Twisted Willow Flowers

Tri-State Area and beyond

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

939 Ridge Rd , Princeton , NJ Tri-State Area and beyond (609) 298-0360
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Jennifer B

From the first time I saw Twisted Willow Flowers online I was absolutely in LOVE with them! Their flowers are beautiful and Amanda was so helpful! She answered all of my emails and made every adjustment I requested without hesitation. Her flowers the day of exceeded my... Read More expectations and I am so grateful to Amanda and her team! I would recommend them to any and everyone, if you want the most beautiful and customized florals you need to give Twisted Willow a call! Thank you so much Amanda, I hope I have some events in the future I can use your florals again!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Nancy K

Lydia of Twisted Willow was a joy to work with. She was very detailed when going over every aspect of the venue ensuring that the place looked as beautiful as possible. She was able to create my vision flawlessly, I was extremely happy with the outcome. She is a true artist,... Read More and I would highly recommend her to anyone who is thinking of hiring Twisted Willow.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Katherine L

Lidia and her daughter are AMAZING!! I'm obsessed with fresh flowers and all the bouquets, centerpieces, and arrangements were exactly what I was looking for. They also made the cutest halo for our flower girl and flower wreath for my giant Newfy. I also needed to add more... Read More flowers to decorate some signage a few weeks before the wedding and Lidia was able to accommodate my request. Everything was so gorgeous and I really can't stop looking at pictures and thinking about all the flowers. I also watched them hand make my ceremony floral arch which they wrapped around two trees. It was stunning. Thank you soo much for everything!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Maura C

Our wedding was back in August and Twisted Willow Flowers did an AMAZING job!! From the first time I saw Twisted Willow I fell in love immediately with everything they did! Amanda was very helpful through all of the planning and responded very quickly with any questions that i... Read More had. I made alot of changes last minute because of my indecisiveness and Amanda was so great about it! Our centerpieces were absolutely STUNNING and our guests are still talking about them! I would highly recommend using them!! Amanda thank you so much for making our day absolutely perfect, and I hope we can use you again in the future!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Liz G

Five stars isn’t enough. Granted we may have bumped heads at times as I wanted everything to be locked and loaded. BUT, this team delivers beyond expectations. It was one of the few vendors that went above and beyond without a hitch or a worry from my end. The compliments were... Read More endless. HIRE THEM!! I’m already thinking of other events I can use them for in the future :)

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 BreeAnna D

Our wedding was 9.16.17 and all I can say is WOW. I fell in love with Twisted Willow when I began planning my wedding in NJ from Long Island (where I live) and Lidia made it SO easy to do an hour long phone conference just to see if we were a good fit. I obviously chose to work... Read More with them, and thank goodness! Everything was perfect from beginning to end. They always responded in a timely manner, answered all my questions, had amazing ideas and made the entire process so so easy. When I walked into the wedding I couldn't believe how beautiful all of the floral pieces were. It was 100x better than I could have even imagined!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Stefanie K

The moment I saw my samples I started crying because Lidia brought my vision to life. I went into the wedding with such ease knowing that I was in such good hands with Twisted Willow Flowers. The day of the wedding I was so excited to see the final product and they had exceeded... Read More my expectations! Not only are they a talented bunch, but they are SO easy, friendly, kind, and accommodating to work with. I will be recommending Twisted Willow Flowers to all of my friends and I look forward to events in the future when I can use their services again! Absolutely amazing.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Alyssa C

Twisted Willow is amazing! From the moment I met Lidia, I knew our wedding would be perfect! She made my vision come to life so perfectly! I was truly thrown back by how beautiful everything came together! Lidia did everything from our center pieces, escort table, ceremony arch,... Read More aisle decor and of course our bouquets and the guy's boutonniere's. The flowers were so perfect and stayed so beautiful all day even in the August heat. We even were able to reuse the centerpieces the next day at our brunch. All our guests were thrilled when we said everyone could take flowers home! You cannot go wrong with booking Twisted Willow!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Steph W

Lidia and her daughter are absolutely incredible. The flowers were absolutely stunning! Lidia is so creative and was an absolute pleasure to work with during the planning process. On the day of your wedding you will have nothing to worry about - she set everything up with plenty... Read More of time to spare and the ceremony and reception both were absolutely breathtaking. Lidia made the process so stress-free and enjoyable and she did such an awesome job making our floral arrangements unique and beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Alyssa O

I had been obsessed with Twisted Willow Flowers from what I had seen of their work. I didn't even go to any other florist because I knew I wanted to work with them. Lydia got my vision right from the start. She has a wealth of knowledge and had great suggestions. I didn't... Read More want to spend a fortune on flowers and she was more then willing to work within the budget! During our meetings I fell more and more in love with her work! She made my venue even more breathtaking then it was. The flowers were all gorgeous from the boutonnieres, to the centerpieces, to the bouquets. Lidia even coordinated my mirrored place seating chart! I would recommend Twisted Willow Flowers a million times over again!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Amanda E

Twisted Willow Flowers was a dream to work with and made our wedding day so beautiful! Lidia was always prompt with replies, understood my vision, and executed everything beautifully the day of! I cannot tell you how many people raved about the flowers. Her designs were amazing,... Read More and she thought of every last detail. Many of my guests had beautiful flowers for days after taking home the centerpieces. Lidia was unbelievable to work with, and her designs were everything I could have hoped for and more!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Kayla H

Twisted Willow was amazing to work with for our wedding! Amanda was so helpful and had such great ideas for bouquets and much more, they are extremely creative, professional, and have beautiful work.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Jenna R

Lidia made our wedding MAGICAL... TRULY. When I saw the fireplace I was so excited to be married there inside when I was originally upset we we're going to have rain. her design changed the whole room. My bouquet, and the greens cascading down the tables with all different... Read More flowers in them were stellar. I couldn't even imagine everything looking that beautiful and unique. Everything was perfection and by far my best choice of vendors. What would we have done without TW!? Twisted Willow made our wedding so special and unique. Lidia truly has an eye.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Becca M

I have a friend who used Twisted Willow for her wedding, and when it came time for booking a florist for my own wedding, I knew I had to ask her who she used. Amanda was so easy to work with, and it was great to feel like I would not have to worry about a thing the day of the... Read More wedding because she was so calm and confident about the set-up process. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I don't know that much about flowers, so I left a lot of it up to them, but when I saw them, I knew that they were just what I would have picked out myself if I had that talent! My bouquet was particularly stunning, and I felt like it perfectly complimented my dress and captured the feel of the whole day. Thanks Twisted Willow for helping to make our day so beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Bryannah J

Where do I even begin with Amanda from Twisted Willow Flowers?! First of all, I want to be her best friend because she is the sweetest, coolest chick ever. Secondly, their work is INCREDIBLE. I first met Amanda when I worked at the Ashford Estate in college and I could always... Read More tell when the florals came from TWF because they are ALWAYS gorgeous, unique, and somehow just capture the wedding effortlessly. Lucky for me I was able to work with her. Amanda, captured the look I wanted when I didn't even know how to describe it and had a million different ideas. The day of, my flowers were better than anything I had on my pinterest board. I could cry because you want them to last forever. Look no farther and book Twisted Willows today. I wish I could get married again just to work with Amanda and let her work her magic all over again.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Alexandra P

Twisted Willow Flowers is amazing! They created exactly what I wanted, with excellent quality flowers. I got compliments on my bouquet all night! Speaking to Lidia and doing business with her was an absolute pleasure! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Jessica G

I cannot say enough about Lidia and Twisted Willow Flowers! From start to finish they were the absolute best. Lidia was so GREAT about understanding my vision and working out the perfect plan for my budget. I had 8 bridesmaids all with different color dresses and she had the... Read More idea to get the extra material from each dress to wrap the girl's bouquets- it was BEAUTIFUL! We got married at the Ryland Inn back in May and Lidia was super familiar with the venue which helped me decide on my decor. My flowers that day were unbelievable. We had a breathtaking flower arch with cascading greens and roses for our ceremony that moved to behind out sweetheart table during the reception- it was spectacular. Every single detail - flowers on our signs, bouquets, centerpieces, ceremony decor, was PERFECT. Twisted Willow did an amazing job, were incredibly professional, and so great to work with. Everyone was so nice, and so wonderful! I could not have had a better experience! Thank you Lidia and TWF!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Samantha Z

Amanda did a fantastic job on my wedding day flowers! We met twice before the big day - once to review the colors and which flowers Amanda had recommended based on the season and themes and the second time to finalize the flowers and colors. Amanda was always prepared and even... Read More had a flower board created for us to review based on information she had asked for prior to our meeting. She had a lot of great ideas that we ended up using and she helped us stay within our budget, which I know many brides would appreciate . Our decorations were mainly flowers for our wedding and ALL of our guests complimented them! They all mentioned how the flowers looked too perfect to be real but upon further inspection couldn't believe they were actual flowers. We also had flowers on our wedding cake which looked absolutely stunning and tied everything together so well. I would recommend Amanda and Twisted Willow Flowers to anyone! Amanda went above and beyond on making sure the flowers lasted all day and looked beautiful during the ceremony and reception. She even made a flower collar for my dog when my husband surprised me with our dog at the wedding! She is truly a talented florist who cares about her brides.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Kristen B

Lidia was incredible. She was very responsive from the moment I reached out. Our venue recommended Twisted Willow and it was one of the best choices that we could have made. She was very familiar with The Ryland Inn which made it very easy for us, since she knew the perfect... Read More amount of flowers needed. When my mother and I met with her she was so sweet and really knew exactly what flowers would go perfectly with what I envisioned. The day of the wedding when I saw my bouquet I almost cried. It was more than I could have hoped for. The flowers were incredible. The venue flowers and centerpieces were beautiful I was so sad when we couldn't take all of them home! I would highly recommend Lidia and her daughter for any future weddings or events for our family and friends.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Michelle M

I cannot begin to express how happy we were with our decision to use Amanda of Twisted Willow Flowers as the floral designer for our recent wedding at the Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm on July 7, 2017! Amanda is truly the sweetest, most talented designer, who shared our vision for... Read More our wedding and completely brought it to life. She exceeded every hope and expectation we had for our day and put together the most gorgeous, perfect florals and greenery - we were simply blown away!! Every detail, including both florals and décor, was absolute perfection - what she did for us was simply magical! She made every step of the process so easy and exciting, and we just had the best time working with her and getting to know her. She knew how important the florals and décor were to us, and her knowledge and love of flowers and design were so inspiring and made planning our wedding so much more. I cannot recommend Twisted Willow Flowers highly enough -- it will be one of the absolute decisions you can make!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 S.B. R

It's my absolute pleasure to review Lidia and her team. I had a very specific idea for our wedding reception and they worked with me patiently and truly made my dreams come true. The quality of the flowers were flawless as was the structure of the intricate arrangements. I would... Read More certainly work with them again.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Danielle E

I would highly recommend Twisted Willow Flowers for any bride and groom looking to have flowers that are above and beyond expectations! We were married on May 20th this year and Amanda created BEAUTIFUL arrangements based on our vision for a classic, elegant country club... Read More wedding. She was great at incorporating our wedding colors (coral, peaches, light pinks) into all of the arrangements. The bridal and bridesmaid bouquets were gorgeous and the coral peonies were huge. At our cocktail hour we had a very large ice sculpture vase with one of her arrangements in it, and it definitely made a statement. She also created a floral chandelier for our dance floor and draped the ceiling which definitely transformed the space. We just got our pictures back from the wedding day and the flowers stand out in every single picture. Twisted Willow made our day beautiful.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Ellen W

Lidia did a magnificent job at my daughter's wedding. MIT was held at Waterloo Village, a rustic venue in northwest NJ. Her centerpieces, ceremony and cocktail hour decor, bouquets and boutonnières were nothing short of breathtaking. I received Manaus, many compliments on her... Read More work from my guests.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Emily M

Twisted Willow Flowers was one of the best choices I could've made for my wedding. Amanda is so talented and knew exactly what I wanted in terms of flowers and decor. My flowers were breathtaking and the decor was stunning. She is so patient, responsive and easy to work with,... Read More not to mention a very nice person. Other florists only offered one service but Amanda is multi-talented and can do it all.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Megan S

My husband and I had our wedding on June 4, 2017, and Lidia from Twisted Willow Flowers was absolutely AMAZING! Her talents, kind personality, experience, and vision defiantly shows in her work, and she captured the exact essence and look of our wedding. She is so easy to work... Read More with, uses the best products, and makes sure every detail is perfect! She was at the venue the day of the wedding and hand delivered the most beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, and decorated the ceremony area so beautifully- I was speechless. I would absolutely recommend twisted willow for your wedding or event - Lidia and her daughter are so helpful and great to work with from beginning to end.. our pictures are even more beautiful because of these talented women!