Twisted Willow Flowers

Tri-State Area and beyond

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

939 Ridge Rd , Princeton , NJ Tri-State Area and beyond (609) 298-0360
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Jennifer B

From the first time I saw Twisted Willow Flowers online I was absolutely in LOVE with them! Their flowers are beautiful and Amanda was so helpful! She answered all of my emails and made every adjustment I requested without hesitation. Her flowers the day of exceeded my... Read More expectations and I am so grateful to Amanda and her team! I would recommend them to any and everyone, if you want the most beautiful and customized florals you need to give Twisted Willow a call! Thank you so much Amanda, I hope I have some events in the future I can use your florals again!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Nancy K

Lydia of Twisted Willow was a joy to work with. She was very detailed when going over every aspect of the venue ensuring that the place looked as beautiful as possible. She was able to create my vision flawlessly, I was extremely happy with the outcome. She is a true artist,... Read More and I would highly recommend her to anyone who is thinking of hiring Twisted Willow.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Katherine L

Lidia and her daughter are AMAZING!! I'm obsessed with fresh flowers and all the bouquets, centerpieces, and arrangements were exactly what I was looking for. They also made the cutest halo for our flower girl and flower wreath for my giant Newfy. I also needed to add more... Read More flowers to decorate some signage a few weeks before the wedding and Lidia was able to accommodate my request. Everything was so gorgeous and I really can't stop looking at pictures and thinking about all the flowers. I also watched them hand make my ceremony floral arch which they wrapped around two trees. It was stunning. Thank you soo much for everything!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Samantha M

Amanda is amazing! Once Twisted Willow signs on for your wedding, you really never have to think about flowers again, these ladies do such an incredible job! They couldn't be easier to work with or more professional! Amanda knew exactly what I was looking for, even when I wasn't... Read More totally sure, and executed it all so beautifully! I really cant thank you enough!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Taryn P

Twisted Willow Flowers exceeded all of our expectations! From the day I met Lidia she listened to every idea I had and helped turn them into a reality. She was attentive and answered every email immediately. When we arrived for our last meeting she openly listened to the... Read More changes I wanted to make and never once made me feel like it was a burden. My husband and I were able to get a glimpse of the Grand Ballroom before our guests and I was speechless. She made me feel like I was in a fairytale. Thank you will NEVER be enough for the job that Twisted Willow Flowers did for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Allie H

OH MY GOSH. I cannot say enough positive things about Twisted Willow. They did my wedding at the Ryland Inn on 11/25/17. They knew the space incredibly well and brought my vision to life in every single possible way. I wanted romantic and etherial, I showed Lydia some flowers I... Read More loved and some that I really didn't want included in the arrangements at all, and she completely took it from there. Lydia REALLY knows what she is doing and her daughter made us a gorgeous mirror for table seating. On top of how wonderful their work is, Lydia is communicative and makes everything feel seamless and easy. I could not be happier with their work!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Ahbra W

Lidia and her team MADE our wedding. Flowers were very important to me, and Lidia spent countless hours over the phone and in-person to create my vision. Everything was completely perfect the day of the wedding, I cannot recommend Twisted Willow highly enough!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Stephanie R

There are not enough kind words in the world to describe my experience with Amanda and the Twisted Willow Flowers team. From our first meeting with Amanda, my fiance and I knew she was the perfect fit for us and our wedding day designs. She was so helpful in guiding us in... Read More our flower selection as well as listening to our requests. Amanda responded in a timely fashion to all of our questions and was upfront about all costs, her day of timeline, etc. Seeing the flowers and all of our floral pieces come together was one of my favorite parts of our wedding day. Everything was absolutely flawless and gorgeous and we could not be more thankful for Amanda and her team. I can't want to use them in the future for any other events we may need florals for and I would highly recommend Twisted Willow Flowers!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Kirsten C

I'm so grateful for Amanda and Twisted Willow Flowers for making my wedding day so perfect. I wanted the venue to evoke the warm & welcoming feeling of fall - not only did their flowers achieve that but they far exceeded any expectations I had. Their decor transformed our venue... Read More and their creativity should not be overlooked. My bouquet was so stunning that I almost cried when I first held it! Amanda was so kind & helpful during the entire process and she made it my favorite part of wedding planning. I recommend them for everyone's special day as they truly created a dream come true for mine.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Amanda P

Lidia is wonderful! From the initial meeting up until my wedding day, Twisted Willow was fantastic to work with. She was flexible and able to accommodate my living out of state and needing to use phone meetings, pictures, and my mother to make sure everything was set for the... Read More wedding day. And the flowers were BEAUTIFUL. She saw my vision from day one and made it 1000x better - I got so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were, and I couldn't be happier. HIGHLY recommended.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 jodi g

Amanda from Twisted Willow Flowers is amazing!! We knew we wanted a romantic floral design for our wedding in October! After meeting with her, we immediately knew she understood what we were looking for! She was so great during the entire process with answering questions and... Read More making sure that everything was perfect!! On our wedding day, the flowers were incredible! The chupah, sweetheart table garland, centerpieces, bouquets and all of the little details were amazing and looked so beautiful, even better than we had expected~!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Murrey I

Twisted Willow does AMAZING work for our wedding on Oct 7th - all of my wedding flowers were incredible, and I had so many compliments on how it all tied together in an elegant way. Amanda was such a joy to work with, honestly was the easiest and most organized person that I... Read More worked with in my whole wedding planning process!That was the one part of my wedding that I knew would be perfect and didn't spend one second worrying about how it would turn out. I really didn't have a set vision about what I wanted when I first talked to Amanda, but she very easily translated what was probably a lot of rambling into a complete vision for the event. She did my whole ceremony flowers and decorations, wedding party flowers, all of my table centerpieces, and also flowers to enhance my wedding cake and a welcome sign. It was all so beautiful! She was also very flexible when I had some last minute changes to my table numbers and what I needed with centerpieces. Go with Twisted Willow flowers, you will not regret it!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Maura C

Our wedding was back in August and Twisted Willow Flowers did an AMAZING job!! From the first time I saw Twisted Willow I fell in love immediately with everything they did! Amanda was very helpful through all of the planning and responded very quickly with any questions that i... Read More had. I made alot of changes last minute because of my indecisiveness and Amanda was so great about it! Our centerpieces were absolutely STUNNING and our guests are still talking about them! I would highly recommend using them!! Amanda thank you so much for making our day absolutely perfect, and I hope we can use you again in the future!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Liz G

Five stars isn’t enough. Granted we may have bumped heads at times as I wanted everything to be locked and loaded. BUT, this team delivers beyond expectations. It was one of the few vendors that went above and beyond without a hitch or a worry from my end. The compliments were... Read More endless. HIRE THEM!! I’m already thinking of other events I can use them for in the future :)

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 BreeAnna D

Our wedding was 9.16.17 and all I can say is WOW. I fell in love with Twisted Willow when I began planning my wedding in NJ from Long Island (where I live) and Lidia made it SO easy to do an hour long phone conference just to see if we were a good fit. I obviously chose to work... Read More with them, and thank goodness! Everything was perfect from beginning to end. They always responded in a timely manner, answered all my questions, had amazing ideas and made the entire process so so easy. When I walked into the wedding I couldn't believe how beautiful all of the floral pieces were. It was 100x better than I could have even imagined!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Stefanie K

The moment I saw my samples I started crying because Lidia brought my vision to life. I went into the wedding with such ease knowing that I was in such good hands with Twisted Willow Flowers. The day of the wedding I was so excited to see the final product and they had exceeded... Read More my expectations! Not only are they a talented bunch, but they are SO easy, friendly, kind, and accommodating to work with. I will be recommending Twisted Willow Flowers to all of my friends and I look forward to events in the future when I can use their services again! Absolutely amazing.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Alyssa C

Twisted Willow is amazing! From the moment I met Lidia, I knew our wedding would be perfect! She made my vision come to life so perfectly! I was truly thrown back by how beautiful everything came together! Lidia did everything from our center pieces, escort table, ceremony arch,... Read More aisle decor and of course our bouquets and the guy's boutonniere's. The flowers were so perfect and stayed so beautiful all day even in the August heat. We even were able to reuse the centerpieces the next day at our brunch. All our guests were thrilled when we said everyone could take flowers home! You cannot go wrong with booking Twisted Willow!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Steph W

Lidia and her daughter are absolutely incredible. The flowers were absolutely stunning! Lidia is so creative and was an absolute pleasure to work with during the planning process. On the day of your wedding you will have nothing to worry about - she set everything up with plenty... Read More of time to spare and the ceremony and reception both were absolutely breathtaking. Lidia made the process so stress-free and enjoyable and she did such an awesome job making our floral arrangements unique and beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Alyssa O

I had been obsessed with Twisted Willow Flowers from what I had seen of their work. I didn't even go to any other florist because I knew I wanted to work with them. Lydia got my vision right from the start. She has a wealth of knowledge and had great suggestions. I didn't... Read More want to spend a fortune on flowers and she was more then willing to work within the budget! During our meetings I fell more and more in love with her work! She made my venue even more breathtaking then it was. The flowers were all gorgeous from the boutonnieres, to the centerpieces, to the bouquets. Lidia even coordinated my mirrored place seating chart! I would recommend Twisted Willow Flowers a million times over again!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Amanda E

Twisted Willow Flowers was a dream to work with and made our wedding day so beautiful! Lidia was always prompt with replies, understood my vision, and executed everything beautifully the day of! I cannot tell you how many people raved about the flowers. Her designs were amazing,... Read More and she thought of every last detail. Many of my guests had beautiful flowers for days after taking home the centerpieces. Lidia was unbelievable to work with, and her designs were everything I could have hoped for and more!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Kayla H

Twisted Willow was amazing to work with for our wedding! Amanda was so helpful and had such great ideas for bouquets and much more, they are extremely creative, professional, and have beautiful work.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Jenna R

Lidia made our wedding MAGICAL... TRULY. When I saw the fireplace I was so excited to be married there inside when I was originally upset we we're going to have rain. her design changed the whole room. My bouquet, and the greens cascading down the tables with all different... Read More flowers in them were stellar. I couldn't even imagine everything looking that beautiful and unique. Everything was perfection and by far my best choice of vendors. What would we have done without TW!? Twisted Willow made our wedding so special and unique. Lidia truly has an eye.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Becca M

I have a friend who used Twisted Willow for her wedding, and when it came time for booking a florist for my own wedding, I knew I had to ask her who she used. Amanda was so easy to work with, and it was great to feel like I would not have to worry about a thing the day of the... Read More wedding because she was so calm and confident about the set-up process. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I don't know that much about flowers, so I left a lot of it up to them, but when I saw them, I knew that they were just what I would have picked out myself if I had that talent! My bouquet was particularly stunning, and I felt like it perfectly complimented my dress and captured the feel of the whole day. Thanks Twisted Willow for helping to make our day so beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Bryannah J

Where do I even begin with Amanda from Twisted Willow Flowers?! First of all, I want to be her best friend because she is the sweetest, coolest chick ever. Secondly, their work is INCREDIBLE. I first met Amanda when I worked at the Ashford Estate in college and I could always... Read More tell when the florals came from TWF because they are ALWAYS gorgeous, unique, and somehow just capture the wedding effortlessly. Lucky for me I was able to work with her. Amanda, captured the look I wanted when I didn't even know how to describe it and had a million different ideas. The day of, my flowers were better than anything I had on my pinterest board. I could cry because you want them to last forever. Look no farther and book Twisted Willows today. I wish I could get married again just to work with Amanda and let her work her magic all over again.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Alexandra P

Twisted Willow Flowers is amazing! They created exactly what I wanted, with excellent quality flowers. I got compliments on my bouquet all night! Speaking to Lidia and doing business with her was an absolute pleasure! Highly recommend!