Performing the most memorable wedding ceremonies

Reverend Philip and Reverend Kathleen of Two Hearts One Love Ceremonies are full time wedding officiants who provide beautifully crafted, customized weddings that joyously celebrate your union and reflect your spirit. As Non-denominational officiants, we perform every type of wedding service intimate to extravagant. Affordable for you.

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Orthodox, Adventist, Baptist, Congregationalist, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Presbyterian, Protestant, Christian, Interfaith, Conservative, Muslim, Pagan, Spiritual, Unitarian, Wiccan

Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

2514 Buggywhip Circle, Norristown, PA Tri State Area within 40 miles of King of Prussia (484) 704-7825

Everything we wanted and more

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Christopher G

My husband and I were not members of any congregation and we went online to find someone who we could feel good about marry us and sharing our special day. After speaking with 3 local wedding officiants in the Philadelphia area we knew Rev. Kathleen was the one for us as soon... Read More as we met her. She was warm and welcoming from the very first meeting. She asked us questions about our relationship and our vision of the ceremony then gave us multiple options for each part of the ceremony so we could custom tailor the ceremony to our vision. She offered great advice about some special additions to the ceremony and was caring about all of our personal concerns. Rev. Kathleen is passionate about marrying loving couples and her passion is evident in her work. She made the ceremony very special, stress free, and everything that we could have ever wanted.

Impeccable Service.... Stress Free and Fun!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2013 kelly s

Reverends Kathleen and Philip made our wedding day PERFECT from beginning to end! We traveled to Philly with 2 sites in mind but as soon as we entered their beautiful loving home, we knew that there was no other place that we wanted to be married and they graciously welcomed us... Read More into their home. We eloped not having our families around so having them both be apart of our day meant so much to us as it was just us four. Reverend Philip was there to capture wonderful pics so that we will forever have memories of a lifetime of our special, blessed day. My husband and I are very laid back and their service and attention allowed us to have a stress free and relaxing wedding day! Reverend Kathleen was patient, fun, and very accommodating. Her suggestions from dinner to flowers were right on point! We even trusted Rev Kathleen to write our vows and she captured us flawlessly; we could not have done a better job ourselves. She was there to assist in every way which allowed us to just "show up" and say our "I dos". Reverend Philip's easy going and funny personality mixed with Reverend Kathleen's bubbly, sweet, and outgoing demeanor made for a PERFECT wedding day for the beginning of the rest of our lives!!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 11/24/2012 Amy W

Amazing doesn't even come close to summing her services up. She made everything personable, and just how we wanted the wedding to be, short and sweet. everyone at the wedding wanted her information so they could use her. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Melissa Y

Reverend Kathleen was amazing! THANK YOU for absolutely everything. You helped make our day special. The ceremony was beautiful, and honestly, I can't begin to tell you how many compliments we received. The way you incorporated our faith & our own relationship/love was... Read More perfectly us. You were the calming voice we needed on Friday at the rehearsal. My husband is a quieter guy, and a little nervous to be the center of attention. He was at ease with you. That means so much to me (and him). Honestly, I could go on & on... Thank you for capturing who we are as a couple so well. I sincerely couldn't imagine our wedding day without you!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Anne H

It’s hard to describe how wonderful it was to work with Rev. Kathleen! Her positivity, her generosity, her kindness put us at ease and all contributed to a beautiful and personal ceremony. She met with us twice, emailed with us dozens of times, and made sure she knew who WE were... Read More before finalizing the ceremony script. We got many compliments on her, and I would recommend her in a heartbeat! Thank you from Anne and Joaquin!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Rocio P

My wedding was an woundedful moment and very processional, I am very thanksful for the big moment I had.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Marie M

Revered Kathleen officiated our wedding on 9/16/17 and she was AMAZING! From the moment I contacted her about our ceremony, she treated us like family. We met in person and went over all the different options available for us. She made sure WE were creating our ceremony! I loved... Read More that we had to both fill out a spousal survey so she could get to know us through each others eyes. She then incorporated what we said about each other into our ceremony. It was beautiful! I had many guest come up to me after the ceremony to say how beautiful it was. This was all thanks to Kathleen! Another great touch is she will put your spousal survey responses in with your marriage license so you can read what each other wrote! What we love most about Kathleen is that she is authentic and kind! Choosing Kathleen will be one of your best wedding decisions!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Ian L

Reverend Kathleen was amazing to work with. She took the time to really understand our story and our relationship, and this shone through during her beautiful ceremony. Our guests could not stop raving about how touching and personal it was. Reverend Kathleen was also extremely... Read More accommodating, in making sure that the passages and the themes we wanted were incorporated into the ceremony, readings, and passages she chose. She was always on time, respectful, prepared, and just a true delight to work with, and even helped calm our nerves during the big day! I recommend her without any reservations!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Jessica B

We hired Kathleen to do our wedding ceremony and we were very pleased with our experience. We met with both Phillip and Kathleen during our initial consultation which we very much appreciated due to our time restriction (long distance planning with minimal time in PA). Kathleen... Read More was very open to our desire to have a completely secular ceremony. Kathleen helped us create a fun and unique ceremony that would make for a memorable experience. Our only very very minor complaint was that we had done a handfasting ceremony. During this ceremony, Kathleen stated that handfastings have been around for decades, despite this ceremony having been performed for centuries. Also, she only wrapped my hands (the bride) and my husband's hands were completely free, which seemed odd. I figured that with handfastings being a bit trendy now she would have a technique readily available however it didn't seem that way. Aside from this very very minor detail Kathleen was an amazing part of our wedding day. I loved that she even sneaked in a little quote from Carl Sagan we had first mentioned during our initial meeting. Kathleen was also around during our reception helping Phillip emcee the event and dancing with some of the guests. Her energy was amazing and we were very excited.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Tara S

Reverend Kathleen was a joy to work with! She was the first person we met with and after the visit we knew we did not need to look anywhere else. She provided great suggestions for our ceremony and we enjoyed customizing it to the way we wanted. She was readily available to... Read More answer our questions along the way and she was always enthusiastic and overcome with happiness for us during our journey to the altar. She did a great job personalizing our ceremony and our guests loved her. We even had a recently engaged family member get her card. I would highly recommend Reverend Kathleen!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Ashley H

Philip was a great officiant! We wanted someone who was going to be able to perform a non-religious ceremony for us and Philip did a great job. We didn't have too much of an idea of how we wanted to arrange our ceremony, but Philip was able to provide us with a pretty typical... Read More outline that we were able to customize and add to. Philip gave us great guidance and really knew the little details to wow the crowd and make it memorable. Philip was great with the crowd and ad-libbing to loosen us up. He was a natural.

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Brent H

Kathleen is the best! We feel like we've known her forever from the 2 planning sessions and premarital counseling we had with her. She is so flexible for you to make the ceremony what you want it to be, but also has the perfect ideas to guide you through creating the ceremony.... Read More We are a same sex couple who wanted to incorporate some religious elements into a relatively secular ceremony. Kathleen has perfect suggestions to make our unique needs as a couple work. Many guests asked us how we know Kathleen and are shocked we met her through the wedding planning process. They were all so impressed (as were we) by how personal the ceremony felt and commented on the great job she did.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Justin R

Thank you Kathleen and Phil for an amazing evening! I wish there was more time in the night so we could have mingled more with you. Kathleen and Phil were a great team that met every expectation for a very reasonable price!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Latisha S

I would like to say Reverend Philip Sciscione and Reverend Kathleen Spicer are the best in the business! Their passion is out of this world. Very efficient and welcoming. The process was smooth and stress free! Top notch service! I wholeheartedly recommend them to officiate your... Read More special day. You won't regret it! Thank you so much for what you do!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Katie C

I would give two hearts one love 10 stars! We had the most amazing day we truly cant be more thankful. The assistance from Kathleen Spicer was absolutely perfect and personal! Id recommend them in a heart beat. Thank you so much!♡

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Kristin W

Kathleen was awesome for our wedding!! I love how personalized the ceremony was... really perfect for our personalities and lives together. Highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Ashley B

So happy we chose Rev Kathleen to serve as our officiant! She was professional, kindhearted, organized, and really took the time to address all our needs. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Morgan L

I have to echo everyone else's sentiments and give a glowing review of Rev. Kathleen! Rev. Kathleen officiated our small ceremony in September (on pretty short notice!) and we are so pleased and grateful for her! She is so warm and friendly and made us feel super comfortable... Read More (during what can be a stressful time) upon our very first meeting. We knew immediately that she would be an amazing officiant. Her personality is so lovely and she is also really organized and professional - so quick to communicate via email, phone, in person, etc. Rev. Kathleen guided us and listened to us so thoughtfully and we were able to custom tailor the ceremony to exactly what we wanted. She offered great advice and was so kind and caring - she treated us like family! Rev. Kathleen has an incredibly warm and compassionate spirit, and clearly loves marrying couples - it's evident in all that she does. I can't say enough good things about her. She went above and beyond to make our ceremony everything we wanted. (Her husband, who we met briefly during one of our meetings, was also super friendly and warm. I'm sure he would also be a wonderful officiant or dj!)

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Rose D

Rev. Kathleen was wonderful. She built a lovely service including elements that were important to us, suggested elements that we hadn't thought of and folded in our 'story' into a beautiful ceremony. Our family and friend told us it was a wonderful and memorable experience.... Read More Fortunately for us, Kathleen's husband, Phillip was available and provided music and DJ services for our event. He interviewed us to ascertain our musical 'style' and compiled a list of songs that were special to us. During the reception, he kept the party going- and our guests were very happy. Phil even sang us a song- which was amazing and so unexpected! He even had karaoke available for anyone who wanted to give it a go! Our family and friends were impressed and asked us several times over "where did you find them?!" Rev Kathleen and Phillip provided a wonderful celebration for us and a lasting experience for our guests. We would highly recommend Two Hearts One Love!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Jessica Y

Reverend Philip is the best! He catered our service to exactly how we wanted. We do not practice a religion so we did not want a lengthy, religious based service. We had a very short, sweet, to-the-point ceremony. We mostly just wanted to say our own vows to each other so it... Read More turned out wonderfully. Philip is also very sweet, easy to talk to, and just made everything so comfortable and easy for us. He is also very professional and it is obvious he has been in the business for awhile. Once we met him we knew right away he was the guy for us. I definitely recommend him to any future couple. Thanks again <3

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Christen T

My husband and I are both very similar in that we are particular about who we work with for things; but once we find someone we trust, we are totally laid back and trust in their expertise. It's finding the experts that is the challenge. Good quality work can be hard to find... Read More these days. Kathleen went above and beyond to give us a beautiful ceremony that was catered to who we are as individuals and as a couple. She captured the perfect amount of us in our ceremony while keeping everything flowing and timely. Which is what we wanted of course. I truly believe that she has a gift to see what it is her clients want and need in their ceremony. Kathleen can put together the most beautiful and well prepared words to truly make it a very special moment. I would recommend her to all couples as I am confident that she goes above and beyond to provide excellent quality service that will be a memory to last a lifetime.

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Brianna L

Rev. Kathleen did an excellent job. My husband and I were both warmly welcomed the first day we met her at her beautiful home. She met with us multiple times to provide us "marriage counseling/advice" and help create the best wedding ceremony fit for us. Although it was very... Read More hot out on August 8th, 2016, Kathleen helped make our ceremony run as smoothly and as quickly as possible. She added individuality to our ceremony and even helped me, the bride, laugh when I was about to lose it during my vows! I would recommend Rev. Kathleen to anyone who wants a unique individualized ceremony with many personal touches that represent you as a couple. She really listened to what we wanted and helped create the best day of our lives! Thank you Rev Kathleen!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Holly P

My husband and I were married in a private ceremony October 2013 by Reverend Philip and he made it SO easy for us. He traveled an hour to our location and was prompt, polite, and did a wonderful job. He stayed for pictures and didn't rush us. We HIGHLY recommend Two Hearts One... Read More Love!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

Rev. Kathleen was an outstanding officiant for my husband and I as we got re-married after 26 years of being apart! We wanted a personal and intimate ceremony with few family and friends, and Rev. Kathleen made that happen with her style, energy, support and consideration... Read More throughout the entire process! We highly recommend her for any weddings!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

Fabulous Rev. Kathleen! We were so happy to have Rev. Kathleen as our officiant for the re-marriage on 5/21/16 of my husband and I after being apart for 26 years! We wanted an intimate and personalized service with small group of family and friends, and through Rev. Kathleen's... Read More support, energy, and positivity, she brought us a wonderful and memorable experience. We highly recommend her !!

Reverend Philip Sciscione and Reverend Kathleen Spicer

At &quot;Two Hearts One Love&quot; (Wedding Officiants) we offer our personal guidance, and experience to make your wedding uncomplicated, and lovingly remembered by you and all your loved ones. We will create a custom-tailored wedding ceremony that joyously celebrates your union, touches your soul and inspires your guests. Expect a beautifully crafted and unique ceremony, fitted perfectly to your needs. We are open to all couples in love that want to be united.