5 years running Best Of The Knot, thanks Knotties!

We are Tyler Boye Photography, a boutique photo studio that draws its inspiration from a background in LA fashion, editorial and portraiture scene. A wedding is like a gorgeous editorial shoot and so much more because it immortalizes the most special of days & relationships. Every photographer in our studio brings their own photo background and passion for making truly unique photos for each couple. We are lucky to have a team of talented photographers & videographers who really enjoy what they do and do it really well. We love details, love stories, parents' joy and tiny moments that will transport you back every time you look back through your wedding albums. Everyone has been trained by Tyler but stands on their own, which is exactly what we want! Visit our blog to see more:)

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

1401 Morris Rd., Blue Bell, PA (215) 616-8413

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Erin P

Tyler and Allie shot our wedding and I am convinced that we hit the photographer jackpot! The photos turned out truly breathtaking, and more importantly (to us) they so accurately captured the excitement, joy and love that filled our day. Tyler and Allie were unbelievably fun to... Read More have around. It was not stressful at all, even when we briefly ran behind the timeline, and the entire bridal party, including me, was laughing the entire time! I easily give Tyler Boye Photography 5 stars from the initial meeting, to preparing the hot sheet, the professionalism and efficiency the day of the wedding, and of course the PHENOMENAL results! My husband and I are so grateful and we will cherish our photos, which we have already started to print and put all over the house, for the rest of our lives!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Danielle I

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well the photos that Tyler took of my wedding day tell a story a love story that takes your breathe away. He brought our story to life and I'm in love with every photo I have seen. His staff was an absolute pleasure to work with from... Read More start to finish and I couldn't imagine having another company make my day more perfect. From the bottom of my heart thank you to Tyler and his team!

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Katie G

From the day we booked with Tyler Boye Photography, we knew we had made the best decision for our wedding. The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming as well as prompt with their responses and more than willing to answer any questions we had. Hugh(Hieu) did our engagememt... Read More session and he was absolutely wonderful. He made us feel so comfortable and was so down to earth. We had such a great time at the shoot and the photos were awesome! Tyler and Simon were the photographers for our wedding. I don't even know where to start when describing how amazing they were. Both are so talented and we feel so blessed to have had them photograph the most special day in our lives. We both had a blast shooting with them and they are such great people. Not to mention, our photos are so amazing and far beyond what we could have ever dreamed. The creativity and attention to detail is unparalleled and the photos truly capture the tone of the day-every smile, every happy tear, every touching moment. These photos capture just as much as any video would. They speak without any having to say anything. We are so blown away at how each photo chronicles our beautiful day and would highly recommend Tyler and co. to everyone! You will not regret booking Tyler Boye Photography. Your photos will be nothing short of amazing. We will always be forever grateful to them for providing us with the most beautiful photographs of our forever and ever! :) Katie and Fran

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Aimee Z

I am SO happy we used Tyler Boye Photography as our wedding photographer. Kat was our primary shooter and Ben was our secondary shooter. I cannot say enough great things about the both of them. Kat was so warm and funny, and made the both of us feel so comfortable...despite... Read More both of us hating to get our pictures taken! Kat truly made our day perfect. Ben was so kind and also made us feel extremely comfotable taking pictures. I HIGHLY recommend Tyler Boye Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Thank you, Kat & Ben, and everyone at Tyler Boye!! :)

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Jim H

Tyler Boye Photography was amazing! From the beginning they were very professional and made everything so easy. They made a timeline for the day of the wedding that put me at ease knowing I would get all the pictures I wanted. Jami and Joe shot our wedding and did an amazing... Read More job. They were so fun to shoot with and were constantly making sure they were getting all the pictures we wanted of our day. They stayed on schedule and we even had time to take additional pictures. During the reception they blended in with guests and continued taking pictures throughout the night. I had many guests come up to me and say what a wonderful job they did. They were so accommodating, easy going, and fun to work with! I would recommend Tyler Boye Photography to anyone looking for a wonderful photographer to put your mind at ease on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Meghan K

Heidi and Simon shot our wedding at St. Alphonsus and Normandy Farms on May 27th and we had the most wonderful experience! They were incredibly attentive and professional and we love all of our photos. It is so fun to look back on them and relive the most beautiful and happy day... Read More of our lives. We want to express our gratitude and thankfulness we have for Heidi and Simon and would highly recommend them for any event, wedding or otherwise!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Kelly M

Tyler and company made my whole akward wedding party feel comfortable with the photos. We got an amazing deal, some great shots, and I can't thank them enough!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Jess D

We worked with Tyler Boye Photography initially because we had our wedding at Normandy Farm, but we're so grateful that one good choice led to another great choice! Our primary photography was Allie, and our second shooter was Joe. I will admittedly mention that I don't have... Read More necessarily an eye for photography, and chose Allie initially because she mentioned her love for Pittsburgh in her bio, but Allie was the perfect fit for my husband and I. We were telling everyone about how much we already enjoyed Allie right after our engagement shoot. Fast forward to our big day. We knew how much we enjoyed working with Allie, but hadn't given much thought about our second shooter, Joe, because we hadn't had any exposure to him yet, and Joe was just as big of a hit with our crew! Our wedding party actually enjoyed getting all of the pictures because of Allie and Joe. Allie and Joe were so easy and great to work with. Like I mentioned, winning over our bridal party could have been tough to do, but they did it! They even won over our 4 year old ring bearer, who is one tough cookie! They kept a great schedule, which I've heard can be tough to do. I've only seen a sneak peak of our wedding photos, and already feel confident in recommending Tyler Boye Photography. Allie and Joe captured all of our details and special moments beautifully. Working with Liz and Staci prior to our big day was effortless and enjoyable! They have so many talented artists for each type of bride to choose from. You cannot go wrong with Tyler Boye. We packaged our DJ through Tyler Boye, and DJ Kyle was a big hit throughout the evening. We had somewhat specific tastes and interests, and Kyle stayed true to our requests! Kyle was amazing and provided a lot of energy to our reception. We couldn't be luckier to have chosen Tyler Boye Photography.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Abby O

Everything about our experience with Tyler Boye Photography was perfect. Liz and Staci are amazing in taking care of the details and scheduling and such a pleasure to work with. Allie took our engagement pictures and was the lead photographer at our wedding and she was... Read More everything you could ever ask for in a photographer. So friendly and personable and such a talented photographer. Ben was with the guys in the morning and then with Allie at the wedding and he was great! Our pictures are everything we wanted and more. We've been referring them to all of our engaged friends!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Jessica M

Tyler and Joe did an amazing job at our small intimate wedding. They were both so easy and fun to work with, and the pictures are stellar. Everyone keeps asking me who did my pictures!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Jessica N

From my first meeting with Liz, to my chats with Staci, to the wedding day with Tyler and Melissa, to finilazing pictures with Allie....every step of the process was made easy, comfortable, and wonderful because of this team. Tyler and Melissa were so much fun and Tyler will do... Read More WHATEVER it takes to get the shot! (Including climbing in bushes getting all cut up, to getting sprayed with champagne for a shot for the bride). The entire team are perfectionists and that is exactly who you want to trust on your special day. I just got my photos back and I can't stop looking. Each one is more amazing than the last and Tyler did that. I originally went with them because they knew the venue we were getting married and thought that meant they would know the best spots for photos-and while I was correct-I'm so glad we went with them because of the kind of people they are-talented, kind, hard working, impressive...the list goes on! Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Nancy M

We just got married a little over a week ago and the whole experience with Tyler Boye Photography was exceptional. From the first call I made, to the engagement shoot, and then the wedding - I felt so at ease and knew I was in good hands. We had Simon as our primary shooter and... Read More Joe as the secondary shooter. They made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and ensured that we got all of the pictures we had requested. It made the day so much easier! We just got our photos and they are AMAZING. I would recommend Tyler Boye to anyone looking for a photographer. They are the best!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Andrea S

I just got married last month, and I don't know where to even begin with all of the wonderful things I could say about Tyler Boye Photography! We had Simon as our primary shooter and Matthew as our secondary, and we were so pleased with both of them - and with the entire Tyler... Read More Boye team! We first worked with Liz to sort out our contract, and she was nothing short of amazing! She kept us very informed and worked within our budget. From there, we worked with Staci on sorting out a timeline and all the details for our special day. Staci was also a pleasure to work with! And we are still getting compliments on how great Simon and Matthew were on the wedding day. Simon kept everything moving so well and made sure that we fit in every photo we had told him we wanted. I could go on and on! I highly recommend Tyler Boye Photography to capture your most special day!!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Maggie A

Please call and ask for Melissa and Joe to do your wedding! They both were absolutely amazing! Made us feel at ease and helped move my bridal party around.

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Sarah B

We were beyond happy with Tyler Boye Photography! The day could not have been more perfect. TBP is exceptional- from the preplanning and timeline to truly wanting the bride and groom to have every detail that they dreamed of for their wedding. Heidi and Sean were so pleasant... Read More to work with. I have been a bridesmaid in many weddings and many times the photographers are brash and not very nice. Heidi and Sean were the complete opposite- so sweet, laid back, artistic in the way they approached their pictures and so supportive in making us feel comfortable. We also got a video package and could not be more happy. Adam did an amazing job at capturing the best day of our lives! I would recommend Tyler Boye Photography and Videography to everyone! You will NOT be disaapointed!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Kevin & Laura C

After viewing the photos taken by photographer Allie Wynands at our son Jonathan and daughter-in-law Laura Burgos-Cunningham's Oct. 15th wedding, we have only the highest regards for the Tyler Boye Photography Studio. The photos are of highest quality and our family members are... Read More absolutely thrilled with all published shots. But, for us, it goes beyond just the quality of photos . . . for we found Allie to be a wonderful person with a great personality. We loved having her with us for this important day and are thankful that our son and new daughter chose the Tyler Boye Photography Studio to provide photographic memories of their wedding day.

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Megan B

Truly an incredible group of photographers! We had an amazing experience on our wedding day. Tyler and Allie were extremely professional and fun!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Laura B

Our experience with Tyler Boye Photography was incredible. They made us feel like our day was truly important and they made sure to get every detail possible to do the best job they could. Then came our photographer, Allie. She was AMAZING! She has such passion for what she does... Read More and it reflects on her work. Our pictures were out of this world. She is an incredible person. She made us laugh and enjoy our pictures so much. We will never forget her and Tyler Boye. Thank you so much for making the best day of our lives even better. Laura and Jon 10/15/2016

2016-12-19T20:05:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Laura. From the time we met you in the studio I knew it was going to be an amazing wedding! Allie loved working with you and I enjoyed meeting you and Jon. Congratulations I will pass your wonderful comments along to Allie:)

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Elizabeth E

Really disappointed in our photos . The photos are nothing special and really we just felt like cogs in the machine ( I think going with a smaller company would have been better). They seemed annoyed when I wanted a traditional wedding ( rather than first look) and that should... Read More have been the first sign that it wasn't right. They got the same guests over and over again ( we had two photographers and neither one of them seemed to go around to tables where my pregnant friends or older guests might be hanging out) .

2016-12-19T10:34:55 Response from the vendor

I am very sorry that you feel this way it is our primary goal with EVERY wedding to see our clients happy and loving their photos. However, if ever we hear of a concern or bad experience anyone has expressed it is our policy that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Mary W

Tyler is the most amazing photographer! Working with everyone on the team was such a pleasure! The responsiveness to the organization exceeded all my expectations. My pictures are amazing thanks to Tyler and Simon!! Cannot wait to use TBP for future family pictures!!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Meg L

Tyler and his team go beyond what most photographers do. They are true artists and make you and your bridal party feel like movie stars. I would hands down recommend Tyler and his team to all!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Courtney B

We had Hieu and Allie has our photographers and Wes as our videographer at our July 30th wedding at Normandy Farm. They were amazing!! They make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera and keep you laughing:) Our pictures are gorgeous and I can't stop watching our video... Read More highlight. They were absolutely worth the price of the packages. We highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Samantha B

We used Tyler Boye Photography for our November 4, 2016 wedding. We had Simon and Kat for Photography and Adam for Videography and I can't say enough kind words about them. They worked so well as a team and I appreciated the organization, creativity, humor, and patience they all... Read More brought. I just received a "sneak peak" of my photos yesterday and I can't stop looking at them! I highly recommend Tyler Boye Photography as you will be blown away by the end product. I can't wait to use them in the future! <3 Thank you Simon, Kat, and Adam!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Becky V

We used Tyler Boye for our September 17th wedding at Normandy Farm. Sean was our photographer and was so nice and pleasant to work with. He was very accommodating with all of our group photos. We were so surprised with all of the reception photos that he took because he was so... Read More unobtrusive! We are thrilled with all of our photos would recommend this company to anyone. It was especially nice that they are located right at Normandy Farm which made our coordination so easy.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Suzanne P

My husband and i had the opportunity to work with Kat from Tyler Boye Photography for our wedding and engagement photos and it was honestly perfect. We actually booked her for our wedding immediately after we saw our engagement photos because they were just so good. Kat makes... Read More you feel so comfortable and photogenic. For 2 somewhat introverted people this was so necessary. For both our engagement session and wedding she enabled us to laugh through it all and still managed to get fantastic photos. She captured amazing private moments, awesome candid shots, and some really not contrived posed pictures. This review is long overdue considering what an amazing experience we had with her. She was professional, timely, and made my whole wedding so stress free. And for both sessions she got us our edited photos in record time. And the photos were not overdone at all! We literally can't recommend her enough. She is an absolutely fabulous photographer and person! Book her if you can!

Tyler Boye

3 kids, 2 dogs, 1 Frenchie (a class all their own: they fart, snore and "bark" if you can call it that), 1 wife and 1 photo studio = not a lot of free time. When I have time I love food {cooking and eating}, travel, and being with my family. I would love to hear about your day, how you met, and your vision. Just know that when we meet if you bring up Lake George, Mexico, Hollywood, Indian food, Lombardi's pizza...actually any food, lacrosse, or exotic honeymoons the meeting will go on for hours. Check out the blog...if you like what you see come in to meet us and tell us about you:)