5 years running Best Of The Knot, thanks Knotties!

We are Tyler Boye Photography, a boutique photo studio that draws its inspiration from a background in LA fashion, editorial and portraiture scene. A wedding is like a gorgeous editorial shoot and so much more because it immortalizes the most special of days & relationships. Every photographer in our studio brings their own photo background and passion for making truly unique photos for each couple. We are lucky to have a team of talented photographers & videographers who really enjoy what they do and do it really well. We love details, love stories, parents' joy and tiny moments that will transport you back every time you look back through your wedding albums. Everyone has been trained by Tyler but stands on their own, which is exactly what we want! Visit our blog to see more:)

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

1401 Morris Rd., Blue Bell, PA (215) 616-8413

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Erin P

Tyler and Allie shot our wedding and I am convinced that we hit the photographer jackpot! The photos turned out truly breathtaking, and more importantly (to us) they so accurately captured the excitement, joy and love that filled our day. Tyler and Allie were unbelievably fun to... Read More have around. It was not stressful at all, even when we briefly ran behind the timeline, and the entire bridal party, including me, was laughing the entire time! I easily give Tyler Boye Photography 5 stars from the initial meeting, to preparing the hot sheet, the professionalism and efficiency the day of the wedding, and of course the PHENOMENAL results! My husband and I are so grateful and we will cherish our photos, which we have already started to print and put all over the house, for the rest of our lives!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Danielle I

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well the photos that Tyler took of my wedding day tell a story a love story that takes your breathe away. He brought our story to life and I'm in love with every photo I have seen. His staff was an absolute pleasure to work with from... Read More start to finish and I couldn't imagine having another company make my day more perfect. From the bottom of my heart thank you to Tyler and his team!

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Katie G

From the day we booked with Tyler Boye Photography, we knew we had made the best decision for our wedding. The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming as well as prompt with their responses and more than willing to answer any questions we had. Hugh(Hieu) did our engagememt... Read More session and he was absolutely wonderful. He made us feel so comfortable and was so down to earth. We had such a great time at the shoot and the photos were awesome! Tyler and Simon were the photographers for our wedding. I don't even know where to start when describing how amazing they were. Both are so talented and we feel so blessed to have had them photograph the most special day in our lives. We both had a blast shooting with them and they are such great people. Not to mention, our photos are so amazing and far beyond what we could have ever dreamed. The creativity and attention to detail is unparalleled and the photos truly capture the tone of the day-every smile, every happy tear, every touching moment. These photos capture just as much as any video would. They speak without any having to say anything. We are so blown away at how each photo chronicles our beautiful day and would highly recommend Tyler and co. to everyone! You will not regret booking Tyler Boye Photography. Your photos will be nothing short of amazing. We will always be forever grateful to them for providing us with the most beautiful photographs of our forever and ever! :) Katie and Fran

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Carly F

Tyler Boye Photography is worth every penny! Our photographer, Heidi, made the event so special and the pictures turned out beautiful. She really captured the feel of the event and we'll have these memories forever. We just got the photos and I couldn't wait to spread the love..... Read More if our looking for a photographer for your event, look no further than Tyler Boye!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Laura J

We loved using Tyler Boye for our photography and videography for our wedding in June 2017. We had Kat as our lead photographer, Simon as secondary photographer, and Jackson as the videographer. Kat was awesome and made me feel so comfortable despite usually hating getting my... Read More picture taken. Simon was really fun to work with as well and the guys enjoyed hanging out with him before the ceremony. Jackson was great and we are in love with our video. Everyone was really interested in what we wanted / our vision and incorporated any ideas we had into the final products. Loved working with them!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Ashley G

I honestly do not have enough words to say how truly amazing Tyler and his team are. We booked Tyler for our engagement shoot, a surprise boudoir shoot for my husband and our wedding day. I knew from the moment I saw his work online that he was for us. Without saying much to him... Read More he understood our vision and truly made that a reality. The team at TBP is very professional, organized and SO easy to talk to. I loved our phone conversations brainstorming ideas, locations to shoot and our "war plan" for our wedding day. They made it so exciting and so easy, and for a controlling bride like I was it seriously put my craziness to rest! My friends and family cannot stoop talking about our wedding photos and how the day of they saw Tyler scooping out the property and saw how invested he was in capturing amazing moments for us. Truly Tyler is a genius with the camera and I seriously cannot wait to work with him in the future. I wouldn't think to use anyone else, and I highly recommend him to anyone that asks!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Kathleen B

I can’t say enough about Tyler and the team at Tyler Boye Photography! They were a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Tyler was our primary shooter and Joe our secondary shooter, and we were blown away by their incredible photos. They captured our special day perfectly... Read More and couldn’t have asked for more memorable photographs.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Anita G

Tyler Boye Photography was truly exceptional to work with! From the initial consultation to getting the final pictures - my husband and I could not have asked for a better experience. They are clearly experts in the industry, yet at the same time so incredibly personable. Jami... Read More was our photographer and she is AMAZING!! She is so great at capturing the perfect moments when you don't even realize it until you look back at all of the beautiful pictures. She is so down to earth and makes everyone feel so comfortable while somehow managing to be so detail oriented. We cannot say enough good things about Tyler Boye and we would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Nick S

Joe and Allie were our photographers for our wedding a few weeks ago and honestly, my husband and I could not be any happier. We LOVE the results! The photos are elegant, romantic, and beautiful and really captured the carefree, love-filled spirit of our relationship and... Read More wedding! Joe and Allie were not only hardworking throughout the day, but they made it fun and were complete professionals the entire time. Our wedding party had only great things to say and we all agree that the photos are magnificent from both locations used the day of the wedding. Their eye and creativity was EXACTLY what we were looking for. Also, the planning of the day was seamless thanks to Staci's assistance and we love the photo booth pics. I will continue to shout praises of Tyler Boye Photography from the rooftops and we are forever grateful for the work you did to capture our day!!! If this review allowed me to leave more than 5 stars I would, and then I'd add some exclamation points, fireworks, thumbs up, and rainbows to it for good measure. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Shubha B

"Photography is not about camera, gadgets, and gismos. Photography is about photographers. A camera didn't make a great picture any more than a typerwriter wrote a great novel." - Peter Adams This quote best sums up Tyler Boye Photography! Allie, Jackson, Jessica, and Andrew... Read More were a fantastic team and made the entire process super fun and comfortable. The team behind the scene (Staci and Liz) were also phenomenal in the planning process. Thank you for capturing priceless memories of our special day!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Heather M

I cannot say enough positive statements about Tyler Boye Photography. From the very beginning everyone we spoke to, met with, and discussed our wedding with was absolutely wonderful and listened to every questions and comment we had. My husband, Sean, and I had Allie as a... Read More photographer for both our engagement and wedding photos (along with Jamie as our second shooter). Allie is always willing to go above and beyond what is necessary to take an amazing photo. Both her and Jamie made us feel at ease and had us laughing at various points throughout the day. Every time I look at the photos of our wedding, I fall more and more in love with them. I never one felt stressed or worried working with TBP as I knew I was in good hands. If I had to choose a photographer all over again I would hands-down choose TBP and Allie. Thank you does not seem like enough to express my sincere gratitude for the artistry demonstrated in our photos.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 LORI L

Thank you Tyler Boye Photography and Allie for making our day a memorable and beautiful experience! We would use you again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Aimee Z

I am SO happy we used Tyler Boye Photography as our wedding photographer. Kat was our primary shooter and Ben was our secondary shooter. I cannot say enough great things about the both of them. Kat was so warm and funny, and made the both of us feel so comfortable...despite... Read More both of us hating to get our pictures taken! Kat truly made our day perfect. Ben was so kind and also made us feel extremely comfotable taking pictures. I HIGHLY recommend Tyler Boye Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Thank you, Kat & Ben, and everyone at Tyler Boye!! :)

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Jim H

Tyler Boye Photography was amazing! From the beginning they were very professional and made everything so easy. They made a timeline for the day of the wedding that put me at ease knowing I would get all the pictures I wanted. Jami and Joe shot our wedding and did an amazing... Read More job. They were so fun to shoot with and were constantly making sure they were getting all the pictures we wanted of our day. They stayed on schedule and we even had time to take additional pictures. During the reception they blended in with guests and continued taking pictures throughout the night. I had many guests come up to me and say what a wonderful job they did. They were so accommodating, easy going, and fun to work with! I would recommend Tyler Boye Photography to anyone looking for a wonderful photographer to put your mind at ease on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Meghan K

Heidi and Simon shot our wedding at St. Alphonsus and Normandy Farms on May 27th and we had the most wonderful experience! They were incredibly attentive and professional and we love all of our photos. It is so fun to look back on them and relive the most beautiful and happy day... Read More of our lives. We want to express our gratitude and thankfulness we have for Heidi and Simon and would highly recommend them for any event, wedding or otherwise!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Kelly M

Tyler and company made my whole akward wedding party feel comfortable with the photos. We got an amazing deal, some great shots, and I can't thank them enough!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Jess D

We worked with Tyler Boye Photography initially because we had our wedding at Normandy Farm, but we're so grateful that one good choice led to another great choice! Our primary photography was Allie, and our second shooter was Joe. I will admittedly mention that I don't have... Read More necessarily an eye for photography, and chose Allie initially because she mentioned her love for Pittsburgh in her bio, but Allie was the perfect fit for my husband and I. We were telling everyone about how much we already enjoyed Allie right after our engagement shoot. Fast forward to our big day. We knew how much we enjoyed working with Allie, but hadn't given much thought about our second shooter, Joe, because we hadn't had any exposure to him yet, and Joe was just as big of a hit with our crew! Our wedding party actually enjoyed getting all of the pictures because of Allie and Joe. Allie and Joe were so easy and great to work with. Like I mentioned, winning over our bridal party could have been tough to do, but they did it! They even won over our 4 year old ring bearer, who is one tough cookie! They kept a great schedule, which I've heard can be tough to do. I've only seen a sneak peak of our wedding photos, and already feel confident in recommending Tyler Boye Photography. Allie and Joe captured all of our details and special moments beautifully. Working with Liz and Staci prior to our big day was effortless and enjoyable! They have so many talented artists for each type of bride to choose from. You cannot go wrong with Tyler Boye. We packaged our DJ through Tyler Boye, and DJ Kyle was a big hit throughout the evening. We had somewhat specific tastes and interests, and Kyle stayed true to our requests! Kyle was amazing and provided a lot of energy to our reception. We couldn't be luckier to have chosen Tyler Boye Photography.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Abby O

Everything about our experience with Tyler Boye Photography was perfect. Liz and Staci are amazing in taking care of the details and scheduling and such a pleasure to work with. Allie took our engagement pictures and was the lead photographer at our wedding and she was... Read More everything you could ever ask for in a photographer. So friendly and personable and such a talented photographer. Ben was with the guys in the morning and then with Allie at the wedding and he was great! Our pictures are everything we wanted and more. We've been referring them to all of our engaged friends!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Jessica M

Tyler and Joe did an amazing job at our small intimate wedding. They were both so easy and fun to work with, and the pictures are stellar. Everyone keeps asking me who did my pictures!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Jessica N

From my first meeting with Liz, to my chats with Staci, to the wedding day with Tyler and Melissa, to finilazing pictures with Allie....every step of the process was made easy, comfortable, and wonderful because of this team. Tyler and Melissa were so much fun and Tyler will do... Read More WHATEVER it takes to get the shot! (Including climbing in bushes getting all cut up, to getting sprayed with champagne for a shot for the bride). The entire team are perfectionists and that is exactly who you want to trust on your special day. I just got my photos back and I can't stop looking. Each one is more amazing than the last and Tyler did that. I originally went with them because they knew the venue we were getting married and thought that meant they would know the best spots for photos-and while I was correct-I'm so glad we went with them because of the kind of people they are-talented, kind, hard working, impressive...the list goes on! Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Nancy M

We just got married a little over a week ago and the whole experience with Tyler Boye Photography was exceptional. From the first call I made, to the engagement shoot, and then the wedding - I felt so at ease and knew I was in good hands. We had Simon as our primary shooter and... Read More Joe as the secondary shooter. They made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and ensured that we got all of the pictures we had requested. It made the day so much easier! We just got our photos and they are AMAZING. I would recommend Tyler Boye to anyone looking for a photographer. They are the best!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Andrea S

I just got married last month, and I don't know where to even begin with all of the wonderful things I could say about Tyler Boye Photography! We had Simon as our primary shooter and Matthew as our secondary, and we were so pleased with both of them - and with the entire Tyler... Read More Boye team! We first worked with Liz to sort out our contract, and she was nothing short of amazing! She kept us very informed and worked within our budget. From there, we worked with Staci on sorting out a timeline and all the details for our special day. Staci was also a pleasure to work with! And we are still getting compliments on how great Simon and Matthew were on the wedding day. Simon kept everything moving so well and made sure that we fit in every photo we had told him we wanted. I could go on and on! I highly recommend Tyler Boye Photography to capture your most special day!!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Maggie A

Please call and ask for Melissa and Joe to do your wedding! They both were absolutely amazing! Made us feel at ease and helped move my bridal party around.

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Sarah B

We were beyond happy with Tyler Boye Photography! The day could not have been more perfect. TBP is exceptional- from the preplanning and timeline to truly wanting the bride and groom to have every detail that they dreamed of for their wedding. Heidi and Sean were so pleasant... Read More to work with. I have been a bridesmaid in many weddings and many times the photographers are brash and not very nice. Heidi and Sean were the complete opposite- so sweet, laid back, artistic in the way they approached their pictures and so supportive in making us feel comfortable. We also got a video package and could not be more happy. Adam did an amazing job at capturing the best day of our lives! I would recommend Tyler Boye Photography and Videography to everyone! You will NOT be disaapointed!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Kevin & Laura C

After viewing the photos taken by photographer Allie Wynands at our son Jonathan and daughter-in-law Laura Burgos-Cunningham's Oct. 15th wedding, we have only the highest regards for the Tyler Boye Photography Studio. The photos are of highest quality and our family members are... Read More absolutely thrilled with all published shots. But, for us, it goes beyond just the quality of photos . . . for we found Allie to be a wonderful person with a great personality. We loved having her with us for this important day and are thankful that our son and new daughter chose the Tyler Boye Photography Studio to provide photographic memories of their wedding day.

Tyler Boye

3 kids, 2 dogs, 1 Frenchie (a class all their own: they fart, snore and "bark" if you can call it that), 1 wife and 1 photo studio = not a lot of free time. When I have time I love food {cooking and eating}, travel, and being with my family. I would love to hear about your day, how you met, and your vision. Just know that when we meet if you bring up Lake George, Mexico, Hollywood, Indian food, Lombardi's pizza...actually any food, lacrosse, or exotic honeymoons the meeting will go on for hours. Check out the blog...if you like what you see come in to meet us and tell us about you:)