Professional Airbrush Makeup and Hair Design

Jaye Minton-Goldberg is South Florida's Premier Bridal Beauty Expert on Airbrush Makeup and Hair Design. Jaye and her staff are recognized in local and regional print publications and television shows. Venues include: The Boca Raton Resort, The Ritz, The Four Seasons, The Breakers and The Biltmore.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Massage, Beauty

500 NorthEast Spanish River Boulevard, Boca Raton, FL (561) 251-7081

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Stephanie A

Absolutely wonderful, I recommend Jaye and her team to everyone!! I found Ultimate Bridal Beauty online and after reading all of the glowing reviews, booked a hair + makeup trial a year before my wedding. From the first moment, Jaye was professional and knowledgeable and worked... Read More around my schedule (I live in NYC so was only in FL sporadically) to set up the trials. I ended up having 1 makeup and 3 hair trials (simply because I couldn't make a decision) and Jaye was patient and fantastic through them all. Carmella is a genius with hair and can replicate any picture to perfection. On the day of my wedding, the team was phenomenal! We all did updo's with full airbrush and everyone looked fantastic. I wasn't happy with the first pass of my makeup and Jaye took her time and completely redid it to my satisfaction. She never pressured or pushed me to do something I wasn't comfortable with. I would recommend Jaye and her team to everyone who wants to look their best on their big day. You can not do any better.

2017-02-18T11:57:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this really heartfelt review. It means so much to our business to have the feedback from our customers. Our customers are the lifeblood of our business. Fondest regards, Jaye Goldberg and Staff

July 17th wedding

Reviewed on 8/14/2013

Jaye and her staff were wonderful! They fulfilled my every expectation of how I wanted to look on my wedding day! They were very courteous and professional. I felt like a princess. Thank you Jaye!

The Most Beautiful Bride Ever

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 ANNETTE R

These are the words out of my husband's mouth. When I had my makeup-trial, my fiance hated the makeup. I spoke to Jaye and she understood. My makeup on the day of my wedding was natural and glamorous at the same time. She made me feel comfortable and was amazing. The hair... Read More professional she had took my poker-straight hair and put beautiful fullness and wave like curls in my hair that lasted on the BEACH! I have never felt more beautiful nor comfortable working with her. I strongly recommend Ultimate Bridal Beauty. If it weren't for Jaye, I wouldn't have had the florist or photographer - she could be a wedding planner, she has it TOGETHER. Thanks, Jaye!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Victoria M

Loved working with Jaye and Samantha for my make up on my wedding day! I had a big bridal party of 9 bridesmaids and they were super efficient and made all of my ladies and myself feel gorgeous on my wedding day. I can't say enough amazing things about Jaye lovely person and... Read More she's an amazing make up artist!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Jennifer M

Absolutely amazing! I had a pretty large group and Jaye and her team were so incredible. Every single person had a different style in my bridal party and they all looked stunning. My bridesmaids could not stop commenting how impressed they were with their hair and make up. As... Read More for myself as the bride, also incredible! Jaye and her team made my hair and make up look better then I could have ever imagined, and it lasted the whole night (and that's with a lot of dancing) ! I give them the highest of recommendations, you will not be dissapointed if you use them!!

2017-11-09T13:33:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the beautiful review. We loved working with you and your bridal party. It was so special to be apart of your special day! Sincerely, Jaye Goldberg

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Michelle P

I am so glad I hired Jaye and her team to get my bridesmaids, mom, mother in law and myself ready for the wedding. Our make up looked flawless even by the end of the night. She's very easy to work with and really took her time with each one of the girls to make sure the look was... Read More perfect. Ana was in charge of the hair and she is also amazing. You show her a picture of what you want and she'll do it even better. I am so happy with how everyone looked. I totally recommend Ultimate Bridal Beauty for your special ocassion.

2017-11-09T13:36:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your thoughts and feedback. We really enjoyed working with all of you. We hope you had a great time at your wedding. If you would like to send us a few pictures we will use them on our website. Thank... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Kerri O

Jaye, Angelica and Angie were simply amazing. From setting up the trials to when I walked down the aisle they were there for me. Getting my hair and makeup flawless and laughing and smiling and being kind and fun the whole time making the whole process so enjoyable. Highly... Read More recommend them So skilled and talented. They brought my vision to life and were super accommodating.

2017-11-09T13:38:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review. The girls really loved working with you. Congratulations on your wedding! Sincerely, Jaye Goldberg

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Jasmine P

Jaye and her team were phenomenal. I had about 18 bridesmaids and family members who had their hair and makeup done for my Indian wedding. Jaye and her team did a beautiful job and were efficient. Samantha and Carmella did my hair and makeup and my mom's for three separate... Read More events. All of the looks were amazing and just what i wanted. We received so many compliments. I would highly recommend Ultimate Bridal Beauty and Samantha and Carmela.

2017-11-09T13:50:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the beautiful review. You looked absolutely beautiful. Your gowns were just simply gorgeous. Your bridal party had the most beautiful sarees. Everything looked just amazing and it was all planned so exquisitely. Everyone on the Ultimate Bridal Beauty team cannot... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Jasmine P

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Yael S

Vey professional and love the work

2017-11-09T13:52:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much we really appreciate your business and loved working with all of you. Sincerely, Jaye Goldberg

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Nancy R

Jaye made our special day perfect! Very professional, on time and her expertise really shone through. I would highly recommend her services.

2017-09-15T15:46:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations on your recent marriage. Sincerely, Jaye

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Lindsay C

I've never liked how people have done my makeup in the past as no one ever seemed to understand the idea of making me look like the best version of me. Jaye did an amazing job at highlighting my features so I know I was the best version of myself on my wedding day. My mother and... Read More mother-in-law also agreed that their makeup was flawless. Most importantly, the makeup held up for hours in the South Florida heat with little need for touch-ups. I recommend Jaye to everyone! For hair, I also can't say enough positive things about Carmella. She of course can replicate a picture but she also has the knowledge of how to adapt that style to your bone structure and for the texture of your hair. You do need to do a trial (as mom and I needed to add fake hair in order to have enough volume for our styles) but the end result was really worth it. As with the makeup, my hair didn't budge until I decided it was time to let it down.

2017-07-20T12:44:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the lovely review. Congratulations on your marriage. We truly did enjoy working with you, your mother and mother-in-law. Thank you so much. Sincerely, Jaye Goldberg

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Barbara P

What a beautiful day and what beautiful hair and makeup!! As the planner and the mother of the bride I wanted my daughter to have a perfect day and she did!! So many of us got our hair done by Anna and our makeup done by Jaye. Could not have been more perfect!! These ladies are... Read More amazing and professional and wonderful to be around. Simply perfect!

2017-07-11T13:36:41 Response from the vendor

That is such a wonderful thing to hear. It makes all the hard work so well worth the efforts everyone puts in. Thank you so much. We loved being apart of your daughters special day. It was such a beautiful day and we loved working... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Lisa G

Jaye and Team were Fabulous!! My daughter got married 05/06/17. She had 12 bridesmaids and grandmothers for hair and makeup. Jaye and staff were on time, very personable and professional. Everyone looked magnificent! I would highly recommended Jaye!!

2017-07-07T10:55:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the lovely review. We loved working with you and your daughter and her wedding party. Reviews are so important to our business. Thank you again very much. Congratulations! Sincerely, Jaye Goldberg

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Rachel B

I would recommend Ultimate Bridal Beauty to anyone looking for GORGEOUS HAIR AND MAKEUP! Every bride wants to look like a princess on her wedding day... thank you to Jaye and her team for making me feel and look like one on mine! Professional, on time, and talented! Everyone... Read More looked gorgeous from head to toe!!!!!

2017-06-27T11:32:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the lovely review, We really appreciate it. It is very important to our business. Best Wishes and Congratulations on Your Marriage, Jaye Goldberg

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Brynn W

I can't thank Jaye enough for making me look like the most beautiful bride I felt like. She not only is incredible at what she does but she is so sweet and fun to be around. She made my day as well as my Matron of Honor and Mom. I definitely would recommend Ultimate Bridal... Read More Beauty to all!

2017-06-27T11:34:14 Response from the vendor

This just made our day. So wonderful to hear the good news about how happy our customers are. We really try to please and we always give it our best. Congratulations on your recent marriage. I really enjoyed working with all of you and being... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Kaley B

Ultimate Bridal Beauty is your golden ticket to looking absolutely fabulous for your wedding. Jaye and her team are absolutely incredible to work with and make you and your bridesmaids look like royalty. I worked with Jaye, Antoinette and Anna and they were unbelievable. I... Read More cannot thank them enough for making me feel so special on my wedding day. They were the "A" team!

2017-05-30T11:36:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate it. Congratulations on your recent wedding. Hope you had a great honeymoon. Jaye

Reviewed on 5/23/2017

Awesome service.

2017-05-30T11:37:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. Congratulations on your recent wedding! Jaye

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Elisa S

Out of the Blue Waterfront in Jupiter, FL has been recommending Ultimate Beauty for the past 3 years and could not have made a better choice for our brides and their bridal party! Jaye goes over and beyond to make our brides happy & beautiful! Thank you for being part of our... Read More team at Out of the Blue Waterfront!!!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Cari S

Words cannot explain how wonderful Jaye and her team are. I had 11 ladies to receive hair and makeup and Jaye brought a wonderful team to our venue and did phenomenal work. Jaye and Sam did all of the makeup, all of the airbrushing was wonderful and lasted throughout all the... Read More pictures, dancing, and after party. Even at midnight my makeup still looked wonderful after getting it done around 11am. Carmella and Anna did beautiful hairstyles, which again lasted all throughout the night. Jaye and her team accommodated all of our requests, varying up and down hairstyles, different types of hair, and more. Jaye is so dedicated to her clients, she even came in to do my makeup two weeks after she had surgery. I could not have asked for a better hair and makeup team. Jaye, Sam, Carmella, and Anna are all extremely courteous and professional and did a wonderful job. We all felt like movie stars!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Cath F

Jaye and her team were beyond amazing. They were flexible and accommodating! They made the day fun. Her team made my girls look stunning and I felt beautiful thanks to them! I give them the highest recommendation possible!!! They are the best of the best

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Sadia K

Jaye is great! She's professional, willing to help, and comforting. I had a very early start time for my beach ceremony (9am, which meant 6am start time for hair/makeup), but she was able to find me someone: Samantha Dubin did my hair/makeup for the ceremony and she was... Read More wonderful! She understood what I wanted for my big day and made it happen! She told me makeup is supposed to enhance your features and not change the way you look... that's when I knew I could just sit back, relax and let her do her thing. Jaye also provided another hair stylist for my bridesmaids... she did amazing updos/hairstyles for my girls. Pick Ultimate Bridal Beauty if you want your big day to be stress free!

2016-11-08T14:18:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words and beautiful review. We really did enjoy working with you also. Jaye

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Baiyi L

Their service is fabulous! The artists are very nice, professional and fast and they are very creative! They made my hair as I wanted and it looks gorgeous! They listened to us about what we want and fulfilled them! The make up looks very good too but due to damp weather in... Read More South Florida, we had to put on loose powder from time to time to prevent oily look. Overall we have had a wonderful experience and we have had a great day!

2016-10-17T12:57:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your review. Our customers are the lifeline of our business. Thank you again. Sincerely, Jaye Goldberg

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Lori N

Jaye did an amazing job on make up. Carmella did an amazing job with hair. They both did everything myself and my girls asked of them and then some. I was super happy with them.

2016-10-17T12:58:06 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Stacey E

I was very nervous planning my wedding without being in Fort Lauderdale but Jaye made the beauty aspect very easy. She was very responsive in her communications and arranged Milene to work her magic on September 10th Milene confirmed her arrival at my hotel two days before the... Read More wedding. She was very prompt, professional and friendly. She put up with this nervous bride who has very definite opinions about hair and makeup. Milene reassured me all along the way. She worked on both me and my sister and I was so pleased. We both had sophisticated looks perfect for a late morning wedding. I would definitely recommend Ultimate Bridal Beauty for weddings or any other celebration. They know what they're doing!

2016-10-17T12:58:20 Response from the vendor

Jaye Goldberg

Jaye Minton Goldberg is South Florida’s Premier Bridal Beauty Consultant and former owner of Look Great European Day Spa in Boca Raton, Florida. Services include Professional Air-Brush Makeup and Hair Design. Wedding, Couples and Bar and Bat Mitzvah Packages are available. We are LGBT friendly. See our AD on the EnGayged website under Beauty and Health in South Florida. We advertise on WeddingWire, The Knot, and Florida Brides magazine and attend many wedding events in South Florida as well as being an active member of the National Association of Wedding Vendors.