Uncorked Studios Photography

Philadelphia / Lehigh Valley / Destination

Uncorked Studios Photography

Uncorked Studios is a Philadelphia-based, award-winning, and internationally-publiished husband and wife photography team specializing in local & destination weddings. We photograph rock star weddings for awesome couples!

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Philadelphia / Lehigh Valley / Destination (484) 973-6145

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Amber W

Love love love Jen and Travis! When my fiance and I got engaged, I knew we had to get our engagement photos done at the Eastern State Penitentiary in Philadelphia. I fell in love with the building when I visited with a friend, and I knew that photographing in such a unique space... Read More would require some majorly skilled photographers. Jen and Travis did not disappoint! They visited the penitentiary before our shoot and scouted out the best spots for photos. They have an amazing eye for detail, and they made us feel relaxed the entire time. They even got my fiance to smile! Everyone keeps complimenting us on our "stunningly beautiful" photos. I am so glad Jen and Travis were able to bring our dream to a reality.

Reviewed on 6/08/2015

We could not have asked for more amazing photographers to capture our magical day! Jen and Travis are so incredibly talented!! They kept us all laughing and helped add to the excitement of the day. We met them at a bridal show and knew instantly after talking about our Disney... Read More themed wedding with them we had found our photographers. Jenn and Travis did so much more than just capture our photos but helped coordinate little extras with our venue to help add more Disney flare to our wedding. Hands down they are the best!!

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Carly E

We found Uncorked Studios online and then 2 days later saw them at a bridal expo. Within 20 minutes of meeting Jen and Travis and seeing their beautiful work I decided right then and there to book them for our September 2014 wedding. Choosing a photographer was one of the... Read More biggest decisions because we wanted our forever pictures to be perfect. We knew we made the best decision immediately after our engagement photo shoot. Each picture was better than the next- the quality, the creativity and the small moments being captured were all the reasons we knew we had the best photographers. I decided to do a simple boudoir photo shoot for my husband as his wedding gift. Being a little nervous- i felt 100% comfortable and beautiful and the photos show that. Let me say that my husband LOVES his gift for sure! :) Simply put- beautiful photography. Our wedding was just a few weeks ago and everyone commented on how fantastic Jen, Travis and assistant Alexis were. They know the right things to say and how to keep me (as a bride) perfectly calm during all of the photos. We are SO excited to see our edited photos! I know they will be nothing short of amazing! Besides beautiful photography- Jen and Travis are fun and the easiest vendor to work with- especially on wedding day! I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Caroline

Jen & Travis are simply amazing! They went well beyond their job description by helping us schedule the day; they did it all--from advising us on hair and makeup arrival/completion times, to limo movements, to photography time etc. Not only did this give me peace of mind, but it... Read More also gave us the most precious gift of all: A stress free and relaxed wedding day. As we reflect back on our wedding, one of the things that we keep saying to each other is that we didn’t feel rushed at all. We felt like we had time to take in and digest each moment and truly make memories. Based on what our friends and families have told us, this sentiment is a real rarity. We wholeheartedly credit this to Uncorked Studios’ willingness to share their knowledge and experience with us. With that said, it’s so easy to lose track of time and get sucked into a moment for too long! The fact that I didn’t look at the clock once thought the day and we still stayed on schedule and got the photos we wanted is a true testament to how much Jen & Travis respect their clients’ wishes and time. Their gentle time cues were both calm, professional, and expertly executed. Finally, It was so incredibly clear that Jen & Travis are truly passionate about what they do. Throughout both our engagement and wedding shoots they were visibly excited over the photos that they were taking and privately shared the previews with one another. Their pride in their work and trust in one another were evident all day. These characteristics can’t really be taught or faked, and they make Uncorked Studios such a fun team to work with! We recommend this husband and wife team without hesitation! -Caroline and Joe

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 C A

I couldn't rave more about Uncorked Studios! Travis and Jen were amazing and so attentive to detail. They made our wedding day feel so effortless with getting all of the photos that we had envisioned on our big day. Uncorked Studios will be our go-to for photos from here... Read More forward. If you want beautiful photos from a really talented duo, go to Uncorked Studios!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Tara R

Jen & Travis are the BEST!!!! I first saw their photographs from a friends wedding (before I got engaged). When my fiancé proposed, I knew I didn't have to look any further than Uncorked Studios for our wedding photographers. They were like our "planners" on our wedding day.... Read More They helped move the entire process along. They offer many options with packages and "add-ones" & are worth every penny spent :) We received our sneak peek less than a month after our wedding & CANNOT WAIT to relive our wedding day when all of the pictures arrive in our own USB (recommend purchasing)!!!! Thank you so much for making our day perfect! -Tara & Ted

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Robyn S

Jen and Travis are amazing. I am not a huge fan of having my picture taken at all and the two of them made it feel natural to me. It was really comfortable working with them and they felt like old friends. So excited to see how the pictures of our wedding come out! I would... Read More recommend them as "The" wedding photographers to use.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Katy H

Before we even had a venue or date in mind, we knew we wanted Uncorked Studios to do our photography. Selecting your photographer for your wedding can be one of the most important decisions you must make. It's probably the number one way you will be able to remember your... Read More wedding day, so the importance of selecting the right photographer is paramount. My husband and I were in the same boat, until we met Jen and Travis. I know everyone probably has different things they are looking for, but we were looking for someone whose work stood out, were easy to communicate with, fun & easy to get along with, and understood that we would need some coaching/prompting when taking pictures. Like a lot of people my husband and I felt awkward taking pictures, and we were worried about what that may look like. I can say that after first meeting Jen and Travis, we never thought twice about selecting another photographer. We were immediately blown away by their body of work, and their great personalities. From the very beginning their process made our lives very easy. Whether it was our first meeting where we got to know each other, to an amazing engagement session, or the questionnaire we filled out about which pictures we wanted, my husband and I had fun throughout it all. They were responsive to all our questions, and so fun to work with. We know our pictures are going to turn out awesome not only because their work speaks volumes to their overwhelming talent, but because they taught us how to have fun while taking our pictures. That was something I didn’t think would be possible before we started, but I can't say enough how much fun they made it.                                                We would highly recommend Uncorked Studios to anyone looking for photographers for their wedding. We can't wait to have them to photograph more of our life events.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Ashley M

Travis and Jen are an AMAZING team! I can't thank them enough for all of their work! We cannot wait to see the rest of our wedding photos. This husband and wife team ARE the best of the best. If you haven't talked to them yet, you really need to!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Michelle N

Jen and Travis are simply amazing! One of the best decisions we made for our October 8th Wedding in Center City. We met them at a bridal show and were excited they had our date still available after seeing some of their pictures. Our engagement pictures turned our great! They... Read More put us at ease from the beginning, and made us feel like we have known them forever. They were a big help putting a timeline together for our day and it went perfectly. Jen and Travis are so fun to work with, and they both were a big help in keeping us relaxed and laughing the entire day. I can’t imagine our wedding day without them, and can’t wait to see our pictures! They were the BEST!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Michelle K

Jen & Travis are THE BEST!! From the moment I met this amazing couple, I knew we had to book them for our wedding. You can honestly tell Jen & Travis are just as much in love as my fiancee and I. It really makes for a happy environment. Our engagement pictures turned out... Read More BEAUTIFUL and Jen was so sweet to allow us to involve our two dogs. We are looking forward to our wedding photographs and cannot wait to work with Jen & Travis at our wedding in a few weeks.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Valerie B

Jen and Travis are truly talented! They photographed my brothers wedding and the results were unbelievable. They captured every moment perfectly. Now my fiancé and I have booked them for our wedding and I couldn't be happier. They are great at what they do! And they're so easy... Read More going and awesome but they really get things done. I am so utterly impressed with their skills individually and as a couple! Thank you for doing such a great job on my brothers wedding and I can't wait for ours!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Christine T

Jen and Travis are amazing! They were one of the first decisions we made planning - we met them at a bridal show and just knew they would be a good fit. Our engagement pictures couldn't have been more perfect. They are a pleasure to work with, they make us feel relaxed during... Read More our engagement pictures, and they have been fantastic to work with as we get closer and closer to our wedding. We would absolutely recommend them without reservations!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Maria C

There is something so special about Travis & Jen! When we first met them, we just knew. They even had pictures to show us of previous weddings at our venue!! They are accommodating and easygoing and unbelievably good at what they do. We were nervous during our engagement shoot,... Read More but they were patient. Even for huge dog lovers like us, Travis & Jen knew just how to work with both us AND the dogs. Even they were comfortable! If you haven't reached out to Uncorked, you are doing yourself a huge disservice. Contact them. I promise you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Maria C

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Nikki R

I cannot begin to say enough good things about Jen and Travis-- both as professionals, as well as people. They are true artists with vision and talent!!! Coupling that gift with their ability to keep a bride/groom on track during one of the most memorable/stressful days of their... Read More lives and you have the perfect photographers for your special events. If you have the ability to book them, do it quick!!! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Patrice W

Jen served as the photographer and I, the makeup artist for a recent wedding. She was not only fun to work with, but was effective in capturing awesome moments. The quality of the photos were amazing as well. I will certainly be booking her for my big day.... when the time comes... Read More :) !

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Patrice W

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Lauren O

Jen and Travis are amazing photographers! Not only did they do everything that we asked - they went above and beyond our expectations! Our first experience with them was for our engagement session at Pocono Raceway. They were just as excited as we were to photograph there! Time... Read More didnt matter as we traveled all around Pocono's property taking different pictures and just having fun! My now husband is shy and quiet at first so I knew I would need someone who would make him feel comfortable - and they did just that! When planning for our wedding - They threw out suggestions and compromises for issues we had with different family situations and made everything a lot easier for us! The wedding day was so easy and stress free when it came to pictures because I knew we were in good hands. We received over 1,000 pictures from our wedding and we love each one! We wanted more in the moment pictures than posed pictures as we wanted them to be able to tell our wedding day story. Now we can view them time and time again and remember how great our day was. Jen and Travis were always very responsive and attentive when it came to any questions we had. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone still looking for wedding photography - you will be in the best of hands!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Amanda M

We booked Jen & Travis for our wedding for this upcoming April and the package came with an engagement shoot. We both were a little skeptical about the engagement shoot since those things can sometimes be awkward, especially since we picked a highly traveled area to take the... Read More photos. Jen and Travis made us feel very comfortable during our shoot. We didn't even really notice the other people around us because of how outgoing they both are and how fun they made the shoot. I'm excited to have them as our photographers at our wedding this April. I'm sure the wedding party and guest will enjoy their presence just as much as we did! I highly recommend them as your wedding photographers!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Alisha D

I just got married this past weekend and had such a blast with Travis and Jen. They truly were there for my husband and I the entire time and bring so much fun to the atmosphere. They truly made us feel Comfortable from the beginning with engagement photos and etc. I've only... Read More seen two sneak peeks from our wedding and THEY ARE AMAZING! Can't wait to see more. If you are looking for gorgeous art work on the form of photography for your wedding, you will not go wrong with this couple!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Gina Maria L

Is there a star rating higher than 5 because they're that amazing. Jen and Travis were so creative and helpful during our planning process and the day of our wedding. I fell in love with them as soon as I saw their booth at the Philly Bridal Show. They listened to all the ideas... Read More I had and applied their flair to make sure we had unique shots. Their day of questionnaire made sure I didnt miss any of the have-to-have photos. I didnt think I wanted an engagement shoot, but it came with our package. Not only do I have photos that I LOVE from our favorite spot, it also helped the day of our wedding having already had some 2 on 2 time with Jen and Travis. They turned around sneak peaks quickly, I still have both on my phone and look at then frequently. I've received several comments on my photos, including how they're not just wedding photos but architectural and artistic shots. I would recommend Jen and Travis to my sister and my best friend!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kristen Y

Jen and Travis were hands down the most hard-working dedicated professionals I have ever seen work a wedding in any capacity. From the early morning they arrived at the hotel room for my best friend's wedding, until the final sparkler shot they arranged near midnight, they... Read More never stopped! They were friendly, accommodating, and took charge when needed to in order to keep the day running as smoothly as on schedule as possible! Not to mention the quality of work and prints they produced were out of this world. I am so glad my friend chose them to capture their wedding day, and highly recommend anyone else to do the same!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Caroline B

So far, my fiancé and I have been more than pleased with Uncorked Studios work. We are both “camera” shy and pretty private, but upon meeting with Jen and Travis we immediately felt like we would be comfortable with them. It was obvious that they really care about getting to... Read More know you as a couple, and they pride themselves on doing what they can to make your vision a reality. For example, for our engagement shoot they traveled to Philadelphia for a 7:30am photography session. After watching them work and receiving our engagement pictures, it is clear to us that in addition to being kind, accommodating people, they are also truly skilled artists. They were able to think quickly on the spot and take beautiful photos in new surroundings. Most of all, the enthusiasm and energy with which they approach their job is contagious--I promise that if you choose to work with Uncorked Studios you will end up with beautiful, natural looking photos, AND you’ll have fun along the way. My fiancé and I can’t wait for Jen and Travis to shoot our wedding this July!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 John L

We recently had our engagement pics done with Jen and Travis, and we couldn't have been happier. We were both a little bit anxious, but they made the experience fun and enjoyable. We just got our "sneak peak" yesterday, and the pictures were incredible! Couldn't possibly... Read More recommend them more highly, and we can't wait for them to be a part of our wedding day in June.

Jen & Travis

We are a husband and wife photography team. We love holding hands, working in the same office together, but more importantly we love taking life "by the horns". We love savoring the little victories/moments in life while enjoying the company of friends and family. We love adventure, traveling, meeting new people and experiencing everything which life has to offer. We're seeking awesome couples who are ready to be married and join the ranks of being #UncorkedRockstars.