Your Dreams are Our Business.

Bringing Personal Service to Your Wedding or Honeymoon. We Know that when planning your wedding or honeymoon we have only one chance to get it right. Together you unique. Your wedding and honeymoon should be unique as well. With Unified Travel Consultants this special time in your life will be personalized to you as a couple. We consult with you and listen to understand your vision and make it a reality. Through sharing our experience and expertise we will craft a wedding and/or honeymoon that is perfectly tailored for you. With our services, you can be confident that your wedding or honeymoon will be expertly planned, hassle-free and filled with moments you will remember for a lifetime. We look forward to working with you. Thank you for your interest in Unified Travel Consultants.

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Tera T

Karen is always there for me. I’ve been a loyal customer since 2011. She has scheduled several trips for me and my family, including three to Europe and several cruises. Her opinions are actually facts since she travels to these places, too. She is nothing but helpful,... Read More prompt to respond and quick to react. Don’t schedule trips on your own- it can take you hours! I love that I can call or email with my travel ideas, and Karen gets to work! Thank you Karen!!

2018-03-07T08:56:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your very kind comments.

Karen Bullard

For Karen, Travel is personal and she works hard to know her client's desires and dreams. In addition to knowing her clients, she believes in staying on top of the industry and makes professional training a number one priority. Karen holds the following certifications and industry recognitions: Royal Caribbean Expert Plus, Norwegian Cruise Lines Freestyle Certified PhD, Cancun Specialist, London Specialist, Travel Agent Academy Honeymoon and Destination Wedding Specialist, USAirways Vacations Master Specialist, St. Lucia Specialist, MGM Resorts Specialist and Niche Cruise Specialist.