Union Square Donuts

Vegan

Donuts

20 Bow St, Somerville, MA Boston & the Greater Boston Area (617) 209-2257

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Katie K

My husband Shawn and I had the absolute best experience hiring Union Square Donuts to cater our wedding donuts. Nabeela and Nathalie were extremely helpful from the beginning with booking and providing me ideas for how to set everything up at our reception. Shawn and I have... Read More LOVED these donuts since we moved to Somerville 3 years ago. I think we knew before we were even engaged that we wanted donuts instead of cake at our wedding someday. We were able to order a variety of flavors and sizes of donuts-- giving all our guests many options! The other HUGE part of this was that our wedding was held in Plymouth, MA. The team at Union Square Donuts made sure that all of our donuts were delivered and that they were all accounted for. Having them delivered to our venue made our day so much easier! Last thing I will mention is that our guests could hardly contain themselves when all the donuts were put out on our display. We almost had to hold people back from grabbing one before they were ready! Needless to say, the donuts were a huge hit! And my husband and I will be back often (and especially on our anniversary) for our favorite Maple Bacon Donut :)