Unique Palms

Unique Palms invites you to its 5 acres to enjoy your special day, our Venue has a beautiful outdoor ceremony area in which we celebrate the ritual of marriage, then we continue to our relaxing cocktail area before entering to our indoor reception hall which holds up to 250 guests. We also provide a fully equipped suite for Bride and groom to get ready for their special day. No outside Catering Allowed. For an specific quote for your event please call 305.316.9679 or email us [email protected] Our hours are: Sunday-Monday Closed Tuesday-Friday 12pm-7pm Saturday 10am-4pm

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Garden, Park, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Nicole C

This place is what dream weddings are made of. Everything was perfect the ceremony, cocktail and the ballroom were perfect. Our wedding day was truly magic. We would not have changed a thing. And the food...I could eat it everyday of my life. Special thank you to the chefs for... Read More making everyone's stomach happy .

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Anie D

Our special day at Unique Palms was more than we could have asked for... Best decision we made was to choose this place as our venue. From booking the date, to the actual wedding day - the process was seamless due to the amazing staff on hand. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Nathan K

Excellent experience. The team made the day as stress free as possible. They helped me plan everything with vey short notice. We had a great tasting and he helped us understand what the food would be like. On the wedding day, we got so many compliments on the food! Everyone at... Read More the wedding thought it was amazing, and for the prices they charge it was simply incredible.

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Gina M

My husband and I were married and had the most amazing experience with Unique Palms. They were professional and helpful through the whole process. They were also quick to respond to emails, which puts a bride’s mind at ease! The venue is beautiful and the food and drinks are... Read More delicious! Our guests are still talking about the food and how much fun they had. Thank you for making our wedding day so special!

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Carolina P

Our wedding was wonderful, I can't recommend the venue and the staff enough, They are so professional. They were there for us throughout the entire process, helping us find vendors, making suggestions. The entire day was flawless. We feel so lucky to have had our wedding there,... Read More it was beautiful and so special. We ran into other couples when we would visit, who also had their weddings there, and they had nothing but great things to say.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Carlie G

This venue was the perfect place for our wedding and I hope many more can celebrate their marriage here as well. I loved the outdoor ceremony, cocktail, and indoor reception. All of the staff were amazing and helpful from the beginning when we started planning our wedding up... Read More until the end. All of our guests raved about the food served. I had an amazing time at our wedding, and that's the way it should be.

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Melissa S

The place was very beautiful and i loved the service. They were very nice and welcoming and knowledgeable about every aspect of the venue. Thank you so much for making our day perfect!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Dawn F

Amazing venue! There are tons of spots for beautiful photos! The staff, food, wedding coordinators, decor and service exceeded our expectations.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Adriana P

What an amazing venue. They helped out with the wedding in so many ways. The location was beautiful. The staff was very friendly, helpful and professional. They saw potential issues before they happened and knocked them out so I never had to worry. They walked us through every... Read More step making our wedding truly stress free and wonderful. Patty, the day of coordinator, was amazing. She made the experience and day run so smoothly. You can tell this venue really cares about each couple. They want to make your day as special as each couple is. I can't stop raving about this venue.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Lucy V

We got married at Unique Palms and it was wonderful. They really worked with us . Thank you for making our special day perfect. I highly recommend Unique Palms to anyone looking to get married in Miami. The venue is clean and beautiful, the food was delicious, and the price was... Read More excellent.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Nubia R

Excellent staff and magical place for a wedding. I had the best wedding day at Unique Palms.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Monik G

Excellent place for a wedding! Thank you so much for making our day so special!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Lisa B

Unique Palms provided such an amazing wedding experience that we would do it again in a heartbeat. Everything was organized, communicated, and smooth as possible. Our Wedding Coordinator was the best. Every question or concern we had was answered in detail. Any special requests... Read More we had, they made sure to grant us. Booking Unique Palms also relieved the stress of having to find and deal with a caterer, bartenders, planners, and so much more. If you are looking for a Venue in Miami then there is no better place than this magical place.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Ash F

We are so happy we decided to have our venue at Unique Palms. Patty, our wedding coordinator was easy to work with and made planning stress-free. Every detail was perfect and all of our guests said it's one of the best weddings they have ever been to - from the food to DJ Dunny.... Read More I would not have changed a thing. Unique Palms made our day absolutely perfect. We can not say enough about it .

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 John S

Choosing to have our wedding at Unique was one of the best decisions we ever made. Patty was very attentive to our needs throughout our wedding planning process and made sure our evening at this place far exceeded our expectations. The food was absolutely amazing and we could... Read More not have asked for a better night. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Tania C

We got married at Unique Palms in May of 2017. I am so happy with how my wedding turned out! Looking around at different venues, I was getting discouraged because I could never find the right fit. Paying for the wedding ourselves, we needed something affordable, but not tacky.... Read More Patty was more than happy to show us around, go over pricing, and answer all of our questions. We fell in love, and booked then! Although sadly I did not have enough time to eat our cake, or too much of our meal, I've only heard great things about the food. The dance floor is really great. Our wedding was a dream come true - it was better than I could have ever imagined!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Alyssa C

Unique Palms is the best. Our entire wedding day felt completely surreal - our guests kept saying it was like a movie wedding . We could not have been more pleased with the accommodations from bridal suite for getting ready to the grounds and everything in between my husband... Read More and I did not want to leave and look forward to coming back to visit our new friends at Unique Palms. The food was outstanding and all the servers were excellent. Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Clarys N

We have a the best wedding ever at Unique Palms. The staff is very responsive, professional, and well-experienced. Our guests fell in love with the venue and commented how beautiful everything was. The food was delicious. Unique Palms exceeded our expectations.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Crystal D

We see now almost a month after my wedding on 7/22. This team is AMAZING! They made my day the best it could have been. I have always heard brides talk or blog about little hiccups in their day and I'm so thankful that I did not have one, I mean besides the humidity but none... Read More of which we have control over. they made my family their own, they made sure the bridal party was attended to while the cocktail was happening. there are just not enough words to put into place how this place made me and my husband feel on this day! the vendors there recommend were perfection!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Pamela W

Our experience at Unique was nothing short of amazing. The staff was alwaresponsive, attentive, and flexible. We loved that we got to take part in a food tasting to help with menu selection. Thank you for making our day perfect!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Gema B

We could not have imagined the day going any better. Unique Palms is absolutely spectacular. They made planning and executing every last detail so easy. Everyone there went above and beyond to make it a memorable night for us!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Iliana R

We do not have words to describe magical our wedding was at Unique Palms. Every detail was handled professionally and perfectly. Everything was beautiful and the food was phenomenal.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Nicole H

Our wedding was fabulous! We couldn't be happier with the level of service Unique Palms provided us.

2017-07-28T16:43:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for selecting Unique Palms !!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Lathera P

This place has everything I've been looking for. It fits my wedding theme perfectly, I can't wait for my big day.

2017-07-24T15:01:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for selecting Unique Palms as your preferred venue for you special day, we look forward to welcoming you and your guests, we are going to work hard to make your wedding day spectacular and memorable.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Nina C

Unique Palms is so wonderful! It was seriously my dream venue! The staff was great and very accommodating. It is so beautiful on the inside! Many of our guests raved about how it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. The food was also delicious; and people loved... Read More the dance floor. If I had to do it all over again, I would use Unique Palms again. We were so pleased!

2017-07-24T15:01:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for selecting Unique Palms !!!

Enrique Martinez