• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Garden, Park, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Reviewed on 4/06/2018 Ariana A

We were blown away by our venue and staff at Unique Palms in Miami, Fl. Their venue is breathtaking! The location has so much to offer from a magical waterfall, beautiful and spacious cocktail area, photo staging areas, and the most gorgeous reception area featuring the most... Read More beautiful chandelier that I fell instantly in love with.From start to finish the staff at Unique Palms treated us like family. They were attentive to our needs and requests and were incredibly friendly and helpful. Patty is literally an angel! Our wedding was mostly planned from overseas since my husband and I are military, and she and her staff managed to exceed our expectations at every turn. We rented the suites at the venue to get ready in and what a great idea that was. They were incredibly spacious and made the getting ready process so much smoother.The food was so delicious and the dance floor that lit up was a crowd favorite. Our guests danced all night to their amazing dj. We couldn’t have asked for a more magical wedding. We enjoyed every minute of our day and that was due to the exceptional job of the Unique Palms staff. We will definitely be using their venue again!! Highly recommend!!!Special thanks again to Patty and Sandra. With love and deepest gratitude, Ariana & Angelo Gonzalez

2018-04-07T10:15:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! We absolutely enjoyed making your wedding day all that you’d hoped. It was a pleasure for us having you and your family with us. The whole planning and executing of your big day was so much fun... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Anie D

Our special day at Unique Palms was more than we could have asked for... Best decision we made was to choose this place as our venue. From booking the date, to the actual wedding day - the process was seamless due to the amazing staff on hand. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2018 Deandra B

Unique Palms is probably the best place to have your wedding at!!! I looked at a lot of places, not only is this one of the most beautiful venue, the pricing is amazing, and the staff are just so amazing to work with! I had the most beautiful and stress free wedding with their... Read More help! Not to mention the food was amazing!!! All of the guest could not compliment this place enough!!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2018 Debora S

What can I say other than the Unique Palms was perfect for our wedding. They made sure everything was in place and that no detail, no matter how small, were not forgotten. I would completely do our day over again if given the chance...

Reviewed on 4/03/2018 Nicole R

We loved the Unique Palms! We had no issues, the venue is beautiful and well kept. !! The staff is very nice and was quick to answer any questions I had prior to our event!!

Reviewed on 3/28/2018 Raul m

Unique Palms could not have been a more perfect venue for our reception! My guests are still raving about the food and the staff made everything seamless for us. They took care of the linens, silverware, plates, etc so we didn't have to worry about outsourcing all of that. We... Read More had about 230 guests attend and it was more than enough room. I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 3/27/2018 Sofia H

This Sunday I marry in Unique Palms, we can not be happier, that's why I want to recommend this place to everyone. the staff was super friendly and most speak English and Spanish, for me that was very important. the food was delicious, the dance floor is incredible, all the... Read More guests had a lot of fun. Again I want to thank ALL the STAFF, the manager, patty and those who do not know the name too, because they all made this an unforgettable night for my husband and for me

Reviewed on 3/20/2018 Samantha S

We had an absolutely beautiful wedding at Unique Palms! It was the only venue we checked out and we were sold on it right away. Having the get ready, ceremony and reception on the same property really made the day effortless. We loved that Unique Palms offers a wedding... Read More coordinator she really helped us a lot with all the details. Our guests absolutely loved the food and the venue too! We would highly recommend the Unique Palms to other couples looking for a beautiful venue.

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Ali B

What a beautiful venue! Perfect outdoor ceremony, outdoor cocktail hour with tons of picturesque spots, and amazing indoor reception area! Patty was our day-of coordinator and everything went smoothly! Everyone loved the food and light up dance floor too! 10 our of 10! I highly... Read More recommend booking your wedding here!

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Yuvana M

I cannot say enough good things about Unique Palms. The food was amazing, the view was amazing and their service goes above and beyond. The servers gave me and my entire bridal party drinks and food during cocktail hour while we were taking pictures so we wouldn't miss anything... Read More . I didn't have to worry about a thing but getting married the day of my wedding. The entire night, all we kept hearing is how beautiful the place was .

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Elizabeth G

I am so thrilled that we chose Unique Palms for my wedding. After looking at a variety of venues, we fell in love with Unique Palms and all they have to offer. It is simply gorgeous! One of the first things we appreciated was how ‘all inclusive’ their package was. Patty made our... Read More months of preparation stress-free. She handled so many details, kept us on track, maintained wonderful communication, and was so professional! Sandra & Patty kept us on schedule and communicated with us throughout the day, keeping to our timeline of events. Our guests were so complimentary of the incredible service during the cocktail hour and reception…nothing but praise for all those who made sure drinks, appetizers, and meals were promptly provided for all. And the food during the cocktail hour and meal during the reception….DELICIOUS!! This staff is not only professional, but work as an incredibly efficient team. They can provide you with a list of recommended vendors that are top notch! Unique Palms far exceeded our expectations in making our wedding an event that we will forever cherish.

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Amanda R

It was truly the best day ever. The entire venue is gorgeous, the food is unbelievably delicious, and the staff is remarkable. They made our day perfect. I HIGHLY recommend Unique Palms for anyone looking for a venue! Thank you for making our dream wedding a reality.

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Liz G

We wanted to express our sincere thanks to the entire staff at Unique Palms. We had the most amazing wedding. They really made us feel amazing and did everything for us from day one. The food and service was amazing. I can’t wait to host another party here. Unique Palms is the... Read More place to be and #1 for sure. Thank you. We are truly grateful for everything.

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Hilda G

We just had my sons wedding this past weekend at Unique Palms and I cannot say enough amazing things about this place. They made our dreams come true for our children!!!! It was absolutely spectacular!! The venue is extremely beautiful and elegant and the staff are amazing and... Read More make the experience less stressful. The process approaching the weddings was great Patty is super and very easy to work with and there is no surprises. The day of the wedding they were great and made everything seamless and stress free. Luis, Sandra and Patty thank you for everything you did for us, taking care of every detail and truly making it an unforgettable wedding not only for the wedding party but all our guest which had nothing but amazing things to say! We were told by several guest that it had been the BEST wedding they have been too!! The venue to me is the BEST in Miami!! I highly recommend this venue to any bride and groom that want to have their dream wedding come true!!

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Julia D

We had a great experience with Unique Palms for our wedding. It was so nice having nearly everything covered by one vendor, with strong recommendations for local vendors for the necessary extras. All of our guests were telling us what a great time they had and how beautiful the... Read More venue was. We were so happy with our experience getting married at Unique Palms

Reviewed on 2/10/2018 Roslyn B

Unique Palms was awesome! Seriously, our wedding was everything and more. Our wedding was beautiful. The food was out of this world amazing. I still have people talking about the food! You will have an amazing wedding if you choose to go with Unique Palms.

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Dana T

Our wedding was extremely beautiful and warm as we dreamed it. The food that they give to taste for the wedding is extremely rich, the staff was always attentive before and during the wedding, where there was a complete coordination of the schedules that we had anticipated.

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Nicole C

This place is what dream weddings are made of. Everything was perfect the ceremony, cocktail and the ballroom were perfect. Our wedding day was truly magic. We would not have changed a thing. And the food...I could eat it everyday of my life. Special thank you to the chefs for... Read More making everyone's stomach happy .

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Nathan K

Excellent experience. The team made the day as stress free as possible. They helped me plan everything with vey short notice. We had a great tasting and he helped us understand what the food would be like. On the wedding day, we got so many compliments on the food! Everyone at... Read More the wedding thought it was amazing, and for the prices they charge it was simply incredible.

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Gina M

My husband and I were married and had the most amazing experience with Unique Palms. They were professional and helpful through the whole process. They were also quick to respond to emails, which puts a bride’s mind at ease! The venue is beautiful and the food and drinks are... Read More delicious! Our guests are still talking about the food and how much fun they had. Thank you for making our wedding day so special!

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Carolina P

Our wedding was wonderful, I can't recommend the venue and the staff enough, They are so professional. They were there for us throughout the entire process, helping us find vendors, making suggestions. The entire day was flawless. We feel so lucky to have had our wedding there,... Read More it was beautiful and so special. We ran into other couples when we would visit, who also had their weddings there, and they had nothing but great things to say.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Carlie G

This venue was the perfect place for our wedding and I hope many more can celebrate their marriage here as well. I loved the outdoor ceremony, cocktail, and indoor reception. All of the staff were amazing and helpful from the beginning when we started planning our wedding up... Read More until the end. All of our guests raved about the food served. I had an amazing time at our wedding, and that's the way it should be.

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Melissa S

The place was very beautiful and i loved the service. They were very nice and welcoming and knowledgeable about every aspect of the venue. Thank you so much for making our day perfect!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Dawn F

Amazing venue! There are tons of spots for beautiful photos! The staff, food, wedding coordinators, decor and service exceeded our expectations.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Adriana P

What an amazing venue. They helped out with the wedding in so many ways. The location was beautiful. The staff was very friendly, helpful and professional. They saw potential issues before they happened and knocked them out so I never had to worry. They walked us through every... Read More step making our wedding truly stress free and wonderful. Patty, the day of coordinator, was amazing. She made the experience and day run so smoothly. You can tell this venue really cares about each couple. They want to make your day as special as each couple is. I can't stop raving about this venue.

Enrique Martinez