Unique Palms

Unique Palms invites you to its 5 acres to enjoy your special day, our Venue has a beautiful outdoor ceremony area in which we celebrate the ritual of marriage, then we continue to our relaxing cocktail area before entering to our indoor reception hall which holds up to 250 guests. We also provide a fully equipped suite for Bride and groom to get ready for their special day. For an specific quote for your event please call 305.316.9679 or email us [email protected] We are open Monday- Friday from 3:00pm to 8:00pm Saturday 10:00am to 4:00p

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Garden, Park, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Crystal D

We see now almost a month after my wedding on 7/22. This team is AMAZING! They made my day the best it could have been. I have always heard brides talk or blog about little hiccups in their day and I'm so thankful that I did not have one, I mean besides the humidity but none... Read More of which we have control over. they made my family their own, they made sure the bridal party was attended to while the cocktail was happening. there are just not enough words to put into place how this place made me and my husband feel on this day! the vendors there recommend were perfection!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Pamela W

Our experience at Unique was nothing short of amazing. The staff was alwaresponsive, attentive, and flexible. We loved that we got to take part in a food tasting to help with menu selection. Thank you for making our day perfect!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Anie D

Our special day at Unique Palms was more than we could have asked for... Best decision we made was to choose this place as our venue. From booking the date, to the actual wedding day - the process was seamless due to the amazing staff on hand. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Tania C

We got married at Unique Palms in May of 2017. I am so happy with how my wedding turned out! Looking around at different venues, I was getting discouraged because I could never find the right fit. Paying for the wedding ourselves, we needed something affordable, but not tacky.... Read More Patty was more than happy to show us around, go over pricing, and answer all of our questions. We fell in love, and booked then! Although sadly I did not have enough time to eat our cake, or too much of our meal, I've only heard great things about the food. The dance floor is really great. Our wedding was a dream come true - it was better than I could have ever imagined!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Alyssa C

Unique Palms is the best. Our entire wedding day felt completely surreal - our guests kept saying it was like a movie wedding . We could not have been more pleased with the accommodations from bridal suite for getting ready to the grounds and everything in between my husband... Read More and I did not want to leave and look forward to coming back to visit our new friends at Unique Palms. The food was outstanding and all the servers were excellent. Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Clarys N

We have a the best wedding ever at Unique Palms. The staff is very responsive, professional, and well-experienced. Our guests fell in love with the venue and commented how beautiful everything was. The food was delicious. Unique Palms exceeded our expectations.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Gema B

We could not have imagined the day going any better. Unique Palms is absolutely spectacular. They made planning and executing every last detail so easy. Everyone there went above and beyond to make it a memorable night for us!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Iliana R

We do not have words to describe magical our wedding was at Unique Palms. Every detail was handled professionally and perfectly. Everything was beautiful and the food was phenomenal.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Nicole H

Our wedding was fabulous! We couldn't be happier with the level of service Unique Palms provided us.

2017-07-28T16:43:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for selecting Unique Palms !!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Lathera P

This place has everything I've been looking for. It fits my wedding theme perfectly, I can't wait for my big day.

2017-07-24T15:01:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for selecting Unique Palms as your preferred venue for you special day, we look forward to welcoming you and your guests, we are going to work hard to make your wedding day spectacular and memorable.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Nina C

Unique Palms is so wonderful! It was seriously my dream venue! The staff was great and very accommodating. It is so beautiful on the inside! Many of our guests raved about how it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. The food was also delicious; and people loved... Read More the dance floor. If I had to do it all over again, I would use Unique Palms again. We were so pleased!

2017-07-24T15:01:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for selecting Unique Palms !!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Patricia M

I am getting married here in a couple months and everyone at the Unique Palms has been WONDERFUL in helping me along the way! First, Unique Palms is STUNNING and unlike any other venue I toured. It is perfect for both my ceremony and reception and my fiance and I cannot wait for... Read More our family and friends to see it!

2017-07-24T15:01:56 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Michelle C

From the first time I went to Unique Palms I knew it was the place i had to get married. With it's breathtaking views, the gorgeous interior, the huge chandeliere... it was so perfect! Of course thinking it was too good to be true, I automatically assumed it must be expensive or... Read More that there had to be some catch....WRONG! For everything that Unique Palms included, you would be a fool to not take advantage of the packages they offer. The food itself was amazing! So many people that attended our wedding are still talking about how delicious everything was. The day of our wedding, the entire staff was extremely helpful and so sweet! I felt so at ease knowing that I had nothing to worry about. Everyone was so attentive, and made us feel so special. Our wedding was everything we could ever dream of. I would definitely recommend them.

2017-07-24T15:02:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for selecting Unique Palms as your preferred venue for you special day!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Sophia G

We couldn't have chosen a better place!!! Gorgeous venue, even without adding much to it! They made my dream wedding come true. We couldn't be happier with our choice to have our wedding at Unique Palms!!  I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!

2017-07-24T15:02:40 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Solange T

We got married on Unique Palms. The place was just gorgeous. The staff is so friendly! Our guest loved the venue and food as well that one of them just booked their upcoming wedding there! Great great place!!

2017-07-24T15:02:51 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Ashantee W

We recently booked with Unique Palms and we are exited and can't wait for our Wedding!!! One my best friends got married there and we were so in love of the place that we decided to book too!! Everything was perfect, nice set up, friendly staff, delicious food we had a great... Read More time and we will have an amazing day on our wedding date !!

2017-07-24T15:03:01 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Ashley T

Absolutely amazing!! The whole staff work so well together to help make your day perfect. The catering was great and everything flowed so well that there was no wedding day stress because eveything was under control. This place is simply gorgeous. Do yourself a favor and at... Read More least visit the venue before making a decision on any other venue.

2017-07-24T15:03:13 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Nicole M

We recently had our wedding at this magical place, Im so thankful they made it possible, I always dreamed about this day and it was exactly how I picture it, I want to thank all the staff, servers, chef,bartender and DJ, you guys made it possible everything was beyond perfect.... Read More Thanks Patty you were extremely helpful from the beginning.

2017-07-24T15:03:28 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Isabella G

Unique Palms is simply a spectacular wedding venue! My husband and I got married there on Jun 4, 2017 and had our dream wedding! We looked all over town for the perfect venue and once we found Unique Palms, we knew it was the right location immediately!  The ceremony, cocktail... Read More hour, and the reception areas are equally amazing and the food is that of a five star restaurant. THANK YOU to the entire Unique Palms team, you are all EXCEPTIONAL!!

2017-07-24T15:03:45 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Natalie R

We had the most amazing wedding thanks to the team at the Unique Palms. First off, from the minute you sign the contract they are with you every step of the way and answer any question at any time. The staff couldn't be nicer and more professional phenomenal food, five star... Read More service. We couldn't have been happier with the venue, and our guests felt the same way. I would give 100 stars if I could.

2017-07-24T15:04:03 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Sandra J

We had the best wedding ever in this place. Unique Palms is truly one of the best wedding venues in South Florida. All our guests thought it was gorgeous. If you are looking for a beautiful scenery , best wedding food, hassle free, organized and reasonably priced then this is... Read More the right place. We couldn't be happier.

2017-07-24T15:05:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for selecting Unique Palms as your preferred venue for you special day.

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Jazmin H

2 weeks ago we got married at Unique Palms, everything was perfect the food excellent, the dj great, the place was beautiful, the staff was very friendly and helpful. I do not know how to thank them for everything they did for us, you guys are the best !!!!

2017-07-24T15:04:36 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Camila D

Excellent Staff! My sister got married a few weeks ago and we are so glad with the work they did. They help us in all the process and made that a very special day for us. It is a magical place. We have the best memories.

2017-06-15T14:58:41 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Christell G

What an amazing job by Unique Palms to create such a wonderful atmosphere for our wedding. Every single guest had a fantastic time and the staff was polite and attentive, . The food was spectacular . Thank you for making our wedding day magical!

2017-06-15T14:58:48 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Michelle T

This was the first venue I saw and I fell in love with it from the very beginning. I wanted to have my ceremony and reception in the same location; I also wanted to have the ceremony outside but was scared of the unpredictable weather here in Florida but they provide a plan B in... Read More case it rains so that was perfect. The tasting was my favorite, The food is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, great quality and good portions (not boring at all!).

2017-06-15T14:58:56 Response from the vendor