Unique Video Productions

Wedding

Photo, Social Media Sharing, Video, Photo + Video

Serving RI, MA, and CT, NH ME (401) 480-7592

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Erika M

Bruce was so much fun to work with! We decided last minute to book a videographer and could not be happier that we did. Bruce captured everything we were unable to see! It was so much fun to relive our wedding and watch all of our friends and family dance the night away.... Read More Throughout the entire process Bruce was professional yet laid back and we cannot thank him enough for creating what is our most favorite memory of our wedding!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Heather D

Bruce came highly recommended from our photographer. My husband and I were so happy we listened. Bruce clearly has a great deal of experience and a passion for his work. He was friendly and easy to work with. My mother commented after the wedding how much Bruce was able to... Read More film our big day without getting in the way. It was as though he wasn’t even there which was something he promised. He had experience with our church and venue. All our vendors had worked with him and had great things to say. He even put our honeymoon pictures into the end of the video. He was able to capture our day in a keepsake we will treasure. Even our venue coordinator commented how professional and easy to work with Bruce was.

Bruce is the Best!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Tara S

Unique Video Productions is by far, the BEST videographers we've seen or used for events. Bruce is the videographer, and he didn't miss a thing with our wedding. He took 6+ hours of footage, and was in the middle of all the wedding fun. We were recommended to him by a family... Read More member, and including our wedding he has now done the video for 3 of our family weddings. He was professional, and even has your record your own thank you to your guests at the end of the video should any family or friends want to purchase one. We haven't seen our video yet, but after seeing family members wedding videos done by Bruce we cannot wait to see ours :)

Wedding Video

Reviewed on 12/06/2013 Monique S

Bruce is a great guy. He captured our wedding day beautifully

Bruce is the man!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Kaytee S

We worked with Bruce who was just great. He has a boisterous and fun personality, and his excitement for his job is contagious! We originally weren't going to do videography but a friend was so impressed with him we decided to go for it. He was reasonable (ESP compared to the... Read More big corporate companies who were twice as expensive with none of the personal support). We haven't gotten our video yet, but he's been great about listening to our requests for what we want included (and not) and even agreed to provide extra DVDs for our many parents (both sets of our parents are divorced and repartnered). Our priest also said he was one of the most respectful videographers he's worked with--did not interrupt the service at all and asked lots of questions beforehand so they were on the same page! He was great, and I'd recommend him to anyone :)

Bruce is the guy !!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2013 Jody G

Mike and i met Bruce and right from the start we knew it would be him to capture our wedding day . Bruce is sooo pleasant to deal with , has a great sense of humor, and is so warm and genuine its hard not to want him to t sure take videos of you . A long history of video... Read More production , his experience and professionalism is clearly demonstrated throughout his work . He captures the sentimental , funny and heartwarming moments of our special day. The video services he provides are sure to leave you with wonderful lasting memories for a lifetime. We were so pleased with Bruce and the fact that we chose him to help create our wedding memories. We truly loved working with him and would highly recommend him for your special events or day. The video he made to share with our guests was sentimental and wonderful and our guests truly enjoyed , laughed and cried while reminiscing and sharing memories of Mike and I throughout our lives. Thank you is not enough and we would absolutely 100% love to have him capture our moments in the future. LOVE- cant say enough fabulous things about him !!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2011 Jessi K

Bruce was unintrusive, yet seemed to be everywhere at once. He was very thorough and made sure to understand the structure and spirit of the wedding, not just the schedule. I can't wait to see the film!

Last minute video

Reviewed on 6/07/2011 Sarah W

My husband and I decided one week before our wedding that we would like to have the ceremony recorded. We called Bruce and he met with us 2 days before our wedding to go over all the details. We are very happy we have the video and appreciate Bruce doing last minute business... Read More with us.

Definately a Great Pick

Reviewed on 10/18/2010 Tiffany B

Bruce did a great job on my wedding video. He got some great shots and half the time I didn't realize he was there. I am glad that we were able to get him to capture our memories.