Beyond All Your Expectations...

Use #Summerlove in your email for our 2017 fall pricing. As New Orleans’ most established and well-respected planning and design firm, Unique Weddings and Events specializes in artistic design concepts, organizing, and executing flawless celebrations while staying true to their clients’ individual style. Michele Caswell-Adams established Unique Weddings in 2001. Her daughter, Brittani Adams-Perret joined the team in 2006, during which time they have helped thousands of local and destination brides plan their special day. As a mother/daughter team our concept is to produce exceptional and unique weddings and events, never “cookie-cutter”. We enjoy expressing our creative ideas and talents while helping each couple tell their unique love story.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

810 Union Street, Suite 303, New Orleans, LA (504) 212-6480
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Abby V

Our one year anniversary is coming up this weekend, and people are still talking about our wedding. So many guests continue to cite it as the best wedding they've ever been to - including married people! Absolutely none of that would have been possible without Brittani. From her... Read More organizational skills, to her stellar vendor recommendations/ connections, to her absolute nailing of our vision, everything was exactly as we'd hoped, only better. There were so many small details that people kept complimenting, and while each of them was part of the overall look and feel we wanted, Brittani was the one to actually find the perfect ways to make each of those things happen. Meanwhile, behind the scenes, she was so on top of everything. At one point I was about to change into my reception dress with a pretty limited time window, when I realized I'd left a key undergarment in the hotel. She had her assistant go to my hotel room, find the item, and somehow get it to me in time. When guests had to cancel last-minute and when our chair order couldn't be completed the morning of the wedding, she handled day-of rearrangements so that everything still felt comfortable and intentional. She mediated family disagreements, put together the best gift bags, made sure we were scheduling each vendor within the right time frame, etc. etc. etc. One of the best things about working with her was she interacted with us like an old friend, which made vendor meetings feel fun and never stressful. People say your wedding day goes by in a flash, you don't get to eat at your own wedding, etc., but we were able to enjoy every moment, eat more than enough, interact with all of our people, etc. because Brittani kept everything running so smoothly and on such an efficient schedule. I'm sure I'm forgetting plenty of specific ways she was amazing, but I'll wrap it up by just saying she was the perfect planner we'd hoped for and delivered the perfect wedding that exceeded all of our hopes.

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Lyndsey E

What can I say about Michele and her team that will do them justice? They are INCREDIBLE. Michele is on top of it when it comes to details and making sure that she understands the bride's "vision" for the day. Then, she executes that vision with precision and makes it look so... Read More easy! She was so wonderful to work with and really has the bride and groom's best interest at the forefront. Our wedding day would not have been the same without this amazing team of people who spent so much time making sure we had the best day of our lives! They are simply the best and I am so grateful that we chose them to help plan our wedding.

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Kathleen K

I got married on March 5th and it has taken me just that long to fully wrap my brain around just how wonderful it was to work with Brittani of Unique Weddings. At first I was not sold on the idea of having a planner, but looked into it as I thought it would be helpful -... Read More especially the day of. I spoke with a couple planners that I didnt click with - and then spoke to Michele of Unique Weddings. I absolutely loved her, she was so easy and comfortable to talk with. I was sold. Brittani is who I worked with throughout my planning process and the day of the wedding. She totally exceeded my expectations. She helped with city permits, recommendations for vendors such as transportation, chairs, and rentals, and helped fix glitches in the schedule. One of the best things Brittani helped with was to get us a last minute additional hair + makeup artist to cut down the amount of time it would have taken us to get ready. It saved us about 3 hours and we were beyond grateful for that. Above all, Brittani was incredible the day of. I'm a wedding photographer myself and every couple I work with always says they never eat. Brittani made sure to get us every bit of food from our buffet, always had two drinks in hand for us, and was always just a step away to make our night enjoyable. We had a second line and she even brought two umbrellas for us to use which was so beyond thoughtful. She also stood near the front to kick out people not in our party who interrupted - and everyone was very impressed by that. She was beyond wonderful and kind to all of our vendors, all of my family + guests. I know she went above and beyond our package - meeting with us and answering every last email. We are so appreciative and highly recommend her + Michele!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Regina M

THE BEST! Brittani was awesome and made our day amazing!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Amanda M

I could not ask for a more prefect night!!! Brittani you make wedding planning easy for a bride! Everything goes so smoothly with you in charge, I could not have done it with you! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Terra F

Michele was amazing to work with as my wedding planner for my wedding on 4/22/2017. She was not only professional and easy to work with but she has a great attention to detail and made everything perfect throughout the planning process and the night of the wedding. She felt like... Read More a friend which made everything super easy since it is such a personal process! I would highly recommend Michele and I do not have enough great things to say about her.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Terra F

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Meghan G

Michele and her team were amazing. I was an anxious bride with a lot of moving parts in my wedding AND a destination wedding. Michele took care of every aspect of my wedding and was calm, collected, and knew everyone! She was fantastic with the vendors, always made me her first... Read More priority, and kept my vision in mind every step of the way! She has an amazing relationship with vendors all over the city. And her amazing daughter Brittany made sure I had wine and had food the whole night, which I appreciated. I truly felt that Michele and her team cared about my day as much as I did. If you are considering it, HIRE HER! It will be the best decision you make!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Emily S

Our wedding day was the best day of our lives. We found Unique Weddings originally on the Knot while we were living abroad in Canada. We visited New Orleans several times over almost 2 years and met each time with Brittani who would serve as our coordinator. I have no doubt... Read More that we found the best possible coordinators for our day, especially living out of town and not being able to be in the city often. We wanted to be really involved and hands on in the planning and Brittani was perfectly flexible for every request we had. She provided us with a great variety of vendor options that we could research for each phase, and she was able to check on things and pay the vendors in person when we couldn't. They do have their preferred/go-to vendors, and although I didn't always choose within their suggestions I will say that every vendor Brittani suggested was professional, reliable and cost efficient. I would say they more than paid for themselves with the money that they saved us on things we could not have known before we reached out to them. Our decor was perfect, the day-of execution was flawless and there is nothing I would do differently. Brittani went the extra mile for us and the day came together as perfectly as it possibly could have. We are so grateful and I hope to keep in touch with them any time we visit. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts ❤️❤️. -Em and Cam

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Lauren C

I would have been lost without Brittani's help for my Oct 2017 destination wedding. She helped me find vendors for my makeup, flowers, candles, cake , and photographer. All of her recommendations were top notch and professional. Unique Wedding's sister company handled my... Read More candles and turned my evening courtyard wedding into something out of a fairy tale. When a hurricane threatened the weekend, she was by my side assuring me all would work out. I can not recommend their services enough. They know their business. They will make recommendations for things you haven't even thought of and you can rest assured that come the day of your wedding your focus will only need to be on your fiancée, family and friends. Everything else will be taken care of.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Marisa K

Michele and her team were amazing and we had the wedding of our dreams! She especially worked well with my mom and helped ease any of our concerns throughout the whole process. The wedding and experience could not have been better! We will cherish our wedding day for the rest of... Read More our lives!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Katie D

Our night was perfect. Brittani runs a tight ship. We knew where we were suppose to be at all times. I was at ease the entire day because I trusted her completely. Our night wouldn't have run as smoothly without her.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jackie W

Hiring Brittani was hands down the best decision we made during wedding planning. To cut to the chase, a HURRICANE was scheduled to make landfall in New Orleans during our wedding. Brittani managed to move up our entire wedding by 6 hours to avoid the worst of the weather. She... Read More moved the ceremony location, had every vendor there (hair guy had a 6am call time!) and executed it all perfectly. I don't think we would have had a wedding without her and I can't praise Brittani and her team enough. During the planning process (pre-hurricane) she gave us great vendor referrals and was there to answer all my questions along the way. I didn't have to worry about a thing come the two weeks before the wedding and she really took so much stress off me. Some great aspects of Unique Weddings coordinator packages: they handle the second line permit and planning (at all package levels), they'll bring all the wedding "stuff" to your room/house after the reception, they also own a candle and decor company that does beautiful work (made our inside ceremony moody and amazing), the office is conveniently located in the CBD. Mostly importantly, you get to work with Brittani, a get-it-done, no BS coordinator who knows everyone in New Orleans and tells you the truth. She's not a fluffy wedding person which I really appreciated. Again, total miracle worker. I can't say enough nice things or give enough stars to Brittani and her team!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017

My maid of honor found Unique Weddings for me when I started planning my wedding over a year ago. I started speaking with Brittani about my future plans and things took off from there. I booked Unique Weddings for the wedding day only package, and by then end, I felt Brittani... Read More had gone over and beyond, much more than what I felt I paid for. I was one of those brides who asked the same question multiple times, worried about things 24/7, and constantly emailed and contacted Brittani - and she always responded promptly, without hesitation and each time she made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with. I also have a very controlling personality and Brittani never gave up helping me and always handled me well. She was always readily available to talk to me, even in the late evening to accommodate my work schedule. If she had other weddings or was busy, she always told me the soonest time frame she would be able to talk. That old saying you hear that something will go wrong on your wedding day is so true. I had more than one thing "go wrong," and if it weren't for Brittani, it wouldn't have been made right. One of the main situations she helped us with was when our priest got sick the day before my rehearsal; she found someone immediately for us. She also has a great network of vendors. If I texted or emailed to say I was stressed, she would call almost immediately or the first chance she got just to listen even though we didn't have a phone meeting. By the end of my wedding night, I felt saying thank you 50 times wasn't enough. I couldn't have had a better wedding planner and my husband and mother haven't stopped talking about how great she was for our wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Elizabeth M

Michele is awesome! I used her as a "month" of planner - although she was there along the whole process of planning and was able to meet and give advice. Our wedding was last weekend and it went beautifully, even when weather caused us to change our ceremony venue 2 days prior!... Read More Michele was able to give me multiple options for back up plans and we were beyond pleased with our new location. She is on the ball, always on top of things, and is very well versed with vendors, the city, and how NOLA weddings are supposed to go down :) Pick her!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Greg R

Brittany and her staff made my daughter's wedding day a complete success and more importantly, stress and worry free! She was the best investment I made to insure my daughters day was spectacular and filled with wonderful memories!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Ashley M

My wedding was in March and Michele was our wedding planner. I cannot stress enough how amazing it was to work with her. We lived in Alabama and didn't want to be constantly driving back and forth to New Orleans. Michele was so on top of everything. She took care of... Read More everything I thought of and brought up everything I didn't think of. She was helpful every step of the way and calmed my nerves the day of the wedding. I really do consider her not just a wedding planner, but a friend that I was glad to have with me on my special day. Seriously, how does anyone get married in New Orleans without Michele?!? We are still getting told our wedding was the best wedding our guests had ever been to and that's a GREAT feeling!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Connie J

My daughter has lived in New Orleans for 7 years. So when she decided to get married in New Orleans, I knew immediately that I needed help! But finding a reputable wedding planner who is truly worth your money is not an easy decision. After several phone calls to various ones,... Read More we settled on a couple to visit in person. Once my daughter and I met Michele, we knew she was it! She immediately saved us $$$ during the first meeting that well paid her fee! She and her staff at Unique Weddings were absolutely the best! They helped us to plan and deliver exactly our vision! I can not recommend them highly enough! She did not miss a single detail, kept us on track from start to finish, and was a joy to work with!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Meredith R

My wedding was May 20 at Hermann-Grima House and Broussard's. It was truly the best night of my life, and Michele and her amazing team made it all happen. Weather threatened the event but Michele worked tirelessly to make sure we had the wedding we envisioned. If you're a... Read More bride like me who thought about planning and executing your own wedding, my advice is to hire Unique Weddings immediately if you have the opportunity to do so. Michele will recommend great vendors and work with them leading up to the wedding and on the day of. I also used her candlelight decor (New Orleans Candlelight Decor) which really was beautiful. Hermann-Grima and Broussard's has a natural charm but Michele added some great touches like lanterns and hanging ornate jars. I'm so thankful to the entire Unique Weddings team for all of their work, I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Aimee J

Hands down, hiring Brittani of Unique Weddings is what made our destination wedding possible...and awesome. We picked the venue, and then picked our planner for "month of" assistance - we are so glad we landed with Unique (thanks to the reviews here), hoping to return the favor... Read More with another glowing one. Working with UW took away ALL worries; when Brittani says she's got this/she'll take care of it, you can have every confidence that the matter is as good as settled. We put total faith in them and were not disappointed, everything was easy and dare I say, Pinterest-worthy :). It's worth noting that we also used their sister company for candles/lanterns & decor to gorgeous (and stress-free) effect. Hiring Brittani was the best money we spent - not only did she keep everything organized with great flow, she brought us our phenomenal caterer (Marcello's - do it!), gave great feedback on where to save/where to spend, and pulled off a memorable event that was perfectly us. New Orleans is a fantastic place to get married, and I'm sure there are lots of competent planners, but Brittani & Michele just put us at ease, and that's really what you need when planning from afar. We never felt like we were being pushed into an upsell, and always felt like we were in the hands of true professionals. I think what separates them from the pack is that they have a deep bench of vendors and talent - 30 years of experience will do that. It's that deep bench that lets them have a back-up plan to the back-up plan and not break a sweat. We had a great time, our guests had a great time, and in the weeks leading up to the wedding, we kept our sanity. We even gave Brittani a shout out in our toast - she's that good and was that important to the success of our day.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Kimberly T

I was looking for a wedding planner that would help bring my ideas to life and Michele did that plus some! She guided me along the way, never pushing me to do anything that wasn't in line with what I wanted. For me, that meant a great deal. On the day of, I knew I was in good... Read More hands. I didn't have to think or worry about anything! She took a load off my parents, my groom, and myself and that is priceless!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Cassie C

Michele was an absolute joy to work with for our big day. We chose to use her for the Pearl Day-Of package and it was exactly what I was looking for. We didn't have to worry about any coordination of vendors, getting things to places, etc and I was completely relaxed and able... Read More to enjoy the Best Day Ever! She was very responsive and even let us ship some things to her in advance since we were having a New Orleans destination wedding. Also, her list of recommended vendors was crucial to the entire process. Was so pleased with everything!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Linda R

We were second timers from way up in New Jersey with some really specific ideas of what we wanted (and didn't) Brittani was able to "go with our flow" I was fixated on this idea (cause I'm not a wedding cake fan) of a huge table with miniature tiered wedding cakes (not cup... Read More cakes, not petit fours...mini wedding cakes) in an assortment of flavors all with their own little bride and groom topper, I was a ginournpus pain in the butt, but she pulled it off effortlessly and in two weeks it's been pinned a zillion times. When she said "I've got it don't worry...I realized, she DID! Boots on the ground...when I was "hiding" for my "big entrance, she brought me my favorite cocktails without asking! Her vendor recs were spot on! She was a whirlwind of brilliant the day of! Hire these guys, cause each "decision"had more than 8 more "decisions" and I have the attention span of a 3-year-old and she kept calm, organized and open minded! She was such a blessing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jonathan & Jen N

Michele and Brittani did so much to help make our wedding incredibly amazing. It's not easy to create an event as elegant, beautiful, and fun as what you helped us to put on. Jen and I both had an awesome experience. Everything turned out so wonderful -- the food was amazing,... Read More the rooms all looked gorgeous, and all the little details that could have so easily been forgotten were attended to. We were all thrilled with how everything turned out. It was a night that I know Jen and I will never forget. Thank you so much for your long hours, recommendations, persistence, professionalism, and friendliness. ​We definitely couldn't have done it all without you.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

I write this review from the perspective of the "Father of the Bride". My wife and daughter recognized they needed assistance organizing and making decisions for the wedding. They asked around and selected Unique Weddings in New Orleans (UW) as their wedding consultant. I... Read More handled the consummation of the agreement. I had a confidential conversation with Ms. Adams, who with her daughter runs the business, and told her from my perspective her job was to keep my wife and daughter calm and off of my back throughout the wedding planning process, including the hectic day of the wedding. Ms. Adams accepted my charge. She met with my wife and daughter several times providing good counsel which allowed them to make important decisions. The wedding took place late October. The day of the wedding seemed as if everything was on auto-pilot. We had a timeline of the day's events and everything occurred almost to the second. Coordinating the movement of so many people and vendors simultaneously is not an easy feat, yet UW perfected the task. And most important of all, my wife and daughter were calm and off my back! I give UW five stars.

Michele Caswell-Adams & Brittani Adams-Perret

Unique Weddings and Events has been a leader in the New Orleans’ wedding industry since Michele Caswell-Adams founded the company in 2001. Through the years they have received exemplary reviews from their clients time again. Over the past 16 years the team has grown into a tight-knit family of event planners with a shared passion for helping others celebrate life’s special moments. Unique Weddings and Events’ has maintained strong and loyal vendor relationships which has added to their continued success. Book your appointment today https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=13832218