Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals

New England: RI, MA, CT, NH, VT, ME, & NY.

Timeless Rental Furniture & Vintage Décor

Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals offers antique and vintage furniture rentals for all your special occasion needs! We specialize in unique vintage and custom furnishings for weddings, wedding venues, photographers, and all other events! We offer an extensive collection of chaise lounges, settees, sofas, loveseats, chairs, custom benches, backdrops, arches, sideboards, buffet tables, end tables, vanities, arbors, and display dressers. Additionally, we offer detail elements such as frames, mirrors, mantels, chandeliers, and antique accessories. Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals can help bring your visions to life. Whether you need a few details for the final touches, or have no clue where to start (other than wanting a memorable event) - we are here for you!

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Benches, Chairs, Dinnerware, Flatware, Glassware, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Rentals + Equipment

New England: RI, MA, CT, NH, VT, ME, & NY. (401) 309-1801

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Jennifer S

The very first vendor I booked! Briel is such a great person to work with. Her amazing business ethic and personal approach will calm and excite you for any event you are planning. She helped me create an untraditional table to dance floor experience for my guests. She created... Read More different lounge areas for people to sit and feel comfortable at both outside and inside my venue. Our ceremony had the most amazing Arch! it was the best last minute add on and truly made our ceremony look and feel so magical. I never thought I would feel so happy about such small details having such a huge impact on the entire vibe of our day. Guests are still talking about all the amazing details and I'm still getting pictures from my guests raving about it. Don't even hesitate just book her! Briel is truly an artist and a refreshingly fun business woman that is game for any vision. Thank you again!!!!!xo

2017-11-12T22:36:53 Response from the vendor

Thanks you so much for your review! We absolutely loved working with you on your special day! The best of luck, love and happiness on your new life together! Thanks again from all of us! - Briel and Uniquely Chic Vintage team.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Nina I

I searched long and hard to find a vintage furniture rental company in the RI area before coming across Uniquely Chic. When I finally found Briel's company, I immediately knew that I had to work with her for a vintage lounge set up for my wedding! Her furniture inventory is... Read More constantly being updated and improved with newer and even more beautiful pieces. There are truly no other companies like Uniquely Chic in our area! Briel was an absolute pleasure to work with. She stayed in contact with me throughout the whole wedding planning process, always informing me of new pieces added to the inventory. We worked together to build a custom lounge set up with furniture that I chose and I could not have been happier when I finally saw it all together on the big day!! It looked absolutely amazing..even better than I had envisioned! I would highly recommend Uniquely Chic if you are looking for beautiful, high quality vintage furniture for any event!! Thank you Briel!!

2016-11-05T20:49:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! We were so very proud and happy to be a part of your very special day! We take great pride in what we do and love to cater to brides like yourself, who are looking for those extra unique touches to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jackie S

I can not tell you enough praising words to describe how wonderful Briel is! She was one of the best and (spunkiest) might I add of our vendors. She was professional yet so personable. She was able to design our dream loveseat for our wedding. And now we have this keepsake for... Read More our future children to see as well! Her attention to detail and color is amazing and the amount of effort she puts into finding just what you want shows how much she really cares. This won't be the last time we use Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals to say the least. Thanks Briel!

2016-11-05T20:59:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! I strive to be professional, realistic, yet fun with all of our clientele! It was absolutely my pleasure to make that beautiful loveseat you both envisioned come to life - such a unique and pretty piece!! <3. I truly love all... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Krissy H

Love this company! My husband and I worked with Uniquely Chic Vintage while planning our wedding. We absolutely feel in love with their inventory and rented a ton of pieces for our wedding. However, we wanted something really special for our sweetheart table - we were delighted... Read More to hear that they do custom furniture! Briel and her team made us the most beautiful couch for our big day - and now we get to treasure it always in our new home. We were so pleased with the quality of the items, communication and professionalism. Thanks Briel! We love our new loveseat!

2017-11-12T22:38:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We really appreciate you choosing us for your very special day and custom creating a piece of furniture you will treasure for many years to come! So amazing working with you both! Best of luck, love and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Bianca J

Beyond Impressed! This company literally blew my mind and expectations! Briel and her team were awesome to work with and very helpful and friendly. They had an amazing selection and we were so happy to have found them! The pieces we chose for our ceremony and reception really... Read More added that extra WOW factor to our big day. Everything was delivered on time and in absolutely perfect condition! Everyone was beyond impressed! Do not hesitate to call Unique Chic Vintage - you will not be disappointed!

2017-11-12T22:44:20 Response from the vendor

Aww thank you so much for the kind words! You both were amazig to work with as well - we are so happy you enjoyed everything! Congratulations and Best of Luck to you both!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Don Don J

​My wife and I hired Uniquely Chic Vintage for our wedding of July 2017. My wife was especially ecstatic as their collection was everything she had envisioned for ​our special day, romantic, vintage with a Great Gatsby flair. The owner, Briel worked with us every step of the... Read More way to make sure our vision became a reality. She always answered our calls, emails and texts incredibly timely. She really made the process very comfortable and she was so friendly - we really enjoyed working with her! I have to say being a guy, furniture isn't my forte, but wow these pieces were just awesome, they really made the ceremony and reception amazing. Everything arrived on time and was perfectly placed throughout the venue - our families and guests loved the lounge areas. I would highly recommend this company, Briel and Uniquely Chic Vintage really made our day perfect.

2017-11-12T22:48:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review and the kind words. I loved working with you both and it was a pleasure seeing your special day be so amazingly beautiful! Wishing you all the happiness in the world!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Bethany P

My dearest friend recently used Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals for her wedding and it was an awesome experience from beginning to end. I helped her with the entire wedding planning process and by far, Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals was the best vendor we worked with! Briel was... Read More super friendly, personable and informative. She was always available to talk to us, answer questions and overall super responsive. She invited us to come the the rental warehouse which was filled with amazing stuff. She explained to us all the decor and how it could be used in various parts of the ceremony and reception. We rented a floral arch for the ceremony, multiple couches and seating for a some lounge areas, a very large, beautiful grass wall backdrop, chandeliers, barrels, and much more. All of the rental items arrived at the venue on time and in immaculate condition - everything was just gorgeous! Briel and her team set everything up just where we wanted it and it really brought the whole day to the next level. She even texted me and the bride the day of the wedding to say Congratulations - how sweet! I cannot stress enough how great it was to work with Briel and Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals! I certainly cannot wait to use them for my wedding one day!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Jessica S

I was planning my June wedding of this year and stumbled across Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals on Facebook. I had been looking EVERYWHERE for a beautiful arbor for our ceremony and some unique furniture for the reception - they literally had everything I was looking for and more!... Read More I spoke with the owner, Briel and she invited me and my fiance to the rental warehouse where we discussed all the amazing options for our big day! Briel and her staff were friendly, informative and really accommodating - overall such a great experience. As months went by, Briel always kept in contact with me as to new additions to their rental inventory that I might like. Only weeks before the wedding, I realized I needed additional seating for our lounge area and the items I wanted to add were already rented for another event. Briel actually MADE two chairs in the colors I wanted HERSELF for our big day. I cannot describe how amazed myself, my (now)husband, and my family were by her dedication and commitment to making the wedding everything we had envisioned. The day before the wedding Briel called me to wish me congratulations and that everything was all set. All of the stunning pieces arrived on time, in immaculate condition and the setup was perfect. I cannot rave about working with Briel, her team and Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals enough! If you are looking for an amazing selection of unique decor and a professional, dedicated company, look no further! Thanks so much Briel - it was awesome working with you! Xo

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Amy W

LOVE this company! I cannot explain how fun it was to work with Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals while planning my May wedding. Their selection is neverending! My mother and I went to their warehouse and were overwhelmed by the beautiful furniture, arbors. They have a really unique... Read More selection to choose from and the prices were reasonable, including delivery, setup and pickup. We rented two lounge areas and an arbor and everyone was impressed! My family and guests are still raving about the ceremony and reception, the pieces really pulled our theme together. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for true professionals with an amazing vintage inventory.

2017-11-12T22:57:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I was such a great time working with you, we really enjoyed helping making your big day so special! Best wishes on your new life together! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Irena M

Briel and her team are ABSOLUTELY phenomenal. Not to mention her incredible items - those are beyond compare. I've worked with her on numerous occasions and every time they are punctual, dedicated, and go above and beyond. Let's just say I look forward to every opportunity to... Read More collaborate with her.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kim C

Where do I even begin? I first worked with Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals at a wedding I was photographing. She provided a beautiful arbor for one of my couples. I was completely floored with it! After seeing her work and connecting after the wedding we have worked together... Read More on other projects. I will be using her for EVERY rental piece I will ever need. She is such a positive person and truly loves her craft. I even asked her to create a custom floating bed for one of my boudoir shoots and she came through with an amazing piece! She is always willing to go above and beyond what you ask for. I absolutely LOVE and TRUST her and recommend her profusely.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Patricia F

As a fellow artisan who has spent time w Briel at her workshop I can attest to her dedication to her business and clients . Providing excellent customer service is a huge component of her services, providing a truly unique special occasion experience. No one in New England... Read More does this better than Briel. I highly recommend her services to you and all of my clients.

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Natasha H

Briel was fantastic!! I got married at the Providence Public Library, and all of the furniture looked absolutely spectacular there. I thought the pieces were very reasonably priced, especially compared to other places in the area, and they arrived on time and in immaculate... Read More condition. You can tell that Briel's work is a labor of love. Thanks, Briel!!

2017-08-20T19:26:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review! It was absolutely our pleasure working with you on your special day! We truly love what we do, so happy it shows! The library is such a stunning venue, with wonderful professionals! Thank you so much for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Jenna H

I had the pleasure of working a shoot and Bree where her pieces were being showcased and I was so impressed! These are not bottom of the barrel pieces these are truly one of a kind beautiful pieces that range from vintage to rustic with a modern feel definitely NOT something you... Read More can buy at the local homegoods or hobby lobby these are the real deal! Once you meet Bree you will immediately feel her passion for the business in addition to her professionalism and attention to detail! I will highly recommend her to all my clients!

2017-07-20T20:46:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jenna for your kinds words! It was great to work with you as well, you are very talented yourself! It was such a pleasure meeting you and everything was amazing! Cannot wait to work together again!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Nicole M

We rented the throne love seat for our wedding. It was placed at the end of a 40-foot head, tuscan-style table. It took the table and our decor to another level! Absolutely beautiful piece! Briel was super easy to work with! She took care of everything effortlessly :)

2017-07-20T20:48:06 Response from the vendor

Nicole! Thank you so so much for the review! It was a pleasure to work with you both! Your wedding was absolutely breathtaking! Thank you so much for allowing us to play a small part in it! Best of love, luck and happiness to you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Chris D

From the first day we met with Briel until the day of our wedding, she made us feel like our wedding was always a priority. In addition to existing pieces, she reupholstered new pieces to match the theme of our wedding. Our guests were in awe and felt like they were in a... Read More different time period, and Briel's furniture was one of the main reasons we were able to bring our vision to life. Her work is really incredible! If you are looking for furniture for your wedding or event, contact Uniquely Chic . Briel is easy to work with, personable and extremely talented.

2016-12-01T22:48:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much! It was an absolute pleasure working with you both on your special day! The best of love, luck, and happiness!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Jess M

Uniquely Chic was very easy to work with and their prices reasonable. We used them for vintage lounge furniture for a tent party and for seating for the head table for our wedding. Lot's of good options to choose from and they delivered and set up on time with no issue.... Read More Highly recommend.

2016-11-20T13:33:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing to work with us on your very special day! It was our pleasure! Thank you so much for your review and the very best of luck and happiness to you both!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Barbara F

Last summer I had the pleasure of doing a bridal photo shoot with some amazing vendors...Briel from Uniquely Chic Rentals brought beautifully restored pieces of furniture that added the perfect touch to the shoot. I was so impressed with Briel and her Vintage Rentals that I... Read More immediately gave her information to my office mate who is an event planner! Briel has a creative eye and wonderful sense of design. On top of that she is wonderful to work with. If you need that perfect touch for your event don't miss out calling Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals!

2016-11-05T20:45:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review, it was our pleasure to work with you as well! We take great pride in being unique, trusted and creative! Can't wait to work together again! Much appreciated! :)

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Amy S

My best friend since kindergarten got married this past August. I was her maid of honor and wanted to do something special and fabulous for her bridal shower. After a bit of browsing I found Uniquely Chic vintage rentals. I contacted them and had the pleasure of speaking with... Read More the owner Briel. She was so helpful and insightful with ideas for her gorgeous vintage furniture. I decided to do an out door bridal shower and with Briels help created a fantastic seating area. On the day of the shower everything went so smoothly the furniture was there and set up when we arrived and picked up after we had left. We got so many compliments from the guest and it was the perfect surprise for my friend. I would recommend uniquely chic to anyone looking for something special.

2016-11-05T20:52:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing us to be a part of your friends very special day! It was our pleasure to work with you both as well! Your kind words are so greatly appreciated! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Gina G

LOVE this company. I've collaborated with Briel on a number of photography projects, recommend her to ALL of my Brides & Grooms and use her for my personal needs as well. Custom furniture and accents can really add the finishing touch on your big day and will leave your guests... Read More talking about it for years! Not to mention what these PIECES can do for your pictures! Talk about gorgeous! If you're looking for a custom piece of furniture for your wedding or event, Uniquely Chic is definitely the way to go. Briel's talents are truly unparalleled. She takes creativity to a whole new level, her attention to detail is ridiculous and she works harder and more passionately than anyone I know. She can turn any piece of furniture into your dream come true! If you have a vision...she will make it happen. I can't believe some of the masterpieces she has designed! Briel is always a true professional, goes above & beyond for her clients, delivers on time and her inventory is unlike any other you will find. ***HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

2016-11-05T21:01:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for your review! It was so fantastic working with you on so many unique projects as well! I truly love and enjoy what I do, so happy it shows! :) Thank you so so much, your kind words are greatly... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Sabrina F

Briel CAME THROUGH for me and my husbands encore wedding photo shoot. It poured the day of our wedding so our photographers (Massart Photography) coordinated with Briel and made magic at the dunes in Coventry for our 2nd special day. Her pieces are AMAZING in photos but even... Read More better in person!! We can't thank her enough for her time and talent, and will definitely be using her services in the future!!

2016-11-05T21:07:06 Response from the vendor

It was absolutely our pleasure to work with you! Overjoyed that we were able to help make your "encore" wedding photo-shoot even more unique! You are an adorable and beautiful couple - it was such an honor to be part of your special day! Thank... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Richard S

What else can you say about Briel other than amazing! We knew from the moment that we met her that she was the woman to bring our vision to reality. Not only is she very attentive to her clients, but she truly knows her stuff. Don't be fooled by other vendors who serve food and... Read More provide uplighting etc and HAPPEN to have some "vintage" furniture they can provide. Briel knows her stuff so well because she lives and breathes it....she actually refinishes the stuff herself! Go with Briel if you want nothing but the best for your special day!

2016-10-19T08:50:59 Response from the vendor

Thanks so very much Sabrina! I was our pleasure working with you and so many other talented creatives to make a unique and special shoot for you!!! You both are so sweet,fun and kind - it was great getting to know you both! The photos... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Christina D

I couldn't have thanked Briel any more I contacted her last minute wanting the perfect sweetheart table love seat to finish off to our glam wedding theme & she came through ! When I saw the finished piece it was perfect! She also was very professional & definitely treated... Read More you like a client should feel :)

2016-10-18T17:59:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much! It was a pleasure working with you! Congratulations again and the very best of wishes on your new life together!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Rhode L

Briel is so great to work with! Uniquely Chic provided furniture for my June 2016 wedding. She stayed on top of things from beginning to end and always kept me updated. I wish I could've had every single piece she has because everything is gorgeous and she works with you to find... Read More exactly what you need for your occasion. Rental prices are very reasonable and the chairs added the perfect touch to my big day. I would give her more than five stars if I could! Definitely recommend Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals!

2016-10-18T18:00:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We appreciate choosing us for your vintage rentals needs! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Joan F

Briel is absolutely amazing!!!! She drove all the way to New Hampshire just so I could have a few special pieces to make our day special. It was the perfect touch to our wedding.

2016-10-18T18:01:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing us and your review! We love traveling and was so happy that we could accommodate you even in another state! Thanks again for your patronage and review! Have a long, blessed, happy life together!

Briel L. Delmonaco

Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals began with a spunky and fashionably eclectic tomboy with a knack for reviving unloved decor and envisioning greatness in otherwise boring surroundings. Always comfortable covered in paint, playing with power tools, and making the ordinary extraordinary, our creative and unique “boss lady” Briel is always on the hunt for furniture to transform from “crappy to amazingly credible.” Her passion for antiques and uniquely chic style is what keeps our rental collection on trend and always changing! Reach out today and let us bring your vintage visions to life!