Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Sound Equipment, Draping, Equipment, Stages, Rentals + Equipment

280 Madison Avenue, New York, NY (212) 203-5242

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Adam B

My wife and I used Universal Light and Sound for string lighting for our wedding at the Foundry. They were very easy to work with, and their lighting was great. When we made a small adjustment to our wedding schedule for it to end a half hour later they had no problems with that... Read More and easily adjusted their pickup time for us. They have a wide range of string lighting options, too.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Caitlin L

Wonderful to work with Mark. He was so accommodating of all my change requests as our needs changed throughout the planning process! It was affordable and it was set up exactly how I wanted in the end. We had string lights, uplights, and drapes through them and it MADE the... Read More space! Mark's communication was quick and reliable. It was a great experience!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Alexandra L

ULS did a great job setting up sound equipment and lighting for my wedding at the W Loft in Brooklyn. They were easy to communicate with and they set up speakers and a sounds system, plus uplights and string lights, all on the day of the wedding. They're able to do day-of drop... Read More off and pick up, which is handy for loft venues! The equipment worked well and they even gave us a discounted rate for paying in cash. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Alek H

They tailor our event exactly the way we want it. The moment of revelation to our cocktail, dinner and dance space was absolutely outstanding. A true company that delivers on their services

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Bo B

Mark was very easy and pleasant to work with. The price was also very affordable. He bounced some good ideas and the wedding ended up looking beautiful thanks to him!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Sara C

Universal Light and Sound NYC did a beautiful job lighting our wedding at Brooklyn Winery. They were affordable, on time, and made the place shine. We paid for string lights in the bar/dance floor area and they had another wedding the day after ours in the same space, so they... Read More offered us a bunch of string lights in the dining room for free! That's the kind of surprise you want to have on your wedding day. Very professional and they made the place look gorgeous. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Kelly Jo R

Mark was great!! He did lighting for my 10.10.2015 wedding at The Foundry in NYC. He has worked at the venue many times prior and was able to accomplish my requests. He created a lighting fixture as people entered the venue, a lighting backdrop for the alter, and chandeliers for... Read More the outdoor dining space. The extra touches he added made the day stunning. Everything worked without any issues. Thanks Mark!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Ali T

ULS-NYC provided string lights for our reception and chandeliers for our dinner space. Mark was super easy to work with, promptly answering our questions and providing clear responses. I highly recommend ULS-NYC.

Easy to Work With, Smooth Operation

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Larry K

Mark at ULS was very helpful in many ways. He helped us to figure out what sound system would be best for our wedding and gave us options within those parameters. We had several back & forths trying to make decisions, and he was patient and always courteous. He offered an... Read More unsolicited discount connected with the space we were using. The equipment itself was really nice. And the set-up went off without a hitch. Highly recommended!