Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Photo + Video

285 Gordons Corner Road, Manalapan, NJ

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Amanda D

Mike is absolutely amazing. He is professional, friendly, and extremely helpful. He knew exactly how to set up each picture to make the shot perfect. He is very funny and has a great personality which made everyone comfortable and helped make our smiles show. Thank you so so... Read More much for helping to make our day special and for taking the best pictures!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Lauren W

Brett and his crew are SUPERSTARS!!! They are trustworthy, professional, and have a way of keeping things fun yet calm. I used Unlimited Exposures for my Bat Mitzvah (in 2002) and there was no doubt in my mind when it came to choosing my wedding photographer and videographer.... Read More Not only does Brett take the best pictures and capture all the right moments, he took on the roll of my bridal attendant when mine was unable to put in my veil or pin up my bustle – Brett even had safety pins in his pocket when my bustle broke! He also made sure I kept hydrated throughout the long day and even went into the kitchen to find me something to eat! (Now what kind of photographer would be willing to take on all of those rolls?!) It's no wonder that they've been in business for so many years. I recommend Unlimited Exposures to the highest regard for photography and videography – they are the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Nicole O

Nothing but amazing people and even more amazing photos! Attention to detail was wonderful!

October Wedding 2013

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Kristi D

We used Mike from Unlimited Exposures for our wedding in October 2013. He also shot our engagement photos which we used for a save the date magnet. He went over in great detail about pricing, albums, and every concern we had. We had never had professional photos taken before and... Read More were clueless as to anything and everything, but he took the time to answer every question that we had. Mike is very knowledgeable about where to take photos and what poses look good. He also has a fun personality and lightened the moment when we all got a little tense! He is very professional, but also has a great sense of humor and knows when to switch that on. I haven't got our wedding album back yet, but from the ones I have seen him do, I can't wait for it! After all the formal pictures were taken, we had the wedding reception. We wanted photojournalism type photos(fun action shots). During the reception he took amazing pictures without us even seeing him which made for genuine emotions!! I cannot thank him enough for capturing all the memories for us!!! I would 110% recommend him to anyone for wedding photography! Unlimited exposures also does videography which we had done. We are still waiting for the video and will write more about that after viewing it.

Beyond expectations...

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Beverly D

To say that I am not photogenic would be an understatement, lucky for me, Mike and his team are the best of the best. We were able to look at our photos online within just a few days. We are beyond happy and can't wait to pick our favorites, of which there are many. Unlimited... Read More Exposures knows their business and beyond. Highly recommend!!! Thanks Mike

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2011 Shana F

perfect pictures, so much fun, really relaxed and helpful, really amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fun, wonderful, and already got my pictures!

Reviewed on 8/07/2011 jessica w

Mike was fantastic! He truly made the dreaded picture taking time a fun part of the wedding for everyone. He has a great personality, but better than that, he takes wonderfully creative pictures. Best of all, my pictures were in my hand in TWO WEEKS! I know people that have... Read More waited months if not a year. Best buy for the money.

My Dream pictures

Reviewed on 10/16/2010 Carrie F

Just got my proofs and they are amazing. The pictures are amazing. Plus we had such a great time with Brett and Mike they are great guys to work with. I will use them again for when I have kids next.

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Melissa R

overall amazing experience--my pictures were amazing!!

2010-08-10T08:28:24 Response from the vendor

Melissa,Thank you. Lots of fun that day. Can't wait to design the albums, got some great things in store for them.

Bait and switch

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Lori N

We had an appointment with one of their photographers (because the people that referred us told us to only deal with this particular one), but a different photographer came and greeted us and we never saw the one we had the appointment with.

2010-08-09T12:40:35 Response from the vendor

When you made the appointment did you ask to meet with the photographer by name? It seems strange that 2 months after your wedding, you decide to post a comment like this about a meeting that would have taken place 6-12 months prior to the... Read Less Read More

Review for Unlimited Exposures

Reviewed on 9/04/2008 Susan L

Brett was so easy to work with. He did not 'bark' orders like other local photographers. He made me relax and the proofs are outstanding. Check out his website

2010-08-09T12:46:09 Response from the vendor

Sue,Always a pleasure working with you and your family. Love you guys.

Start a Conversation!