Up-Do's For I Do's LLC

Linthicum Heights, MD

On-Site Hair and Make-Up Artistry

Allow us to enhance your image as you prepare to say "I do." We will provide you with the glamorous wedding day appearance you've been dreaming of. Email us - We'll come to you!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

780 Elkridge Landing Road, Linthicum Heights, MD

Get the perfect Look!

Reviewed on 1/05/2011 Nenellia K

If you haven't booked Up do's for I do's yet, you need to do it NOW! I can't express how thankful I am to Ashley and her staff, and how lucky I was that they were available on my wedding day. The staff is professional and fun, they make brides feel special, and stress free, but... Read More they also made each of my bridesmaides feel special too. We had so much fun the morning of the wedding getting our hair and makeup done. From the moment I contacted Ashley, I knew I was in good hands. Ashley and staff did my hair/makeup, as well as 8 bridesmaides, both our moms, 1 grandmother, and 5 aunts. Everyone LOVED their hair & makeup! I have and will recommend them to every bride I know. This is such a wonderful service to have!

Awesome People!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Sarah S

I used Up-Do's For I Do's for my wedding on 10/10/15 and I cannot express how grateful I am for their services! First off, they come to wherever you are so there is no need to worry about traveling anywhere on the day of your wedding. They arrived on time and got to business... Read More right away. Courtney did my hair and she was amazing! She remembered everything we talked about during the trial and did such a beautiful job that I was in tears. She also made sure that it was sprayed enough and that the headband I was wearing would stay in all day (the headband stayed in so well that it took me awhile to get it out at the end of the night!). Caitlin did my makeup and I could not even do her justice with my words. My sister-in-law had an accident at the rehearsal dinner the day before the wedding and ended up having a black eye--it looked pretty bad! Caitlin covered the black eye completely to the point that you would never even know she had one. It looked AMAZING! She also did a phenomenal job on my makeup and I got so many compliments on how beautiful it looked! I would not trust anyone else to do my makeup. She is THAT good. She listens to everything you say and will give her expert opinion on what will look good or bad. I absolutely love this company and I am so happy I went with them for my wedding day!

Beauty experts!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Sarah X

Book these guys! Up do's did an incredible job. From the start, Lindsay and Ashley were super responsive and so easy to work with. I had a lot of questions and they always emailed me back right away to explain everything. My stylists were Serena and Steffani and both are... Read More hair/makeup experts and so efficient. I had 9 getting hair done, including my mom and flower girl (we added flower girl last minute and Serena accommodated perfectly) and 10 getting make-up done. They finished right on time! All my girls were so pleased with their hair/make-up and I LOVED how i looked. Thank you all for making me and my girls look so beautiful! It was such a fun "getting ready" day!

Loved up-Dos for I Dos!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Mandy S

I booked Up-Dos for I Dos for my wedding and from the very day I booked to the day of my wedding, everyone was extremely friendly, professional, and helpful. I loved both my hair and make-up, and my entire bridal party looked absolutely amazing as well. Our hair and make-up... Read More artists were lovely! So kind, personable,and professional. I would highly recommend Up-Dos for I Dos to anyone!

Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Diana C

The girls are awesome!! I got married on 10/10/15 and used Up Do's for I Do's. Their girls Kara (hair) and Julia (makeup) did an amazing job for myself and bridal party!! I strongly recommend them!! Diana

Wedding Day Hair & Make-up Services

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

I highly recommend the outstanding services of Up Do's for I Do's for your special day! Lindsay & Ashley did a phenomenal job on all 11 of us...from the flower girl, (7)brides maids, mothers to the Bride. Wow! Everyone complimented all of us on the make-up & hair. The entire... Read More experience from initial reservation to trial to the actual day was superb! Up Do's for I Do's were very responsive, accommodating, professional, fun and timely! They were right on time and got us all ready in plenty of time ensuring we would be to the church right on time. Plus the best part is they come to you which makes for a stress less free day! Thank you Up Do's for I Do's we will use you again for future family weddings!! Very Happy, Mother of the Bride.

Best hair and makeup team!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Christine T

Serena and Caitlin were amazing! They worked with each bridesmaid's personality and what they wanted and everyone looked flawless. They worked so efficiently that we were done with plenty of time to enjoy the morning. Their prices were also incredibly reasonable!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Emily U

Mindy was AMAZING! She was so helpful and great to work with. While she was doing our hair, she fit right in and was just one of the girls. I really appreciated her touch ups, advice, and flexibility. Loved every minute of getting our hair done!

Perfect Service!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Rachel M

I just wanted to send over a huge thank you for everything on Saturday! It exceeded my expectations by far and I couldn't have done it without Up-Do's For I Do's!

Amazing Experience! Stress Free and Beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Rebecca B

Up Do's for I Do's helped make my wedding day much less stressful and much more beautiful! We had our bridal party meet at my house and we were able to relax, chat, and hang out while we were made beautiful by the amazing hair and make up artists. They were very efficient and... Read More professional and ended ahead of schedule. The entire morning was low key and just was a perfect way to start the day. Each of my bridesmaids and mother/mother in law loved their hair and make up and each felt it exceeded their hope and expectations! I would STRONGLY recommend Up do's for I do's to anyone that wants to look beautiful and have a stress free morning.

Highly recommend for wedding hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Emily M

I couldn't have asked for better hair and makeup artists for my special day! After researching local stylists that can accommodate a larger bridal party, I decided to go with Up dos for I dos. They were able to work with a limited time table and everyone looked fabulous! The... Read More ladies arrived early to start the day and were extremely efficient. After being in numerous weddings, I couldn't believe how fast they were able to complete everyone's hair and makeup but not sacrificing quality. Serena was my hairstylist and put together a gorgeous up-do. I am extremely indecisive but she pulled inspiration from my comments and it turned out beautifully. Julia handled my makeup and was able to enhance my wedding look without appearing that I had a lot of makeup on. They were such a pleasure to work with and ensuring me that everything would turn out great which they did not disappoint! Up dos surpassed my expectations and I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Lacey B

I used Up-Dos for I Do's for my own hair and makeup, as well as the bridesmaids, mothers, and flower girl. I could not be happier with the services they provided. Everyone looked gorgeous and they were so efficient and made sure everyone was happy with their look and hairstyle.... Read More From the beginning, they were so easy to work with and professional. I would recommend this company to anyone!!

Fabulous Team-Book Early!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015

Up-Do's for I Do's is a one-of-a-kind experience. Everyone I dealt with before and on my wedding day was extremely helpful and professional. We had a blast at my hair and makeup trial. Erin helped customize my makeup for a bold, yet romantic look. Mindy understood my style... Read More almost instantly, and whipped up an amazing up-do that was elegant and soft. I felt confident and beautiful; full of joy and anticipation to walk down the aisle to my future husband. Our hands met, and in the moment we turned towards each other to exchange our vows he whispered, "you look gorgeous." Each member of the beauty squad was a pleasure on my wedding day; Erin, Mindy, and Jenna became part of the festivities! All looks were flawless and completed within the allotted timelines. My bridesmaids said they had a blast and they each loved their looks. I had full services for myself (airbrush makeup, lashes, and up-do), 4 bridesmaids got both hair/makeup, and 2 bridesmaids got hair services-all in less than 3 hours - 1 makeup artist, 2 hair artists. I have since recommended Up-Do's to several friends, and they have all been amazed with the services. My best friend used them for her wedding just weeks later and everyone looked amazing. Even better, I got to try out a new hairstyle with Jenna and Erin rocked a fun, bold lash/liner-look for a city wedding! I'm excited to meet some new artists next April for another wedding near the Baltimore location, and the party with Up-Do's for I Do's will continue. Thank you ladies!

Wedding Make Up

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Lauren g

I had a fantastic experience working with Up-Do's For I Do's! The morning of my wedding, Lindsay came out to create beautiful make-up looks for myself, my mom, and my bridesmaids. Lindsay kept us all laughing the entire morning and created special looks for each girl. I have... Read More never felt more beautiful! I was so sad to have to wash off my make-up at the end of the night... but was so impressed that it still looked fresh after hours of dancing! I cannot say enough positive things about the phenomenal customer service, communication, and amazing make-up artistry that I received with Up-Do's For I Do's.

Such a smart choice!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Devon K

I absolutely recommend Up Do's for I Do's to everyone I know! From start to finish they made everything so seamless and easy. Serena and Stefani were incredible. They were so educated on what would work best for me to make my day one to remember. My mother and I have really thin... Read More hair and Serena suggested we invest in hair extensions for the wedding day. We were a little hesitant because they can be costly but they were the best investment we could have made. We both wear them almost every day, and I would not have been able to have my hair the way I wanted it to be on my wedding day without them. Stefani suggested eyelash application and I am so glad I did that as well. You have no idea how much of a difference it makes! I could have not asked for better service for one of the biggest days of my life

The best!

Reviewed on 8/07/2015

Lindsay and Mindy from Up Dos for I Dos were the absolute best for wedding hair and makeup. From the start, they were very pleasant to deal with and were very patient throughout the whole process (trials, wedding day, etc.). They listened to everything I said and added their own... Read More expertise without being intrusive. They were receptive to any feedback/questions I had and made my look exactly how I wanted it to be for my wedding. They were so kind, reliable, fun, and brought a calming presence the day of the wedding. I could not recommend them enough and am so grateful to them for sharing my day with me!

Fabulous wedding hair and make-up!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Christine W

Lindsay and Steffani from Up Do's for I Do's did an amazing job on the hair and make-up for our wedding day! I had a great experience at the trial (the vibe at the studio was great, and I knew I'd be happy with choosing them!), and was really excited to have my my mom, sister,... Read More and cousins get their hair and make-up done with me the day of the wedding. In the lead up to the wedding, they were super responsive to changes I had to the number of people and timing for getting ready, which I really appreciated. Everyone look fantastic, and, best of all, we had a blast hanging out with Lindsay and Steffani while we got ready at the hotel. I cannot recommend Up Do's for I Do's enough! THANK YOU!

Flexible, Talented & worth every penny

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Will R

First, let me say I had a little more complicated wedding that is somewhat typical but not easy for makeup and hair trails. I live in Massachusetts, my fiance lived in Virginia and our wedding was in Maryland. Therefore, it was hard for me to get in for a trial. Ashley was... Read More wonderful in finding time during a last minute trip i made to Maryland so i could do a trial. But more importantly, I am such a tom-boy bride. I just wanted to feel comfortable and to feel myself the day of the wedding but still look special for a day where everyone was going to look at me. They did just that. My makeup was so me but perfectly highlighted my features and I had so many people tell me that. I don't wear makeup often so i was so impressed with how I still looked and felt nature. My hair stayed in during my 11 hour reception in Maryland's July summer (yes 11 hours) and I got so many compliments on it. Timing wise, With 9 women who needed to get their hair done for a noon wedding they were able to fit us all in without waking up at the crack of dawn. And they left room to change three of my bridesmaids hair who last minute wanted to change their style. Finally, yes we had them there to do hair and makeup but they also gave tips on how to get the wrinkles out of my veil and even retrieved the veil from the bathroom so none of us had to risk messing up our hair. They gave wonderful advice and laughed along with us. This made us so happy regarding the overall value of what we received. I never spend more than $30 for a haircut and have never gotten my make up done, so i was nervous about the price because it's just hair and makeup right? But this is such an important investment for me to make because now i look at my photos and see my natural smile and know that it wouldn't necessarily have been possible if i had an a stress-free and calm preparation experience thanks to these women.

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Kimberly R

Lindsay and Ashley made me feel like the bride I always wanted to be! They were amazing to work with and really listened to me and understood the look I wanted to achieve, and boy did they! They were also extremely accommodating to my wedding party, as two girls decided last... Read More minute to do make up day of! This is a true reflection as to how amazing Lindsay and Ashley are! Ashley did my hair which was GORG, but then once Lindsay completed my make up, they gave me a mirror to look for the first time... I started to tear up it was so beautiful! I truly recommend these girls/this shop for any hair and make up needs. They were amazing and professional and sweet and caring... I could go on and on! Love you girls! xoxo Kim

Awesome Comapny!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Casey B

Up -Do's for I Do's helped make my wedding day perfect! It saved so much stress having them come to us. They worked quickly, efficiently, professionally and helped even the most indecisive of girls find their perfect look. I felt beautiful and all of my girls looked gorgeous.... Read More Could not have asked for a better company to work with!

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Shannon A

We had Lindsey and Beth for hair and makeup and they were wonderful. It is so convenient to have them come and travel to our hotel room, that way no one has to travel far! We did the trial with them and even though we hit traffic and came about an hour and a half late, they had... Read More no problem and still took us as soon as we got there. They worked quickly and even changed a few girls hair styles after they had already done one up do. They even finished about 2 hours early! They are very flexible, and I highly recommend them to any bride! Shannon Arvai May 30, 2015

Loved Up Do's for I Do's

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Erica J

Up Do's for I do's hair/makeup services for our wedding could not have been more perfect. Having the stylists come to the house made for a relaxing morning getting ready. They had the timing down perfectly and everyone loved their hair/makeup. We had 8 people get their hair and... Read More makeup done total. We can't wait to have Up Do's for I Do's for future weddings in our family :)

Hair and Makeup

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Amy K

I wanted to thank Up Do's For I Do's for doing such a fabulous job with mine, my mother and my bridal party's hair and make up. The makeup artist and stylist were on time and extremely professional. But most importantly, they made us all feel so beautiful. My sister (the... Read More matron of honor) who never wears make up or does her hair never looked so amazing. She was glowing more than the bride (me!) and didn't want to take her hair down for the next few days. I have to say I felt so incredibly beautiful that day. I keep looking at all my pictures and trying to recreate my make up from that date.. as well as my hair too. Both hair and makeup lasted from beginning to end (10 hours) and having the team on site in our private room was one of the highlights of the day. Thanks to you all for being a part of my special day.. It was magical and you were a part of that. Amy and Brian. May 2, 2015

Reviewed on 6/24/2015

I was disappointed with Up-Dos for I Dos because they double booked their hair stylists. Up-Dos for I Dos arranged to do hair starting at 10:30 am and said they would be done by 2pm.. (Our pictures were at 3 pm and the Wedding was at 6pm.) However, they sent 2 hairstylists,... Read More finished by 12:30pm, and reassured us that our hair would stay put! They rushed out to their next appointment.. Our hairstyles started falling out within an hour after they left! I had to call them to send a hairstylist back, which they did. If i had known that they would do 6 hairstyles in an 1&1/2hours i would have scheduled them start later and stay later. Check your contract when you book with Up-Dos for Idos. Apparently "will be done by 2pm" really means they will rush and be done BEFORE 2pm.

2015-06-24T15:47:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review Fran (Mother of the Groom). As mentioned in our email correspondence, we try our best to allot enough time for each bridal party on the wedding day. Each bridal party is unique in their own way and we have found... Read Less Read More

Baltimore at it's Best!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Erika M

I absolutely loved the service we got. They were on time, nice, quick, and fun to work with. I definitely enjoyed the variety of hair styles and make up styles that they did and I appreciated that they took into account everyone's unique style. The price per person for hair and... Read More make up was definitely more than worth it and that included coming to my location! I was absolutely astounded. Thank you so much for making my day perfect! Photo Album: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4Q4YpdnztHLQnIwcFJxM0J6bDA&usp=sharing