Up-Do's For I Do's LLC

Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and surrounding areas.

On-Site Hair and Make-Up Artistry

Allow us to enhance your image as you prepare to say "I do." We will provide you with the glamorous wedding day appearance you've been dreaming of. Email us - We'll come to you!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

780 Elkridge Landing Road, Linthicum Heights, MD Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and surrounding areas. (443) 300-8736

Get the perfect Look!

Reviewed on 1/05/2011 Nenellia K

If you haven't booked Up do's for I do's yet, you need to do it NOW! I can't express how thankful I am to Ashley and her staff, and how lucky I was that they were available on my wedding day. The staff is professional and fun, they make brides feel special, and stress free, but... Read More they also made each of my bridesmaides feel special too. We had so much fun the morning of the wedding getting our hair and makeup done. From the moment I contacted Ashley, I knew I was in good hands. Ashley and staff did my hair/makeup, as well as 8 bridesmaides, both our moms, 1 grandmother, and 5 aunts. Everyone LOVED their hair & makeup! I have and will recommend them to every bride I know. This is such a wonderful service to have!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Jess B

I highly recommend Up-Do's For I Do's! At first I thought I was spending way too much money on hair and makeup for the big day, but looking back I think it was all worth it! UDFID's were the only group to accommodate my large group of bridesmaids, moms, grandmothers, and aunts.... Read More My wedding was in Rehoboth Beach, DE and Liz, Amanda, Jen, and Allisun did our hair and makeup. I will say everyone looked GORGEOUS and received exactly what they asked for. The girls arrived on time to my house and were super fast/efficient! They finished 13 people 7 - 11 AM ! Most importantly the girls were so much fun and everyone enjoyed spending the morning with them! UDFID's is extremely professional from their emails, trials, contracts and staff. Thanks all!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Morgan O

I selected Up Do's for I Do after seeing some of their fabulous work. I went to a trial at their awesome studio with Trish who listened to everything I was envisioning for my big day and gave me an amazing hairstyle! She was very patient during my trial and was able to try a... Read More few different styles while incorporating ideas from a few looks I showed her. On the big day she and Courtney showed up early on what was already a very early morning! They both provided hairstyles for myself and my 5 bridesmaids and both moms. I was amazed at how quickly and flawlessly they worked! Even if anyone had questions or wanted to try something else they were very attentive and provided exactly what everyone was looking for. They finished with time to spare and everyone's hair looked gorgeous! I'd highly recommend working with Up Do's for I Do!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Jen S

Up-Do's For I Do's did an amazing job and had a very friendly and professional staff from the first day I inquired about information for them to do hair and makeup for my wedding. Caitlin who I had been in communication with by email and was very thorough with what needed to be... Read More done and answered all my questions in a timely manner. It was time for my trial and they provided me with what I needed to do for the day of my hair and makeup trial appointment. I met with Monique for my hair. She was extremely nice and did an awesome job on my hair. This was the trial and I was very satisfied with it! Julia did my makeup and was also very nice and nailed what I was looking for how I wanted my makeup. Both Monique and Julia made sure I was satisfied before I left their station. The staff was very nice when I checked out and also followed-up with an email the next day. It was then time for my wedding day. I had made sure I gave the hotel front desk Monique and Julia's name and arrival time of 8am to direct them to my room. Of course, I made sure to tell hotel staff the company name as well. 😊 It was a few minutes before 8 am and Monique and Julia arrived. They set up their stations and started the hair and makeup on each bridesmaid. They did an AMAZING job on everyone's hair and makeup including mine!!! I loved my hair and makeup the day of my trial and didn't think it could be better than it was on that day and it was!! All my bridesmaids were VERY happy with everything and the overall experience they had that day! We all received a lot of complimemts on hair and makeup and they both lasted all day! I want to thank your staff and especially, Monique and Julia for all that you did to make the day awesome!!! I am also speaking on behalf of my bridesmaids as well!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Amanda S

I can't recommend Up Do's For the I Do's enough! I had Erin & Jess doing hair and makeup for myself, my 8 bridesmaids and my mom and mother-in-law for my November wedding. Erin & Jess were amazing. They were on time and did a beautiful job on everyone's styling. Between the two... Read More of them, they were able to get all of our hair and makeup done in a timely manner and even allowed one of my bridesmaids to add a service at the last minute AND had enough time to give girls touch ups before heading out for our photos. Both Erin & Jess were super sweet and fun to be with while we got ready. I also used them for my hair and makeup trial prior to the wedding and have no complaints, they were perfect! The services are a bit more expensive than I had hoped to spend for hair and makeup but it was worth it because they did a great job and made it a stress-free situation. After some research, their prices were on-par with other companies that will come to your location for hair and makeup. I also want to mention how great it was to work with Ashley and Caitlin leading up to my wedding. They were extremely communicative, answered all my questions and were so friendly, sweet and professional. I would recommend Up Do's For the I Do's to any bride!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Lexi F

I was new to Annapolis and did not know anyone to get any advice on vendors. I searched for weeks and read reviews for UDFID and knew I had to go with the best. Their COMMUNICATION via email and phone made the process easy, and smooth. They even sent me a gift after I booked... Read More them! Their day of work was amazing. So professional and timely, which is what you need the day of your wedding. They arrived at 6:45 AM for a 8 o'clock meet time just to make sure they weren't a minute late. They worked fast, but did amazing work. I had 9 people for hair AND make up and our two stylists left everyone feeling beautiful, and not the least bit rushed. My girls were so happy and loved the stylists so much they started taking pictures. Coming from someone SO PICKY, they were a 10/10.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Anonymous B

My wedding day up do was still holding strong FIFTEEN HOURS LATER. Talk about staying power!!! Ashley whipped it up by 11:00 am and it stayed put til 2:00 am when I went to bed. No amount of veil tugs, family hugs, or dancing dips could misplace a hair. I was beyond pleased.... Read More It became instantly clear that Up Do's for I Do's was in a class of their own during my trial. I had gone to two other hair stylists for trials with lackluster results. I was close to giving up and just settling for doing my own hair. Ashley, my stylist with Up Do's for I Do's - who is just about the most bubbly lass a bride could ask for to share in this exciting day - introduced herself, listened to my ideas and offered feedback. I value that she was honest with me. For instance, having a braid run along the side of my head would compromise the volume I wanted. Having thick side swept bangs would borrow hair from top bun. We would navigate these scenarios together and she helped me figure out what aspects of the hair mattered MOST to me. We nailed them 100% instead of trying to make too many conflicting things happen at once and sorta achieving some to the detriment of others. No other hair stylists I visited had offered that kind of counsel. Lastly, she was speedy without sacrificing quality. I was in and out within half an hour, giving me back precious time on the day of my wedding. Lastly, Up Do's for I Do's was gracious with me during a scheduling mishap I had for my trial. I missed my first appointment and they worked with me to find another time. It was two days before the wedding but they fit me in and offered comforting words that I was in good hands. I certainly was!!! They also did the up do's for two of my bridesmaids and they felt like little princesses. I would definitely recommend Up Do's for I Do's to any other brides. I will be singing their praises from the rooftop for quite some time.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Caroline A

Up Do’s for I Do’s did not disappoint in providing me and my bridal party with perfect hair and make-up for my wedding day. Ashley and Lindsay did an incredible job. They arrived right on time and worked quickly doing amazing hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, mother-in-law,... Read More mother, and myself. They are laid-back and helped make the day as stress free as possible. They clearly take pride in what they do and made sure everyone felt beautiful and looked perfect. They listened to every request and gave each of us exactly what we wanted. I would not hesitate to recommend Up Do’s to any bride who wants a quality and professional service delivered by amazing women!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Kacie S

I LOVED working with Ashley and Lindsay from Up-do’s for I-do’s! I did my trial with them a few months before the wedding, confirming that I made the right choice. Their newly designed location is the cutest and, even though there are a few other brides there the same day as... Read More you, you still feel like a minor celebrity with all of the personalized attention you get. At every step of the way, I felt like the ladies at Up-do’s for I do’s were truly part my team. I loved being a bride (ie, I had a lot of ideas so I was probably really needy to all of my vendors!) and they promptly and kindly responded to each of my emails with great suggestions. At the trial, I really felt like they understood my vision for an old Hollywood glamour look. Since I was hoping to have red lipstick and darker, full hair, they gave me suggestions of types of lipstick to buy as well as helped me find a place close to my house which would sold reasonably priced, high quality extensions to give me the thickness I wanted! I felt confident, based on the trial and our communications, that they would be able to pull everything off the day of the wedding. There’s definitely something to be said for that – the day of the wedding, I was far busier than I expected, and really had to rely on my vendors to pull off my whole vision. I was not disappointed! Ashley and Lindsay based their timeline on the number of us that needed services. Since they arrived on time (actually, a little early even!), they got through everyone with plenty of time to spare—and let me tell you, we looked good! :) On the day of the wedding, they brought mountains of equipment to set up at our venue. All we had to do was show up, so it was super stress free! They even brought speakers to play music and set a fun vibe for my girls and me. They fit right in with the group of girls and we all chatted while they made us look our best. Beyond them being lovely ladies, they were also extremely talented. My maids and I are all over the place with skin type, hair color, hair consistency, and style preference. Genuinely, each of us adored our looks. My mom hadn’t been thrilled that I had made my hair a little darker and was doing a bold red lip for my wedding day. When they turned me around for my mom and maids to see, even my mom said how absolutely perfect my hair and makeup was-- for both me and for the vision I had of the day. To prove I’m not being totally biased with how good I thought I looked, I have a quick story. My HR manager put a slide of recent life events of my coworkers at our recent team meeting. One of my wedding photos made that slide, and I got no less than 10 emails requesting information about who did my hair and makeup! They really are that good! I couldn’t have been any happier with the service Ashley and Lindsay (and the rest of the staff who contributed to my trial and responding to my many emails!) provided. Choose Up-do’s for I do’s if you want a team of people dedicated to making your wedding day experience amazing, not just your hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Rachel L

My entire experience with Up Do's For I Do's was stress and hassle free. Everyone I worked with was super friendly and always answered my questions quickly. Ashley and Lindsay were beyond amazing on my wedding day. I have been in a lot of weddings, and usually the hair and... Read More make-up runs over. Ashley and Lindsay not only ran on time, we had tons of extra time (not easy with 7 people)! No one felt rushed, they know what they are doing and made my mom, bridesmaids, and myself look fabulous. We were able to relax with everything going on. I received tons of compliments as did my bridesmaids. Our hair and makeup lasted all night long with tons of dancing and celebrating. I was so happy with my pick of Up Do's and would highly recommend their services for any bride!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Corey M

From the very first email exchange, I knew the team at Up Do's for I Do's was right for me. Ashley, my stylist, worked with me over hair trials and even went back and forth over email to create a perfect look for my wedding day hair. She and everyone else at Up Do's for I Do's... Read More made the process simple, stress-free, and really fun! On my wedding day, Ashley arrived with a huge smile, tons of excitement, and her amazing talent! She made sure that myself and all of my girls felt and looked beautiful - which we 100% did! I am so incredibly happy I chose Up Do's for I Do's for my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Adelaina A

Up-Do's for I Do's was wonderful! At first I was somewhat skeptical about the price (although, to be fair, many parts of getting married were more expensive than I was expecting), but Samantha and Trish were knowledgeable and incredibly patient. They handled all of my... Read More questions and requests with a smile, and stayed with me until we got my hair and make-up perfect just right. On the day of, they handled the many strong personalities in my family and bridal party with ease and professionalism, and everyone was delighted with the results. I even did my ceremony and most of my reception outdoors in the rain, and my hair and make-up STILL held up! If ever I need to look that fancy again, I would definitely call them. :)

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Melissa G

Up Dos for I Dos was amazing!! They were so easy to work with and accommodated some last minute bridesmaids as well! Everyone's hair looked absolutely incredible and everyone was very happy with their hair look. Kara was sweet, caring and so efficient when doing our hair the day... Read More of and I was so grateful for her! I cannot thank Up Dos for I Dos enough!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Brittany K

Perhaps some of the most important vendors are the ladies behind the scenes getting myself and the bridal party ready. From the reviews, I knew I could depend on Up-Do's-for-I-Do's, and that I needed to reach out for wedding day makeup. My trial went seamlessly, and the... Read More company was so professional and efficient from the minute I walked in the doors. They were timely, had the contract and payment handled before the wedding to avoid any complications or hassle, and not to mention, the makeup artists were EXTREMELY talented. They took any suggestions openly and were able to make any dream of mine and the girls a reality. I can't thank Leanne and Lauren enough for my makeup, and for helping me be the most gorgeous bride on my wedding day! Sincerely, - Brittany Kenny

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Abby H

The staff at Up Dos for I Dos was amazing. I generally do not wear makeup/do my hair nicely on a regular basis, and they were very patient with guiding me through different styles, what would last through the day, etc. I had Erin for makeup and Valerie for hair styling, and they... Read More both were great to work with. They did not push for us to upgrade services, they were flexible in changing or redoing styles to fit my bridal party's preferences, and in the end we had 7 ladies with hair and makeup that lasted all day, even through many hours of sweaty dancing. Most importantly, all the styling looked fresh and natural, I still looked like myself!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Carly R

Courtney did a fabulous job on updos for myself and my bridesmaids for my September wedding! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Alice B

Up-Do's for I Do's made me feel like a million bucks on my wedding day! I didn't know exactly what I wanted and Jess and Beth worked with me to create styles for both my hair and makeup that were classic, elegant and flawless. They were also both so much fun to have along for... Read More the prep time with my bridesmaids. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Rachael H

Loved my experience with Up Do's For I Do's! A month before our wedding, I was booked with a different vendor - and after a not-so-great hai and makeup trial - I contacted Ashley of Up Do's For I Do's in a semi-panic. Ashley quickly replied that the team was available for our... Read More wedding date AND they squeezed me in for a hair and makeup trial before the wedding - which went perfectly! On our wedding day, Samantha and Kristen arrived early, were cheerful and fun as they worked on each of us, and made sure every girl looked her best. Cannot recommend booking Up Do's For I Do's enough. One piece of advice: Make sure to book top tier hair and makeup for your wedding day, the day is stressful and chaotic enough - the last thing you want to worry about is having to re-do your hair or makeup, or it not looking professional in photographs. Up Do's For I Do's ensures you will look your most beautiful on your big day!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Deanna L

I had a top-notch experience with Up-Do's for I-Do's with my make-up artist, Amanda. She was wonderful!! I got the airbrush makeup and it was just perfect, Amanda accommodated my requests and really did an excellent job on all the girls' makeup. I got a lot of complements on how... Read More my makeup turned out on my wedding day. Thank you thank you thank you! I would highly recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Ellen C

Up Do's for I Do's was one of our easiest vendors to deal with! They were very pleasant to deal with, responded quickly, and were very flexible with any changes I needed to make. And everyone's hair and makeup turned out so well! The stylists were very sweet, competent, and easy... Read More to deal with. It was great to not have to worry about my hair and makeup all day. I have oily/problematic skin and frizzy hair, but for my wedding, it was perfect all day! Many thanks to all of them for making the day a success!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Meagan B

Ashley and Lindsay were incredible! All of my questions were answered quickly and the service was wonderful. I got a trial for my hair and was greeted with champagne. I had picked my hair for the wedding day before I even finished my glass. For the day of, Ashley and Lindsay... Read More worked quickly and efficiently. We got through 12 people for hair and 6 for makeup in less than two hours. I ended up with a horrible rash on my face when I woke up on my wedding day and Lindsay was able to cover it so no one could even tell. Everyone's hair and makeup lasted the entire night with no issues. Payment was easy as well.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Jaime P

Up-Do's for I Do's did a wonderful job with my makeup! I don't wear much makeup and every other place I went to for trials they would put layers of makeup on me. I really wanted to look like myself on my wedding day and Up-Do's for I Do's did that for me! They were amazing and... Read More highly accommodating. I had to change the time they for to my house 2 days prior to the wedding and they did it no problem! I cannot say enough about their professionalism and their ability to reply to emails in a reasonable amount of time!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Dana V

On our wedding day, Beth and Jess were spectacular! They came in with a game plan and had everyone made up early! They were so low-key and everyone looked spectacular! Moms, grandmas, and bridesmaids alike were thrilled with their hair and makeup. I especially didn't want to... Read More look overly made-up, and Beth was a rockstar at helping me achieve that polished bride look without looking unlike myself. Even my make-up-hating husband thought it was expertly done! I couldn't have been happier with the results and would recommend Beth, Jess, and Up Dos for I Dos to anyone seeking the best hair and makeup services around. Five stars, highly recommended!!!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

Updo's for I do's was absolutely amazing! I was so pleased with both my hair and make-up! I showed a few ideas and Caitlyn and Mindy exceeded my expectations! I loved how I could openly ask to try something and they both were so accommodating! I felt absolutely stunning and my... Read More husband was so amazed with how beautiful I looked! I will always recommend them to any of my family or friends! Thank you ladies for making my wedding day look dream come true!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Carly S

Ashley and Lindsay were absolutely incredible. At the trial, Ashley was patient and made sure I was comfortable and talked to me a lot to figure out exactly what I wanted. On the wedding day, she modified my hairstyle a little bit to make it even better. On top of that, she... Read More was UNBELIEVABLY fast at doing all of the girls' hairstyles. They looked clean and very put together and so beautiful. Lindsay knew exactly how to do my make-up to make me feel so beautiful. After the trial, I shared with her some changes I wanted to make on the wedding day and she hit the nail on the head and gave me exactly what I was hoping for. On top of all of this, Ashley and Lindsay were FUN and we had a great time spending my wedding morning with them. They were conversational and fit right in with all of my girls. I would recommend Up Do's to anyone in a second. Don't look anywhere else :)

Start a Conversation!