Up-Do's For I Do's LLC

Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and surrounding areas.

On-Site Hair and Make-Up Artistry

Allow us to enhance your image as you prepare to say "I do." We will provide you with the glamorous wedding day appearance you've been dreaming of. Email us - We'll come to you!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

780 Elkridge Landing Road, Linthicum Heights, MD Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and surrounding areas. (443) 300-8736

Get the perfect Look!

Reviewed on 1/05/2011 Nenellia K

If you haven't booked Up do's for I do's yet, you need to do it NOW! I can't express how thankful I am to Ashley and her staff, and how lucky I was that they were available on my wedding day. The staff is professional and fun, they make brides feel special, and stress free, but... Read More they also made each of my bridesmaides feel special too. We had so much fun the morning of the wedding getting our hair and makeup done. From the moment I contacted Ashley, I knew I was in good hands. Ashley and staff did my hair/makeup, as well as 8 bridesmaides, both our moms, 1 grandmother, and 5 aunts. Everyone LOVED their hair & makeup! I have and will recommend them to every bride I know. This is such a wonderful service to have!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Madeleine P

Caitlin, Ashley, and their team is amazing! The artists were all so professional and organized. The services I requested were done perfectly, and my entire bridal party was satisfied! Everyone looked and felt beautiful. I am very picky about my hair and makeup, and Ashley and... Read More Caitlin were the perfect choice.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Caitlyn M

I was very nervous originally about our wedding day services because after having my trial, I wanted to change my hair style completely and we also had a very large number of services that needed to be completed (1 bride, 2 mom’s, 6 bridesmaids, and 1 flower girl, two of whom... Read More had extensions placed as well). I had been nervous because I thought this was far too many services for one individual to complete in our time frame, however, I was gladly proven wrong! Jen was super efficient while giving all of us girls beautiful updo’s. She even took the time after to show my MOH how to place and remove my veil, and gave the entire party a final round of touch-ups prior to her departure. She was very professional and fun to work with. Although the price was much higher than I had hoped to pay for our hair services, I was very pleased with the quality of each style and they lasted all day without issue. I would be happy to refer my future bride friends to this company and in regards to the price, I would say that you get what you pay for.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Lindsay S

We worked with Ashley from Up-Do's for I Do's and were incredibly impressed. Ashley did 8 people's hair in just two hours all by herself - talk about efficient! Everyone's hair looked fantastic and held curls and style all day: hair was done by 9:30am and stayed in placed thru... Read More midnight. Ashley was pleasant and professional to work with both at my hair trial and on the wedding day itself. She demonstrated several options for my hair at the trial based on what I wanted and was very flexible in attitude. On the day of the wedding, she was so much fun to work with and all my girls were so impressed with how quickly she did their hair. They all want to book her for their own upcoming weddings, a sure sign of success! She even made sure to instruct my maid of honor as to how to place and remove the veil in my hair before leaving and left us additional pins to use if we ran into problems. Up-Do's for I Do's is a highly rated company for wedding hair and they definitely delivered and exceeded our expectations.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Sara B

The Up Do's for I Do's team did the most amazing job and made my bridal party look their absolute best! Their energy, talent, and professionalism make them the best in the business! Jess was so much fun to work with and made sure each of my bridesmaids had an up do that they... Read More loved. Caitlin is simply the best! She made sure that each lady got the exact makeup look they were hoping for while making the bridal party look stunning together as a group! They also finished all of our services ahead of schedule and really added to the excitement and shared in the happiness of the bridal party. I could not have imagined my wedding day without the Up Do's for I Do's team!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Elisabeth H

It was truly a pleasure working with Up-Do’s For I Do’s -- Caitlin and Ashley were super organized and they made the planning process so easy with their attention to detail in all my email correspondence with them. On the day of my makeup trial, Laura created a look for me that... Read More I absolutely loved, just by asking me a few questions and looking at the inspiration photos I brought along. She captured the exact look I wanted with just one try! On the day of my wedding, she made me feel so beautiful again!! All of my bridal party plus my mom and the groom's mom, raved about Laura and the makeup looks she created for each of them. Laura was on time and professional, and honestly reduced our stress level significantly, because we knew makeup was one thing we did not have to worry about! I would not hesitate to recommend Up-Do's to any future bride!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Claire O

I was obsessed. OBSESSED with my hair and make up. Jess and Lindsey were such professionals and did a beautiful job on me and all of my maids. They were also quick and were done an hour earlier than we had allotted for! Prior to the day of, all of my interactions with Caitlin... Read More and the rest of the Up-Do's for I Do's team was flawless. They were responsive and everything was online which I loved. I would recommend them to EVERYONE.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Sarah Y

I am so glad I went with Up Do's for I Do's for hair and makeup for my wedding in August. Samantha and Lisa are both kind and talented, and they really listened to what I wanted and helped me look my best. I felt so glamorous and still like myself. They arrived early and the day... Read More felt very relaxed. All five of my bridesmaids loved their looks. Caitlin and Ashley were always quick to respond to my emails and everything went smoothly, from the trial through the wedding day. Up Do's goes out of their way to make you feel valued as a client. They sent a gift of lipstick in the mail after I signed my contract and even serve champagne at the trial appointments. They helped make my wedding day perfect, and I recommend them highly!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Anna M

I had an absolutely terrible and upsetting experience with this company. Do not hire them. I booked them for hair and make-up services for my engagement shoot. The shoot was rescheduled for one week, so I rescheduled the appointment. I arrived at the Vienna salon 15 minutes... Read More before the appointment and the door to the studio was locked. As I was waiting outside, a man from down the hall asked who I was waiting for. He told me that he had seen other people waiting outside and that I should tell them to get a chair to put in the hallway. I didn't take that as a good sign. At the scheduled appointment time, no one had still arrived. I called and no one picked up. I sent an email to Caitlin and Ashley saying that I was waiting outside and I received an email back from Ashley asking for my phone number (which I had already provided them with). She called me and told me that they had put the wrong date down on the calendar. I was literally speechless as this was very time-sensitive and my photo shoot was at least 45 minutes away from the salon. Ashley apologized and said they were contacting all of the stylists to see if they could come. I find it very strange that there were no stylists available nearby. She then told me that Caitlin would come from Baltimore to do my hair and make-up. Obviously this would not work. By some saving grace, I was able to find a hair and make-up studio nearby that could accommodate me. Still, I was an hour late to my photo shoot and we were unable to take pictures for the full time allotted because it was getting dark. I could not imagine how terrible this would have been if it were on my actual wedding day. Such a mistake is completely inexcusable Up-Dos should be so embarrassed. Not only that, all I received was an apology and (obviously) a refund for the services that were not rendered. Caitlin did not even call me to express her apologies ... she sent me an email. They did not offer to reimburse me for the extra expenses I paid.

2017-09-21T19:23:19 Response from the vendor

Hi Anna, Thank you for your feedback. You are well within your right to be upset with us. We admit - we made an error in rescheduling services for your engagement session. For that, we are so very sorry. I would like to assure you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Maddy J

Updos for I Do's was the perfect decision for my wedding! With a large bridal party, I had 11 people getting hair done and 5 getting makeup done. Amy, JoJo, and Caitlin went above and beyond to get everything done in an impressive timely manner. I went for a trial a couple of... Read More weeks before my wedding and felt so comfortable and confident working with everyone. They took the time to listen to everything I said closely and attempt multiple things to help me make decisions. The entire process was easy and I was so confident in everything from the very beginning. Thank you for my making everyone look amazing on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Nina C

Every bride should use these women! From the moment I emailed for information, these ladies have been nothing but professional and accommodating. They even sent a thank you note with date night lipstick after I booked them! During my trial, everything was so much fun and they... Read More made me feel like I was just hanging out with my best friends getting glammed up. On my wedding day, they arrived early and all of my bridesmaids and mom loved them. I felt like an absolutely gorgeous queen on my special day because of Amy and Jay. Thank you Up-Do's For I Do's!! :)

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Katie W

The hair and make-up was great! I loved everything about the service. Very professional, easy, trustworthy, and a beautiful job by both ladies. Thank you Jess and Julia!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Breeda M

Thank you all so much! Caitlin and Ashley were amazing! They worked ahead of schedule, were easy to talk to, and were able to put everyone's visions into reality. All my Bridesmaids, and family members looked amazing and I felt incredible as well!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Alyssa F

I have nothing but great things to say about Up Dos For I Dos for my August wedding. The stylists' attention to detail was fantastic and they were able to customize everyone's look based on what they wanted. I loved how we were able to get ready at the venue so we could relax... Read More before the wedding. We all looked stunning! The stylists even took the time to blow dry the flower girls' hair before styling to ensure their hair looked great. I really appreciated how my bridesmaids could "add on" services the day of (eg. airbrush, lashes). One less thing for the bride to coordinate ahead of time! There were 11 of us getting hair and make up so I was a little worried about time. But, the stylists arrived early and worked quickly -- but did not compromise quality! I would definitely recommend Up Dos for I Dos :)

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Megan S

I knew that I had made the right choice in booking Up Do's for I Do's after my awesome trial, but that decision was confirmed during my wedding on June 3. Everyone in my bridal party looked incredible. My junior bridesmaids were so excited, they couldn't stop taking selfies of... Read More their look. Even my 3 year old flower girl was all smiles in the mirror afterwards. Both stylists were professional, friendly, and great people to have present for a stressful morning. Even after she was done styling everyone, Ambur patiently awaited the arrival of my florist so she could stick individual flowers in my hair. Lindsay was a riot and so good at her job. She taught my mom and aunt the perfect trick to stop tears from flowing (ask her!) and graciously added on two last minute makeup appointments. And for those curious (I know I was!) - two of my bridesmaids have Asian skin tones and eye shapes, which presented no problem at all for these expert artists! In addition, Caitlin was a pleasure to work with during the booking process. She was always easy to reach and even sent a gift of a cute lipstick once I had signed the contract. Up Do's for I Do's was an instrumental part of what made my wedding so special and I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Casey F

I am so happy I chose Up Do's For I Do's for my wedding in Vienna, VA! From the trial to the day of everything was relaxing and stress free. Jennifer and Mindy made my bridesmaids, Mom, Mother-in-Law, and myself look fabulous! We all felt so pretty all night long. They were able... Read More to do anything we asked for. Their work was beautiful! ​

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Katie E

Up-Do's for I Do's made my wedding so easy! I highly recommend them to anyone. We had 10+ people getting their hair done and everyone was completed within 3.5 hours and looked flawless. They are great at doing ALL types of hair, my wedding party had a range of ethnicities and no... Read More hair type provided a problem. About 5 people in the wedding also got their make up done and looked flawless! Cannot express enough how great they were to work with, how easy everything was, and how beautiful they made us all feel. Perfect!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Liz M

The services provided by Lisa and Leanne on the day of the wedding were absolutely amazing. They were so impressive to work with and as an added bonus, were tons of fun to have around. All of our hair and makeup looked absolutely gorgeous and stayed ALL day, despite the heat. I... Read More am SO happy that I decided to use your company because it couldn't of been better.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Nicole D

Absolutely loved the ladies that did our hair and makeup! All the girls looked beautiful and their hair and makeup stayed in place the whole day. They know how to have a good time and kept everyone pumped the morning of the wedding. My only comment is that the hairstylist seemed... Read More to forget some specifics of what I wanted my hair to look like, but we eventually got it - they're very willing to re-do anything that isn't "just right." Great work!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 J S

I was part of the wedding party and had my hair done by this group. The hairstyle the stylist did for me was nothing like what I asked for and looked ridiculous. When I expressed that it wasn't what I wanted, the stylist got irritated with me and indicated that she would do just... Read More a little more to fix it. I wish I had just washed it out and started again myself but the mother of the bride paid so much, I worried I would insult her generosity if I showed up to the wedding with a different hairstyle. So now there are countless family photos of me looking like a 50's wannabe having a bad hair day.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Alyssa G

The ladies who did my hair and makeup for my big day in April were fantastic! Lindsay did a makeup trial on me a few months earlier, and convinced me to use false lashes, and I'm glad she did! My makeup was airbrushed, which was an upgrade that was definitely worth it. Her style... Read More was to enhance my natural look rather than pile on product after product. I was so pleased with my look on my wedding day. Serena was super flexible with all of the hairstyles my bridesmaids picked out on the day of the wedding. She took a quick look and new exactly how to go about it! She also gave us tips on everyday hair care, and sang along with the music we were playing in the background. Lindsay and Serena helped my bridal party and myself be confident and the most beautiful versions of ourselves and that's exactly what I wanted!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Katie C

Up-Do's For I Do's did an amazing job at my wedding! My wedding was on April 22, 2017. They arrived early and started right on time! They were ahead of schedule the entire day and they were so much fun to work with. Lori was so sweet and accommodating to everyone even my mom who... Read More wanted to change things up after her trial! I told my mom that Lori would make her BLUE eyeshadow look tasteful. Pretty sure my mom stole the show with the make up and it was determined that BLUE eyeshadow is coming back in style. Although most people wanted neutral makeup Lori was extremely willing to experiment. My makeup was flawless the entire day. We could not have asked for a better makeup artist. Lindsey was our hairstylist and to say she was amazing is an understatement. She can look at a picture and create the look in no time! It is amazing the girls hair looked exactly like the pictures they showed. She was really honest and let the girls know if it was realistic that their hair would turn out like the picture. She finished way ahead of schedule and made sure we were all secure before she left. Good thing she put the "RAINX" for hair in our hair because the rain was just not letting up! Caitlin and Ashley were amazing at answering my thousands of questions leading up to the wedding! Up Do's For I Do's were amazing and I highly recommend them to make you look flawless on you wedding day!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Lise H

We were thrilled with Up Do’s (Ashley for hair and Lindsay for makeup). The team was so friendly and accommodating, and everything lasted beautifully all day (through tears, misty weather, a 5 hour break between ceremony and reception, and a lot of sweaty dancing!) Ashley had... Read More the great idea of doing an updo that could be let out/half down for the reception. All around amazing!! Exceeded expectations and could not have been better.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Vanessa F

My first choice of hair stylist fell through, and Up-Do's for I Do's was there to step right in! They were running a winter sale, which allowed me to also cover hair for my bridesmaids! Setting up the hair trial was easy, and we got to sip champagne while the stylist figured out... Read More how to get it just right. Arranging the details for the day-of was a bit stressful because I didn't have access to the venue as early as I would have liked, but it all worked out and Jess braved a snow storm to come to me and do my hair! All of my girls looked great, and I got a ton of compliments on my hair. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Jess B

I highly recommend Up-Do's For I Do's! At first I thought I was spending way too much money on hair and makeup for the big day, but looking back I think it was all worth it! UDFID's were the only group to accommodate my large group of bridesmaids, moms, grandmothers, and aunts.... Read More My wedding was in Rehoboth Beach, DE and Liz, Amanda, Jen, and Allisun did our hair and makeup. I will say everyone looked GORGEOUS and received exactly what they asked for. The girls arrived on time to my house and were super fast/efficient! They finished 13 people 7 - 11 AM ! Most importantly the girls were so much fun and everyone enjoyed spending the morning with them! UDFID's is extremely professional from their emails, trials, contracts and staff. Thanks all!!