Up-Do's For I Do's LLC

Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and surrounding areas.

On-Site Hair and Make-Up Artistry

Allow us to enhance your image as you prepare to say "I do." We will provide you with the glamorous wedding day appearance you've been dreaming of. Email us - We'll come to you!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

780 Elkridge Landing Road, Linthicum Heights, MD
Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and surrounding areas.

Get the perfect Look!

Reviewed on 1/05/2011 Nenellia K

If you haven't booked Up do's for I do's yet, you need to do it NOW! I can't express how thankful I am to Ashley and her staff, and how lucky I was that they were available on my wedding day. The staff is professional and fun, they make brides feel special, and stress free, but... Read More they also made each of my bridesmaides feel special too. We had so much fun the morning of the wedding getting our hair and makeup done. From the moment I contacted Ashley, I knew I was in good hands. Ashley and staff did my hair/makeup, as well as 8 bridesmaides, both our moms, 1 grandmother, and 5 aunts. Everyone LOVED their hair & makeup! I have and will recommend them to every bride I know. This is such a wonderful service to have!

Reviewed on 2/20/2016 Amber G

Lindsay and Serena were incredible. They were friendly, laid-back, and super informative. The end results for all of us in the wedding party were beyond beautiful - and everyone's hair and makeup stayed put throughout the night! We got so many compliments. Thank you for making... Read More us all feel stunning.

Reviewed on 2/19/2016 Steph S

I can't say enough good about UpDosForIDos. From the trial to the wedding, they were beyond amazing. They showed up early, day of the wedding, to warm up and set-up. They were so fun and friendly and added to the excitement of the day. They were also great to go back and forth... Read More with in planning. I was having a hard time deciding on airbrush vs. regular make-up (GO AIRBRUSH, so worth it, you'll feel incredible!), and I ended up adding a friend of mine to get ready with us later as well. They were prompt and courteous and fun. The studio in Linthicum is delightful. There is love there and everyone is friendly. Ashley was so patient, I went from a waterfall braid to potentially an up do to half-up-half-down. She didn't flinch, she just did her job and provided really insightful comments. This was one off thee best choices I made for my wedding. I marvel at the pictures of hair and makeup - UDFID really made the day, I felt super confident, and I didn't have to worry about touch-ups or my hair budging. I was care free all night. I drank wine, ate, took my veil in and out, and nothing moved. GET THIS COMPANY for your day so it's one less thing to worry about. THEY ARE PERFECT!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Lisa C

Choosing Up Do’s for I Do’s was one of the best decisions I made for the big day! Even with 8 girls for hair and makeup they finished with plenty of time for touch ups before the ceremony. I would highly recommend Up Do’s for I Do’s. They made our morning easy, relaxing, and fun... Read More and you are guaranteed to look beautiful for wedding day!

Absolutely Fantastic!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Ashley

I had such a wonderful time working with Up Do's for I Do's for my wedding. I went for my initial hair and makeup trial in February and was blown away by how good a job the stylists did even on a trial run. Over the summer, there was a bit of a scheduling snag with the hair... Read More stylist who was initially assigned to my wedding, and Up Do's was more than accommodating and set up a second complimentary trial with a new stylist. Courtney and Kelly were assigned to my wedding for hair and makeup, and they couldn't have done a better job. They were punctual and professional, so incredibly nice, and were such a pleasure to work with. We had seven people getting hair and makeup done (myself included) and they were able to work quickly without sacrificing quality. Everyone's hair and makeup stayed put all night, even after dancing for several hours. Although I was super nervous, I had a blast getting ready and having my hair and makeup done professionally, and Courtney and Kelly added to the fun. I really appreciated the open communication throughout my time working with Up Do's for I Do's; if I sent an email, I would always get a response in a timely fashion, and as my wedding date drew closer, I received reminders about the day-of timeline and other general housekeeping items. The Up Do's team went above and beyond to make sure everything was fantastic and I could not recommend them more!

Best Hair & Makeup Decision!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Katie B

Updos for I do's exceeded my expectations and booking them was one of the best choices I made in the wedding planning process. I was unsure whether to have a professional come to my house or have my bridal party go to a professional, but for the convenience I decided to have... Read More someone come to us. After reviewing many sites I kept seeing such positive reviews about Updos for I do's so I decided to book- and couldn't have been happier! My bridal party had both hair and makeup done by Serena and Leann. Not only did these 2 ladies do an AMAZING job, they were extremely professional, and so much fun. We even stopped mid way for a 2 minute dance-in-your-seat session when a good song came on. Every person in my bridal party received multiple compliments on how great they looked, and myself as the bride felt absolutely stunning. If you're debating on having a professional come to you, definitely do it and book Updos for I do's, you will not be disappointed!

The Best!!!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Kristen C

I was blown away by my experience with Up Do's for I Do's. Ashley and Lindsay were two of the most professional and fun women to work with. They made my bridal party and me feel absolutely beautiful and kept us laughing all morning. Lindsey and Ashley did an amazing job... Read More catering to everyone's needs and ideas. The girls received compliments on their hair and makeup all day! Thank you for such a wonderful experience. My wedding day would not have been the same without you!

Amazing service! Delight to work with!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Caitlin J

We were very impressed with Up-Do's For I Do's, LLC. From our initial email correspondence, to the hair/make-up trial for myself (the bride) and my mom, to our day of prep for 10 people -- Up-Do's For I Do's, LLC impressed us at every step of the way. Lindsay and Ashely were... Read More extremely responsive to every email question. Their online billing via PayPal made payment a breeze. We also appreciated the detailed email instructions which they provided. Their very organized approach saved me time when getting info to the girls for the day of. Up-Do’s also had the best prices for the array and thoroughness of services they provided. On the wedding day, Ashley and Lindsay arrived on time and ready to go. Their experience was obvious not only in the speed and thoroughness of their work, but also in their ability to figure out how to work with a range of personalities – from the ‘I never wear make-up’ person to the type who ridiculously think that they know more about hair and make-up than the experts. Lindsay and Ashley kept us all calm and hung out with us as if they were members of the bridal party. Everyone looked gorgeous and the hair/make-up lasted all night on everyone!

Gorgeous Hair

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Rebecca H

Everyone at Up Do's were great! They were very helpful and wonderful throughout the wedding planning. My hair and makeup were beautiful, and my bridesmaids and flower girls loved the way they looked. They were very timely and efficient on the day of the event, and very friendly.... Read More The only (tiny) downside was the cost of the trials. I thought they were a little pricey, but other than that, they were fantastic.

Awesome People!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Sarah S

I used Up-Do's For I Do's for my wedding on 10/10/15 and I cannot express how grateful I am for their services! First off, they come to wherever you are so there is no need to worry about traveling anywhere on the day of your wedding. They arrived on time and got to business... Read More right away. Courtney did my hair and she was amazing! She remembered everything we talked about during the trial and did such a beautiful job that I was in tears. She also made sure that it was sprayed enough and that the headband I was wearing would stay in all day (the headband stayed in so well that it took me awhile to get it out at the end of the night!). Caitlin did my makeup and I could not even do her justice with my words. My sister-in-law had an accident at the rehearsal dinner the day before the wedding and ended up having a black eye--it looked pretty bad! Caitlin covered the black eye completely to the point that you would never even know she had one. It looked AMAZING! She also did a phenomenal job on my makeup and I got so many compliments on how beautiful it looked! I would not trust anyone else to do my makeup. She is THAT good. She listens to everything you say and will give her expert opinion on what will look good or bad. I absolutely love this company and I am so happy I went with them for my wedding day!

Beauty experts!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Sarah X

Book these guys! Up do's did an incredible job. From the start, Lindsay and Ashley were super responsive and so easy to work with. I had a lot of questions and they always emailed me back right away to explain everything. My stylists were Serena and Steffani and both are... Read More hair/makeup experts and so efficient. I had 9 getting hair done, including my mom and flower girl (we added flower girl last minute and Serena accommodated perfectly) and 10 getting make-up done. They finished right on time! All my girls were so pleased with their hair/make-up and I LOVED how i looked. Thank you all for making me and my girls look so beautiful! It was such a fun "getting ready" day!

Loved up-Dos for I Dos!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Mandy S

I booked Up-Dos for I Dos for my wedding and from the very day I booked to the day of my wedding, everyone was extremely friendly, professional, and helpful. I loved both my hair and make-up, and my entire bridal party looked absolutely amazing as well. Our hair and make-up... Read More artists were lovely! So kind, personable,and professional. I would highly recommend Up-Dos for I Dos to anyone!

Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Diana C

The girls are awesome!! I got married on 10/10/15 and used Up Do's for I Do's. Their girls Kara (hair) and Julia (makeup) did an amazing job for myself and bridal party!! I strongly recommend them!! Diana

Wedding Day Hair & Make-up Services

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

I highly recommend the outstanding services of Up Do's for I Do's for your special day! Lindsay & Ashley did a phenomenal job on all 11 of us...from the flower girl, (7)brides maids, mothers to the Bride. Wow! Everyone complimented all of us on the make-up & hair. The entire... Read More experience from initial reservation to trial to the actual day was superb! Up Do's for I Do's were very responsive, accommodating, professional, fun and timely! They were right on time and got us all ready in plenty of time ensuring we would be to the church right on time. Plus the best part is they come to you which makes for a stress less free day! Thank you Up Do's for I Do's we will use you again for future family weddings!! Very Happy, Mother of the Bride.

Best hair and makeup team!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Christine T

Serena and Caitlin were amazing! They worked with each bridesmaid's personality and what they wanted and everyone looked flawless. They worked so efficiently that we were done with plenty of time to enjoy the morning. Their prices were also incredibly reasonable!

Excellent

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Marlen D

They were very professional and understood the way that I wanted to look in my day. The price a little expensive to me, but it's worth it.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Emily U

Mindy was AMAZING! She was so helpful and great to work with. While she was doing our hair, she fit right in and was just one of the girls. I really appreciated her touch ups, advice, and flexibility. Loved every minute of getting our hair done!

Perfect Service!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Rachel M

I just wanted to send over a huge thank you for everything on Saturday! It exceeded my expectations by far and I couldn't have done it without Up-Do's For I Do's!

Amazing Experience! Stress Free and Beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Rebecca B

Up Do's for I Do's helped make my wedding day much less stressful and much more beautiful! We had our bridal party meet at my house and we were able to relax, chat, and hang out while we were made beautiful by the amazing hair and make up artists. They were very efficient and... Read More professional and ended ahead of schedule. The entire morning was low key and just was a perfect way to start the day. Each of my bridesmaids and mother/mother in law loved their hair and make up and each felt it exceeded their hope and expectations! I would STRONGLY recommend Up do's for I do's to anyone that wants to look beautiful and have a stress free morning.

Highly recommend for wedding hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Emily M

I couldn't have asked for better hair and makeup artists for my special day! After researching local stylists that can accommodate a larger bridal party, I decided to go with Up dos for I dos. They were able to work with a limited time table and everyone looked fabulous! The... Read More ladies arrived early to start the day and were extremely efficient. After being in numerous weddings, I couldn't believe how fast they were able to complete everyone's hair and makeup but not sacrificing quality. Serena was my hairstylist and put together a gorgeous up-do. I am extremely indecisive but she pulled inspiration from my comments and it turned out beautifully. Julia handled my makeup and was able to enhance my wedding look without appearing that I had a lot of makeup on. They were such a pleasure to work with and ensuring me that everything would turn out great which they did not disappoint! Up dos surpassed my expectations and I highly recommend them!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Lacey B

I used Up-Dos for I Do's for my own hair and makeup, as well as the bridesmaids, mothers, and flower girl. I could not be happier with the services they provided. Everyone looked gorgeous and they were so efficient and made sure everyone was happy with their look and hairstyle.... Read More From the beginning, they were so easy to work with and professional. I would recommend this company to anyone!!

Excellent service and staff

Reviewed on 9/05/2015 Elizabeth D

From the beginning of the planning, including trials and payments, to the wedding day itself, Up Do's for I Do's were amazing. They were efficient with email responses (even late at night), and were thorough and upfront about pricing and payment schedule for the bridal party.... Read More Julia did the make up for everyone and did a great job, was patient with me while I was getting my lashes on and stressing about the flowers on the wedding day that had not arrived per the plan. Monique did the hair for all of the bridesmaids, myself, my mother and grandmother and did an amazing job! They were both upbeat, had fun while getting all of the tasks completed, and everyone ended up looking great! The entire company seems to have great staff, and have a wonderful process going; very smooth and communicative, which is what is needed during the sometimes stressful planning time.

Fabulous Team-Book Early!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015

Up-Do's for I Do's is a one-of-a-kind experience. Everyone I dealt with before and on my wedding day was extremely helpful and professional. We had a blast at my hair and makeup trial. Erin helped customize my makeup for a bold, yet romantic look. Mindy understood my style... Read More almost instantly, and whipped up an amazing up-do that was elegant and soft. I felt confident and beautiful; full of joy and anticipation to walk down the aisle to my future husband. Our hands met, and in the moment we turned towards each other to exchange our vows he whispered, "you look gorgeous." Each member of the beauty squad was a pleasure on my wedding day; Erin, Mindy, and Jenna became part of the festivities! All looks were flawless and completed within the allotted timelines. My bridesmaids said they had a blast and they each loved their looks. I had full services for myself (airbrush makeup, lashes, and up-do), 4 bridesmaids got both hair/makeup, and 2 bridesmaids got hair services-all in less than 3 hours - 1 makeup artist, 2 hair artists. I have since recommended Up-Do's to several friends, and they have all been amazed with the services. My best friend used them for her wedding just weeks later and everyone looked amazing. Even better, I got to try out a new hairstyle with Jenna and Erin rocked a fun, bold lash/liner-look for a city wedding! I'm excited to meet some new artists next April for another wedding near the Baltimore location, and the party with Up-Do's for I Do's will continue. Thank you ladies!

Wedding Make Up

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Lauren g

I had a fantastic experience working with Up-Do's For I Do's! The morning of my wedding, Lindsay came out to create beautiful make-up looks for myself, my mom, and my bridesmaids. Lindsay kept us all laughing the entire morning and created special looks for each girl. I have... Read More never felt more beautiful! I was so sad to have to wash off my make-up at the end of the night... but was so impressed that it still looked fresh after hours of dancing! I cannot say enough positive things about the phenomenal customer service, communication, and amazing make-up artistry that I received with Up-Do's For I Do's.

Such a smart choice!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Devon K

I absolutely recommend Up Do's for I Do's to everyone I know! From start to finish they made everything so seamless and easy. Serena and Stefani were incredible. They were so educated on what would work best for me to make my day one to remember. My mother and I have really thin... Read More hair and Serena suggested we invest in hair extensions for the wedding day. We were a little hesitant because they can be costly but they were the best investment we could have made. We both wear them almost every day, and I would not have been able to have my hair the way I wanted it to be on my wedding day without them. Stefani suggested eyelash application and I am so glad I did that as well. You have no idea how much of a difference it makes! I could have not asked for better service for one of the biggest days of my life