Up-Do's For I Do's LLC

Linthicum Heights, MD

On-Site Hair and Make-Up Artistry

Allow us to enhance your image as you prepare to say "I do." We will provide you with the glamorous wedding day appearance you've been dreaming of. Email us - We'll come to you!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

780 Elkridge Landing Road, Linthicum Heights, MD

Get the perfect Look!

Reviewed on 1/05/2011 Nenellia K

If you haven't booked Up do's for I do's yet, you need to do it NOW! I can't express how thankful I am to Ashley and her staff, and how lucky I was that they were available on my wedding day. The staff is professional and fun, they make brides feel special, and stress free, but... Read More they also made each of my bridesmaides feel special too. We had so much fun the morning of the wedding getting our hair and makeup done. From the moment I contacted Ashley, I knew I was in good hands. Ashley and staff did my hair/makeup, as well as 8 bridesmaides, both our moms, 1 grandmother, and 5 aunts. Everyone LOVED their hair & makeup! I have and will recommend them to every bride I know. This is such a wonderful service to have!

The best!

Reviewed on 8/07/2015

Lindsay and Mindy from Up Dos for I Dos were the absolute best for wedding hair and makeup. From the start, they were very pleasant to deal with and were very patient throughout the whole process (trials, wedding day, etc.). They listened to everything I said and added their own... Read More expertise without being intrusive. They were receptive to any feedback/questions I had and made my look exactly how I wanted it to be for my wedding. They were so kind, reliable, fun, and brought a calming presence the day of the wedding. I could not recommend them enough and am so grateful to them for sharing my day with me!

Fabulous wedding hair and make-up!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Christine W

Lindsay and Steffani from Up Do's for I Do's did an amazing job on the hair and make-up for our wedding day! I had a great experience at the trial (the vibe at the studio was great, and I knew I'd be happy with choosing them!), and was really excited to have my my mom, sister,... Read More and cousins get their hair and make-up done with me the day of the wedding. In the lead up to the wedding, they were super responsive to changes I had to the number of people and timing for getting ready, which I really appreciated. Everyone look fantastic, and, best of all, we had a blast hanging out with Lindsay and Steffani while we got ready at the hotel. I cannot recommend Up Do's for I Do's enough! THANK YOU!

Flexible, Talented & worth every penny

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Will R

First, let me say I had a little more complicated wedding that is somewhat typical but not easy for makeup and hair trails. I live in Massachusetts, my fiance lived in Virginia and our wedding was in Maryland. Therefore, it was hard for me to get in for a trial. Ashley was... Read More wonderful in finding time during a last minute trip i made to Maryland so i could do a trial. But more importantly, I am such a tom-boy bride. I just wanted to feel comfortable and to feel myself the day of the wedding but still look special for a day where everyone was going to look at me. They did just that. My makeup was so me but perfectly highlighted my features and I had so many people tell me that. I don't wear makeup often so i was so impressed with how I still looked and felt nature. My hair stayed in during my 11 hour reception in Maryland's July summer (yes 11 hours) and I got so many compliments on it. Timing wise, With 9 women who needed to get their hair done for a noon wedding they were able to fit us all in without waking up at the crack of dawn. And they left room to change three of my bridesmaids hair who last minute wanted to change their style. Finally, yes we had them there to do hair and makeup but they also gave tips on how to get the wrinkles out of my veil and even retrieved the veil from the bathroom so none of us had to risk messing up our hair. They gave wonderful advice and laughed along with us. This made us so happy regarding the overall value of what we received. I never spend more than $30 for a haircut and have never gotten my make up done, so i was nervous about the price because it's just hair and makeup right? But this is such an important investment for me to make because now i look at my photos and see my natural smile and know that it wouldn't necessarily have been possible if i had an a stress-free and calm preparation experience thanks to these women.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Kimberly R

Lindsay and Ashley made me feel like the bride I always wanted to be! They were amazing to work with and really listened to me and understood the look I wanted to achieve, and boy did they! They were also extremely accommodating to my wedding party, as two girls decided last... Read More minute to do make up day of! This is a true reflection as to how amazing Lindsay and Ashley are! Ashley did my hair which was GORG, but then once Lindsay completed my make up, they gave me a mirror to look for the first time... I started to tear up it was so beautiful! I truly recommend these girls/this shop for any hair and make up needs. They were amazing and professional and sweet and caring... I could go on and on! Love you girls! xoxo Kim

Awesome Comapny!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Casey B

Up -Do's for I Do's helped make my wedding day perfect! It saved so much stress having them come to us. They worked quickly, efficiently, professionally and helped even the most indecisive of girls find their perfect look. I felt beautiful and all of my girls looked gorgeous.... Read More Could not have asked for a better company to work with!

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Shannon A

We had Lindsey and Beth for hair and makeup and they were wonderful. It is so convenient to have them come and travel to our hotel room, that way no one has to travel far! We did the trial with them and even though we hit traffic and came about an hour and a half late, they had... Read More no problem and still took us as soon as we got there. They worked quickly and even changed a few girls hair styles after they had already done one up do. They even finished about 2 hours early! They are very flexible, and I highly recommend them to any bride! Shannon Arvai May 30, 2015

Loved Up Do's for I Do's

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Erica J

Up Do's for I do's hair/makeup services for our wedding could not have been more perfect. Having the stylists come to the house made for a relaxing morning getting ready. They had the timing down perfectly and everyone loved their hair/makeup. We had 8 people get their hair and... Read More makeup done total. We can't wait to have Up Do's for I Do's for future weddings in our family :)

Hair and Makeup

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Amy K

I wanted to thank Up Do's For I Do's for doing such a fabulous job with mine, my mother and my bridal party's hair and make up. The makeup artist and stylist were on time and extremely professional. But most importantly, they made us all feel so beautiful. My sister (the... Read More matron of honor) who never wears make up or does her hair never looked so amazing. She was glowing more than the bride (me!) and didn't want to take her hair down for the next few days. I have to say I felt so incredibly beautiful that day. I keep looking at all my pictures and trying to recreate my make up from that date.. as well as my hair too. Both hair and makeup lasted from beginning to end (10 hours) and having the team on site in our private room was one of the highlights of the day. Thanks to you all for being a part of my special day.. It was magical and you were a part of that. Amy and Brian. May 2, 2015

Reviewed on 6/24/2015

I was disappointed with Up-Dos for I Dos because they double booked their hair stylists. Up-Dos for I Dos arranged to do hair starting at 10:30 am and said they would be done by 2pm.. (Our pictures were at 3 pm and the Wedding was at 6pm.) However, they sent 2 hairstylists,... Read More finished by 12:30pm, and reassured us that our hair would stay put! They rushed out to their next appointment.. Our hairstyles started falling out within an hour after they left! I had to call them to send a hairstylist back, which they did. If i had known that they would do 6 hairstyles in an 1&1/2hours i would have scheduled them start later and stay later. Check your contract when you book with Up-Dos for Idos. Apparently "will be done by 2pm" really means they will rush and be done BEFORE 2pm.

2015-06-24T15:47:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review Fran (Mother of the Groom). As mentioned in our email correspondence, we try our best to allot enough time for each bridal party on the wedding day. Each bridal party is unique in their own way and we have found... Read Less Read More

Baltimore at it's Best!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Erika M

I absolutely loved the service we got. They were on time, nice, quick, and fun to work with. I definitely enjoyed the variety of hair styles and make up styles that they did and I appreciated that they took into account everyone's unique style. The price per person for hair and... Read More make up was definitely more than worth it and that included coming to my location! I was absolutely astounded. Thank you so much for making my day perfect! Photo Album: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4Q4YpdnztHLQnIwcFJxM0J6bDA&usp=sharing

Mindy in Vienna Location Rocks!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Traci S

I was so nervous to have anyone do my hair and makeup for my wedding. I am very picky and am not always comfortable with these kinds of services. I am always scared of looking too made. I was OVER THE MOON HAPPY with how my hair and makeup turned out. I had not been sleeping... Read More much in the days leading up and was nervous that it would be hard to hide. I went with airbrush makeup and looked absolutely amazing! I never though that anyone could hide how tired I looked and I have never looked more beautiful. I had so many compliments from all of my girls and guests. Most of my girls got hair and makeup doe as well and they also looked AMAZING! It was a little pricey, but having them come to us so we could relax a bit and end up looking FABULOUS made it totally worth it. Mindy and team were also very fun to work with. It felt like hanging with my all of my girlfriends. I highly recommend them. I could not have been happier with how we ALL looked on my big day.

Perfect hair!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Kerry W

Lindsay was amazing! She worked on hair for my party of 6 who all had a range of hair lengths/styles. We showed her some photos for the bridal party, and she was able to replicate exactly what we were going for! My maid of honor was so worried about her hair, and it turned out... Read More looking amazing. Similarly, she was able to get the Moms all dolled up and looking fabulous. All of our hair stayed for the entire night- including hours of dancing. I highly recommend Lindsay and her team for your special day.

Sept 6 2014 Wedding

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Emily T

Mindy and Caitlin were my hair and makeup stylists for my wedding, and they were awesome! They arrived on-time and prepared and they fit right in with my bridal party, laughing and celebrating the day. They are both a joy to be around and aimed to make each of us happy. All... Read More of my bridesmaids had different hair and makeup styles and Mindy and Caitlin catered to each of them. My hair and makeup were exactly what we had prepared for the trial and I couldn’t have been happier with how well they lasted throughout the day, and how beautiful it turned out in photographs. Both girls are incredibly talented, easy to work with and so much fun to be around. I couldn’t have imagined getting ready the morning of my wedding without them!

Amazing hair & makeup

Reviewed on 10/22/2014

Up Do's for I Do's did an amazing job with my hair and makeup! They also did a great job on the hair and makeup on all 10 of my bridesmaids. Everyone looked perfect! I can not imagine anyone doing a better job! I really recommend them. The artists were not only talented but also... Read More professional and very responsive during the planning process!

Fantastic hair and make up!

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Jacqueline B

I am very happy I chose Up-Do's For I Do's for my wedding. We had rented a house for the wedding party to stay and get ready in during the wedding, and we had our hair and make up done there. They were very prompt, and they were able to set up anywhere we wanted, which was... Read More really cool because we were able to sit out on the screened in porch and see the water which was very relaxing. The girls were very sweet and fun, and they did an absolutely amazing job with everyone's hair. We had provided hair pins that we wanted them to use which I wasn't sure would hold in my hair, but they found an awesome way to use them and it looked great. My hair stayed in place all evening, I was very happy with my up do. My make up was perfect, not overdone, very natural. I loved it. If you're looking for professional, flexible and fun hair and make up on your wedding day, these are definitely the ladies to choose!

The best hair and makeup around!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Laurie S

Cannot thank the ladies at Up Do's enough!! My sister used them for her wedding, so after one experience with them, I knew I had to book them for my wedding as well! They are so talented and professional, I cannot say enough good things about them! Ashley and Lindsay were so... Read More helpful with the logistics of everything and so flexible to my changes! The hair and makeup trial was so fun and it made me so relaxed for my wedding day! When the day came, Serena and Beth were there right on time (actually early and beat some of my late bridesmaids!). They were fun to hang out with, had us laughing and relaxed through everything. The hair and makeup stayed throughout the night (which included lots of dancing!). Everyone looked beautiful! Thanks Up Do's!!!

Trustworthy Vendor- Phenomenal Services

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Emily C

I would like to thank the fabulous team at Up Dos for I Do's for making myself, my mom, and my bridesmaids feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! Wedding planning can be extremely stressful, however their team of professionals made the process exciting and... Read More enjoyable! The communication from their colleagues was timely and extremely thorough. I had my makeup trial with Beth, who answered all of my questions, and eased any apprehensions I had. She listened to how I envisioned my makeup and used her amazing talent to deliver exactly what I had hoped for and more. Beth was absolutely phenomenal! Mindy styled both mine and my mom's hair the day of the wedding. Her artistry is evident not only in the end product, but throughout the entire process! Her ability to make her clients feel at ease is a result of her genuine personality! I was amazed at her speed and attention to every detail. My hair was absolutely perfect. I felt beautiful! My mom, who has never treated herself to hair or makeup put her trust in both Beth and Mindy the day of the wedding! Seeing her reaction to both her makeup and her hair was one of the most rewarding sights. She looked beautiful! Her hair and makeup enhanced her natural beauty and most importantly I, as well as anyone in the room, could tell she felt fantastic about herself. Up Dos for I Do's was such a pleasure to work with, it is evident their team of professionals hold themselves and one another to very high expectations. It is apparent through all aspects of your work! Thank you again for helping to make my wedding day perfect! - Emily Mooney

Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/13/2014

After meeting with Ashley and Lindsay at my hair and make-up trial, I knew they were going to be wonderful to work with on my wedding day. Prior to my wedding, I met with Lindsay for the spray tan trial and it was awesome! Lindsay came to my house a few days before my wedding... Read More to spray me and other members of my bridal party and friends - it was so convenient. Lindsay was AMAZING. She was great to work with, everyone loved her, she made it so much fun, and she was VERY patient with us - not to mention our tans looked great and very natural. It was the perfect kick-off to our wedding weekend! Ashley and Lindsay came to the Four Seasons to do our hair and make-up and they couldn't have done a better job. Everyone absolutely LOVED their hair and make-up, especially me! They made me feel simply beautiful that day and the pictures are proof that they did such a wonderful job! My friends and family haven't stopped talking about how great everyone looked! They were so relaxed and really listened to exactly what everyone wanted. They were extremely efficient and fast - which was great, too! I would 100% recommend Up Do's for I Do's and I hope that you are as lucky as I was to work with Lindsay and Ashley. Thanks, Ladies! :)

Fabulous!!!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2014 Jessica D

I used Up Do's For I Do's for my hair and spray tanning needs! I had tons of compliments on my hair as well as my bridesmaids hair from my guests. Everything was professional and timely every time I went to the studio. I loved the spray tan, it never even rubbed off on my... Read More dress!! I would like to thank Lindsay for making us all look beautiful on my big day!!!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 4/29/2014 Brigid C

Serena was my stylist for my April 5th wedding in Hyattsville, MD and I just wanted to say how wonderful she was! My hair was perfect! She talked through styles with all my bridemaids and everyone looked and felt great after she was done. I had a bridal trial beforehand, which... Read More was really fun. I brought in lots of pictures and we tried out a couple styles. It felt good to know exactly what I would look like in advance.

Stress-Free & Beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/05/2014 Jessica M

Up-Do's for I Do's is fantastic in that they came right to our suite to do all the hair & make-up on the day of my wedding. I loved not needing to find a salon in an area I wasn't familiar with, and we were able to relax in the room all afternoon while getting hair & make-up... Read More done. Lynda did our hair and Steffani did the make-up. They arrived early and I thought everything looked great. Steffani was a total sweetheart and even did very light make-up on my 13-year old junior bridesmaid. Lynda, while a little quirky, was so accommodating to everyone - she even started my hair over 3 times when we thought it wasn't looking exactly the same as it had during the trial. Until all is said and done it was a bit expensive (there is a travel fee and as you add lip gloss purchase and eyelashes it starts to really add up), but totally worth it to me to be able to relax and have hair & make-up come to me and my girls!

Amazing Experience with Up Do's for I Do's

Reviewed on 1/22/2014 Tracy S

I was so pleased with the services I received from Up Do's for I Do's. Mindy was able to work with 7 completely different hair types, styles and personalities, and they all looked gorgeous. I could not have been happier with the way my hair and make-up turned out! All of my... Read More bridesmaids' hairstyles were stunning too. The on-location styling allowed me to relax and enjoy my day with my best friends with no extra traveling or hassle. Thank you so much!

Beautiful work!

Reviewed on 1/14/2014 Tamara D

Up-Do's for I Do's did an amazing job. They sent us Lindsay Shields, who met us at the hotel where we had our bridal preparations. She was fully prepared and even arrived early! I got to spend a lot of time with her before my bridal party met in my room to get ready and she... Read More kept me calm and collected on a crazy, overwhelming day! Not only did she do an incredible job on my (bride's) make up and the bridal party, but also my mom! My mother never wears make up so she was very reluctant to have it done, so Lindsay made sure she kept it natural and light Everyone's hair turned out beautiful too. Some girls were unsure of how they wanted their hair, so she even played around until it came out exactly how they wanted. Lindsay was super friendly and professional throughout the day. We had such an amazing experience and everyone looked absolutely stunning. I would highly recommend Up-Do's for I Do's to anyone looking for a great hair and makeup company!

Great Hairstylist!! Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Ria M

I worked with Lindsey from Up Do for I do for my wedding. She was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. I did my consultation with her and she was able to create exactly what I had envisioned. She was extremely responsive to an emails/messages.... Read More During the day of the wedding, Lindsay and her assistant came to my hotel to do my, eight bridesmaids, a flower girl, my mother, my mother-in-law, and an additional family member's hair. Lindsay and Jess were there early and made sure everyone's hair looked perfect. They were also very flexible and did hair for an additional family member. All in all - I would highly recommend Up do for I Do for any event you have. They are very professional and a pleasure to work with!

TO Up-Do's For I Do's LLC