Up-Do's For I Do's LLC

Linthicum Heights, MD

On-Site Hair and Make-Up Artistry

Allow us to enhance your image as you prepare to say "I do." We will provide you with the glamorous wedding day appearance you've been dreaming of. Email us - We'll come to you!

Type

Eyelash Extensions, Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Tanning

780 Elkridge Landing Road, Linthicum Heights, MD

Get the perfect Look!

Reviewed on 1/05/2011 Nenellia K

If you haven't booked Up do's for I do's yet, you need to do it NOW! I can't express how thankful I am to Ashley and her staff, and how lucky I was that they were available on my wedding day. The staff is professional and fun, they make brides feel special, and stress free, but they also made each of my bridesmaides feel special too. We had so much fun the morning of the wedding getting our hair and makeup done. From the moment I contacted Ashley, I knew I was in good hands. Ashley and staff did my hair/makeup, as well as 8 bridesmaides, both our moms, 1 grandmother, and 5 aunts. Everyone LOVED their hair & makeup! I have and will recommend them to every bride I know. This is such a wonderful service to have!

Loved Up Do's for I Do's

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Erica J

Up Do's for I do's hair/makeup services for our wedding could not have been more perfect. Having the stylists come to the house made for a relaxing morning getting ready. They had the timing down perfectly and everyone loved their hair/makeup. We had 8 people get their hair and makeup done total. We can't wait to have Up Do's for I Do's for future weddings in our family :)

Hair and Makeup

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Amy K

I wanted to thank Up Do's For I Do's for doing such a fabulous job with mine, my mother and my bridal party's hair and make up. The makeup artist and stylist were on time and extremely professional. But most importantly, they made us all feel so beautiful. My sister (the matron of honor) who never wears make up or does her hair never looked so amazing. She was glowing more than the bride (me!) and didn't want to take her hair down for the next few days. I have to say I felt so incredibly beautiful that day. I keep looking at all my pictures and trying to recreate my make up from that date.. as well as my hair too. Both hair and makeup lasted from beginning to end (10 hours) and having the team on site in our private room was one of the highlights of the day. Thanks to you all for being a part of my special day.. It was magical and you were a part of that. Amy and Brian. May 2, 2015

Reviewed on 6/24/2015

I was disappointed with Up-Dos for I Dos because they double booked their hair stylists. Up-Dos for I Dos arranged to do hair starting at 10:30 am and said they would be done by 2pm.. (Our pictures were at 3 pm and the Wedding was at 6pm.) However, they sent 2 hairstylists, finished by 12:30pm, and reassured us that our hair would stay put! They rushed out to their next appointment.. Our hairstyles started falling out within an hour after they left! I had to call them to send a hairstylist back, which they did. If i had known that they would do 6 hairstyles in an 1&1/2hours i would have scheduled them start later and stay later. Check your contract when you book with Up-Dos for Idos. Apparently "will be done by 2pm" really means they will rush and be done BEFORE 2pm.

6/24/2015 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review Fran (Mother of the Groom). As mentioned in our email correspondence, we try our best to allot enough time for each bridal party on the wedding day. Each bridal party is unique in their own way and we have found... Read Less Read More

Baltimore at it's Best!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Erika M

I absolutely loved the service we got. They were on time, nice, quick, and fun to work with. I definitely enjoyed the variety of hair styles and make up styles that they did and I appreciated that they took into account everyone's unique style. The price per person for hair and make up was definitely more than worth it and that included coming to my location! I was absolutely astounded. Thank you so much for making my day perfect! Photo Album: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4Q4YpdnztHLQnIwcFJxM0J6bDA&usp=sharing

Mindy in Vienna Location Rocks!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Traci S

I was so nervous to have anyone do my hair and makeup for my wedding. I am very picky and am not always comfortable with these kinds of services. I am always scared of looking too made. I was OVER THE MOON HAPPY with how my hair and makeup turned out. I had not been sleeping much in the days leading up and was nervous that it would be hard to hide. I went with airbrush makeup and looked absolutely amazing! I never though that anyone could hide how tired I looked and I have never looked more beautiful. I had so many compliments from all of my girls and guests. Most of my girls got hair and makeup doe as well and they also looked AMAZING! It was a little pricey, but having them come to us so we could relax a bit and end up looking FABULOUS made it totally worth it. Mindy and team were also very fun to work with. It felt like hanging with my all of my girlfriends. I highly recommend them. I could not have been happier with how we ALL looked on my big day.

Perfect hair!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Kerry W

Lindsay was amazing! She worked on hair for my party of 6 who all had a range of hair lengths/styles. We showed her some photos for the bridal party, and she was able to replicate exactly what we were going for! My maid of honor was so worried about her hair, and it turned out looking amazing. Similarly, she was able to get the Moms all dolled up and looking fabulous. All of our hair stayed for the entire night- including hours of dancing. I highly recommend Lindsay and her team for your special day.

Sept 6 2014 Wedding

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Emily T

Mindy and Caitlin were my hair and makeup stylists for my wedding, and they were awesome! They arrived on-time and prepared and they fit right in with my bridal party, laughing and celebrating the day. They are both a joy to be around and aimed to make each of us happy. All of my bridesmaids had different hair and makeup styles and Mindy and Caitlin catered to each of them. My hair and makeup were exactly what we had prepared for the trial and I couldn’t have been happier with how well they lasted throughout the day, and how beautiful it turned out in photographs. Both girls are incredibly talented, easy to work with and so much fun to be around. I couldn’t have imagined getting ready the morning of my wedding without them!

Amazing hair & makeup

Reviewed on 10/22/2014

Up Do's for I Do's did an amazing job with my hair and makeup! They also did a great job on the hair and makeup on all 10 of my bridesmaids. Everyone looked perfect! I can not imagine anyone doing a better job! I really recommend them. The artists were not only talented but also professional and very responsive during the planning process!

Fantastic hair and make up!

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Jacqueline B

I am very happy I chose Up-Do's For I Do's for my wedding. We had rented a house for the wedding party to stay and get ready in during the wedding, and we had our hair and make up done there. They were very prompt, and they were able to set up anywhere we wanted, which was really cool because we were able to sit out on the screened in porch and see the water which was very relaxing. The girls were very sweet and fun, and they did an absolutely amazing job with everyone's hair. We had provided hair pins that we wanted them to use which I wasn't sure would hold in my hair, but they found an awesome way to use them and it looked great. My hair stayed in place all evening, I was very happy with my up do. My make up was perfect, not overdone, very natural. I loved it. If you're looking for professional, flexible and fun hair and make up on your wedding day, these are definitely the ladies to choose!

The best hair and makeup around!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Laurie S

Cannot thank the ladies at Up Do's enough!! My sister used them for her wedding, so after one experience with them, I knew I had to book them for my wedding as well! They are so talented and professional, I cannot say enough good things about them! Ashley and Lindsay were so helpful with the logistics of everything and so flexible to my changes! The hair and makeup trial was so fun and it made me so relaxed for my wedding day! When the day came, Serena and Beth were there right on time (actually early and beat some of my late bridesmaids!). They were fun to hang out with, had us laughing and relaxed through everything. The hair and makeup stayed throughout the night (which included lots of dancing!). Everyone looked beautiful! Thanks Up Do's!!!

Trustworthy Vendor- Phenomenal Services

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Emily C

I would like to thank the fabulous team at Up Dos for I Do's for making myself, my mom, and my bridesmaids feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! Wedding planning can be extremely stressful, however their team of professionals made the process exciting and enjoyable! The communication from their colleagues was timely and extremely thorough. I had my makeup trial with Beth, who answered all of my questions, and eased any apprehensions I had. She listened to how I envisioned my makeup and used her amazing talent to deliver exactly what I had hoped for and more. Beth was absolutely phenomenal! Mindy styled both mine and my mom's hair the day of the wedding. Her artistry is evident not only in the end product, but throughout the entire process! Her ability to make her clients feel at ease is a result of her genuine personality! I was amazed at her speed and attention to every detail. My hair was absolutely perfect. I felt beautiful! My mom, who has never treated herself to hair or makeup put her trust in both Beth and Mindy the day of the wedding! Seeing her reaction to both her makeup and her hair was one of the most rewarding sights. She looked beautiful! Her hair and makeup enhanced her natural beauty and most importantly I, as well as anyone in the room, could tell she felt fantastic about herself. Up Dos for I Do's was such a pleasure to work with, it is evident their team of professionals hold themselves and one another to very high expectations. It is apparent through all aspects of your work! Thank you again for helping to make my wedding day perfect! - Emily Mooney

Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/13/2014

After meeting with Ashley and Lindsay at my hair and make-up trial, I knew they were going to be wonderful to work with on my wedding day. Prior to my wedding, I met with Lindsay for the spray tan trial and it was awesome! Lindsay came to my house a few days before my wedding to spray me and other members of my bridal party and friends - it was so convenient. Lindsay was AMAZING. She was great to work with, everyone loved her, she made it so much fun, and she was VERY patient with us - not to mention our tans looked great and very natural. It was the perfect kick-off to our wedding weekend! Ashley and Lindsay came to the Four Seasons to do our hair and make-up and they couldn't have done a better job. Everyone absolutely LOVED their hair and make-up, especially me! They made me feel simply beautiful that day and the pictures are proof that they did such a wonderful job! My friends and family haven't stopped talking about how great everyone looked! They were so relaxed and really listened to exactly what everyone wanted. They were extremely efficient and fast - which was great, too! I would 100% recommend Up Do's for I Do's and I hope that you are as lucky as I was to work with Lindsay and Ashley. Thanks, Ladies! :)

Fabulous!!!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2014 Jessica D

I used Up Do's For I Do's for my hair and spray tanning needs! I had tons of compliments on my hair as well as my bridesmaids hair from my guests. Everything was professional and timely every time I went to the studio. I loved the spray tan, it never even rubbed off on my dress!! I would like to thank Lindsay for making us all look beautiful on my big day!!!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 4/29/2014 Brigid C

Serena was my stylist for my April 5th wedding in Hyattsville, MD and I just wanted to say how wonderful she was! My hair was perfect! She talked through styles with all my bridemaids and everyone looked and felt great after she was done. I had a bridal trial beforehand, which was really fun. I brought in lots of pictures and we tried out a couple styles. It felt good to know exactly what I would look like in advance.

Stress-Free & Beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/05/2014 Jessica M

Up-Do's for I Do's is fantastic in that they came right to our suite to do all the hair & make-up on the day of my wedding. I loved not needing to find a salon in an area I wasn't familiar with, and we were able to relax in the room all afternoon while getting hair & make-up done. Lynda did our hair and Steffani did the make-up. They arrived early and I thought everything looked great. Steffani was a total sweetheart and even did very light make-up on my 13-year old junior bridesmaid. Lynda, while a little quirky, was so accommodating to everyone - she even started my hair over 3 times when we thought it wasn't looking exactly the same as it had during the trial. Until all is said and done it was a bit expensive (there is a travel fee and as you add lip gloss purchase and eyelashes it starts to really add up), but totally worth it to me to be able to relax and have hair & make-up come to me and my girls!

Amazing Experience with Up Do's for I Do's

Reviewed on 1/22/2014 Tracy S

I was so pleased with the services I received from Up Do's for I Do's. Mindy was able to work with 7 completely different hair types, styles and personalities, and they all looked gorgeous. I could not have been happier with the way my hair and make-up turned out! All of my bridesmaids' hairstyles were stunning too. The on-location styling allowed me to relax and enjoy my day with my best friends with no extra traveling or hassle. Thank you so much!

Beautiful work!

Reviewed on 1/14/2014 Tamara D

Up-Do's for I Do's did an amazing job. They sent us Lindsay Shields, who met us at the hotel where we had our bridal preparations. She was fully prepared and even arrived early! I got to spend a lot of time with her before my bridal party met in my room to get ready and she kept me calm and collected on a crazy, overwhelming day! Not only did she do an incredible job on my (bride's) make up and the bridal party, but also my mom! My mother never wears make up so she was very reluctant to have it done, so Lindsay made sure she kept it natural and light Everyone's hair turned out beautiful too. Some girls were unsure of how they wanted their hair, so she even played around until it came out exactly how they wanted. Lindsay was super friendly and professional throughout the day. We had such an amazing experience and everyone looked absolutely stunning. I would highly recommend Up-Do's for I Do's to anyone looking for a great hair and makeup company!

Great Hairstylist!! Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Ria M

I worked with Lindsey from Up Do for I do for my wedding. She was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. I did my consultation with her and she was able to create exactly what I had envisioned. She was extremely responsive to an emails/messages. During the day of the wedding, Lindsay and her assistant came to my hotel to do my, eight bridesmaids, a flower girl, my mother, my mother-in-law, and an additional family member's hair. Lindsay and Jess were there early and made sure everyone's hair looked perfect. They were also very flexible and did hair for an additional family member. All in all - I would highly recommend Up do for I Do for any event you have. They are very professional and a pleasure to work with!

So wonderful

Reviewed on 12/14/2013 Kristin B

I used Up-Do's for I Do's for my wedding in August, and I could not be any happier with their services!! Since then, I have told everyone I know that it is the most well-run and efficient business I have ever worked with, and it was an absolute delight dealing with Ashley and Lindsey via email (super-prompt responses!) and both the gals who did my hair and makeup on wedding day. I really felt like they cared about making it special. The whole experience, including the trial, was wonderful. In fact, I wasn't feeling confident about my first hair trial, so a few weeks later, I emailed them, and they brought me back for a second trial free of charge. Such great service! Everyone should use them :)

quick & beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Grace S

I used Up Do's in Baltimore to come to my hotel for hair & makeup for myself as well as several bridesmaids. They were early by 10-15 minutes which I so appreciated on the wedding day and this seems consistent with other reviews I had read when deciding to book them. Ashley who did our hair was extremely professional yet fun to be around, and super fast in doing updos for all the girls! She remembered exactly from my trial what we had done and this made actual wedding day so much less stressful. Stef did our makeup & was also fast & professional. The only thing is that in the months leading to the wedding, several of the girls changed their mind about hair, makeup, or both so the contract was always changing. I had paid the final amount but whoever sends their billing emails messed it up initially and told me I still owed a certain amount; I had to look back and count how much I had paid and then told her in fact I did not think I owed any money. In the end I was right but with all the changes this happened at least 1 other time along the course of the months leading up to the wedding so I recommend any bride be on top of the payments and not to rely on others! However they were always quick to correct themselves & apologize & again the actual quality of the services on the day of were perfect!

Would recomend to anyone!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Ashley A

I used Up Dos for I dos for my wedding!! Best Service! Best Stylist! Great Communication!!(very important for a bride) Great Experience!! Not really a makeup kinda girl, so I wasn't really sure of the exact look I wanted but the make up stylist learned alot about me and then put some ideas together at the trial! LOVED IT!! The hair stylist Serena, LOVE HER!!! I showed her a picture of the hair style and it was a done deal! She duplicated the picture exactly. She expolained how the style would change a littl but as my hair grew so I knew what to expect!! On the day of, they showed up on time and were very professional!! They quickly worked on my bridemaids and my mother. Everyone looked great. They accomplished the looks I wanted for my girls perfectly!! Before I got my make up done I kinda of threw a last minute detail in for my eyes. The make up artist has no problems, adjusted and completely gave me the look I wanted!! Serena, my hair stylist, nailed my hair style even beter than she did on the day of the trial. I only had my hair and make up done, and I was already crying lol!! I will be forever greatful to my stylist as well as Up Dos for I Dos. The truely help make my day very magical! Thanks!!

Every Bride Should Use Up-Do's For I Do's

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Lori H

Ashley and Steffani made my attendants and me look simply stunning on my wedding day! Their time with us was nothing but fun and completely without stress. They patiently listened to our concerns, hang-ups and wishes, and expertly turned us into the best versions of ourselves! The trial I had at the Up-Do’s studio in advance of my wedding date ensured that I was stress-free once I started to get ready on my wedding day. The Up-Do’s staff is: Extremely talented Incredibly professional On time Prepared Fast Friendly Fun and Polite Experienced

Wonderful Job!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Bryn

the two girls that came did a wonderful job! Everyone in my wedding looked so pretty and natural. I would recommend this company to anyone :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Amanda S

I had seen the Up-Do's for I Do's booth at the Baltimore Bridal Expo and was amazed at how beautiful all of their example pictures were. The price initially scared me and my bridal party away, but I ended up entering (and winning) and a facebook contest to have my hair and makeup done for free. A few of my girls chose to have their makeup done and it turned out gorgeous. Lindsay was early, so friendly, and did an absolutely wonderful job of making me look my best on my big day.

TO Up-Do's For I Do's LLC