Up'Sa Daisy Hair Studio and Eye Do Makeup Artistry

We will travel to many locations in Louisiana.

Any girl can be GLAMOROUS!!!

Up'Sa Daisy and Eye Do Makeup has been glamorizing brides for over 9 years. We pride ourselves in our professional services and sweet staff. We believe that your hair and makeup is a major part of your big day and we strive to make sure every aspect is perfect for each bride. Call and book today!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

3363 Severn Ave, Metairie, LA We will travel to many locations in Louisiana. (504) 888-8466

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Michelle B

Suzette did my makeup for my wedding as well as 10 bridesmaids, the mother of the bride and 2 aunts! She did an AMAZING job! I would highly recommend using her if you want to look fabulous on your wedding day or for any event. I am constantly looking for excuses to get my... Read More makeup done when I am back in New Orleans because Suzette does such great work. My mom doesn't wear a ton of makeup usually and was worried about having it done for my wedding, but Suzette can do however much or little you are comfortable with and still makes everyone look like a rockstar. She is great to work with! Thank you thank you thank you for doing such an amazing job for my wedding!

Absolutely elegant!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Kristen k

I contacted Whitney and Suzette at Up'Sa Daisy to do our hair and makeup for our wedding. They showed up at the perfect time, and were so friendly and fun to work with! They work so well together. Whitney did our hair, and she is phenomenal! She managed to perfectly do our hair,... Read More even though there were totally different lengths/textures. I was absolutely in love with the updo I had. My hair stayed perfectly in place all day and all night! Suzette did our makeup, and she did such a perfect job. She knows exactly how to complement the dresses and she makes each person look stunning. She listens to what you like and what your comfort level is (as far as how much makeup you want), and she makes everyone look like models! The makeup application was flawless, and it lasted all day, all night, and well into the next day. Working with the talented ladies from Up'Sa Daisy was the best decision I could have made!! They made everything so much easier and they made my entire bridal party, mother, and mother in law look so pretty. I would not hesitate to call them for ANY event, especially your wedding! They are true professionals! Thank you Suzette and Whitney!!

Beautiful Makeup and Hair Artistry!

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Jackie R

Suzette and Whitney were the perfect hair and makeup artists for our destination wedding in New Orleans! They were extremely efficient and easily finished all 5 ladies plus myself with plenty of time to relax prior to the ceremony! They worked with the photographer's timeline... Read More to ensure we were ready for pictures and came to our hotel room to get us all dolled up! For my bridals, they traveled to Oak Alley very early in the morning to fix me up so that I could reserve the earliest time slot possible to avoid people walking around in the background of my pictures! We just loved their personalities and how they just seemed to fit right on in like one of the girls! Everyone received so many compliments about how beautiful they looked! You will not be disappointed with this team!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Kayla S

Suzette and Whitney showed up at 5:30am on the dot the morning of my wedding, to start hair and make-up for my entire bridal party. They were simply amazing! I will be honest, I am so picky when it comes to up-dos and professional make-up and my anxiety was a little high knowing... Read More it was my wedding day and time was limited if I wasn't happy. Needless to say, I could not have been happier with both my hair and make-up. I gave them an array of pictures and both came out better than I could have pictured. Not only was I beyond happy with everything, so was each member of my bridal party!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Shallie S

I absolutely loved Suzette. She did my makeup for our engagement pictures as well as our wedding. She was friendly, professional, and reliable. My biggest fear with makeup was it being too gaudy but Suzette assured me that the makeup would look natural but be enough to show up... Read More in pictures. She did not disappoint! Our makeup was flawless and held up all night long. I highly recommend Suzette if you are looking for a makeup artist for any occasion.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jen L

Suzette and Whitney are THE BEST beauty team! They have done my hair and makeup for several weddings. When I got engaged, I booked right away. I knew I had to have them to look and feel beautiful on my wedding day. I got married 10/7/17 when Hurricane Nate visited New Orleans.... Read More My wedding was supposed to be at 7 PM. New Orleans placed a 6:00 curfew so we had to move the wedding up to 11 AM. Suzette and Whitney showed up at 5 AM to accommodate myself as the bride, 10 bridesmaids, and my mom. I will never be able thank them enough. If any brides are reading these reviews, do not hesitate for one second to book Suzette and Whitney for hair and make up for any occasion. They will make you feel and look like a princess!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 kelli g

The ladies of Up’Sa Daisy & Eye Do Makeup know EXACTLY how to make a bride feel beautiful on the biggest day of her life! So accommodating and sweet! Loved working with them and would reccomend them to EVERYONE!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jena H

Whitney and suzette are absolutely amazing!! They both are so sweet and easy to work with. They did such a great job on Hair and makeup. I recommend them to everyone for weddings!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Alissa C

Suzette and Whitney have been through a lot with me! They have done my hair make up MANY times for weddings that I’ve been in ...I’m literally from the movie 27 Dresses! I knew from the moment that I got engaged that they would be a part of my day. I even joked with my fiancé... Read More that we would have to change the wedding date if they were not available! Everything worked out and the two of them were there to make me feel the most beautiful that I have ever felt on my wedding day. Their talents are matched by their caring and fun personalities that were a treat to have involved in such a special day. My entire bridal party was able to get their hair and make up done. We never felt rushed, and each person looked fabulous as they left the chairs. The flower girls even got to feel special with their hair and make up. The two of them made my mom look and feel AMAZING! She was twirling and ready for pictures all night! All of our hair and make up held up after a long day...and night filled with dancing. We still looked as great as we did when we left their chairs much earlier in the day. I can’t say enough about this dynamic duo! I would highly recommend Suzette and Whitney for any special occasion. They are sure to make you look and feel beautiful! :)

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Tori M

Suzette and Whitney were wonderful! Every loved their hair and make up! Loved that it lasted all night long and the next day!! Highly recommended to anyone! Also, Suzette introduced me into a new lip gloss that all the girls have bought also!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Kyle T

Lindsay and Gabby were efficient, talented, and amazing! They did such a great job and everyone looked beautiful. Lindsay was super responsive and communicative making it easy to plan things from afar. Thank you both so much for everything! You truly contributed to our special... Read More day! -Stacie

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Megan B

Lyndsay and Suzette were incredible! Everyone complimented the girls on their hair and make up all night! I had 13 girls get make up done and 11 people get their hair done... we were finished in a timely manner and had plenty of time for the photographer to get pictures! There... Read More was no rushing around or stress at all! I have had 3 of my bridesmaids book them since! LOVED THEM!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 LaShanda E

I had my wedding makeup and hair done here and I was in LOVE with the results! It was a destination wedding, so I did not have a makeup trial until two days before the wedding! Suzette did a fantastic trial run for me! I got so many compliments and was pleased with the work! I... Read More had never had airbrush makeup before and I must say ... it is definitely THE BEST for long days! I had my hair done there by Krista (I believe that is how you spell her name) and it, too, was amazing. Thank you Up'Sa Daisy and Eye Do for making sure I looked my very best on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Rachael D

Mother of the Bride: Suzette and Whitney were so wonderful!! We had 10 women getting hair and makeup the day of my daughter, Rachael's Wedding. We were all done 3 hours prior and had time to talk and relax prior to the wedding . They made all of us look exceptional!! Loved... Read More spending this special day with these two special ladies!! Bride: WOW! I don't know what kind of magic these women have in their control but my bridesmaids, sisters, mother, and mother in law all looked amazing because of their capable hands! I had 10 people get their hair done plus myself. Whitney and Suzette pulled it off! And we were done 3 hours early, with time to relax and chat before the ceremony. My makeup looked so great in reality AND in photos. My hair was absolutely perfect, exactly what I wanted. I wish I could have them do me up everyday! They are ROCKSTARS!! Thank you so much ladies!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Sydney K

All I can say is AMAZING!!! After my trial run with Whitney and Suzette, I knew I had found the best in the business! They were exactly what I had been searching for to take care of myself and my 10 bridesmaids on my big day!!! They showed up on time and ready to work! I will... Read More continue using them for all of my special events. I recommend all of my friends, family, and future brides to Whitney and Suzette!! I can't praise them enough!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Amy A

I cannot say enough good things about Up'Sa Daisy and Eye Do Makeup! Not only did I love my hair & makeup for my wedding (and my bridesmaids'), but they also did my hair & makeup for my bridal shower, couples shower, & bachelorette party. All of these ladies are very sweet &... Read More friendly, and I loved having them there on my wedding day. And they were always on time!! High recommend!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Karly S

Whitney (hair)and Suzette (make up) did an absolutely amazing job on my hair and make up for my wedding. They also did my bridesmaids, mother of the bride and mother of the groom. They traveled from New Orleans to Springfield to do our hair and make up. They were fast and did... Read More an awesome job. We all looked so beautiful. Thank y'all for making me look so beautiful on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Karly S

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Lacey H

I was lucky enough to have Kara (hair) and Suzette (makeup) glam me and my girls up on the big day and I couldn't have been happier. Not only did everyone look flawless, but they felt great. They all agreed that it was the best experience. It doesn't hurt that they're just... Read More the sweetest girls to work with. Hands down, best duo around. Absolutely adore them! Oh, and even better, the hair and makeup were looking good the next morning. Lasted forever!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Kayleigh B

Suzette and Whitney went above and beyond! I did a trial run for my bridal pictures and knew immediately that they were the perfect team for my wedding! They were personable, accommodating, and efficient!! They listened to my vision and worked with me to make it come true. The... Read More Up'Sa Daisy crew couldn't have made me or my seven bridesmaids feel more beautiful!! They even made-up my mom and mother-in-law. It's hard to please 10 women all at once but they did it with ease! Everyone was so impressed with their hair and makeup. If I were planning it all over again, I would 100% choose Up'Sa Daisy! I whole heartily recommend these ladies for your wedding makeup and hair needs.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Kasie Beth E

Whitney and Suzette are a dream to work with! All my girls were thrilled with their hair and makeup, which we all know is quite a feat! The airbrush makeup made it through the entire day without any troubles and my hair and my girls' stayed perfect throughout the day. As a... Read More bride, I can say they made me feel beautiful, romantic, classy, and everything a bride should feel on her wedding day!I recommend these two to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Hannah L

The ladies from Up'Sa Daisy were amazing!! Our wedding was at 2pm, so they had to be at our hotel in the French Quarter by 7am, and were there bright and early! Suzette did my makeup for the wedding and she was incredible! The test run at the salon went really well. Suzette... Read More listened to the look I was going for and made it work so well. The airbrush makeup stayed on all day. I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat! Whitney did my hair for the wedding and she was also incredible! I showed her a few photos of how I wanted my hair to look, and she nailed it! I had a flower crown and she was able to work a style that fit it perfect. My hair held in place all day and I loved it! I would also recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kayla L

Whitney and Suzette are Amazing at what they do!! I cannot recommend them enough for all they did for me on my big day! I had about 16-20 girls and they finished all of us on time. We all looked Perfect. Thank yal so much for everything.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Marla T

Whitney and Suzette did a woderful job for my wedding back in April!! I was a bride who was planning my wedding from out of town and never met them until the day before my wedding and they made me feel at ease!! They were so easy to work with! They were absolutely wonderful and... Read More did the best job for me and my bridesmaids!! They perfected the vision I had for my wedding day!! I would highly recommend them to any of my friends! Thank you so much Whitney and Suzette!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Libby D

I wish I could take credit for all the endless compliments I received on how great my makeup looked on my wedding day, but all the credit goes to Suzette! Wow! She did a phenomenal job on my bridal party and myself! I'm one who never wears makeup and she did a perfect job... Read More keeping it soft and elegant, exactly what I envisioned! I can't thank her enough!!