Up'Sa Daisy Hair Studio and Eye Do Makeup Artistry

We will travel to many locations in Louisiana.

Any girl can be GLAMOROUS!!!

Up'Sa Daisy and Eye Do Makeup has been glamorizing brides for over 9 years. We pride ourselves in our professional services and sweet staff. We believe that your hair and makeup is a major part of your big day and we strive to make sure every aspect is perfect for each bride. Call and book today!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

3363 Severn Ave, Metairie, LA We will travel to many locations in Louisiana. (504) 888-8466

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Michelle B

Suzette did my makeup for my wedding as well as 10 bridesmaids, the mother of the bride and 2 aunts! She did an AMAZING job! I would highly recommend using her if you want to look fabulous on your wedding day or for any event. I am constantly looking for excuses to get my... Read More makeup done when I am back in New Orleans because Suzette does such great work. My mom doesn't wear a ton of makeup usually and was worried about having it done for my wedding, but Suzette can do however much or little you are comfortable with and still makes everyone look like a rockstar. She is great to work with! Thank you thank you thank you for doing such an amazing job for my wedding!

Absolutely elegant!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Kristen k

I contacted Whitney and Suzette at Up'Sa Daisy to do our hair and makeup for our wedding. They showed up at the perfect time, and were so friendly and fun to work with! They work so well together. Whitney did our hair, and she is phenomenal! She managed to perfectly do our hair,... Read More even though there were totally different lengths/textures. I was absolutely in love with the updo I had. My hair stayed perfectly in place all day and all night! Suzette did our makeup, and she did such a perfect job. She knows exactly how to complement the dresses and she makes each person look stunning. She listens to what you like and what your comfort level is (as far as how much makeup you want), and she makes everyone look like models! The makeup application was flawless, and it lasted all day, all night, and well into the next day. Working with the talented ladies from Up'Sa Daisy was the best decision I could have made!! They made everything so much easier and they made my entire bridal party, mother, and mother in law look so pretty. I would not hesitate to call them for ANY event, especially your wedding! They are true professionals! Thank you Suzette and Whitney!!

Beautiful Makeup and Hair Artistry!

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Jackie R

Suzette and Whitney were the perfect hair and makeup artists for our destination wedding in New Orleans! They were extremely efficient and easily finished all 5 ladies plus myself with plenty of time to relax prior to the ceremony! They worked with the photographer's timeline... Read More to ensure we were ready for pictures and came to our hotel room to get us all dolled up! For my bridals, they traveled to Oak Alley very early in the morning to fix me up so that I could reserve the earliest time slot possible to avoid people walking around in the background of my pictures! We just loved their personalities and how they just seemed to fit right on in like one of the girls! Everyone received so many compliments about how beautiful they looked! You will not be disappointed with this team!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Megan B

Lyndsay and Suzette were incredible! Everyone complimented the girls on their hair and make up all night! I had 13 girls get make up done and 11 people get their hair done... we were finished in a timely manner and had plenty of time for the photographer to get pictures! There... Read More was no rushing around or stress at all! I have had 3 of my bridesmaids book them since! LOVED THEM!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 LaShanda E

I had my wedding makeup and hair done here and I was in LOVE with the results! It was a destination wedding, so I did not have a makeup trial until two days before the wedding! Suzette did a fantastic trial run for me! I got so many compliments and was pleased with the work! I... Read More had never had airbrush makeup before and I must say ... it is definitely THE BEST for long days! I had my hair done there by Krista (I believe that is how you spell her name) and it, too, was amazing. Thank you Up'Sa Daisy and Eye Do for making sure I looked my very best on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Rachael D

Mother of the Bride: Suzette and Whitney were so wonderful!! We had 10 women getting hair and makeup the day of my daughter, Rachael's Wedding. We were all done 3 hours prior and had time to talk and relax prior to the wedding . They made all of us look exceptional!! Loved... Read More spending this special day with these two special ladies!! Bride: WOW! I don't know what kind of magic these women have in their control but my bridesmaids, sisters, mother, and mother in law all looked amazing because of their capable hands! I had 10 people get their hair done plus myself. Whitney and Suzette pulled it off! And we were done 3 hours early, with time to relax and chat before the ceremony. My makeup looked so great in reality AND in photos. My hair was absolutely perfect, exactly what I wanted. I wish I could have them do me up everyday! They are ROCKSTARS!! Thank you so much ladies!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Sydney K

All I can say is AMAZING!!! After my trial run with Whitney and Suzette, I knew I had found the best in the business! They were exactly what I had been searching for to take care of myself and my 10 bridesmaids on my big day!!! They showed up on time and ready to work! I will... Read More continue using them for all of my special events. I recommend all of my friends, family, and future brides to Whitney and Suzette!! I can't praise them enough!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Amy A

I cannot say enough good things about Up'Sa Daisy and Eye Do Makeup! Not only did I love my hair & makeup for my wedding (and my bridesmaids'), but they also did my hair & makeup for my bridal shower, couples shower, & bachelorette party. All of these ladies are very sweet &... Read More friendly, and I loved having them there on my wedding day. And they were always on time!! High recommend!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Karly S

Whitney (hair)and Suzette (make up) did an absolutely amazing job on my hair and make up for my wedding. They also did my bridesmaids, mother of the bride and mother of the groom. They traveled from New Orleans to Springfield to do our hair and make up. They were fast and did... Read More an awesome job. We all looked so beautiful. Thank y'all for making me look so beautiful on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Karly S

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Lacey H

I was lucky enough to have Kara (hair) and Suzette (makeup) glam me and my girls up on the big day and I couldn't have been happier. Not only did everyone look flawless, but they felt great. They all agreed that it was the best experience. It doesn't hurt that they're just... Read More the sweetest girls to work with. Hands down, best duo around. Absolutely adore them! Oh, and even better, the hair and makeup were looking good the next morning. Lasted forever!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Kayleigh B

Suzette and Whitney went above and beyond! I did a trial run for my bridal pictures and knew immediately that they were the perfect team for my wedding! They were personable, accommodating, and efficient!! They listened to my vision and worked with me to make it come true. The... Read More Up'Sa Daisy crew couldn't have made me or my seven bridesmaids feel more beautiful!! They even made-up my mom and mother-in-law. It's hard to please 10 women all at once but they did it with ease! Everyone was so impressed with their hair and makeup. If I were planning it all over again, I would 100% choose Up'Sa Daisy! I whole heartily recommend these ladies for your wedding makeup and hair needs.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Kasie Beth E

Whitney and Suzette are a dream to work with! All my girls were thrilled with their hair and makeup, which we all know is quite a feat! The airbrush makeup made it through the entire day without any troubles and my hair and my girls' stayed perfect throughout the day. As a... Read More bride, I can say they made me feel beautiful, romantic, classy, and everything a bride should feel on her wedding day!I recommend these two to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Hannah L

The ladies from Up'Sa Daisy were amazing!! Our wedding was at 2pm, so they had to be at our hotel in the French Quarter by 7am, and were there bright and early! Suzette did my makeup for the wedding and she was incredible! The test run at the salon went really well. Suzette... Read More listened to the look I was going for and made it work so well. The airbrush makeup stayed on all day. I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat! Whitney did my hair for the wedding and she was also incredible! I showed her a few photos of how I wanted my hair to look, and she nailed it! I had a flower crown and she was able to work a style that fit it perfect. My hair held in place all day and I loved it! I would also recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kayla L

Whitney and Suzette are Amazing at what they do!! I cannot recommend them enough for all they did for me on my big day! I had about 16-20 girls and they finished all of us on time. We all looked Perfect. Thank yal so much for everything.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Marla T

Whitney and Suzette did a woderful job for my wedding back in April!! I was a bride who was planning my wedding from out of town and never met them until the day before my wedding and they made me feel at ease!! They were so easy to work with! They were absolutely wonderful and... Read More did the best job for me and my bridesmaids!! They perfected the vision I had for my wedding day!! I would highly recommend them to any of my friends! Thank you so much Whitney and Suzette!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Libby D

I wish I could take credit for all the endless compliments I received on how great my makeup looked on my wedding day, but all the credit goes to Suzette! Wow! She did a phenomenal job on my bridal party and myself! I'm one who never wears makeup and she did a perfect job... Read More keeping it soft and elegant, exactly what I envisioned! I can't thank her enough!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Camille L

Lyndsay and Suzette are the best! I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Kaitlen S

Suzette did an absolute amazing job on my makeup for both my bridal portraits and my wedding! Even some of my bridesmaids who don't wear much makeup LOVED her work. Not to mention, but she works in a super timely fashion. She finished 12 women in no time! New Orleans was a... Read More destination wedding for me, and she was very responsive throughout the whole process. I can not recommend Suzette enough for any bride who wants to look glamorous on her wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Brandy S

I highly recommend Suzette and Whitney! They take their time, yet finish in a timely manner. All of my bridesmaids and I loved our hair and makeup.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Robin S

Suzette does wonderful work. She did my makeup for a wedding I was in and I loved my look and her work so much I booked her for my own. The pictures of her work show her style well. I liked that I looked like myself just naturally enhanced.

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Roxana C

Whitney and Suzette are great! They were fun and professional...on my wedding day they showed up on time, they were friendly and patience with our mothers and my aunt who didn't speak English. My make up last forever and looked fresh all day. It was a humid rainy day so I was... Read More afraid my hair will puff up but it didn't ... it looked nicely done until the end.

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Justine P

I cannot recommend this place enough! I planned my destination wedding from PA, and all communication was through e-mail. They did an incredible job of returning my e-mails quickly and clearly, so communication was a breeze. The day of my wedding, they came to the hotel... Read More and got myself and 5 attendants wedding ready. The girls work so quickly we were actually done early! And I was worried about our hair and make up not making it all night - which was totally ridiculous because everyone's hair and make up stayed PERFECT. And I mean PERFECT. These ladies know what they are doing and they are incredible at it! I loved that they really, really listened to me. When I said 'natural makeup' no one tried to push me to try a smokey eye or a bright lipstick. They just nailed it! This place is just awesome at what they do. Professional, fun and AMAZING!

Miracle Workers!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Courtney N

Suzette and Whitney were absolutely fantastic! They kept in touch with me and were so sweet throughout the whole process! My mother-in-law was so worried about how her hair would look but they made it look so fantastic; she looked amazing! All of my girls and myself looked so... Read More great, and our makeup and hair stayed put through all the partying and sweating we did! :)

Beautiful Hair

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Katelyn P

Whitney and Katie did our hair on-site on my wedding day. Whitney did mine, and I LOVED it. I did a trial with her and showed her a couple of pictures and she nailed it both at the trial and on my wedding day. All the girls' hair looked great, and held all day.