Photography as unique as you are...

Thom and Bev will capture your wedding memories from the smallest details to the unfolding emotions of the day. You can be assured that your wedding day is as special to us as it is to you. We will approach your wedding with a fresh, creative eye so that your wedding photos are as unique as you.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

Working with Thom & Bev was such a pleasure!!! They are extremely professional and experienced with their work. It shows in every photo they capture. After reaching out to them through theknot.com, they have been so helpful and accommodating throughout our entire wedding... Read More planning. Any questions or concerns we had were answered or resolved quickly. My wife and I couldn't have been any more happier with the services they provided. Thanks again for everything Thom & Bev!!!

Best Photographer

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Ashley P

Valentino Photography is absolutely amazing! My husband and I couldn't be happier about our pictures. The quality is amazing. Thom and Bev are a pleasure to work with and will work with you every step of the way.

April Wedding

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

We really enjoyed working with Valentino Photography because of their wealth of experience and knowledge of the Newport area. During both our engagement session and our wedding, their artistic eye and experience were evident in the many poses and settings that were suggested.... Read More We had so many wonderful photographs from our wedding and engagement sessions that we had a difficult time choosing our favorites! We really appreciated all of the advice that they gave us when planning the photography for our wedding. It was very helpful to have someone with their experience making sure that the photography went smoothly. Also, Valentino's website was very user-friendly and made it very easy for us to plan our wedding from out of town.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Lisa D

Valentino really helped to capture all of the most precious moments of my wedding day. From the moment they came to my house to the last minutes of the reception, they were able to take fantastic photos that my husband and I will be able to cherish for the rest of our lives.... Read More They were able to capture all of the moments that we requested and more! They photo albums that were designed after the wedding came out amazing! I chose the pictures I wanted in the album and they took care of the rest. I couldn't have been happier!

2017-06-04T21:34:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Lisa. It was an honor to be part of your day! We especially love creating albums that couples will cherish for years to come. We're so happy that you love yours!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Daniel L

The Photographs came out wonderful. The photo booth especially was a big hit at our wedding and the quality pf those photos were great as well. The first look idea saved us on time for our large bridal party. The only complaint is the length of time it takes to receive the... Read More actual photos, as we are now almost 11 weeks out.

2016-12-31T09:31:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Yes, it does take some time to get the flash drive because we manually adjust each image for color and exposure to ensure that you will get a great print. Quality is important to us! We will e-mail any images needed immediately for... Read Less Read More

A+ photographers

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Bernadette L

Beautiful photos! captured every moment. covered at all angles. Thom and Bev are definitely awesome. good at what they do. Defnitely couldn't ask for a better group of photographers for my wedding day!

Highly recommended

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Stephane

Simply beautiful photos. You won't be disappointed!! Bev, Thom and Ryan were wonderful to work with and know what they're doing. Very organized and helpful in the planning process,an extra bonus! Especially if you're doing the planning on your own! - you'll need someone who... Read More will help you through the process and they did a great job at this. We loved their "wedding day tips" sheet!! Super helpful in being prepared and stress free on the big day!

My Daughter's Wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Thom and Bev were very nice to work with. They arrived on time to both my home and the Groom's mom's home. They spent a lot of time with the large wedding party we had. They took many photos through the day and into the evening at the reception. I would recommend them. They are... Read More very professional.

Exquisite Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Bev and Thom. They captured the most important aspects of my Wedding Day in their photos. I am so in love with my photos and I cherish them. They are very experienced photographers and were very helpful in planning my day. So many people... Read More have commented on how beautiful my photos came out. I loved working with them and I would recommend them to anyone.

Extremely happy with the results.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Thom and Bev are very professional, and were extremely accommodating with any requests that we had. Our pictures came out beautiful and we are extremely happy with the results. I highly recommend them to anyone who is planning a wedding in New England.

valentino photo

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Great packages, amazing pictures. Proofing does take some time (more than 6 weeks after the event), but worth the wait.

#WayJay wedding

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Thom, Bev and Ryan are amazing! They were with us for our full day capturing every emotion and moment of our wedding! I was super picky when choosing a photographer and I for sure made the right decision. We LOVE our engagement and wedding photos! They are super unique and... Read More everything I could have wanted!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Everyone at Valentino Photography was extremely pleasant to work with. Any time I had a question or concern they were always very prompt in responding! It truly helped make my wedding day even easier!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

I had a wedding with Valentino Photography in June of 2015. They did a wonderful job capturing all of our special moments, and tons a great candids! They had our photos available to view soon after the wedding and have a convenient website so the whole family could see them at... Read More home. They were accommodating and great to work with! I would definitely recommend them and use them in the future!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Kiera R

Valentino Photography was an excellent choice for our wedding. They were professional, flexible, and very friendly. The price was also very reasonable compared to other photographers we had contacted. Their shots were imaginative, creative and came out beautiful. Bev and her... Read More assistant were excellent and we would recommend Valentino Photography to any couple looking for their wedding!!!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 s s

Bev and her assistant were great! They got all the pictures that we wanted and did in an orderly and timely manner. They also had great ideas! The pictures came fast and were flawless! I loved them all and the album was perfect!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 ashley w

Valentino Photography took the time to sit down with me, my mom, and husband on numerous occasions to iron out details for my wedding day. They were very helpful in the planning process and talking things through so everything would work out on my special day. They were also... Read More extremely timely with getting back to me and my mom with any questions or concerns we had with honest and helpful input. They were also accommodating and we came out with some very nice pictures to remember our wedding day!

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Sonya P

I would just like to say that Valentino Photography was wonderful from beginning to end! Thom, Kim, Bev, and Tommy are true professionals and make you feel comfortable every step of the way. Beginning with my engagement pictures, which were perfect to my wedding pictures which... Read More were everything that I had imagined. They made sure to capture all the magical moments and everyone loved the photo booth!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

I am Mother of The Bride and was very pleased by the most down to earth vendor that we came across. I enjoyed the family run business atmosphere and felt like we were invited into their home. Their pricing was very reasonable compared to others and they ended up taking 1263... Read More pictures. We have recently ordered some thank you pics and they even were able to take out some items in the water and make minor adjustments very quickly with no additional fee. They always answered e-mails and phone calls immediately. Never had to wait a long time for answers to any questions we had. We had 3 photographers in the course of the day and were very accommodating as they had to drive quite a distance. Highly recommend this family run photography business. "Best service for your dollars!" Book them today before your date is taken!!!

Mr & Mrs Ford

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

We had multiple photographers with us throughout our entire wedding day. Very patient and a lot of fun to work with! We have so many beautiful pictures of our wedding!! Thank you Valentino photography!!

Great Wedding Photographers

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Melissa C

Valentino Photography shot both our engagement session and wedding day. They came out beautifully. They were very patient with us and our needs (we had a pet in our photos during our engagement session and 4 children under the age of 5 in our wedding photos). Thom and Bev were... Read More very understanding of our wants for our day and were always willing to give their opinions to make it a smoother day/better photo opportunity, but also respected our wishes and reassured us that it was going to be exactly what we wanted. On our wedding day, I had no stress about our photographers (Bev and Ryan), because we knew that they would do such an excellent job and would listen to all our wants for that day. Pricing packages were extremely reasonable, compared to other photographers in the Rhode Island/Connecticut area. We recently got our proofs back and we were speechless. Our wedding day was everything I had been dreaming of and they captured all our memories perfectly! I would highly recommend them to anyone that is looking for a wedding photographer.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Tara T

Valentino photography were amazing to work with! They were very professional and helpful during the entire wedding. We loved our engagement and wedding photos and would not have changed one thing about them! My husband and I would definitely recommend them to do your wedding!

Made our day great!!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2014

Hired Valentino Photography because of the great reviews that we saw on this site. I have to agree with those comments 100%. Very easy to work with and were there every step of the way. Were able to see our proofs and they were amazing!!!

Valentino photography

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Selaina l

Thom, Bev and Kim of Valentino photography did an amazing job from our engagement pictures to our wedding day. Both Thom and Kim did our wedding and they were great! They were very professional and took all the photos we wanted. They were very patient with our large wedding... Read More party. Our wedding proofs came back very fast and were gorgeous! I highly recommend Valentino photography they are the best.

Love their style of photography

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Kerri D

I found Valentino photography at a bridal show. I immediately fell in love with their style of photography. I scheduled an appointment right away, I knew they were the ones I wanted to capture my wedding. I met with Thom and Bev. They are such wonderful people to work with. Bev... Read More did our engagement pictures and was very accommodating on any location we wanted. Our wedding was photographed by Kim and Bev. Again, they were so wonderful and amazing to work with. Even with the last minute family pictures. Love that they keep you on schedule. Thank you so much Valentino Photography. We can't wait to see the pictures.