Let us help you make your first dance memorable!

At Valeo Dance Studio we help couples make their first dance MEMORABLE! Whether you need help learning the basics of leading and following, understanding musicality and rhythm or creating a fun SURPRISE dance like you see on YouTube - we are here to help you! We will guide you in selecting the perfect song for your first dance, create dance choreography tailored to your couple and ensure that you are READY to dance on your special day. We offer an intro dance consultation where we discuss all the details. In terms of dance lessons, you can choose from 2 wedding packages: 4 lessons at $300 and 8 lessons at $560. Also, don't forget to ask us about Custom Bachelorette Dance Party that we offer to our brides - Beyoncé Theme, Magic Mike, Sexy Stiletto, Fun Chair Dance and more! It's FUN!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Bollywood, Flamenco, Latin, World Music

2715 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA (404) 513-3334
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Coco O

Asyia went WAY above and beyond our expectations - highly recommend no matter what your skill level! Starting with a bride and groom who combined had zero dance lessons / experience between us, we came in expecting to learn the box step and maybe a dip or two at most. After 4... Read More short lessons, we came out with a full 2.5 minute performance that Asyia choreographed specifically for our first dance song, complete with lifts, dips, and twirls. Can't stress enough how patient and understanding of a teacher she was, especially with students who came in afraid to step on each other toes. Would absolutely book with Asyia again for our wedding, and for any future events where we need to up our dance game!

2017-05-17T09:32:52 Response from the vendor

Chip and Coco it was a true pleasure meeting you and thank you so much for trusting me to help you with the First Dance! It is absolutely magical just like the two of you. Cheers and I look forward to seeing photos and video... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Janette B

5 stars aren't enough, I want to give Asiya 10! This was such an enjoyable experience for my husband and I. We both agree, the most fun we had during the wedding planning process was our lessons with Asiya. We wouldn't have done it any other way. I have formal dance experience,... Read More but my husband had none. Asiya did a great job of helping him to feel comfortable on the dance floor and even prepared us for our guest's reactions during the dance so we wouldn't get distracted. Our dance was a hit and got our reception off to a great start. Thank you Asiya!

2017-05-28T14:00:32 Response from the vendor

Janette and Eric congratulations on your wedding and a fantastic First Dance!!! It's been a treat getting to know you and helping you guys! Thank you for your positive energy, joy, fun and laughter during our lessons. Cheers, Asiya xoxo

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Halie L

Asiya was AMAZING!! My fiance and I didn't know the first thing about dancing and were looking for something fun and sweet for our first dance. She did just that and so much more. We are so excited to perform our first dance at our wedding next weekend. She made learning so fun... Read More and easy, I would definitely recommend dance lessons with her!!

2017-05-13T07:51:52 Response from the vendor

Halie and Taylor, congratulations on your upcoming wedding next weekend! I can't wait to see photos and videos of your First Dance! It's absolutely beautiful. Cheers, Asiya xoxo

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Lisa W

Asyia was awesome! All the reviews are true. We are both beginners, and we were more nervous about the dance than any other aspect of the wedding. She helped us choose a song, choreograph our dance (while not making it look choreographed), and smooth out all the wrinkles. She... Read More was so fun to work with and always enthusiastic and patient. Highly recommend!

2017-05-05T23:34:35 Response from the vendor

Lisa and Martin, thank you so much for you kind words! Pleasure is all mine! Cheers!!!! Look forward to the video and photos. Asiya xoxo

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Jerry T

When my now-husband and I decided on our first dance song, we knew we would need help. Thankfully for us, we found Asiya who is not only an awesome person, but her ability to choreograph and coach us was phenomenal. Our first dance started our wedding reception and set... Read More exactly the right tone for an evening all about love and fun!! Fo two people who have never taken dance lessons, we were amazed by how much progress we were able to make in such a short amount of time. Thank you does not convey enough our appreciation to Asiya. If you are looking for someone to help create the perfect first dance for your wedding, look no further. Jerry & Neil

2017-05-01T12:08:39 Response from the vendor

Jerry and Neil, thank you for your incredibly kind and sweet words!!!! It was an absolute honor, pleasure and joy to be able to help you with the dance! OMG, you looked absolutely incredible in the video! Cheers, Asiya xoxo

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Shorus M

This was one of the best parts of our wedding! All the guests loved it! Asiya was the best teacher! She taught in a way that was easy to understand and also practice at home. My husband Tim and I looked forward to going to her classes once a week. The skills we learned in our... Read More class set a foundation for our future ballroom dance lessons! If you want an awesome first dance with flair book Asiya today!

2017-04-23T17:06:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you SOOO MUCH for your kind and sweet words! I absolutely enjoyed working with you and helping you guys with the dance. Btw, the video from the wedding looks INCREDIBLE!!!! Cheers, Asiya xoxo

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Katie C

Asiya is the VERY BEST!!!! Hands down, Valeo is the best dance studio in all of Atlanta. Not only is Asiya SO nice and accommodating, she is EXCELLENT at teaching dance (even when you have no prior skills at all :) ) Connor and I both loved every second of our first dance... Read More lessons with Asiya. She has planned the perfect dance for us to use on our wedding in two days!! We could never have done it without her. Asiya is beyond talented, upbeat, and FUN. She stays on task the entire lesson and makes the most out of your session. We had the best time and are so thankful for Asiya's help. I will be returning to Valeo's dance classes right after our honeymoon for sure! Also, we would recommend two lessons to get the most out of your first dance lesson experience! Thank you Asiya!

2017-04-20T09:34:50 Response from the vendor

Katie and Connor, thank YOU so much! It's a true pleasure to have met you guys and your parents!!! Congratulations on the upcoming wedding this Saturday! Wishing you miles of smiles this weekend and cheers! xoxo

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Reilly H

The number of superlatives that are already written here about Asiya do a great job describing how talented an instructor she is. She does a truly special job catering a unique dance for your special day. My fiance and I had fun from the moment we walked in the door until after... Read More our last lesson. Asiya made a potentially stressful experience into a fun weekly event that both of us looked forward to. She worked with our bizarre schedules to give a moment that we know we will cherish forever. Working with Asiya was truly a pleasure and we are so happy we were able to find someone who gave us much more than we expected. If you are looking for someone who can help you make a memory that will last a lifetime, you can't find better.

2017-04-14T21:41:15 Response from the vendor

Reilly and Natalie, thank YOU so much! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and I hope to see you in Nashville on your big day! Cheers, Asiya xoxo

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Reilly H

2017-04-14T21:42:00 Response from the vendor

Reilly and Natalie, thank YOU so much! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and I hope to see you in Nashville on your big day! Absolutely loved meeting you guys and helping you with the First Dance! Cheers, Asiya xoxo

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Brandon D

Asiya makes wedding choreographed dancing exciting, fun, and easy. After attending a couple ballroom dance studios, we felt that we needed more 1-on-1 lessons and we found Asiya, thank goodness. If you have the time to rehearse your dance, regardless of knowing how you'd like... Read More the dance to be choreographed or not, then you don't need to even second guess coming to her. We had the best time with Asiya and are very happy with our wedding dance. She put together each step of the dance and made it easy to where we could learn the steps over time. There aren't enough words to show our gratitude and we look forward to working with her in the future for other dance lessons, etc. Thank you Asiya for your kindness, patience, expertise in all things dance, and we wish you an amazing 2017! -N+B

2017-04-13T16:46:06 Response from the vendor

Natalie and Brandon, thank YOU so much for the incredibly kind and sweet words! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding this weekend! Can't wait to see all the pictures and video of the First Dance! As your song says "The Best Is Yet To Come":) Cheers!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Katherine B

Asiya is a wonderful, patient teacher! We highly recommend her to any couple looking to just brush up on their dance skills or get a choreographed dance routine before their wedding. She is full of energy, very positive and awesome at what she does! Go see Asiya! You won't... Read More regret it!

2017-04-09T22:05:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you Katherine and Scott! And congratulations once again! Asiya xoxo

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Ellen R

Asiya was an amazing dance instructor - she helped two individuals without previous dance experience develop confidence on the dance floor and made each lesson really fun. She was especially helpful in crafting a dance that feels unique to us without being overly choreographed.... Read More It's clear that she really listened when we told her what we wanted/didn't want out of the experience. We highly recommend Asiya for a dance instructor, especially for something special like a wedding first dance!

2017-04-02T12:44:46 Response from the vendor

Ellen and Robby thank you so much and congratulations once again!!! I look forward to seeing your wedding photos and First Dance video! Cheers, Asiya xoxo

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Meaghan B

Asiya is absolutely incredible. I am a horrible dancer- I have always avoided dance floors so when it came time to prepare for our first dance I knew I needed professional help! Asiya made me feel so comfortable and was so encouraging- I started looking forward to our lessons... Read More and was amazed at how much we could accomplish in an hour. I'm getting married next weekend and cannot wait to show off our new dance skills- I would never go to anyone else if I had to do this over again! She will make you feel so comfortable and help plan your dance to your style. We are so grateful we met her!!

2017-03-24T11:16:29 Response from the vendor

Meaghan and Will thank you so much! The pleasure is all mine!!! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding next weekend and can't wait to see all the photos and videos! Your First Dance is absolutely magical just like the two of you! Asiya xoxo

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Ashley T

Asiya was the perfect instructor for our first dance. My fiancé and I went in with no prior dance experience, but she put us at ease and had us dancing in no time. She is super sweet and very patient and an overall joy to work with, made it fun and it didn't seem like work.... Read More Highly recommend her to anyone looking for a dance instructor.

2017-03-19T13:42:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! Asiya xoxo

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Mary S

Valeo Dance Studio and Asiya (the owner) are truly the best! We actually started taking lessons elsewhere in the beginning but quickly realized we were just wasting time and money. Plus other dance studio had us share the floor with bunch of other people so we never got the... Read More privacy, full attention and they couldn't even play our song. With Valeo Dance Studio it was exactly what we wanted - private lessons, 100 attention from Asiya who was ready with our choreography every time and we worked specifically with our music. Excellent experience and it's hard to believe how much we've learnt with a 4 lesson package. Highly recommended!

2017-03-07T17:21:16 Response from the vendor

Mary thank you so much! It was an absolute pleasure working with you guys and helping you create a beautiful first dance! Can't wait to see the photos and video from the wedding! Cheers xoxo

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Lucien H

Absolutely amazing experience! Asiya is very creative and understands what you are trying to accomplish! She made us feel very comfortable and confident on the dance floor so that initial fear of dance completely went away! We had the most amazing time learning our first dance... Read More and truly thankful that we chose Asiya and Valeo Dance Studio!

2017-03-06T22:32:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! The pleasure is all mine! Congratulations guys on the engagement and upcoming wedding! Asiya xoxo

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Anika S

Incredible. Asiya organized a 2 hour private dance class for my sister's Bachelorette party. And it was the highlight of the trip. Asiya was so flexible and energetic when organizing the class. She took my million phone calls about songs, dances, time changes, etc. She did a... Read More warm up to all my sister's favorite songs and then taught us about a minute of Beyonce's Crazy in Love music video dance (the theme of the Bachelorette). She was incredibly accommodating and tailored everything specifically to my sister. I cannot thank her enough! It was so much fun taking the class. And even more fun going to the club the next night and showing off our moves! Thanks Asiya!!

2017-03-06T15:21:45 Response from the vendor

Anika thank you so much!!! Congratulations to Alex on her engagement and upcoming wedding! Asiya xoxo

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Mike L

Valeo dance studio and Asya were great in fitting us in for last minute dance lessons the week before our wedding. She was creative and outstanding and we are very happy and glad with our first dance!

2017-03-05T20:14:15 Response from the vendor

Michael and Grace, it was a true pleasure working with you! Thank you for your kind words. Congratulations on your wedding and I look forward to the photos and videos! Asiya xoxo

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Natalie B

If Asiya isn’t teaching you your first wedding dance, she should be! On our very first lesson she started working on an adorable custom choreography for our first dance and had us ACTUALLY DANCING. She taught to our abilities and pushed us enough to ensure we were ready for... Read More our wedding, but was very patient with us at the same time. Our wedding day would not have been the same without Asiya and we can’t thank her enough. We had so much fun working with her! We absolutely love Asyia and are now ballroom dancing with her!

2017-01-29T21:05:14 Response from the vendor

Natalie thank you so much! The pleasure is all mine and I'm beyond grateful that I had a chance to witness the dance first-hand at your beautiful wedding. Thank YOU!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Shuo Z

Asiya is the best teacher we ever had! We have NO dancing experience before. Asiya taught us from the very basic steps to fancy moves. She is very patient and she knew how to teach the super beginners like us. We selected a piece of pop music for our first dance. It is very... Read More different from traditional wedding dancing music. Asiya designed and taught the perfect romantic steps and moves to fit for the song. We cannot believe how much we learned from the 12 lessons, and we also had lots of fun. We strongly recommend the class to anyone!! You will love it!!!

2017-01-17T17:37:02 Response from the vendor

Shuo and Jack thank you so much! The pleasure was all mine! Have a fantastic time in Hawaii and can't wait to see your photos and videos! Cheers! Asiya xoxo

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 colby f

Asiya is amazing! She is patient, able to work and highlight the abilities of any pair regardless of skill level. She is very detailed but can also be creative on the fly if necessary. We really appreciated our sessions and feel completely prepared for our wedding dance due to... Read More her work with us. We'll be looking for another reason to use her services in the future!

2016-06-08T14:15:51 Response from the vendor

Colby and Katy, it was an absolute pleasure working with you and getting to know you! Congratulations on your wedding and I can't wait to see the photos and video of the fabulous dance we created. Cheers guys!!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Cara P

We absolutely loved our dance lessons with Asiya, we cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience. My fiance and I have never danced before, and Asiya made it easy and fun for both of us. Her energy and positive attitude made every lesson enjoyable. She is a true... Read More professional and a great teacher. Would highly recommend her for anyone looking for dance lessons!

2016-04-01T09:42:05 Response from the vendor

Cara, thank you so much for your incredibly kind words. It's been an absolute pleasure getting to know you guys and helping with the dance. Congratulations once again on the wedding!

Wonderful Dance Experience!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Tricia L

My Fiance and I have no dance experience. We wanted to get some basic choreographed steps for our first dance. We found this dance company where we were able to get private dance lessons. Our expectations were far exceeded. The improvement we made from our first dance lesson to... Read More our last was unbelievable! Asiya is very knowledgeable, and helped us come up with a dance that fit our personalities. She was very patient as we learned the new steps, she was great at giving feedback and compliments to make us feel good. Asiya made every dance lesson so much fun! Me and my fiance are so excited for our first dance and to wow our guest with our perfect choreographed dance! We even want to go back for other couples dance lessons, just for fun! I never expected my fiance to want to dance- but this experience has changed his mind! Thanks Asiya!

2015-11-06T10:28:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tricia! It was an absolute pleasure and honor working with you and John. You truly are amazing. Congratulations on your wedding and can't wait to see all the photos!

Our first dance was so wonderful and memorable - thanks to Asiya!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Erin D

We came into our wedding dance lessons knowing absolutely nothing about it. We didn't even know how to properly hold our hands during the dance! Asiya was extremely helpful and patient with us as she showed us the basics of how to move, have good posture, and coordinate with... Read More eachother. Then she taught us several fundamental aspects of dance that we put to our first dance music. She is very knowledgeable, helpful, and fun to work with. We'd recommend her to anyone - especially anyone who is as clueless as we were when it came to our first dance!

2015-10-29T08:57:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Erin! It was a true pleasure working with you and Parker! You looked absolutely stunning on the dance floor. Congratulations!

Great instructor who cares!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Emma B

I met Asiya when I took her Valeo Fit 1000 classes, which are dance fitness classes and so much fun. When I got engaged, it was a no-brainer to use her for dance lessons for our first dance. I am a dance instructor, but my husband (then fiance) had never taken a dance class... Read More in his life. Asiya turned us both into amazing fox-trotters :) She worked with two people who had very different dance abilities and made the classes fun, with no stress. My husband actually looked forward to the classes every week (though he'd never admit it!), and it really brought us closer. Even better--our first dance was AMAZING. Everyone is still talking about it. You get what you pay for with big group classes-- Asiya's private lessons for couples make all the difference. I would recommend her without hesitation!

2015-10-26T11:49:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much!!! It was an absolute pleasure working with you guys! Congratulations on the wedding!

Asiya Khasnutdinova

Asiya Khasnutdinova is the winner of Dancing Stars of Atlanta 2014 and choreographer for Celebrity Dance Challenge since 2011, a 5-time Champion of NW Russia in Latin and Ballroom Dance, and was recently featured in the Top 40 on the Fox hit TV show "So You Think You Can Dance". Asiya is the founder of Valeo Dance Studio centrally located in the heart of Buckhead. Over the years, Asiya has worked with nearly 100 couples helping them create a memorable first dance. Whether it's teaching the basics or choreographing an advanced dance routine, Asiya will make this experience memorable and fun!