Book Your Wedding with Valley Forge Casino Resort

A BALLROOM IN KING OF PRUSSIA, PA

Say ‘I Do’ to the Valley Forge Casino Resort. We offer a wealth of experience to assist in planning a beautiful and memorable wedding. From the engagement celebration to the last toast of champagne, their wedding specialists will personally walk you through every step of the planning process. Choose from one of their wedding packages or allow them to customize your event to build the day you’ve always dreamed of.

Valley Forge Casino Resort features five elegantly appointed ballrooms, each unique in size, shape and décor.  Ballrooms range from traditional to unique, repurposed venues, such as their multi-level theatre, the Venue.

Wedding packages at the Valley Forge Casino Resort are all-inclusive.  All wedding packages include the following:

•Professional wedding planning assistance from on-site wedding specialists

•A five-hour reception in an elegant ballroom

•Personal maître d’ to oversee your wedding and all your wedding party needs

•White glove service throughout your reception

•Cocktail reception featuring butlered hors d’oeuvres and a private cocktail reception for the wedding party

•Champagne toast topped with a floating strawberry

•A three-course meal featuring an appetizer, entrée and wedding cake

•A wedding cake from our extensive portfolio, served with coffee, decaffeinated coffee and assorted hot teas

•Five-hour open bar

•Floor-length linens with matching napkins and votive candles

•Overnight accommodations to kick off the honeymoon for the couple on the evening of the reception

•Special rates for out-of-town guests

•Complimentary access to The Vault or Valley Beach for wedding party members

Valley Forge Casino Resort offers everything you need for your wedding experience.  In addition to beautiful ballrooms and custom catering, they offer resort amenities that will keep your celebration going throughout the weekend.

•483 well-appointed guestrooms & suites offering deluxe accommodations for you and your out-of-town guests.

•Seven onsite restaurants & lounges

•Valley Beach, the poolside beach club, offers live entertainment on the weekends, beachside cabanas, private lounge seating, a tiki bar area and a large in-ground pool for your guests’ enjoyment before and after your weddings.

•The Vault, an indoor nightclub, is a great place to start your after party.  This venue offers comedy on Fridays and dueling pianos on Saturdays.

•The Casino, which has 600 slots, video poker and 50 live table games, along with the Center Bar, which features DJ entertainment in the evenings.

You've found the one, now you've found the place!

Valley Forge Casino Resort loves everything about weddings. We want to be a part of starting your celebration the right way. Tell us what is important to you and we will build a wedding experience designed to your exact specifications. Our wedding specialists are waiting to assist you, please contact them today [email protected] or 610-768-3215.

Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

1160 1st Avenue, King Of Prussia, PA (610) 768-3215
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Megan P

We used the Valley Forge Casino Resort for our reception and we are so happy that we did. Our wedding specialist was Nicole Vinci and she was amazing to say the least. Nicole was so sweet, attentive, and was interested in every little detail and that made me feel so safe and... Read More secure that everything was going to be perfect, and it was! We chose "The Venue" as our ballroom and chose the highest package. The value for the package was great!! The vendors that are included in the package are all amazing. John our Maitre D was exceptional! He was there with me all night, making sure I was comfortable. He was so pleasant and we will never forget him. He and the staff packed up all of my things at the end of the night and John escorted us and our belongings to our room. I didn't get to try the stations at cocktail hour because my husband and I were in our private cocktail area (that overlooked the entire ballroom, so beautiful) but I heard that it was all amazing. In our private area we had a table with hor d'oeuvres and champagne, it was nice to relax alone after saying "I do". Dinner was out of this world! Our guests are still talking about how big the lobster was. The wait staff and bartenders were professional, fast and courteous. I received so many compliments on our signature drink. I love that my guests were able to go to Valley Beach, the Casino or the Tavern to continue having fun after the reception ended. The location is great for guests that are traveling, and the hotel is very clean. The rooms were modern and clean and all of the staff were polite. It’s great that the hotel has a Tavern in the lobby. It provided a spot that our guests could hang in and have a drink in-between the ceremony and cocktail hour. Nicole Vinci and the rest of the staff at the Valley Forge Casino Resort made all of my dreams a reality. It was the best day ever and I wish we could go back and do it all over again. Our guests said that they never had so much fun at a wedding! Thank you!!!

2017-08-04T09:12:54 Response from the vendor

Megan & Dan, Thank you so much for such kind words! It was my pleasure to help plan your special day. It makes me feel very happy our team made your wedding so very special. I wish you two a lifetime of happiness! :)

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Jessica Y

My husband and I got married on 6/17/17 and had our reception at The Venue inside of the Radisson Valley Forge Hotel. We mostly worked with Terri who is phenomenal but the whole team we worked with was great. From start to finish, the whole team was very professional, on top... Read More with communications and keeping us in the loop for items on our time line. The food was so good, it just melted in your mouth with nicely sized portions as well! Everything was over the top wonderful. John was our Maître D’ and he was just as outstanding. He made sure that my hubby and I did not have to worry about a thing. The whole crew at Weddings by: Valley Forge Casino Resort was great and I would recommend having your reception here any time. The crew really takes care of you on your special day. To Terri, John, Nicole, Jamie, and I am sure there are others I am missing, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our special day very extra special!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Kaitlin M

We wanted to get married and have our reception all in one location and this was perfect. We booked the "Venue" and loved every minute of it. We got married on stage and held cocktail hour upstairs and back downstairs for the reception. If you are looking for a one stop shop... Read More this is it! Terry was amazing to work with and was there for every question we had. She was so supportive and made our day fabulous. The staff through out the night went above and beyond to make our day wonderful! Our guests loved that once they checked in they did not have to worry about transportation and could just enjoy. lfthemselves.

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Manoj S

Our recent event at VFCR was a great success and it was entirely possible due to excellent facility and outstanding service of all staff involved. Every little detail before and during the event was managed with professionalism and thoroughness. Terri Hughes was an excellent... Read More event coordinator. She provided every possible help in planning event and during the event. Also John and Mina were on top of everything from decor, timing to food and overall service. We will always consider VFCR as first choice for our future events.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Laura C

We had the most perfect wedding night thanks to VFCR. Terri and her team made it very easy for us to create a wedding that suited our personalities. The vendors provided were amazing as well. My husband and I are so happy with the way everything turned out. We are still... Read More getting compliments from family and friends. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Renee P

Nicole helped us with every detail of our wedding down to making sure everything was set up how we wanted ! Her along with all the staff and chefs were amazing !!! Our wedding was absolutely perfect down to every detail!! We highly recommend!! All of our guests reached out to... Read More say how great our wedding was, how delicious the food was , and how it was a top notch wedding !! Thank you so much to Nicole and all the staff that helped make our big day perfect and special !!

2017-08-04T09:15:55 Response from the vendor

Renee & Christopher, thank you so much for your feedback! It was so much fun working with you and your families! You two are absolutely perfect for each other and I am glad I was able to be a part of your special day. I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Lauren S

I had Nicole Vinci as my wedding coordinator at the Radisson Valley Forge Casino Hotel on October 1, 2016. She did a Phenomenal job, she very attentive when listening to what you are wanting for your wedding. Our wedding was perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better and... Read More more personable wedding coordinator. She always said, "It's all about the details". Love her, Thank you Nicole Vinci __Now prior to getting Nicole I have 4 other wedding coordinators to whom which I will not be naming names. The turn over was large and may I add my wedding was 3 years away before I ended up extending it for 1 more year that they charged me an additional $2000. The process does not really being until 6 months before the wedding. However you should book at least a year in advance, they supply you with the following vendors: Flowers, cake, DJ/ Band. You should defiantly try their wedding show, it happens every year. Flocco's in Conshohocken have great prices for the Groomsmen and Brooklyn Girl Bakery in Phoenixville has the best cake. As for the DJ/ Band, I found a bundle that has up lighting, Photo Booth, Monogram, and 2 Dj's worked better for me. As for the Flowers, I would defiantly shop around but Carl Alan was the best for me even though I felt they were a little pricey. Happy wedding day ladies, the 5 hours goes by like a breeze it even sometimes feels like you missed it. Keep the guest list small and keep the dances to 3 minimum. This will be the only way to actual enjoy and participate and get around to thanking and seeing everyone.

2017-08-04T09:19:23 Response from the vendor

Lauren & Ken, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We do apologize for the turnover that took place before I arrived. However, it's great to still be here and I am glad I was able to help make your wedding everything... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Beth P

In November my daughter and son-in-law had their wedding reception in the Grand Ballroom. Terri, our wedding consultant, was fantastic. She guided us through the whole process. She responded to our emails quickly and researched any special requests we had. The day of the... Read More wedding went so smoothly. She covered every detail for us. We were able to enjoy the evening. The decor was breath taking and the food was amazing. We are still getting compliments from our guests about the reception. I highly recommend Valley Forge. Thank you Terri for making our daughter's reception everything she dreamed of.

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Tom G

Our wedding turned out to be absolutely perfect. We did go through some difficulty (our first wedding coordinator left the company a few months into planning) and we were transitioned to another wedding coordinator, and to a third after that. That said, Nicole Vinci, our third... Read More and final coordinator, was absolutely fantastic and did a great job of handling details, coordinating room changes, liaising with the casino's restaurant operations for our rehearsal dinner, fielding last minute requests from out of state family, and taking all of our crazy calls and concerns and turning them into a gorgeous ceremony and one of the most fluid and fun receptions I've ever seen, let alone had the honor of being the groom at. Nicole stepped up big time at a point where we were already tired of working with a wedding coordinator and really made an effort that was above and beyond to make our special day extra special. Our wedding went off without a hitch - everything was properly set up by the resort's staff and I only heard glowing reviews from other guests. We knew exactly what to expect from start to finish and were pleased with every little detail. The catering staff and maitre d' did an excellent job of moving things around smoothly and I felt that everything was elegant and seamless - as you'd hope! We felt that the value at the casino was also very appealing and that the services offered really simplified the wedding process for us. Despite the agitation of losing a few coordinators (in the process of attaining a really good one!), we found that it was really beneficial to have a Nicole to speak with about concerns and questions, and the fact that her services were included in the package was a definite plus. Overall, we couldn't be happier, and we were extraordinarily glad that we had our wedding at Valley Forge Casino Resort and that we were able to work with Nicole and the other fine staff at the resort to host our special day. From the bottom of our newly-wedded hearts, thank you all so much!

2017-08-04T09:26:10 Response from the vendor

Tom & Jennifer, thank you so much for this awesome review. I honestly had such a blast helping you plan your day! You two are so much fun to work with and made me love every second of it all. We do apologize for the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Tami D

I am honored to be writing a review about Valley Forge Casino Resort and our wonderful Wedding Specialist, Nicole Vinci. Originally we were going to get married at a different venue and even gave them a deposit, and for several reasons we just weren’t comfortable with them... Read More and started to read about Valley Forge Casino Resort’s Wedding Packages, including the outstanding florists and bakers they have listed as preferred vendors. At first I was a little hesitant about having our ceremony and reception at a casino, but after we visited there, and learned about all they offer, we knew this was the perfect place for us! Nicole went above and beyond to ensure the vision we had for our ceremony and reception came to life. She was quick to reply and follow-thru on everything we needed and requested. We had a very unusual request to place a huge paper flower wall backdrop that I spent months making in the reception room. When I told her about the flower wall, she wanted to understand all of the elements involved to ensure nothing would go wrong and it would indeed be the focal point of the reception, and it was. I’ll always be grateful to her for that! We also worked with Taylor Osorio, who was lovely, helpful and hands on at the rehearsal, ceremony and reception. They handled things from start to finish without a glitch. People still rave about the food – and after our first food tasting, we both made it a point to enjoy our fabulous meal (we highly recommend the crab encrusted tilapia)! The reception was amazing and all of the servers were incredible. We also had Tasha as our own personal server during the reception and I have never seen anyone work so hard to make sure we were happy! She was great – and we will never forget her! Finally, let me say that I plan and run events for a living so naturally it’s very hard for me to let go and trust caterers/hotels when I’m on site. However, after we started working with Nicole and met other people at the hotel, it was very easy for us to just relax and enjoy our wedding day!

2017-08-04T09:28:58 Response from the vendor

Tami & Brenden, thank you so much for taking the time to write this for us! I loved working with the both of you! It was my pleasure to be a part of your day and I am so happy it turned out to be... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Justine C

We recently got married at the Valley Forge Casino. Everything the day of was perfect & best part was my husband and I did not have to worry about a thing. Our wedding coordinator, Terri, made sure we didn't miss any details while planning for our big day & the VFC staff did a... Read More great job taking care of all the little details the bride & groom shouldn't have to worry about the day of your wedding. The venue room was gorgeous and all of our guests had nothing but great things to say about it. From the overall appearance to the amazing food served. Our maître D, John, was awesome. He made the night flow smooth & really took care of us and our bridal party throughout the night. My husband and I would highly recommend the Valley Forge Casino to any future bride & groom!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Lauren C

Overall experience with The Radisson Valley Forge was amazing. Terri was the best made everything very seamless from start to finish!!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Shawna M

Terri and staff were great! Our big day turned out just as we had hoped! Thank you so much

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 G. M

The Venue was beautiful! The staff was friendly and Terri was just wonderful throughout the whole planning.

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Katelin K

Our experience at the Radisson at the Valley Forge Casino was incredible, from start to finish. We worked with Terri and she was so accommodating and helpful. She was always there to answer my questions. I can not say enough about the food. Our guests loved it! We also used... Read More a lot of the preferred vendors that Valley Forge offered. We were so pleased with each vendor that we used. Claude was our maitre d for the night of the wedding and he was awesome. We had a lot of guests come from out of town and they stayed overnight in the hotel. The guests were all located in the same block. They c0uld not say enough about how much fun they had at the Valley Forge Casino Resort and they are already planning another trip to come back!! Breakfast the next morning was delicious! I am definitely recommending the Radisson at the Valley Forge Casino to my newly engaged friends!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Kerri W

We recently had our wedding at the VF casino in the Waterford room. It was wonderful! The food, set up, and staff were great! Everything was great and for a very reasonable price. I would definitely recommend the VF casino for a wedding!!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Danyelle D

Our wedding was in the Grand Ballroom at the Radisson at the Valley Forge Casino in February of 2016. We are so happy to have chosen the Radisson at the Valley Forge Casino for our wedding venue. Everything went exactly as planned and all of the staff were very friendly and... Read More accommodating. Of particular note were our Wedding Specialist Danielle and Vince our maitre d'. Both of them were extremely easy to work with and made sure our day was special. We were able to fully customize our menu with items more to our style and everything was delicious and executed perfectly. The open bar was well stocked and the bartenders were friendly. We would not hesitate to recommend this venue to anyone considering it!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Kelly S

We had WEDDING CRASHERS and security did nothing about it even after we told them they were not welcome guests. Our wedding coordinator called out sick day of the wedding and her replacement was overheard talking poorly about my husband and I when we were upset this happened.... Read More The food served was not what we had at the tasting and the vegans and those with allergies were not accommodated like they said they would be. However the actual venue space itself was beautiful and we still had a lot of fun with our guests despite all the negative things that happened. Still the best day of my life but I would warn future brides to be aware of the crashers especially!!

Wedding at Radisson Valley Forge

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Michelle T

Emily was awesome! Super helpful throughout the year of planning. Great service and the BEST day of our lives. Good value especially if you are having 200+ people.

Perfect Package

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Jennifer L

We had a very good experience with the Valley Forge Casino and Raddison hotel! They were very affordable and with a Sunday discount we were able receive a wedding package that included an incredible amount of services for under $100 per person! Although there were some changes... Read More with who our planner was going to be, not really sure why still even after the event, the venue was able to remain professional and I felt as though I was still taken care of by all who were involved. By the time the wedding came around all issues were resolved and Emily, the planner that we came to know as our own, was absolutely wonderful. She handled anything and everything that we asked. She made sure that all my requests were met and she even held all ceremony and reception items a whole week before the event so that there was less pressure! I cannot thank Valley Forge enough for what they did for my husband and I. We had a perfect wedding filled with beautiful details and a great staff!

Turnover of 4 Planners = Low Rating

Reviewed on 11/01/2014

They have high turnover on their wedding party planners. We went through 4. Less than two months before or wedding we got girl #3. Then two weeks before our wedding girl #4. They never had things together. Plans that should have been settled weeks ago didn't get finalized until... Read More two days before my event. Talk about stress. They treated us haphazardly. Girl #3 never answered my questions and girl #4 had too much on her plate to make everything right. The venue is perfect but they need to be consistent with the service coordinator. Best of luck.

Beautiful Wedding

Reviewed on 6/27/2014 Jamie K

I had my wedding at the Radisson Valley Forge, part of the Valley Forge Casino Resort. The wedding was absolutely phenomenal and could not have been any more perfect. Erin Crofchick was the greatest and most accomodating wedding specialist a anxious bride could ask for. The only... Read More downfall is the lack of communication among the different departments at the radisson. I encourage couples to have their wedding at the Radisson but please be very precise and pay a lot of attention to detail in regards to the finances. If you do not keep track of the totals due on your own (keep your receipts for proof), they would definitely have you paying double or more. The financial and billing department are a bit incompetent in this area. Regardless of this downfall, I was very pleased with the Radisson.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 2/23/2014 Krista

We had our January 18, 2014 wedding in the Grand Ballroom at VF casino resort & there isn't much more that I can say other than amazing!! We started out working with Monica who was wonderful & when she left the casino finished our journey with Erin. I can't say enough about the... Read More wedding coordinators & how hard they worked to make not only our wedding day but my bachelorette party all huge successes. VF casino resort is a one-spot shop-they supplied the catering, set up & break down, etc. They have a list of proffered vendors who if you chose those vendors you get discounts or services included from the package your currently paying at VF. Example: our cake was covered under what we already paid at the casino all we had to do was pick flavors! We dropped off our things the day before the wedding & they set up the most beautiful reception area I could ever imagine. Our guests loved the ability to stay the night (it's safe-no drinking and driving) and the complimentary access to the bar and casino after the wedding. The party didn't end until the wee hours of the morning! The food was delicious the staff were amazing.. I have not one complaint. Our year of planning with the coordinators and staff was easy & painless-exactly what I wanted. I HIGHLY recommend the valley forge casino for a wonderful, painless, outstanding experience during your planning & wedding day. They really go above and beyond to make their brides happy.

Great Place!!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Tracey H

My husband and I had our reception in the Grand Ballroom at the Radisson. On the day of everything went super smooth. Lenni who was with us from cocktail hour until the end of the night was great and very attentive. I was a little nervous after we booked the Radisson when I... Read More found out that Clem was no longer there, but when I finally met Lindsay she was great and very helpful. Everyone said how great the staff and the food was. All around great job.

Go Wild!

Reviewed on 4/27/2013 Angela G

Not sure how much it all cost because my Bridesmaids took care of my surpise bachelorette party;however, from what I have found out....it's worth it :) From the casino floor to Dueces Wild, the Valley Forge Resort has a variety of fun. We had reserved seating wherever we went... Read More and my girls were even allowed to decorate the reserved sections beforehand. I had a blast and my girls did too!

Meet The Manager

Terri Hughes

Terri Hughes as over 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry with 18 years devoted specifically to weddings. As our Senior Wedding Specialist, Terri leads Valley Forge Casino Resort's Weddings Team to craft each couples vision of their special day. Our Wedding Specialists will personally walk you through every step of the planning process. Choose from one of our wedding packages or allow us to customize your event to build the day you've always dreamed.