Helping Brides Since 1986!

Our professional consultant will understand your wishes and provide creative designs to make them come to life. We are familiar with all venues in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas. We look forward to making your day special. Visit our website for general wedding estimate information.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1013 North Bethlehem Pike, Lower Gwynedd, PA Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs (800) 400-5605

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Kristen

It was truly a joy working with Fran and the team at Valleygreen. Prior to meeting with Fran, I had a few ideas for my flowers, but felt strongly about adhering to my budget as we required a lot of centerpieces. To stay within our budget, we seriously considered doing the... Read More flowers ourselves but chose to meet with a few florist to get an idea of the cost. I cannot stress enough how happy I am that we decided to work with Valleygreen. Fran and his team brought my ideas to life just below our budgeted amount, and all of the flowers looked exceptional! On the day of the wedding, everything was delivered to the house, church, and reception area on time and was set up exactly as planned. It was so great to have one less thing to worry about on such a busy day. Thank you Fran and team for a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Susan S

Our daughter was married the end of July, but we waited until now to write a review because we thought the euphoria of the day would slant our opinion - no such luck, the pictures came back and the floral arrangements were even more beautiful than we remembered. During our... Read More first meeting with Fran at Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts he truly listened to our daughter’s thoughts and ideas for what she wanted. He made suggestions that met with her vision, while staying within the budget. Fran pulled up pictures on the computer of the flowers so she could see exactly what he was recommending. He even checked with Heather several times to be sure she was still happy with her selections. When we saw the bouquets and boutonnieres the day of the wedding we were in awe – they were all so beautiful. Then we saw the centerpieces . . . . . they were absolutely stunning, and added the perfect touch to the day. About two weeks after the wedding we received a check from Valleygreen because the flowers did not cost as much as they estimated. Needless to say we would not hesitate one second to recommend Valleygreene to family and friends. We are confident they would get exactly what they wanted.

2017-01-09T10:38:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your very comprehensive review! I can tell that you put a lot of thought into it and by doing so you will be very helpful to our future brides.

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Jessica H

Fran at Valleygreen flowers went above and beyond my expectations for our wedding. He is SO creative and such a visionary. Fran took everything I had in my head and made it a reality. He is so fun to work with and passionate about what he does which is really what you want in... Read More someone working on the biggest day of your life! We had Fran do all the flowers for the wedding party, tables, etc then he also decorated the vintage items I used in my wedding. We also created a tree trunk table that we used as the cake table and Fran did an unbelievable job of making it look beautiful and organic. I can't tell you how many compliments we got from our guests about all the beautiful flowers. When I was about to walk down the aisle at the church and they opened the doors, my first thought was "OMG look at the size of those flowers! They're gorgeous!!!" and then I cried happy tears down the aisle lol. Truly though, Fran and his amazing team are the people you want doing the flowers at your wedding. They go so above and beyond for their brides and you truly feel like you have someone who's going to make your day everything you dreamed of and more. I'm so glad we decided to work with Valleygreen Flowers.

2016-10-03T08:30:47 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that we could make you visions a reality! It was our pleasure to work with you and your family on such a grand wedding!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Emily W

The flower arrangements were beautiful-- really appreciated our meeting with Fran where he went over our different options!

2017-06-23T13:52:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Christa V

Valleygreen did the flowers for our wedding and I am so glad they did! Fran and team was SO easy to work with from start to finish! He helped make my vision of exactly what I wanted fit my budget. When I walked into my Reception I had tears of joy, they truly made my dreams come... Read More true and much more! It was more than a pleasure working with everyone and their artist talents are unbelievable !

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Lauren H

We used Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts for our October 2016 wedding. Fran, the owner of the shop was wonderful to work with. He is open to looking at photos that you have saved on your phone but also takes the time to talk you through many suggestions and ideas for flowers that... Read More will be in season around your wedding. He has so many previous wedding albums that serve as great examples of his beautiful work. After my first meeting with him I knew we wanted to work with him and I was not disappointed. The flowers that arrived at on our wedding day were 100x better then anything I could have pictured. Valleygreen provided flowers for our Church Ceremony, Bridal Party bouquets, boutonnieres and flowers for our reception venue center pieces. He is wonderful - do yourself a favor and go meet with him. You will not be disappointed. He also did my sisters wedding in 2011 - so he has a great track record!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Amanda M

Excellent experience! Working with Fran was incredible. He brought my thoughts to life and my wedding bouquet and center pieces were perfect!!! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kiki K

They nailed the look we wanted, and Fran was a wonderful, knowledgeable, patient expert on flowers!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Marissa F

Valleygreen Flowers came as part of our wedding package, and we were so thrilled it introduced us to Fran and his team. Fran was so knowledgable about the flowers and led us through the process easily. He was honest about what we did and did not need in terms of floral accents... Read More for the church and other parts of the reception space. Loved working with them!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Nicole L

I can't begin to say enough about how awesome Fran and his staff are. They listened to my vision and made my dreams come true! They were honest with me too about pricing and what they could and could not do. For example, we had a fall wedding and wanted to incorporate... Read More pumpkins... the price we would pay for the pumpkins from Valleygreen would be a premium so they suggested we get on our own which we did and we saved a ton. We will use Valleygreen for all of our events in the future!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Sarah H

I decided to look into Valleygreen for our wedding because my husband's company works closely with them. As soon as I met with Fran to go over what I had in mind I was sold. While I had problems with other florists, Fran instantly knew exactly what kind of look and feel I was... Read More going for. He offered suggestions that amplified what I envisioned or suggestions on things he thought we could cut. All while making sure I stuck to my budget. When I walked into our reception space I was floored. Valleygreen nailed it. The bouquets were gorgeous, the centerpieces and garlands were stunning, and all the little details were perfect. There were conscious of our budget and our vision through the entire process and they far exceeded what I pictured in my mind. It was so much more perfect than I had hoped it would be. Fran and the Valleygreen Team, you guys are my hero!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Lia J

PERFECT!!! The flowers for my daughters wedding were beautiful. she had a elegant rustic look with lantern centerpieces. They turned out better then we could ever imagine. Fran and his staff did an awesome job on the flowers. I would not go anywhere else for flowers.

2016-08-23T15:56:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the glowing review! You did such a wonderful job getting all those lanterns! Look forward to working with you in the future.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Colleen F

Fran at Valleygreen was very accommodating and easy to work with. He had great suggestions at our appointment, the flower delivery came on time, and everything was beautiful! I would highly recommend Valleygreen flowers.

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Julia D

Flowers were beautiful and service from valleygreen was amazing! We had peonies and roses that stayed great all day.

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Kimberly

Absolutely amazing! I had the best experience with Valleygreen Flowers for my wedding. The consultation was great and we went over a lot of details, especially with flower choices and arrangements. I loved the recommendations Fran gave to me as I did not have a very detailed... Read More idea of what I wanted when I first visited. We were married in October and the flowers we decided on were absolutely breathtaking. We received many compliments! I would definitely recommend Valleygreen to any bride looking for a wonderful, relaxing experience. Thank you!!

2016-03-01T14:49:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are very happy to know that you were satisfied with your Valleygreen experience.

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 Kendal F

Our flowers were stunning! They worked with us to stay in budget and never made me like I needed to spend more. Truly Plus One Customer Service!

BEAUTIFUL Flowers!

Reviewed on 12/27/2015 Meghan L

We used Fran and Valleygreen Flowers and Gifts for our wedding and could not have been happier! I am a total flower novice and Fran helped us throughout the entire process. He knew exactly what would work in our church and at our venue. He also helped with what flowers would be... Read More available during the time of year (December) and was able to put together BEAUTIFUL arrangements. I was so happy with the way all of the bouquets turned out and we received so many compliments on the centerpieces. We could not have done this without his help and suggestions along the way. He was also able to keep us well within our budget. We would absolutely recommend Fran and Valleygreen to anyone!

Gorgeously designed bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Nicolette B

I worked with Valleygreen Flowers for our wedding bouquets, wrist corsages and boutonnieres for our wedding party, grandparents, etc. Because I know absolutely nothing about flowers, I wasn't sure how to describe what I was looking for and was nervous that I'd end up with a... Read More generic bouquet that didn't really suit me. Boy, was I WRONG - Fran knew just what to ask to get a sense of my style, and the final products were absolutely stunning. The colors, flower choices and overall shape and style they suggested and delivered complimented everyone's outfits perfectly, and I couldn't be happier with my flower choice. Highly, HIGHLY recommended!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Dana F

Fran exceeded my expectations!!!! We absolutely loved all of our wedding flowers!! Could not be happier!

Prettier than I could have imagined!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Aileen C

I am not an expert on flowers - don't know the names to most and was mainly looking at pictures on Pinterest to get an idea what I wanted. I had a great consultation with Fran and he NAILED exactly what I was thinking with my colors and budget - and they looked GORGEOUS! Many... Read More guests commented how beautifully they complimented the bridal party. I could not stop staring at my own bouquet - seriously, perfect. The staff were professional and took the time to really get what you are looking for. I would recommend them again and again! I cannot thank them enough for adding to such an incredible day!

Valleygreen is great!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015

Our venue included center pieces from Valleygreen, and we ordered bouquets for our wedding party and a few other things. Fran is very helpful and dedicated and really went above and beyond with his service to us. Everything came out beautifully and we couldn't be any happier.

Valley Green is THE Best

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Kelli C

I used Valley Green florist for my wedding florist and they were absolutely Amazing. I cannot say enough great things about how beautiful the flowers were. The bouquets were perfect and the centerpiece so were stunning. They were also very budget friendly and easy to work with.... Read More I recommend you use them for your wedding. You will be very pleased, as was I! They are wonderful!

AMAZING FLORIST

Reviewed on 6/10/2015

Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts far exceeded our expectations for the flowers at our wedding. We received non-stop compliments from everyone about how gorgeous our arrangements and bouquets were. Fran is so incredibly talented, a true visionary and helped us pick the perfect... Read More arrangements for our wedding.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Kristen L

Fran and his staff were amazing. I know NOTHING about flowers. I showed him a few ideas from Pinterest and he showed me the best flowers to use. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs a florist for their wedding or any other event. He was so nice and willing to... Read More work with me on any changes that I wanted. When I saw my reception I was amazed at what Fran and his staff did. They were excellent!

Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Emily G

I used Valley Green for my August 2014 wedding and they were fantastic! Fran was so lovely to work with. Going into our first meeting I really did not know much about flowers other than the color scheme that I wanted to work with; Fran was able to provide me with a number of... Read More design ideas including the specific flowers that he thought would complement my dress and the colors I wanted. I actually met with another florist before going to Valley Green and the difference between the two in terms of experience, selection, and general helpfulness was huge; at Valley Green they really know what they're doing and can help guide you toward the floral designs that will work best for you. After meeting with Fran and realizing how great Valley Green would be I became a bit nervous about what the total cost might be. When I received the initial estimate, however, I was shocked at how reasonably priced everything was! In the end, we paid an excellent price for truly magnificent flowers. So many of our guests commented about how beautiful the flowers were, but my personal favorite was my bouquet! I would absolutely recommend Valley Green, without hesitation, to anyone looking for gorgeous floral arrangements for their wedding day. I honestly do not have one negative thing to say about them; they were helpful, accommodating, and professional throughout the entire process. I hope other brides take advantage of the opportunity to work with such an incredible florist!

Meet The President

Francis Hammond

Francis Hammond, President, has been involved in the floral industry for over 45 years starting his career with Robertson’s Florist in Chestnut Hill in 1967. He specialized in weddings and events and was taught well by his mentor, Jackie Gallagher. Since 1986, Fran has been personally involved with all wedding consultations and has supervised the Valleygreen staff to make each bride’s day special. Fran is also a lover of the great outdoors. He enjoys hiking and biking along the Wissahickon trails with his six grandchildren. You can also often find him gardening in his back yard.