Two locations North Hills and South Hills

Valotta's Tuxedo is locally owned and operated since 1977. We invite you to our showrooms for the largest selection and the latest designer styles. Suits and Tuxedos available for Rental or Purchase. For personal service, top-notch quality and the best price, visit Valotta's Tuxedo ... helping guys look good since 1977! FREE TUX for Groom and Ring Bearer; $50 Off Father's & Groomsmen Tuxedos; $50 Off Prom order; *some restrictions apply. Rentals start at $89 after discount! Styles for all budgets. Some of the unique services you'll find only at Valotta's include: -Hotel/venue pickups and deliveries -In-house alterations for tuxes/suites as well as dresses, gowns, coats and more -Gown Preservation -Online Measurement submission -Discount on professionally printed wedding invitations

Alterations, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Bow Ties, Cummerbunds, Shoes, Ties, Tuxedos + Suits, Vests, Menswear, Fashion

4050 Brownsville Rd, PIttsburgh, PA (412) 882-4800

Wedding Tuxedos

Reviewed on 5/12/2014 Tori c

Valotta's tuxedos was amazing to work with for our wedding! We had a large bridal party and family members that needed fitted for tuxes. We also had many family members from out of town and one groosmen serving in the military. We were able to work with the Valotta's to get... Read More everyone's measurements in. Every tux was perfect and looked AMAZING! The boys were so impressed with how they looked all day. Valotta's was flexible in adding an extra tux at the last minute due to one of our groomsmen being able to attend the wedding at the last minute. When I called, they said "no problem". When the boys picked up the tuxes, Valotta's made some last minute alterations to make sure the tuxes fit perfect. We could not have asked for a better experience!

Very Pleased

Reviewed on 11/18/2013

Lisa from Valotta's was outstanding. She made a special appointment to accommodate everyone in my party for our fittings. My wedding party looked amazing and I would recommend Valotta's for any event you need a tux for. Not only did we all look great, it was very affordable... Read More for everyone in the party.

Wedding Tuxedos

Reviewed on 10/02/2013

When I first met Lisa at Valotta's in Brentwood, I had been to other tuxedo shops and I was still shopping around. I wanted to rent from a local, family owned business. Lisa told me the history of their business and let me know she is the person I would be dealong with. After... Read More talking with Lisa for a few minutes, I knew right away I found the best place to rent my tuxedos from. The price was very fair and the service was top notch. Three weeks before the wedding, my little sister's bridesmaids dress needed altered. Not only did Lisa get the alterations done in plenty of time, the quality was perfect. When the groomsmen and I went to pick up our tuxedos, everything was perfect. She made any needed adjustments right away and made sure I was very happy with everything. The groomsmen, my Dads, my Grandfather and myself looked awesome. I am so happy I went to Valotta's. Everyone at my wedding was impressed with how handsome we looked. I would recommend Valotta's for any formalwear and tailoring. I am so happy with the level of service and quality. Every detail of the tuxedo rental process was easy and fun. Valotta's also made the last minute alteration to my sister's dress stress free. If you need any alterations or formalwear rentals, please visit Valotta's. You will be happy you did. I am so thankful I went to Valotta's for my wedding. From start to finish, everything was easy. It was so nice to know that I did not have to worry about anything after I met Lisa. I knew right away I was in great hands and I had found the best tuxedo shop. Excellent service, price was very fair. I wish I had more events to attend in a tuxedo so I could use Valotta's more. I will tell everyone I know and meet to visit Valotta's. You will have no issues and no stress once you walk in the door. Thank you Lisa for making my wedding party look perfect!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Amanda H

I can't say enough about Valotta's and especially Lisa, the owner. She went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect for our wedding. After disappointing experiences at "big box" tuxedo shops, it was such a relief to find that Valotta's not only offered better... Read More inventory but at lower prices! And MUCH better customer service. We rented tuxedos, ordered invitations, and had alterations to my wedding gown, bridesmaid dresses, and mother of the bride (and aunt of the bride) dresses. Lisa personally ensure that every aspect of working with her was perfect. She has endless patience (as my mother TWICE ripped beads off her dress from catching it on her ring) and is absolutely meticulous in her work. You will not have to worry about a thing with Lisa. I HIGHLY recommend her and Valotta's Tuxedo. My husband and father would never rent from anyone else in the future.

Reviewed on 1/02/2016

Valotta's the is the best ever! When the guys in the wedding went for their tuxes, they had their ideas. Lisa Valotta offered her own expertise and insight and made suggestions that were spot on. She went out of her way to match the best man's vest and tie precisely to the... Read More maid of honor's dress color. She special ordered the color that was needed. when the groom's tux

Nice tuxs

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Heather B

My husband and I went and picked out the mens tuxedos. They looked perfect on our wedding day and they were complimenting the bridesmaids. The guys looked great!

Overall, a really great experience!

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Jessica B

The professionals at Valotta's really have the experience and expertise. All of our groomsmen looked amazing. The tuxes fit perfectly, even the guys from out of town who picked up the day before, and our three little ring bearers! They also altered all of my bridesmaids dresses... Read More at a fraction of the cost our bridal boutique was charging. The owners were accommodating and genuine. And the prices were extremely reasonable....way less then the tux places in the malls. We couldn't have been happier with our choice! Would highly recommend!

The guys looked fantastic!

Reviewed on 4/17/2013 Jessica P

I would highly recommend Valotta's to absolutely everyone. There were several of our groomsman that were from out of town (6 out of 7) and to make it more difficult, our wedding was out of town! It was absolutely no problem getting their tuxes! The staff was professional and... Read More offered superior quality tuxedo with a large selection. My husband was able to find something that fit his high fashion taste. (make sure to check out the two tones shoes!) We couldn't have been happier with all that they provided.

The boys looked GREAT at our wedding ... thanks to Valotta's!

Reviewed on 4/09/2013 Katie P

I would really recommend Valotta's to anyone and everyone. There were several of our groomsman out of town and it was absolutely no problem getting their tuxes ordered. I even had a procrastinating brother-in-law ... and they made sure he got his tux and looked great for the... Read More wedding, even though it was entirely his fault that he waited until the last minute!! The staff was professional and offered superior quality tuxedoes. We still get comments on how sharp all the boys looked at the wedding. It was a great value, great service, and great quality! It really made for one less thing to worry about and for that, I'm really grateful :)

Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Amy S

We got all the groomsmen and fathers tuxs from Valottas. They were very friendly and helpful, no problems. I also brought my bridesmaid dress for another wedding and my moms MOB dress to be altered. She did a great job! Some of my briedsmaids went there as well with fabulous... Read More results. My cousin who was in my wedding lives in Cali and when she arrived her dress was way too big. I called Lisa right away and she had her dress done in two days! Amazing! Definately recommend.

You just gotta go Valotta's!

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 Lauren M

They're amazing, professional, and had a great selection. We went to a large tuxedo chain first, and they were horrendous. Thank goodness with ended up at Valotta's! My husband loved his tux and so did our groomsmen.

A totally awful experience

Reviewed on 10/02/2011 Shanna G

If I could give them negative stars I would. They not only messed up the sizing on 5 of our tuxes (although all of them were fitted in the store including my husband's) he then told my husband that he must of lost weight (which he did not). They also lost verification of... Read More three payments that were made and my sister and mother had to mail in copies of credit card statements and receipts to get it straightened out. In addition, they quoted us one price on children's tuxes but didn't write it down in their records so tried to change the price on us the week before the wedding. The owner is rude and could not have been any less helpful. This tux shop caused some of the biggest stresses of my wedding both before and the day of the wedding.

Fabulous!!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Kristin K

The women at Valotta's were the absolute best to work with. We went to Valotta's only about two months before our wedding. They special ordered the tuxedos we wanted since we couldn't find them anywhere else. They got everyone fitted and ordered right away, including 3 little... Read More guys. They helped us pick out the best vests, ties and shoes and all of the guys looked fabulous!!! I would definitely reccomend Valotta's to anyone in need of a tuxedo!

Wonderful Staff

Reviewed on 11/02/2010 Leann R

I absolutely adore the ladies at Valotta's. We have worked with them for school dances, prom, and now our wedding. Originally, we planned on having the men wear brown tuxes, but the ladies suggested they wear tan tuxes with brown vests. I am so glad I took their suggestions... Read More because it looked so nice, and I received so many compliments on the men's outfits.

ring bearers

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Elizabeth G

We got our ring bearers tuxes from Valotta's. They were very sharp. The boys looked adorable.