LA'S BEST KEPT SECRET!

Sophistication, artistry and knowledge since 1974. Our passion is creating and fulfilling special events from weddings, parties, intimate gatherings to special occasions. With unlimited attention to detail, we make your dream wedding a reality. Book your FREE consultation now and receive a gift!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

16225 Victory Boulevard, Van Nuys, CA (818) 786-1552

Review for Van Nuys Flowers

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Phaidra C

ASK FOR ELIZABETH! SHE'S AMAZING! I really wanted my flowers to be beatiful but everyone was quoting me $5,000 and up (white roses and blue hydrangeas). Elizabeth presented me with choices that allowed me to create my own budget. At the end of the day, my flower were... Read More EVERYTHING I had dreamed of and more at a price I could afford. And no, they did not look like we cut corners. When I talked to my guests they were stunned at the cost. My flowers were plush and fragrant. Also, they lasted for days! I truly could not have asked for more.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 rebecca a

My daughter had a specific look in mind for her wedding flowers...classy and elegant yet still free and flowing. As the wedding was getting closer my daughter realized, as the bride, she would not have the time to do it right. We met with Elizabeth, who listened to everything... Read More we were envisioning, and then made some suggestions to get that exact look within our budget. She was flexible, extremely knowledgeable, and very sensitive to our needs. Elizabeth's team decorated the ceremony site and the flowers were delivered even better than we had imagined. My daughter and I are so happy with the results and highly recommend Elizabeth and Van Nuys Flowers! You won't be disappointed.

Amazing flowers and prices!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2010 kyoko k

Van Nuys Flowers is AWESOME! I met and coordinated a few times with the owner, Elizabeth, for my wedding. She was very professional, organized, helpful, realistic, and full of suggestions with live samples in her shop. She was very affordable and her services were... Read More exceptional! I was so satisfied with all my flowers at the church and venue. OMG! Our church design (runner, petals on side of runner, and white silk bows on pews) was so elegant! I really loved it! My bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were so beautiful. I got full centerpieces at excellent prices, and our sweethearts table was elegant and cute! Plus they were on time and very professional. I recommend Van Nuys Flowers to every bride to have their dreams come true!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Lauren H

Elizabeth was a pleasure to work with when planning my wedding flowers. She listened to my ideas but also provided her own input and expertise. The bouquets turned out BEAUTIFULLY! She was very responsive pre and post wedding which I highly appreciate. Van Nuys Flowers also is... Read More great because they help you find what you need within your budget. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Melissa K

My wedding bouquet was absolutely gorgeous! I was not expecting it to be so big and beautiful for the price I paid. My bridesmaids bouquets were all beautiful as well! Amazing flowers and great price!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016

Beautiful flowers on our beautiful day! I admit, I was not the most trusting Mother of the Bride, but when it came to my daughter's big day, I wanted it to be special. Elizabeth made that happen! I was so very happy and pleased when I arrived at the venue to see that the... Read More arrangements and setup were made to my expectations. She was able to capture our vision and make my daughter's day beautiful! Thank you Elizabeth!! MOB #KandRsayIdo

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 alejandrina c

Elizabeth and her team provided the most beautiful flowers for our wedding.. There service was professional, on time, and she works with any budget. She is very knowledgeable and provides an honest input. She was so easy to work with.. We loved her and would work woth her again!... Read More Thanks ❤️

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Katie F

Elizabeth at Van Nuys Flowers is truly an artist. My husband and I met with her a few months out from the wedding and were so impressed with Elizabeth's energy and visible passion for what she does. All of the arrangements in her portfolio were gorgeous and she showed us tons of... Read More flowers that she thought might fit our vision. A wonderful feature of Van Nuys Flowers is the price. They were by far the most affordable of all of the florists that I researched and even include the option to customize each item you order (budget, value, and luxury) to fit your budget. All of the florals that we ordered from Elizabeth were incredibly lush, perfectly fragrant and made our venue look breath-taking. Elizabeth's attention to detail and thoughtfulness in taking care of her clients was outstanding. She went out of her way to special order some lovely white and purple orchids for our arrangements and exceeded my expectations in her set-up of the florals on the day of. I had shown Elizabeth a photo of cake flowers that I loved and she matched (& exceeded!) the beauty of it with our cake. She also went out of her way to arrange fresh petals and other fresh flowers around the cake table, gift table, and guestbook table. I would work with Elizabeth again in a heartbeat!

I love Van Nuys Flowers!

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Amy T

Elizabeth at Van Nuys Florist did my wedding flowers this past November. They were beautiful and an incredible value. I got a lot of compliments from my guests on how beautiful my centerpieces were. Elizabeth is an absolute professional with 30 years of experience. My wedding... Read More coordinator has worked with Elizabeth several times and highly recommended her. I'm not a flower buff, but she quickly figured out what I wanted despite my relative lack of familiarity with flowers. I gave her a color palette and let her work her magic. She gives you a spreadsheet with three pricing tiers for each item you want to order. You can then mix and match depending on your priorities. I'm so glad I didn't try to DIY my flowers! I would have been so stressed and wouldn't have even saved any money.

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 1/09/2014

The flowers looks amazing and Elizabeth has been wonderful when i was organising our wedding. Considering I was organising our special day from London and only arrived in LA a week before the wedding, we are very happy how things worked out. Thanks again Elizabeth!! Best... Read More regards Rotche & Edward

Beautiful flowers and great service

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Jennifer S

Thank you, Elizabeth, for making our wedding day so beautiful, and at an affordable price ! The flowers were exactly what we wanted and all of your suggestions were perfect. I will recommend you highly to my friends and family. Warm regards, Jennifer Maraia ( previously... Read More Jennifer Shearman) [email protected]

Overpriced and a little rude

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Jessica O

Van Nuys Flowers was one of the floral vendor options for the Porter Valley Country Club all-inclusive wedding package. I did NOT choose to use them for my wedding for a couple of reasons. First, what she was going to include in the package was minimal compared to what I ended... Read More up getting for the same price at the florist I did choose -- the centerpieces she was offering were teeny-tiny, and she was charging the same even though my flower choices were inexpensive options. She was also not willing to negotiate. Additionally, when it came to discussion options, I felt that she was a little rude and abrupt, which was off-putting, and I think when she realized she wasn't really making a sale, it got worse. Not sure if I just caught her on a bad day, but I left disappointed and looking elsewhere.

Van Nuys Flowers

Reviewed on 7/28/2013 Andrew L

It was easy to work with Elizabeth from Van Nuys Flowers and she did a beautiful job with all of the bouquets and arrangements. The church looked gorgeous and they were quick about moving the flowers from the church to our reception venue as well. Our table centerpieces even had... Read More extra detail that we hadn't discussed and everything looked amazing. The only (very small) drawback was that a detail on my bridal bouquet was forgotten, so when the bouquets were delivered I ended up having to call Elizabeth to come out and fix my bouquet. She arrived very quickly, apologized, and fixed the mistake but that just wasn't something I wanted to worry about on the morning of my wedding. All of the flowers were gorgeous, though, and I am very pleased with the quality.

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 6/14/2013 Maria S

I found Elizabeth through the Knot and asked her to help us with our wedding flowers. After our brief meeting I knew I'm in the hands of a professional and could totally trust her with all the flower selections, design and arrangements. Elizabeth gave me several options that... Read More best suited my budget, made recommendations regarding design and flower options, and explained the whole process in a very confident and caring way. She was also very understanding when I asked her to make some small changes to the color of the flowers right before my wedding. On the day of the wedding our flowers looked amazingly beautiful! The centerpieces, bouquets, and other flower arrangements looked even better than I imagined! I would totally recommend Elizabeth to others as she is a person with a great artistic vision and reliable work ethics. My overall experience was perfect! Thank You, Elizabeth, for making our wedding so beautiful and unforgettable! Best regards, Maria S.

Absolutely Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Melissa O

Elizabeth was super friendly and made gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces and even a fascinator for me to wear in my hair. I spoke to several florists, and had a very specific idea of which flowers I wanted in all my arrangements, namely Birds of Paradise. Most of them balked or... Read More tried to talk me out of them, but Elizabeth was happy to take my desires into consideration and helped me to figure out exactly what configurations and accompanying flowers would bring my vision to life. The piece that she made for me to wear in my hair was stunning and exactly what I wanted. I also really love the way she broke down the estimate for me. She gave me three different tiers of pricing for each item and told me from the beginning that I could mix and match items from each tier to get exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend her for her service and beautiful arrangements.

Amazing wedding florals

Reviewed on 4/22/2013 Allyson K

I had a last minute wedding at the begging of April, and amongst all the craziness and chaos, Elizabeth was a breath of fresh air. She was patient and kind, and the flowers...AMAZING!!! They were exactly what I wanted, and the prices can't be beat. I got so many compliments on... Read More my beautiful arrangements. Van Nuys Flowers is wonderful! I highly recommend them!

Van Nuys Flowers

Reviewed on 12/13/2012 Amber L

Van Nuys Flowers was the perfect touch to my wedding! Just like most brides, we all generally have a budget and I contacted 3 different wedding florists and Elizabeth from Van Nuys Flowers was the only one that was willing to work with me on my budget!! She has this awesome... Read More spreadsheet so you can cut out on cost on some of the flowers for certain things and spend more on other areas of flowers where you wish too! It was great, I really got to pick and choose and she showed me ways that could help save too were other places did not even mention tips like that to me! And not to mention the quality she really put in to making my arrangements perfect! Van Nuys flowers really brought my wedding together and stuck exactly to my theme and what I wanted, not what they thought would work. I had a wonderful experience with Van Nuys flowers and would recommend them to anyone!

Wedding Florist

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 marcela n

I recently was married and Elizabeth helped us with our flowers. She made everything so easy (particulary since I don't know much about flowers) Our flowers were amazing. She was so helpful and worked with our budget. Our overall experience was great. We loved all our flower... Read More arrangements and bouquets. Thank You Elizabeth for making our experience so painless and pleasant. I highly recommend them and will definitely use this flower shop again.

My Wedding

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 Candace B

I found Van Nuys Florist on The Knot. After meeting Elizabeth I hired her and Van Nuys Florist to do my flowers for my wedding which was on July 14, 2012. Elizabeth is great. She listened to my ideas and offered her advice. She provided different price ranges and gave me many... Read More options. I even gave her a few pictures of what I wanted. When I walked into my reception and saw my centerpieces I was so happy!!!!! They were exactly what I wanted! They were just beautiful. My ceremony was decorated beautifully too. I was so happy and even my guests commented on how beautiful the flower arrangements were. She did an amazing job!!!

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 8/20/2012 Maria R

Elizabeth was our first and only stop when the florist selection began for the wedding. We didn't need to look any further to find some of the most unique, exquisite flowers for a wedding. Her expertise, warm and professional service made us feel even more confident that we had... Read More made the right choice with Van Nuys Florist. The flower arrangements on the day of the wedding exceeded our expectations. People were truly in awe with the quality of the flowers and the beautiful arrangements. We HIGHLY recommend Elizabeth and her magnificent creations and incredible price range. Thank you so much for all your hard work. We love you! Anastasia (bride) and Maria (mom)

hollywood glam wedding by van nuys flowers

Reviewed on 5/09/2012 rande d

I just got married on May 6th 2012 and had the most gorgeous flowers from Elizabeth and staff at Van Nuys florist. The flowers were even more beautiful then I dreamed of. Elizabeth created centerpieces with my favorite flowers of iris, lavender and pink roses, and orchids. She... Read More put rhinestones all over and crystals in the vases with a blue votive, all on a 18 inch mirror with more votives so they really had hollywood dazzle with my black table cloth and silver chair covers. I wanted little momentos of my parents who have passed away in my bouquet and she was delighted to add them in the design. Three months before my wedding my half brother passed away, and four weeks before the wedding, my brother who was going to walk me down the aosle passed away. Elizabeth was so sweet to me and put momentos of my brothers in the bouquet. Visiting with her to plan the flowers gave me such joy and I was able to be secure in knowing I didn't have a thing to worry about with the flowers. I cried happy tears when I saw everything at the wedding that was over the top beautiful. She just got me and knew what would be fabulous. So many of the guests told me that it was the most beautiful and fun wedding they had ever been to. The extra bonus i found out was that all the other vendors knew Elizabeth and loved working with her which makes for a very harmoneous event. Who need David Tutura when you have Elizabeth. She even helped me stay in my budget

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/16/2011 Kimberly S

Elizabeth was wonderful and the flowers were perfect!

Great

Reviewed on 11/12/2011 Heather B

The flowers are beautiful. Lots of selection

ok

Reviewed on 11/11/2011 juliana p

good price quality not so good

Good,just confirm

Reviewed on 2/06/2011 Kristin B

Overall Van Nuys Flowers did a great job. My only issue was that if I had not confirmed with them a week prior I may not have had flowers. They seemed to have lost my order, or forgot. I only had two months to plan my wedding and had confirmed with them that they were going to... Read More do the flowers and what we would do the day I met with them. All of the employees and owner were very helpful and friendly. When push comes to shove, I had beautiful flowers on my wedding day. The only thing that was different than originally discussed were the corsages for the MOB and MOG, other than that everything was as we had discussed. Overall, I would say Van Nuys Flowers is worth it, just make sure to confirm.