Customized Entertainment, Lighting & Video Booths

We offer Unlimited Hour DJ packages, incredible design lighting and you'll love our with new Video/Photo Booths. You will meet with your wedding professional in advance to design the wedding of your dreams. We look forward to meeting with you and hearing more about your special day.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

18720 Pleasant Street Suite 203, Brookfield, WI (414) 640-7222

The Best. Period.

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 Anne H

We were extremely impressed with Van Rixel Productions. David was professional, detailed, and gave us one heck of a party. The uplighting in the room was beautiful and we had a lot of compliments on the lighting. David took the time to get to know our tastes in music and... Read More wanted to make sure he knew how to pronounce each member of our bridal party's name. Brides, grooms, families: HE's the BEST. David and his team go above and beyond to make sure you have a fabulous reception. Thank you again Van Rixel Productions. Anne and Bryan

Van Rixel Productions is a must!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Ana P

Thanks to David at Van Rixel Productions, my wedding reception looked absolutely amazing!! I would definitely recommend his services to anyone in need of uplighting at their events. Thanks again David!!

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Alyssa R

My husband and I had Van Rixel Productions at our wedding on 10-14-17. We were impressed with the company from the start. We really enjoyed the online program that allowed us to choose specific songs for different dances. We could also choose songs to put on our "no play" list.... Read More On our wedding day Sammy made it fun for all our our guests. We had many compliments on the day of and also after about how great our DJ was. He kept the dance floor packed for the entire night and was out on the dance floor showing us how to do some different dances. We would highly recommend Van Rixel Productions for anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding.

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Kelly K

We had David as our DJ at our wedding on 11/4/17. He was AWESOME! He played a diverse variety of music that kept the night moving smoothly and people on their feet dancing. We received compliments from people of all ages about our DJ!

2017-11-21T15:18:03 Response from the vendor

You guys were awesome! We loved celebrating with your guests :) Congratulations.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Ryan K

We used Van Rixel Productions for our 9/9/17 wedding, and we could not have been more impressed with our DJ, Rolando. He truly went above and beyond what we expected him to do. We loved that he introduced himself to our guests before the dancing began, and many guests commented... Read More on how unique that was and how much they liked it. He truly was an integral part of making our night go smoothly, and everything went perfectly! He really was so much more than a DJ- he was continuously checking in with us throughout the night to make sure we had everything we needed and that we were satisfied with everything. We didn't have a huge amount of songs we pre-selected, but he picked up on our music taste so well. Music is a pretty big part of my life, and I was so happy that I could say that I LOVED the music at my own wedding. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Brian M

Wow!!! Rolando was unbelievable! Not only was he an amazing DJ, but he helped us with everything throughout the day, talked to the kitchen so we didn't have to, and even showed us how to cut the cake. He was always responsive and there to help us any way he could. My wife... Read More and her family are from Costa Rica and he had a great selection of Latin music!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Caitlin K

My husband and I were super picky with our DJ and didn’t want just your cliche old-man DJ who plays all the cliche wedding songs. Van Rixel understood the energy we wanted for our wedding. From ceremony music, to dinner music, to party music, they hit the nail on the head.... Read More Alec was our DJ and, when we met before the wedding, he asked us how involved we wanted him to be on the wedding day. On a scale of “being a human iPod” to “doing the Wobble with the uncles,” Van Rixel can customize your wedding day exactly as you envision it. Van Rixel was phenomenal and people are still talking about our dance party even months after our wedding. We highly recommend Van Rixel for your wedding DJ and lighting!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Ben Q

The Van Rixel team was nothing short of amazing during the entire process of working with them, paying attention to all of the details necessary in making our day very special. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for not only a DJ, but an MC to ensure a seamless wedding... Read More day!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Amber D

Our DJ (David VanRixel) was amazing and our guests had an absolute BLAST! Our dance floor was filled all night, and it's no exaggeration. We picked out our favorites to dance to all night, but he also threw in some fun to get our guests started in the beginning. Even our priest... Read More was dancing! By the end of the night, our guests were sore, sweaty, and had blisters... signs of a great dancing night. They are still complimenting VanRixel! We also had a photobooth through them and can lighting around our venue. Gorgeous and a blast. I HIGHLY recommend them.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Margaret C

Van Rixel was amazing. they were totally flexible with the music that we wanted. We didn't' have to give every song necessary to fill the dance time at a wedding, we could just use their user-friendly website to put in our must-have songs, and no-play list songs and they fill in... Read More the rest! they were also very gracious as we didn't get our mother-son dance song in until the week before the wedding, and didn't get the last dance song in until our DJ found us at the reception!!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Jacquelyn N

Thank you to team at Van Rixel Productions for giving us an awesome night of entertainment! They were so organized and on top of everything, including the hectic day of schedule. We couldn't be more pleased with the service, consideration, and amazing attitude when it came to... Read More planning our wedding!!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Alyx F

He kept the dance floor full all night!! Did a Great job fulfilling our wants. The online profile he creates for you is very helpful and easy to use (choosing songs/requests etc). He was very friendly and easy to work with! Would definitely recommend! Thanks David!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Eric L

I had no idea how important having the right DJ was! Not only did the wedding look and sound great- but David and his team made for the perfect MC and kept the night moving with ease. I appreciate their experience, but I really appreciate David in particular; he knew his trade... Read More well. People were happy, his music lifted the party up, and closed us down with a strong finish.

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Stephanie L

Alec was our DJ and he did a great job. We enjoyed the planning process, and after our wedding, lots of people were telling me what a great time they had, and that they thought the DJ was fantastic. (June 2017)

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 rebecca c

AMAZING! My Husband and I selected David about a year before our wedding. He is so personable and kind! His team is outstanding! Our DJ's name is John ( he is located in Madison, where we live). He did the most amazing job with our wedding. It was truly the perfect day. I highly... Read More recommend Van Rixel Productions!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Krista G

We had Rolando for our 6.10.17 wedding and WOW! Us, as well as our wedding party, and guests were so happy with everything. Not only was Rolando our DJ, but he was constantly checking in if we needed drinks, what we wanted to do next, mingling with guests, etc. Every single... Read More detail, Rolando was on top of it. It was out of this world. I'm still speechless! Thank you Van Rixel Productions and Rolando for everything!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Jennesa D

We were recommended to use Van Rixel Productions from a friend and are so glad we did! We were a little nervous to find out that we wouldn't "meet" our DJ until about a month before our wedding but they assured us that they have nothing but the best and most professional DJs. DJ... Read More Hans was assigned to our wedding and was absolutely wonderful! He managed our ceremony and reception and everything was flawless. He kept us on track all night from the grand march to the speeches and was even flexible with moving the father daughter and mother son dance to later to accommodate a sunset photo. The dance floor was packed all night! We would highly recommend Van Rixel and DJ Hans!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Samantha G

When we went to a wedding for another family member we saw Van Rixel Productions in action. We loved them that we asked for a card on the spot. There is no other DJ that I could see doing our wedding. When planning for all the different moments of the day that needed music... Read More (which we didn't even think about) he had a list of what would work for those moments. They made planning a breeze. And the day of was flawless. Our dance floor was full the whole night. He was amazing and very friendly and always in a great mood.

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Carolyn F

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ. David was professional from the planning phases through the reception. He instilled trust from the outset. He was truly a master of ceremony, coordinating family and friends for pictures and other things a typical DJ would not do. He... Read More collaborated well with the reception staff behind the scenes so we would not have to worry about him setting up or anything like that. He had a great read on the dance floor, playing the right songs to keep people dancing and having fun. He even tracked down some pretty obscure songs we requested. Overall, if you live in or near the Milwaukee area, you should definitely hire David or his team.

Reviewed on 1/30/2017

My wife and I selected David after seeing him at several friends weddings. He tailors the sound to the preferences of the couple and the crowd and is able to keep people dancing all night. He's simply the best.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Megan B

My husband and I would like to thank David and Van Rixel Productions for helping us have the best wedding ceremony and reception we could ask for. We planned our wedding from across the country and David made it very easy to communicate with him and made sure we were on the same... Read More page even when it came to all of the small details. His team did an amazing job on every aspect of the day, from the up-lighting in the reception hall, the lighted tables in the cocktail room, the special touches on the photo booth printouts, being right on cue with every hand-picked song we chose for each special moment, making it possible to use a custom design for the wall projection, and even keeping us on schedule throughout the whole day. We received so many complements on every feature of the ceremony and reception that Van Rixel Productions helped with, and all of the hard work they put in really made our day extraordinary. If you want to have a beautiful wedding with incredible special touches, and work with people who genuinely care about making your day one of a kind, we would strongly recommend Van Rixel Productions. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Jeff A

David and his team were outstanding from beginning to end. Not only did they make our day special but we had several comment on how great the music and experience was. We would definitely recommend them in the future.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Shanna P

Van Rixel Productions was the only DJ we looked into and they provided services for the ceremony, reception, and we used their photo booth (which has an AWESOME feature of guests being able to leave video messages). David's experience and professionalism left me worry-free that... Read More day which is priceless to a bride! We had a full dance floor the entire night and guests are still talking about how much fun they had.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Ryan R

Look no further. I selected David Van Rixel based off his reviews on this website and others and he completely knocked it out of the park. After our initial phone consultation I decided to book David himself for our wedding and he was so easy to work with and made the whole... Read More process flow very smoothly. He was very helpful in guiding us through the timeline and choosing music for the different stages of the night. One of the main things we wanted was to ensure we had the dance floor full all night and David delivered big time. I still have friends and family telling us how much fun they had and how much they enjoyed David. David played all of our requests, even the last minute selections I had texted him. David is a fantastic DJ that will keep the party going and is so easy to work with. So happy that we had David DJ our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Alyssa M

I may be biased, but we had the absolute best wedding EVER! Van Rixel Productions played a huge role in making our day unforgettable. Our guests are still raving about how much fun they had and how awesome our music selection was. Not only does Van Rixel Productions provide an... Read More excellent DJ and lighting service, they are the best at creating and sticking to a timeline. I felt at ease throughout my entire reception. David is absolutely phenomenal. I strongly recommend using Van Rixel Productions for your future event. You won't be disappointed.