Specialized Dance Lessons for Wedding Couples!

Let Vargo's Dance take away the worry of your first dance with specialized private lessons so that it becomes one of the highlights of your important day! We can work with any time frame and any budget! Give us to a call and begin with a $25 Private Introductory Lesson!

115 W. State Street, Geneva, IL (630) 232-2990

Unforgettable experience

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Keri Ann P

My husband and I decided to take dance lessons in preparation for our first dance at our wedding. We found Vargo's and had Jamie as our instructor. I cannot say enough good things about Jamie! She is so sweet, and we were always laughing and enjoying our time with her as well as... Read More learning our dance. She really made it a special and enjoyable time for us that even though it was for our wedding, it was also a nice little break for us as a couple. We looked forward to our lesson every week and we really miss lessons and Jamie now that it is over. We had so much fun we can't wait until we can come back to Vargo's. Everyone was so blown away by our first dance and it is something I will cherish and take with me forever. Cannot thank Jamie enough.

Fabulous dance instructors!

Reviewed on 8/12/2012 Michelle H

Vargo's is the place to go for dance lessons. Not only are they reasonably priced, their teachers are wonderful too. My husband and I went to have our first dance choreographed. We both have 2 left feet. After the first class, we already knew the basic steps and were able to do... Read More them well. I was amazed. The people at Vargo's treated you like students and not like a number or a paycheck. We recommend Vargo's to anyone who might want to learn to dance for any reason.

First Dance Lessons

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Meghan M

Vargo's Dance was great! My fianec and I are not natural dancers and they worked with us to get a first dance that is going to look amazing. They have great teachers that are patient and so good at what they do. I would highly recommend them!!!

Great Groupon Deal

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Tina M

We had a great time using a 5-lesson Groupon to learn a first dance at Vargos. All the teachers we worked with were knowledgeable, patient, and friendly. Unfortunately, we couldn't afford more than the 5 lessons, but even with those 5, we felt confident and had fun dancing on... Read More our wedding day.

absolutely the best!!!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2013 Lauren A

We have been attending classes at Vargo's dance for over a year and even after our wedding is over, we still plan on coming for dance classes because we enjoy it so much. We had such a fun routine that Levi choreographed for us and we couldn't have imagined a better payoff for... Read More our first dance at our wedding! Thanks so much! We love you guys!

Patient, friendly and great teachers

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 Allean S

My parents decided last minute they wanted dance lessons for my dad and I. Which then also turned into 2 classes for my now husband and I. They were wonderful and made it so easy to understand. They ended up teaching my husband and I a harder dance because we picked the steps up... Read More so quickly. They are extremely friendly and patient. My parents now actually are regulars here. Thanks Vargo's!