Create...Decorate...Celebrate...

CONGRATULATIONS on your wedding and welcome to Vase to Vase the flower store ! How may we help you create, decorate and celebrate your very special day ?

$$$

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

Bow2010

1390 Bonnieview Ave, Lakewood, OH

THE Best Wedding Florist

Reviewed on 2/09/2014 Chad B

These guys are THE florist you want for your wedding. Seriously, ask around to those in "the know", and they will tell you that you want Vase to Vase for your wedding florist. They are obviously experts and can take that image you have in your head and make it into a... Read More reality. We didn't want the normal wedding flowers, and had a "different" vision for our flowers - lots of ribbons and dark saturated colors incorporated. They were able to make our vision a reality. I'm sure your vision is different than ours was, but they seem pretty good at figuring out what you want and making it happen. The people that work there are really awesome to get to know. They were responsive and personable. We really enjoyed getting to know them. They were willing to meet with us several times in order to answer our questions and get it right. They were also able to take our budget into consideration. They were able to take the grandiose idea we had and scale it to fit our budget. There is a reason Vase to Vase wins awards and is whispered to be the best wedding florist in town... because they are!

Creative Florist

Reviewed on 11/22/2013 Kelly G

Tom from Vase to Vase was easy to work with and so creative. I had unique centerpiece ideas, and the centerpieces turned out amazing. I had over 30 tables and each table was different. The look was spectacular.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Kendra W

Jeff and his team did an absolutely fantastic job at my wedding. I was beyond impressed with how he made my vision come to life. He was very accomodating and met with me several times to understand exactly what I was looking for. I loved my bouquet, my bridesmaids' bouquets and... Read More all the boutenierres. But my favorite part was everything they did for the reception. He created the perfect, whimsical look I had my heart set on. Everyone was commenting on how beautiful the centerpieces were! Overall, if you are looking for a floral designer who can transform your vision beyond your expectations, look no farther than Vase to Vase!

Loved them!

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Amanda K

We used Vase to Vase for our flowers and we loved working with them! The flowers were beautiful and my bouquet stayed fresh for over a week after the wedding. They were organized, professional, and took the time to listen to what we wanted and work within our budget. I would... Read More highly recommend their services!

Better than I could have imagined!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 jessica m

Jeff saw our vision for the wedding and nailed the style and colors to a tee! He was fabulous to work with as well.

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 emily p

Our experience with Vase to Vase was exceptional from start to finish. When the task of DIY reception flowers became too daunting, Vase to Vase was there to take over all responsibility and make our vision a reality. They were extremely accommodating to our serious time... Read More constraints and never once pressured us to go outside of our budget. The displays were gorgeous and the bridal party flowers were perfect. My family and I will be sure to use Vase to Vase again, and highly recommend them for any and all special events.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 7/18/2014 Amy S

I used vase to vase for my June 2014 wedding and they were terrific. No complaintes what so ever. The flowers were beautiful and held up for the entire event.

Horrible Experience followed by Insults from Owner

Reviewed on 2/24/2014 Sarah P

I used Vase to Vase for my wedding, and I sincerely regret that decision. At first I was very excited because they made very grand promises regarding what would be feasible within our (average to above average) budget. My wedding was in January, and they assured me that the... Read More flowers would be fine. I asked if there was anything we needed to be weary of, or perhaps if we should use some non traditional elements so we didn't rely so heavily on the flowers lasting through the cold. I was assured they would be fine. The day of the wedding the bouquets, men's flowers, corsages and etc. arrived in disarray. The men's flowers were all mislabeled and the mothers' corsages were crushed. We were unable to reach anyone at the shop for help. We were also hugely disappointed with the flowers at the reception. They were just lack luster, and much smaller than promised. All of these things do not begin to bother me as much as the email response that I received from a series of phone calls with the owner, in which he chose to personally degrade my character rather than show any level of compassion.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 4/07/2013 Maggie M

Thom is absolutely amazing! He took my vision and made it magical. He is truly gifted and very passionate in what he does! Thank you for making our wedding even more special!!

Wonderful florist

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Katie B

Vase to Vase is one of our favorite vendors. They were able to work within our budget and they did a beautiful job with the floral for our wedding! I would recommend them to anyone!

the best ever!

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Amanda L

Thom is a saint. He totally got my vision from day one and worked very well with my budget. He was create and made beautiful arrangements that many were talking about the day after! I did not know much or give a lot of importance to flowers, but he did and they were... Read More outstanding. I will use him again if I ever need to send flowers! The bouquets were AMAZING! Thom, can't thank you enough!

Beautiful flowers but not quite perfect

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Danielle S

We booked Vase to Vase for our recent wedding. The owners are such nice people and we were generally happy with our flowers but had a couple of small complaints. They were great to work with leading up to the wedding and really took time to meet with us and seemed like they... Read More understood the overall vision we had as well as the little details that were important to us. They even had some great ideas for things like a reception card holder as well as our bridesmaid and flower girl bouquets. I think that the quality of the flowers that were delivered on our wedding day was great. They looked beautiful and fresh and still looked great the next day. We had requested lots of orchids and they were all beautiful. The bouquets were stunning and everything was delivered on time. I only have two very small complaints. My first complaint is that the table center pieces were a little smaller and simpler than I felt we had discussed at our meetings. While a little disappointing, this could have been just miscommunication. A mock-up centerpiece isn't included in the charge but they're happy to do one if you cover the cost. I think that might be a good idea so you can see just what you'll be getting. My other complaint was that the only flower I had said I didn't enjoy were lillies. They remind me of funerals and my mother-in-law isn't crazy about the smell. Despite going over this at our final meeting, all of our centerpieces contained rather large white lillies. At the end of the day the overall look was great and everyone loved our reception, but with the amount of money we spent on wedding flowers I would have liked for it to be just what we envisioned and requested. We would recommend them but would consider getting a mock-up centerpiece and repeating any specific likes or dislikes numerous times.

The BEST

Reviewed on 12/12/2011 Katie S

They were absolutely amazing to work with from the very start. I am a very particular bride who has very high expectations. My mother and I met with a lot of florists in the Cleveland area, and only Thom really understood the concept of our wedding. He was able to take my... Read More ideas and turn them into beautiful centerpieces. All of the wedding guests (and we have some critical family members) commented on how stunning the flowers were. I am so grateful for all the work they did!

Floral delight

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Jennifer H

Vase to Vase did a wonderful job with all of my floral needs. From the initial consultation to the end result was just stress free and fun. Jeff and Thom did a fantastic job with the center pieces for the reception. They just set the romantic mood with all the flowers and... Read More candles on the tables. The flowers that were chosen were perfect compliments to the colors of the wedding. And the scent of the gardenia's in my bouquet got every guest talking and looking/smelling it. My groom and I could not have been happier with their professional and personal service.

such a pleasure to work with and the flowers were

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 Monica H

i will admit that i know nothing about flowers so when it came to the flowers for my wedding, i was happy to follow the lead of two of my friends who had used vase 2 vase and had raved about them. i worked mainly with thom but we also got some input and great suggestions from... Read More jeff when he was in the shop during our consultations. thom made me feel at ease and never once made me feel ignorant or that the questions i was asking were silly (when they sometimes probably were). i was so excited to get to my venue the day of the wedding #1 to get married (obviously) but #2 to see the floral design that thom and his team had created. i was blown away. even my husband, who knows less about flowers than i do, could not stop talking about how amazing the flowers were. my bouquet took my breath away and the bridesmaids' bouquets were perfect. i would give thom, jeff and vase 2 vase 50,000 stars if that were an option. such warm, classy men who know their flowers. amazing.

Creative Designs

Reviewed on 10/08/2011 Mary A

Our florist Jeff was very helpful in c.reating unique centerpiece designs based on the color themes for our wedding. All of our flowers were beautiful and we received many compliments

Brides beware Vase to Vase

Reviewed on 9/22/2011 Chelsea M

Breached contract 6 weeks before wedding. Kept deposit dollars.

Great Vision

Reviewed on 9/05/2011 Samantha B

If your not sure exactly what you want, Vase to Vase is perfect. They worked with me to figure out my vision and truly executed it!

Perfect vision

Reviewed on 9/02/2011 Lisa R

Tom and vase 2 vase were amazing to work with. I came in with just the idea of a classic Tuscan vintage (not just a Tuscan wine) theme and he was totally able to grasp what I was looking for. We supplied our own vintage vases and flower planters and they customized all of our... Read More centerpieces individually. I loved my boquets and bridal party flowers. They even did special flowers to help me honor my father who had passed away. He selected flowers with meaning while preserving the overall feel. And overall, it was less than I expected to pay. I highly recommend them to other brides.

Amazing Vendor

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Jenna S

Great wedding flowers. Made my vision come true! Love these men!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 7/04/2011 Lisa C

My flowers were wonderful! The whole experience - from beginning to end - was so easy and fun. Jeff listened to exactly what we wanted and was super creative in how he designed it. Everyone commented on how gorgeous our flowers were :)

BEST WEDDING FLORIST EVER!

Reviewed on 6/28/2011 Katie S

Thom and Jeff did such an amazing job on our wedding flowers. After meeting with them the first time, I knew that they were truly "artistic" and love what they do. They looked at photos I liked and pieced together a concept of what they thought I wanted. Well they were spot... Read More on! I'm so glad I was able to trust them completely with my "vision" and not have to worry about it. I had no idea what I wanted for my bouquet and they totally made a great one based on other things I liked! They were fexible with drop off times and with our budget. We gave them a 1500 budget and they said, "done". They also let us use our own vases. I collected over 100 vases from garage sales and they loved the idea. I think this is ultimately what saved us money, so it's so great they didn't have any problems with it. The flower arrangements were so beautiful everyone at our wedding couldn't stop talking about them. We had no problem cleaning up after the reception because everyone, upon our insistence, was carrying armfuls of vases out the door! My advice is to use Vase to Vase for your wedding, because they are so creative and they will bring that "ritzy" feel to your wedding, in the budget that you want.

Overall Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Donna Y

I used Vase to Vase for my wedding. My overall experience was wonderful. Thom and Jeff were awesome to work with. They got to know me and my style and then made excellent recomendations, things I would never think of. As a bride it is hard to put something like this in... Read More someone else's hands but the end product was breathtaking. Guests thought the flowers were fake they were so gorgeous. They decorated my cake and cake table, centerpieces, everything was absolutely breathtaking.

Unique & REALLY worked with my budget!

Reviewed on 10/18/2010 Amanda v

These guys are great! So nice, so personalable and willing to try something new! The 1st day I walked into the shop, I told them I wanted something a little less traditional and first, Jeff sat and listened, absorbing everything and never once telling me an idea was impossible!... Read More He did remind me of my budget on occassion and had great ideas on how to take one idea and make it more within my price range. Jeff and his partner had great ideas of their own, that really meshed with what I was thinking. Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful! 17 days later and I JUST NOW threw out my bouquet! I recommend getting a sample of any bouquet you are purchasing - just because they are so beautiful!!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Katie H

The flowers were so beautiful. Tom did such a great job putting together the bouquets, corsages and centerpieces. He has such a vision and was able to help us with our entire reception details working off of our basic theme. Such a pleasure to work with.

TO Vase to Vase