Vegas Weddings

Las Vegas, NV

Simple and Elegant Weddings for all budgets

Vegas Weddings has been providing upscale and elegant weddings in Las Vegas for 15 years as we enter our Crystal Anniversary Celebration! We have become the premier wedding chapel company in Las Vegas with more than eight ceremony venues to choose from. Our professional wedding planners will work with you every step of the way to create the Las Vegas wedding of your dreams! Whether it’s an intimate ceremony for two or an all-out celebration for 100, you will have an upscale and elegant experience, regardless of budget. Exceptional service, amazing photography, great packaging and affordable prices has all helped Vegas Weddings be named “Best of Las Vegas” by the Review-Journal newspaper. Now, let us help you in planning your special day!

• Outdoor - Covered

$ – Inexpensive

Civil Union, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Transportation

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

555 South 3rd Street, Las Vegas, NV (702) 933-3464

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Tory T

There is only one word to describe our experience here and that word is "magical". Michelle was our wedding coordinator, Rev. Arnold married us and our photographer was THE BEST and took the most beautiful pictures of us. They took all the pressure of planning away and made our... Read More wedding day memorable vs stressful. Worth every penny, don't go anywhere else!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Shannon L

Simply an amazing experience with Vegas Weddings. I felt like a princess every step of the way. Everything was simply perfect. Photos turned out amazing and our ceremony was beautiful. So thankful for this incredible experience!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 George C

We wanted something simple without any stress, just the two of us, and that is exactly what they delivered: they thought of everything. They were actually keener than us to make it all perfect! They guided us on every step of the way; all we had to do was follow their cue,... Read More clearly because they know the bride and the groom already have a lot going on! Everything went really smooth, and they did everything with a big smile. They turned our wedding into a very easy, stress-free experience, something we are really grateful for!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 DeAnna A

Everything was absolutely perfect! From the day we started planning our wedding, to the day of the wedding everything was point on! The entire Vegas Wedding staff was so informative, attentive, and just great! My guests couldn't stop talking about how wonderful our wedding... Read More ceremony was. I highly recommend Vegas Weddings!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Ryan C

Great experience. We got married 11/28/17. We had guests from all over come to the wedding and they loved it. We got married on the terrace. It was so beautiful. We would defiantly go back for a vow renewal.

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Kayla C

The staff was so wonderful and helpful, made sure everything was STRESS FREE!! Even though it was a busy holiday weekend made sure our wedding went exactly how we wanted and the photos turned out absolutely amazing. Michelle our wedding planner was amazing to work with, Pastor... Read More Nelson was so kind and the photographer was AMAZING! Thank you for making our wedding day everything we have ever wanted.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Jacinta S

Vegas Weddings is the best! They took good care of us! Make this your choice to elope! Great for all budgets!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jessica M

My husband and I got married 05/19/17 in the garden room! It was a beautiful experience! The staff was just so accommodating! My hubby and I picked different vows then most and the staff worked hard to make sure everything happened for us! We say at least once a month how happy... Read More we are for picking Vegas weddings!!! It was beautiful a beautiful experience!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Lisa R

My husband and I had a very small wedding, with only my son and his friend as witnesses and guests, but thanks to the streaming option, my family in Albuquerque and Colorado Springs got to see me wed the man of my dreams. Would highly recommend if anyone one out of town family... Read More that cannot get the chance to come to Vegas.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Celina H

Great place to get married or vow renewal , very accommodating to all of my needs. Great experience all around

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 John E

They helped us plan our wedding on the 18th october, and Yvette was always very helpful, which was fantastic as we were based in the U.K. tbey accomodated our requests ams never tried a hard upsell. The execution was great and i have the most amazing memories of our wedding day... Read More complete with our 2 young children who were made to feel welcome. There was no long drawn out ceremony, but an enjoyable one led by Richard. All of our family who viewed online described the ceremony as perfect. Thanks to them we have thw most perfect eedding day memories. Would recommend to anyone wanting to use them.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Latoyria O

They did an awesome job

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Nick E

Honestly such a great company. One year ago, our wedding was ruined by selfish, narcissistic family members. We struggled with what to do and where to go from there... We decided to do it the only other way we would have and take a trip out to Vegas to do something solely for... Read More ourselves. We found that opportunity in a vow renewal through Vegas Weddings. We had a drive through wedding with our closest friends and made a new memorable day to replace our old one, in true Vegas style. They went above and beyond our "perfect" 25k first wedding and helped make a beautiful, memorable day. Their photographer truly captured the atmosphere of how happy we were and the photos came out beautiful. We honestly could not have asked for a better day and our wedding planner Danielle helped make it possible. Thank you, Vegas Weddings!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Glenn Michael S

Absolutely perfect, stress free from start to finish.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Rebecca W

We decided to elope last minute. Vegas weddings were incredibly helpful and accommodating and we were able to have the wedding that I had envisioned and always wanted and it went off without a hitch perfectly. Thank you Vegas Weddings

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Leann H

Extremely friendly staff, very accommodating and flexible. We had a great day and the pictures are amazing!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Diamonique R

Everyone was so helpful in making my day beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Charles G

Had a fantastic time staffing were very helpful and professional

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Christopher H

Soup to nuts, simply awesome! No pressure to up sell packages, well organized, cordial hosts from guests to wedding party. Compliments constantly from family/friends regarding the photography! Epic day, thank you!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Jennifer R

Friendly staff, easy to work with and the facility is gorgeous! The photographer we had was also fantastic. Tooks lots of great shots and no one was pushy to "up sell" anything. We got exactly what we wanted and could not have asked for a better

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Rebecca T

Was a fantastic venue! Was very professional and they were super informative when it comes to walking down the aisle and how to walk and stand. The photographer was amazing! Took the most flattering photos. I can’t leave out the our limo driver tommy, he was awesome driver I... Read More highly recommend this venue

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Leanne M

I had the most amazing stress-free wedding ever all from emailing to final meeting and finally the wedding on 28th September 2017 thanks for making me so happy will definitely be back for our renewlys in few years time

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Shareka L

I’m so happy I choose Vegas Weddings. They are amazing. They handled everything and all I had to do is get married. I highly recommend them

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Amy B

Me & my wife had a Vegas wedding 2/16/17 and we couldn’t be happier with “Vegas Weddings”. Very helpful throughout the entire process. Our Wedding was perfect, thanks to the wonderful staff and great service.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Madison B

We got married this past weekend at The Hilton Gardens in Vegas and everyone was so wonderful. Vegas Weddings made everything so easy. We had zero worries with our special day which meant a ton to us!!!! They are very professional with their services!