Vegas Weddings

Las Vegas, NV

Book Your Wedding with Vegas Weddings

A BEACH IN LAS VEGAS, NV

Look into Vegas Weddings in Nevada if you are looking for convenience and flexibility for your Las Vegas wedding. With a range of complete packages and a variety of venue locations to choose from, Vegas Weddings is sure to have something to fit every taste and budget. The bride and groom begin by reserving a date and selecting a package. All packages can be customized with a number of offered ceremony enhancements. The available venues depend on the level of package chosen, but there are several locations to choose from. There are about 11 different package locations where couples can wed, but some are more popular than others.

The Wedding Chapel. The Wedding Chapel is the most popular location at Vegas Weddings. Crystal chandeliers hang above the center aisle with traditional wooden pews lining either side. Stained glass windows line each wall and lead to a classic wooden altar. The Wedding Chapel seats a maximum of 100 guests.

The Terrace Gazebo. The Terrace Gazebo is located on the second-story balcony. A multi-toned stone floor is surrounded by low stone walls with black iron fencing. A charming white gazebo sits at one end on a raised platform. Strategically located to maximize sunset views, the Terrace Gazebo can accommodate up to 30 people.

The Reception Hall. The Reception Hall has neutral taupe walls and hardwood floors. An optional dance floor can be installed and the room can host up to 56 guests.

The Crystal Suite. The Crystal Suite is suitable for smaller, more intimate ceremonies. The room is decorated in soft shades of blue and lilac. Guests may sit in comfortable padded chairs with pretty crystal lights adorning the walls. The Crystal Suite can accommodate up to 10 guests.

The Gazebo. The Gazebo at the Hilton Garden Inn features a lovely pool with soothing waterfalls that pour from central rock formation. A bamboo pavilion with a traditional grass roof helps keep up to 100 guests cool in the Nevada sun.

The Sandy Beach. Also located at the Hilton Garden Inn, The Sandy Beach overlooks the pool and seats up to 40 people. As the name suggests, guests are seated in chairs set out on the sandy space.

The Hawaiian Garden. The Hawaiian Garden is located on the other end of the pool at the Hilton Garden Inn. Its manicured lawn is surrounded by palm trees and tropical flowers and this space seats up to 75 guests.

The Wedding Garden. The Wedding Garden is a stunning venue with beige tiled floors and white walls. White columns frame a stone fountain and greenery hangs from the walls and over an arched entrance. Up to 40 guests can sit in decorative white garden chairs.

Weddings coordinated by Vegas Weddings vary depending on the package chosen. Most packages include limo services to and from the venue, flowers for the bride, a boutonniere for the groom, photos and traditional wedding music. After selecting a package, couples have a variety of options to customize their experience for a fee.

Photography is exclusively handled by Vegas Weddings. A variety of photography packages is available to choose from and no outside photography of any kind is allowed. Bridal dressing rooms are available for photographs, but couples need to arrive dressed and ready for their ceremony.

Vegas Weddings specializes in wedding ceremonies but is also able to handle receptions. The venue provides all linens and tableware along with a buffet dinner and wedding cake. Couples take home included glass flutes for the toast, a guestbook and pen set displayed during the reception and a cake cutting and serving set.

Las Vegas is a popular wedding destination and can accommodate an extravagant, over-the-top celebration or a small, private ceremony for just the bride and groom. When it comes to options, Vegas Weddings does not disappoint and offers enough variety to ensure the venue has something for everyone. In addition to the unique locations and package options, a few things that set Vegas Weddings apart include:

• Traditional Elvis wedding option
  • Climate controlled lobbies for guests
  • Live online broadcast of ceremony available
  • Mini Elvis impersonator
  • Ministers who speak French and Spanish
  • Translator services in French or Russian

Simple and Elegant Weddings for all budgets

Vegas Weddings has been providing upscale and elegant weddings in Las Vegas for 15 years as we enter our Crystal Anniversary Celebration! We have become the premier wedding chapel company in Las Vegas with more than eight ceremony venues to choose from. Our professional wedding planners will work with you every step of the way to create the Las Vegas wedding of your dreams! Whether it’s an intimate ceremony for two or an all-out celebration for 100, you will have an upscale and elegant experience, regardless of budget. Exceptional service, amazing photography, great packaging and affordable prices has all helped Vegas Weddings be named “Best of Las Vegas” by the Review-Journal newspaper. Now, let us help you in planning your special day!

• Outdoor - Covered

$ – Inexpensive

Waterfront, Garden, Rooftop

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Transportation

555 South 3rd Street, Las Vegas, NV (702) 933-3464

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Sam G

Vegas Weddings did an amazing job taking care of everything for my wedding. It was stress free and I didn't have to handle anything. I just told them what I was looking for and they took care of the rest. There were charges to make customizations to the ceremony, reception and... Read More photo package upgrades; but as long as you are aware of that upfront it was fine. Great place to get married!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Heidi M

We decided to go to Vegas and get married just 10 days beforehand and Vegas Weddings were amazing in making all the ceremony arrangements! I was a bit concerned booking from the UK with no knowledge of the chapel etc but the package we wanted was adapted to suit all our needs,... Read More and all the staff we dealt with were professional. It was great having a driver take us to get the license and check out the venue a day before the ceremony. We had a gorgeous ceremony on the terrace in the evening on 12th October, got everything we wanted including hair and make up, flowers, music, live broadcast. Our photographer was great we ended up buying all of the images instead of the select amount we had paid for initially. The location of the chapel is easy to get to and they offer so many packages that everyone would be able to find something to suit them. I was so happy with how smoothly the whole experience went and would definitely recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Ilisa S

Vegas weddings is the PERFECT one-stop-shop for a wedding! They were amazing!!! They took care of everything including providing a limo to get our marriage license (which was a surprise we were expecting a town car). I don't know how many weddings were happening at once, but it... Read More felt like we were the only people they were catering to. The officiant was kind and spoke to us each briefly before the ceremony. He was able to choose beautiful and sincere words that represented our relationship perfectly. Our family and friends were able to watch via satellite feed which was just one of the many features available. The photographer took some really wonderful photos.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Stephanie H

I am so glad that I used Vegas weddings. The staff was friendly and helpful and once I got to Vegas all I had to do was show up for my appointments and my wedding. I loved the pictures and the cake was amazing! Two weeks later and my guests are still talking about how amazing... Read More the cake was!! I highly recommend Vegas weddings for a stress free and lovely wedding experience.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Margaret F

I'm happy I choose Vegas Weddings for our 50th Vow renewal. Start to finish a good experience. Very friendly staff. Absolutely loved our minister, every one said how much they liked the ceremony. Very affordable to what ever your budget. Thanks again for the great experience.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Amanda V

I was able to plan my entire wedding months ahead of time. When I got to Vegas I didn't have to do anything but show up. Your team did an amazing job.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Kecia P

The wedding was beautiful and they catered to my needs. The only thing to my that wasn't worth it was their photo package, but other than that everything else was beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Shantell L

I got married here almost three years ago and it was such a wonderful experience we couldn't have picked a better place

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Julie Anne J

My husband and I were married at Vegas Weddings in 2011 and renewed our vows there again in 2015. Both events were unforgettable. The staff was wonderful and we felt totally special and important on both occasions. I lost my husband to Metastatic Melanoma in February of this... Read More year. We knew he only had months to live when we renewed our vows. Our wedding planner was sensitive to this and took really great care of us. I would highly recommend Vegas Weddings.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Bianca R

Courteous and professional throughout our entire wedding process. Their venue options were beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Adriana T

Super organized, lovely venue choice and gorgeous decoration. Staff always available and willing to help!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Christy S

Absolutely loved Vegas Weddings! My husband and I could not have picked a better place to get married. The entire staff was great, punctual at returning calls and emails about our upcoming ceremony. They made sure everything went perfect for our special day. Great place and... Read More great staff.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Juan O

Best place ever great service

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Madeline G

I can't put into words how awesome this place from day 1 when I decided to use their venue until now they have been more then professional ! The venue is beautiful the roses were gorgeous the staff friendly willing to help the event planner went above and beyond and the... Read More photographer was everything I wanted on my wedding day anything and everything I needed or wanted was available to me I would definitely recommend this venue and will use again when I do my vow renewals

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Sarah M

What a perfect place to get married. The staff was great!! My husband and I just showed up and they took care of everything! You you want to get married in Vegas this is the best place!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Debbie V

We were married at Vegas Weddings just last week! Our experience was nothing short of perfect. They took care of every detail and I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Sandra M

We are so happy we decided to get married at Vegas Weddings . It was a blast ! Everyone was so helpful and a pleasure to work with . Best chapel in Vegas!!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Iisha W

1 week later and I'm still in awe. It was such an intimate and special moment for my husband and I. The staff were awesome. They were attentive and very helpful. They really made the days leading too and our wedding day a moment to remember. And kuddos to the photographer. The... Read More moments captured are loved by our family and friends. I'm excited to tell everyone we went to Vegas Weddings 👰🏽

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jason & Jeff R

Vegas Weddings was an amazing venue for our wedding. The staff are great and very friendly.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jason & Jeff R

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Alexis V

Very organized & the pictures came out beautiful! No one believed I got married at a chapel in Vegas! The wedding packages are very reasonable compared to other chapels in the area!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kathy C

I live in Florida and did everything via email and phone. Everything came out perfect. All of our guest were really impressed.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 John M

Excellent planning and extremely flexible. Due to circumstance beyond our control we had to reschedule 3 times and Vegas Wddings was extremely effective in accommodating these last minute changes. Our wedding went off without the slightest hitch and we have Marcy Wheeler to... Read More thank for her attention to ever changing details.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Holly H

Great place! Perfect Wedding! Everyone was so nice'!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Sarah T

My husband and I were married at Vegas Weddings last September and we had a wonderful experience! We live in Calgary, Canada so we arranged everything from long distance. My husbands Aunt recommended the chapel as she had attended a wedding there in previous years. Our planner,... Read More Danielle was wonderful to work with, gave us all the details we need and took care of everything so we literally just had to show up. We had over 65 people in attendance, over 10 people in the wedding party and tons of family to work with for family photos and everything went perfectly. There was a small medical incident with my step mother-in-law but I was blissfully oblivious until the following day when I heard what had happened. Thank you Vegas Weddings for a spectacular day! I always tell our friends about the chapel we were married at - the one called simply "Vegas Weddings" :D