Unique, Candid and Engaging.

A photograph is more than just an image, it should convey and preserve a particular story for families to enjoy for generations to come. Let us chronicle your wedding day and show how your wonderful unity together began.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Norwalk, CT Connecticut, New York and New Jersey (203) 550-2317

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Joyce H

I would recommend without hesitation. Veleska and Damion were absolutely amazing in capturing the gorgeous scenery and every natural moment of our wedding. They identified a few beautiful spots for posed photos that captured the beautiful fall foliage and every photo is filled... Read More with the unfiltered emotion of the day. Veleska and Damion made us and our guests feel comfortable and the process of taking pictures was seamless. We have numerous beautiful photos, capturing the joy and laughter as it naturally occurred which is exactly what we wanted for our special day.

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Ivonne Z

Hiring Veleska Martin Photography to capture the special moments of our wedding was one of the best decisions I've made. From the first time we met, her warm personality and professionalism assured me that our memories were going to be preserved just as we wanted. Veleska and... Read More her team made the process fun and stress-free. She was part of the action, so I never felt that I needed to take time away from my guests because she was always there to capture the perfect shot. Our wedding photographs are just fabulous!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Kayla K

Veleska and Damion are both so friendly and did a beautiful job with our wedding photos and all 3 albums. They were flexible with how we wanted our photos taken. They also had their own great ideas for poses that were comfortable and did not feel staged. I gave a list of all... Read More photos that I would like taken and they covered each one! My husband and I lost track of time towards the end of the wedding and Veleska and Damion stayed to make sure they got the photos of the bouquet and garter toss like I requested. I am so happy I chose them for our special day.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Julia F

Veleska and Damien is a great team to work with. We hired them for our wedding in July. The result was amazing. They definitely know what they are doing. Very professional, everything according to contract. I'd love to hire Veleska to all my future events.

Veleska Martin

Veleska Martin is a New Zealand native that has traveled the world with her camera along with a keen eye for detail. From a young age she has captured some of the most beautiful locations and experiences through photography. With over a decade and a half of photography experience Veleska, embarked on establishing her own business in 2012 with the emphasis on providing quality and creative images tailored to each individual client’s needs and personality.