Venetian River Club

Banquet/Reception Hall, Country Club

502 Veneto Blvd., North Venice, FL

Wonderful

Reviewed on 4/06/2013 Krista K

Angella and Alicia at Venetian Gof and River Club were exceptional! They handled every detail with perfection!

Absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 Jeanne H

I had my wedding here in July, and the staff took care of everything, from set up to tear down and everything in between. They think of everything, even having cold towels ready for you on a hot day. I could not be happier with the way I was treated there. Not only do they have wonderful staff, but the grounds are also beautiful and well kept, and the food is phenomenal. Also, the price is totally reasonable! They don't try to nickel and dime you with everything, and are even great with providing money saving tips!

PERFECTION!!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2010 Tiffany S

Angella Cisco-Ferreira is my hero!!!! Without Angella (the events manger/goddess) our wedding week-end celebration would not have been complete! Her expertise, polite mannerism, efficient attention to detail and reliability was exactly what we wanted and needed to have at these extremely special events. We had a golf tournament and luncheon held at the Venetian Country club the day before our wedding and then a superb cocktail hour and reception at the Venetian River Club. The grounds at the Venetian gave us the most gorgeous photographs and we would not have changed a thing!

TO Venetian River Club