Fourth Generation Family Jeweler

The main principle of our longevity is our connection to this very noble profession & our immeasurable affinity to our extended family-our valued clients. Our mission is to remain loyal to this tradition by educating the public about the wonderful world of diamonds, precious gems, and fine jewelry.

Jewelry Collections

Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Rings

1024 Easton Ave, Somerset, NJ (732) 247-4454

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Erin B

We worked with Donna to purchase our engagement ring and both wedding bands. Before coming to Venus, we went to 14 different jewelers. I decided to choose Venus because they thoroughly explained each aspect of the diamonds and compared diamonds of different grades so that I... Read More could gain a better understanding of those grades. Rather than using the 10x magnification eyepiece like the other 14 jewelers to evaluate the diamonds, Venus uses a high power microscope to allow the customer to see better details in the diamonds. Donna continually had my best interest as the customer, rather than to simply trying to "sell" me on a name brand jeweler or push a sale. Donna was incredibly patient and always took her time with me. They helped me to narrow down my search by bringing in additional diamonds that were not available at my first visit. Venus was also able to customize the wedding band and engagement ring setting to include additional detail that was not initially on the bands. They worked with us on pricing and the customer service was always superb!! I will definitely be a repeat customer (but not for wedding bands haha)!