Acclaimed One of America's Best Bridal Salons

We are Wisconsin’s bridal experts, and have been since 1964. From consultants to seamstresses, all our staff are trained professionally to assist you individually for your unique needs. We have won the acclaimed Wisconsin Bride Magazine's "Best Place to Buy a Wedding Gown" every year since 2007.

7857 Big Sky Drive, Madison, WI (608) 833-6006
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Christine K

I got my dress at Vera's. They gave me my own consultant and I never felt rushed. She was willing to work with me and find MY dress. She listened to what I said and pulled dresses based on what I said. They were great after I got my dress too. I would recommend everyone go... Read More to Vera's for their wedding dress.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Rachel S

Vera’s was amazing. They found me exactly what I wanted in the price range I wanted to be in. Their seamstresses were able to make my gown fit me perfectly!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Maya O

The whole team at Vera’s was amazing, I could not have asked for a better experience. I didn’t know exactly what I wanted but once I shared some of my vision and details I liked, the stylist picked out the most gorgeous options. She was very thoughtful and listened to my... Read More feedback about each choice. I think it only took 3-4 dresses to find the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Lindsey N

I was so happy to have been able to buy my dress at Veras! The process was so much fun! I didn't come in with a specific dress in mind but after my consultant got to know my likes/dislikes, it only took 5 or 6 dresses to find my dream dress! The entire process from start to... Read More finish went extremely well!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Elizabeth S

Shopping for a wedding dress at Vera's was a wonderful experience. I am so thankful that I was paired with Liz for my consultant. From the moment we met I felt at ease. She listened to everything I hoped for in a dress and found it shortly thereafter! As she pulled different... Read More dresses she asked what details I liked and disliked about each dress which helped me to focus. She gave me a variety of dresses to try while keeping in mind my budget which I really appreciated. I was with my mom and sister at the appointment and Liz made sure they were included in the process and we all had a wonderful time! I would absolutely recommend Vera’s to anyone.

2017-10-02T16:24:06 Response from the vendor

Yeah! We are so happy you found your beautiful gown at Vera's! And thank you for the review.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Katie E

Vera's was phenomenal. I had a very large group (12 including me) and at first the largest room they had was in use, but at least 4 people came in and told us as soon as they were done we could move over. I got into my first dress and as soon as I was in, we were ushered to the... Read More big, more spacious room. It was a 90°+ day and the staff (including Vera herself) was sure to continue checking on us, bringing fans, bottles of water, whatever we needed. Claire was my consultant and she was WONDERFUL. She really paid attention to what the details on each dress she pulled for me I was liking and what I was disliking. It was my first time ever trying on any sort of formal gown so I was very scatterbrained. She was sure to give me variety while keeping in mind my budget and what I was liking/not liking from previous dresses. I ended up falling in love with a dress I NEVER would have expected myself to end up with. I couldn't be happier with it and Claire was incredibly helpful informing me of what to all expect during the coming months after ordering my dress. I would absolutely recommend Vera's to anyone. The price ranges, selection, and service were unbeatable. So happy to be a Vera's Bride!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Vanesa M

I visited twice to try on dresses and was helped by two different associates, both amazing! They listened, made me feel like I was the center of the universe, and were honest and helpful when my budget and desired dress features clashed. They did not show me a dress outside of... Read More my budget without getting my permission first. Best experience I had in Southern Wisconsin.

2017-09-22T13:51:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for writing us a review!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Katie D

Erica was amazing! She was able to make my vision a reality. I know that my day will be complete because of her finding the perfect dress.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Ashley M

Vera's was amazing! This was the second time I tried on wedding dresses so I was hopeful and nervous to find my dress. Our consultant, Lori, was incredible! She chose all the dresses for me and they were ALL dresses I would never have chosen myself. I tried them on and they were... Read More all surprisingly stunning! Lori was so helpful, never made me feel pressured or rushed, and had fun with us! She listened to my feedback and ultimately picked the dress I said YES to! Afterwards Lori gave us some time to pick out our bridesmaids dresses, which we also said yes to! The whole process from start to finish was by far so much better than another bridal salon I had went to. Go to Vera's!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Chelsea S

Vera's had an amazing selection in my price point. Plus, after a scary experience with a seamstress who quoted me for an alterations job 1.5 times the actual cost of my dress (!!!), I called Vera's and they fixed me up for next to nothing and make my dress absolutely perfect.... Read More Plus, they had amazing practical tips for the day of that made me and my bridesmaids a lot more comfortable and prepared! It was so, so worth traveling from Milwaukee to get my dress at Vera's!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Kaitlyn P

Dress shopping at Vera’s was a wonderful experience! Even though I was not looking for a traditional bridal gown and initially dreaded dress shopping, Caitlin was very supportive and helped me find exactly what I was looking for! It was very special to get a hug from Vera after... Read More finding the dress that I would be walking down the aisle in! Rhonda did a wonderful job with the many alterations that were done on my dress and went above and beyond! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Julia J

Thank you Saritah for helping me find the perfect dress! Saritah took so mich time to help me find the perfect style and I never felt rushed. She paired different accessories and veils with each dress to make sure I saw the full look of each one I tried on. Amazing customer... Read More service!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Julia J

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Brooke T

Vera's was the first and only bridal shop I looked at for my wedding gown. After my first appointment, I tried on maybe 3 dresses, then canceled all of my appointments at other salons, and purchased my dream dress. Vera herself even approved and helped me pick my veil. I had the... Read More best experience working with everyone there! :)

2017-08-16T21:40:33 Response from the vendor

So happy you found your dream dress at Vera's! You'll look stunning!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Melanie B

Vera's was the first bridal shop I went to and Saritah worked with me to find the dress of my dreams! Such a great experience and she had the patience of an angel! She really made me feel special after 3.5 hours! I walked out with a dress and veil ordered, and jewelry to go with... Read More my dress!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017

I had a wonderful time finding my dress here. I knew what I was looking for and Erika found it for me on the second dress. They are very welcoming and take care of you in every aspect. I am so happy I went here to find my dress!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Madalyn W

Vera's in Madison is absolutely amazing!!! Our consultant, Lydia, was so sweet and helpful, and the owner, Vera, kept checking in with us to personally make sure we were being taken care of. It was the first and only bridal salon I went to, and I found my dress after only trying... Read More on three to four others. And, they did a terrific job at finding beautiful dresses within our budget! I would highly recommend Vera's House of Bridals!!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Ashley B

I found the most beautiful gown from Vera's. Not only did they have an amazing selection for any budget, but the staff was overly helpful and friendly. I would never recommend anything but Vera's! I even got to meet Vera herself and she is just so sweet! I looked and felt... Read More beautiful on my wedding day. My dress was everything I wanted and more.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Nicole A

I had the most AMAZING experience at Vera's. It was the second salon I went to, and I loved that they picked out the dresses for you. I had a very specific look in mind for my wedding dress, a straight across strapless dress. Everything I was looking at was sweetheart, and I... Read More was starting to feel discouraged, but then Lisa at Vera's decided to take a short dress with the neckline I wanted and paired it with a skirt from a completely different designer and created the custom dress of my dreams!! And, it was all within my budget of under $2,000. I have already recommended Vera's to my newly engaged friends and they were able to find the dresses (some of them with custom tailoring work) at Vera's.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Brooke F

Beyond amazing experience!! From the moment we walked in the door till the very last minute walking out of Vera's was amazing. I came in with a large group of girls and our consultant Becca was so helpful and fun and made everyone feel welcome. We were able to bring in... Read More champagne and snacks to our private room. Becca had everyone involved the entire day without ever feeling rushed or pressured. She was so bubbly and welcoming and laughed with us the entire time. The entire staff even Vera made my day beyond perfect. I am so happy that I was able to say yes to the dress at Vera's.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Kaley E

Found my dream dress for a dream price. They truly made me feel special and beautiful. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Krista S

Perfect dress and they were wonderful to work with.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Becca A

What a fantastic experience! Saritah was able to interpret the list of things that I knew I wanted and helped me find the perfect dress! She was patient, attentive to details, and a blast to work with!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Lisa L

Incredible experience! About 5 or 6 years ago, we went to Vera's with my sister to find her dress and were so impressed, we knew then that we had to go back when it was my turn. It was perfect! Saritah was wonderful; she knew just how to listen to my comments about a dress and... Read More interpret them to find styles that she knew I would like and that were flattering on me. She stayed with us long after our appointment time ended - even after the store closed! - so that I could try on a bunch veils and never once did I feel rushed, stressed or pressured. Vera herself even stopped in to say hello, and her daughter was wonderful with the measuring and ordering process. This is simply the best place to find your wedding dress. I drove in from Milwaukee to go to Vera's and everyone just went so far above and beyond, I couldn't imagine getting my dress anywhere else.

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Bethany D

Very happy with the service and quality of the dresses at Vera's! They were flexible with my schedule as I had to try to make fittings work when I was up in WI (currently living in FL). I am also soooo in love with my dress, wish I could wear it all the time.