Verbena Designs Inc.

Verbena Designs is an award-winning floral studio with an A+ rating from the BBB. Currently celebrating 13 years in business, we are so grateful for the trust and testimonials of our clients. We excitedly hope for the opportunity to create exceptional and unexpected displays for your event!

Aisle Decorations, Flower Girl Baskets, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

Bow2010

347 W. John Street, Hicksville, NY (516) 935-3757

Verbena A-MAZING!!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Danielle T

Verbena was recommended to me from a friend and I was without direction as far as flowers go so I just figured i'd go for it. When my husband and I first walked into their office we thought it was going to be a typical floral showroom- but it was an event florist office where... Read More clients were seen by appointment only. Although one of the owners Jen was meeting with a client, she was incredibly friendly and offered us a seat if we wanted to meet with her after her appointment. As we waited we were able to watch the designers as they prepared for a wedding the following day and we were immediately impressed with the artistry. When we met with Jen my direction was "I want it to feel like fall without it blatantly screaming fall - no berries or pumpkins or leaves, other than that...I don't know" Jen and the rest of the artists at Verbena went with that and my budget and created the most vibrant, beautiful, unique and perfect bouquets, centerpieces, and chuppah . People are still talking about my amazing flowers!!! Verbena was a pleasure to work with and I whole-heartedly recommend them to any and everyone in need of a florist- they are truly on the top of their field.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Rocio M

I wish i can give this company more stars. They WERE AMAZING. You get what you pay for. She was amazing. All i wanted was trees for my center pieces and thats what i got. I dealt with Jenn and she was a dream. So understanding. She took everything i said in consideration and... Read More went above and beyond. I didnt want the conventional flowers for centerpieces. I asked for trees and wood and vines. She created the most amazing centerpieces for me. She even went extra and decorated more on the walls and made sure everything looked top notch. I gave her artistic freedom to do whatever the hell she wanted. That's how much faith i had in her. She was THE MOST pleasant vendor i dealt with. If you are looking for someone creative, understanding, giving, genuinely giving a hoot about your event this is the person to deal with. Her staff were amazing. They all cared, they all wanted this to look its best and i am so impressed by her hands. You have to book with this company, by far easiest pay, loving staff...i can go on for days! I cant give more stars because its not an option!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Jessica M

From the first sit down with Jen I knew we had to go with Verbena for our florist. She was thorough, extremely kind and detailed from the beginning, much more than any other florist I met with. Throughout the months leading up to it both Jen and Jamie answered my emails and... Read More questions in a timely fashion and brought my dreams to life day of the wedding. Our archway was stunning, I am obsessed with the pictures but their creativity amazes me. Our bouquets, boutonnières and corsages were also made with beautiful flowers and arranged perfectly. Don't hesitate, go with Verbena!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Danielle R

I booked Verbena for my wedding on 9/23/17 after careful consideration of the reviews found here. I was definitely not disappointed. From the start, working with Verbena was a breeze and took the guess work out of picking out flowers for my wedding. Verbena was reasonably... Read More priced for the quality of work they do. From my first meeting with Jamie I felt at ease working with the company. She was able to make something spectacular out of the few things that I had bouncing around in my mind. She was able to accommodate an idea I had seen somewhere else and make it more beautiful than I could have envisioned. My centerpieces looked so amazing in the room and my bouquets were stunning. It was great to get to work with the same person each and every time I had an appointment with them and even delivery the day of the wedding was Jamie. The flowers and centerpiece arrangements were worth every penny.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Krissy S

Jen is absolutely amazing. She was recommended by our photographer (Franklin Square), and we are so glad that we took his suggestion. He urged us that she is "the best in the biz" and she absolutely is. Jen made my vision for our wedding flowers a reality even when I didn't... Read More know what my vision was! Not only are her designs beautiful, she is great to work with. She met with us several times during the process, answered our questions, listened to our concerns, put up with my many bridal neuroses and indecisiveness, and made sure that everything came out beautifully. One of the reasons why we chose Jen is because of the personal attention she gives to her clients, and she exceeded our expectations. On the morning of my wedding, Jen delivered the bouquets to my home personally. It was such a nice addition to see her personally on my wedding day and know that everything went through her quality control. One last reason to book Jen (if you need any more reasons) is that she will take care of you throughout the entire process. We had her do both our engagement party and my bridal shower. Her work was beautiful, and she waved delivery fees on our account of our being her customers. I can't wait to use Jen in the future for any other floral needs. In a business where it can be all about money, Jen stands out as a true professional who genuinely cares about her clients. Book her now!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Nicole S

Verbena Designs did a beautiful job with everything at my wedding- from the bouquets, to the centerpieces, to the ceremony decor. From the moment I met the owner Jen, I knew I wanted her to be my florist. She really got my vision and everything turned out better than I could've... Read More hoped for! She was always quick to answer all my questions and give me her opinion, which I often asked for. All my bridesmaids kept complimenting how beautiful the bouquets were and the wedding guests were impressed by the beauty and design of everything. I would highly recommend Jen and the rest of the staff at Verbena Designs!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Mallory F

From my first visit with Verbena I was impressed. I had sent over some inspiration photos via email prior to our first meeting with Jamie. When we sat down with her to discuss she presented everything to me and completely understand my vision! I knew I would be in great hands... Read More with Verbena. I also enjoyed the mock bouquets of flowers they had set up so I could see the sizes of the bridal & bridesmaids bouquets they would be making. The day of the wedding when I got to see everything for the first time, I was amazed. Everything turned out more incredible than I imagined. The bouquets and boutonnières were perfect. The centerpieces were amazing and it was awesome to see my vision come to life. I had the opportunity to meet Jen on the day of the wedding as she was the one who delivered and set up everything. She was wonderful and executed everything perfectly! I highly recommend Verbena Designs. They are professional and so kind. I am so happy they were a huge part of our special day. Everything was absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Margaret L

I was beyond impressed with Jaimie and her team! Even meeting with them early on was such a pleasure; they create a proposal with photos of the flowers they would be using in my arrangements. They also do a sample of the centerpieces, which was great! She is so organized and... Read More clear, she created exactly what I asked for. I was absolutely in love with all arrangements! Also, they provided an extra boutonniere for the groom! Which we used, so I was really happy we had it!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Kristen R

Verbena was an excellent florist to work with for our wedding day. Jen was so accommodating from the moment we signed the contract with her. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and Jen worked with us to make us the perfect bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and flowers at the... Read More church. I would highly recommend Verbena!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Theresa S

Verbena was recommended to us by our photographers. Jamie and her team were excellent. During our first meeting Jamie was friendly and helpful as we discussed what we wanted. She was not pushy and gave us her honest opinion including some ways to save money on flowers for the... Read More centerpieces. At the end of the visit we received a typed out proposal complete with pictures of the flowers I would have in my bouquet. She was open to changes we made later on. On our wedding day she came by with her team to decorate the front of our house which was gorgeous. The flowers for the bridal and bridesmaids bouquets as well as the centerpieces were gorgeous and super fresh lasting way past the reception. The prices were very reasonable for the quality of flowers. Would definitely recommend! (married June 2016).

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Jessica D

AMAZING!! Jen is seriously the most wonderful person and her team is outstanding. I used Verbena for my wedding on April 28th and I was blown away at the beautiful job that they did. When picking a florist for my wedding I literally met with 10 different florists before I went... Read More to Verbena. I did not feel like anyone I met with was understanding my vision and kept pushing theirs. When I met with Jen I knew immediately I had to use her and booked her on the spot. She saw my vision and knew exactly what I wanted. Throughout the entire process, Jen, her manager Jaime, and the entire team have been nothing but fabulous. They were patient and responsive to all of my questions and many changes over the course of the year leading up to my wedding. The day of my wedding I was blown away at how my vision became a reality. Amazingly beautiful doesn't begin to describe the work that Jen and her team do. They are so meticulous and they truly care about their clients and you can see how passionate Jen is about her work. If you are looking for a florist you have found them at Verbena! I couldn't be more happy! Thank you Jen & staff for making my wedding day so beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Katie S

I just booked our wedding with Jennifer and let me tell you she is amazing. We connected with her at a Bridal expo and met a few weeks later. Before meeting she asked us a lot of questions regarding color schemes and preferences. She amazed us with her ideas and listened to... Read More us. She was super patient with us even when I kept changing my mind. We looked in another well liked, well known, larger floral company and were completely turned off. Jennifer will work hard to create original and unique floral arrangements to your liking and I cannot wait to see them at our wedding.

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Elizabeth M

Jennifer and the entire staff at Verbena are incredible. They have impeccable customer service, and were by far my FAVORITE vendor throughout the wedding-planning process. I was responded to in a prompt and kindly manner, and in person, I always felt listened to and... Read More understood. The flower arrangements were incredible! Jennifer captured my personality, and vision and made it a reality. My "winter forest" theme was adhered to every step of the way, including the placement of about 2000 pinecones that I and my family had collected from all over the US for the event. Jennifer was accommodating of my budget, and honest with me about the possibility that my un-traditional bouquet (ranunculus instead of roses) would likely not preserve well on it's own. My bouquet ended up drying perfectly, and I attribute that to the incredible freshness of the flowers that Verbena uses. I would recommend Jennifer to anyone and everyone that asks, and have already started dropping hints to my husband that I might want an arrangement for our anniversary next year. THANK YOU, Verbena! You helped make my wedding dreams into reality!!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Amanda S

Jen and her assistant were great! All of our flowers arrived on time and looked beautiful- they were exactly what we wanted. The pew flowers with the bow came out amazing, which I didn't notice at the church but I later saw in pictures after receiving so many compliments. They... Read More are great at what they do! Prices on par with other florists we looked at.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Megan B

Flowers came out so perfect!!! Jen was the best! Couldn't recommend them more

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Katie G

By far the best vendor we had at our wedding. Our flowers looked straight out of a fairytale. I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone. The entire staff was a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Justin T

Jaime was a pleasure to work with, she listened to our ideas and steered us in the right direction in regards to what we wanted and our budget. She was always quick to respond and flexible with scheduling meetings. The flowers were gorgeous the day of, we couldn't ask for a... Read More better experience.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Brittany M

My cousin used Verbena as her wedding florist and while the style and shades were not what I was looking for for my own wedding, I was so impressed with the unique flowers and design that I booked Verbena for my wedding a year later. I met with Jaime and told her I wanted... Read More flowers in soft shades of white, peach and green (NO pink!) that looked like they were picked from the woods that morning (NO calla lilies!)--I got all that and more. She shaped my rough idea of what I wanted into a whole vision, using wood, jute cord and glass to tie together the beautiful flowers she recommended and deliver the rustic feel I was looking for. From my perfect bouquet (I cried when Jaime delivered it on the morning of my wedding) to the centerpieces to the bud vases on our cocktail tables, they got every detail right while working with our budget and timeline (I was probably a little later to the game than I should have been on booking most vendors). Plus, there was no fuss about having to deliver my and my bridesmaids' bouquets and the ceremony flowers to Staten Island, while the reception décor was all delivered locally in Long Island. Highly, highly recommend and I'll definitely use Verbena for floral needs going forward. They're the best!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Colleen N

We absolutely loved working with Verbena on our wedding. Jenn was personable, kind, professional and smart. She had so many wonderful and beautiful ideas and was also willing to work with our budget. Her team was easy to work with, responsive and trustworthy. I am so thrilled... Read More with our decision to use Verbena Designs for our wedding!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Meghan O

Jaime and the staff at Verbena Designs worked tirelessly to get all our flowers done right! Initially I wanted flowers that were out of season and Jaime worked with me and my husband to choose flowers that were perfect for us. In addition, we were working within a tight budget... Read More for a lot of guests and Jaime worked with us to get us down to a number that we could work with! A month after our wedding, and we are still hearing raving reviews from guests about our flowers! They were vibrant and absolutely gorgeous!! Jaime came and said hello when she dropped of the girls' flowers and she was able to add a medal to my bouquet without a problem. The team made my experience absolutely stress-free and perfect! I would highly recommend them to anyone needing any sort of flowers for any occasion! Jaime and the Verbena staff was a pleasure to work with and we will definitely be using them again in the future!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Jennifer R

Verbena is the best! They truly went above and behind for us. I was very impressed with the level of detail. They decorated every room beautifully, right down to the flower petals on the decoration tables. I pretty much just told Jen shades of coral and lots of texture and... Read More she did a phenomenal job! I was obsessed with my bouquet, the church flowers, and the table centerpieces. My sister just booked them as well!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Sharon M

We booked Verbena as our florist for our wedding in May and we were so happy with the end result. Jen was professional, kind, and totally understood the scheme we were going for (springtime pastels of blush pink, cream, and lavender). She offered so many helpful suggestions... Read More and worked within our budget. The arrangements arrived just as expected and Jen came to our wedding venue herself to make sure everything went well. Verbena also accommodated a last minute corsage order just 2 days before the wedding. Highly recommend without hesitation for any occasion.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Denise M

Verbena Designs did a fabulous job in creating floral arrangements that matched the style of the wedding venue as well as the color scheme of the bridal party. I was amazed at the craftsmanship and attention to detail in each arrangement. The flowers greatly enhanced an already... Read More beautiful setting. It was money well spent!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Daniela B

Jen is an absolute pleasure to work with. She was extremely professional throughout the entire process and was patient and accommodating of my requests. Everyone at my wedding (including other vendors), commented on how beautiful her arrangements were. The ceremony was... Read More exquisitely designed by Jen and her staff and truly set the tone for the rest of the day. I will refer to Verbena any chance I get. Jen-I cannot express my gratitude for helping me design such a beautiful and memorable day. You are what every florist should aspire to be!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Ashley P

I couldn't be happier with my experience with Verbena Designs! I know nothing about flowers: prior to my wedding, my mom made me make a Pinterest of what I thought was pretty, and that was all I had. Jaime from Verbena used that as a spring board to put together beautiful... Read More floral arrangements that were exactly our taste. Throughout the process, Jaime was my point person - she was always friendly and accessible. Verbena sent reminders when payments were due and consistently asked questions to ensure that we were getting exactly what we wanted. Flowers were delivered right on time to three separate locations - the bouquets were delivered in glass vases to help keep them fresh, and everything was clearly labeled with what it was and who it was for. The price was very fair and like I said, the flowers were all gorgeous. Go Verbena!