Now booking 2017! Book your wedding today!

Vérité Video and Film creates cinematic wedding films for your special day. We are based out of the Twin Cities and are here to provide quality professional services. Vérité will help you relive your wedding day for years to come. Please check our website for more information.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Minnesota and Beyond (763) 548-4657

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Christine N

One of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning was selecting Matt for videography! We absolutely love and are in awe of the footage he captured and edited. It is truly something we will treasure forever. If you are looking for a videographer, my husband and I both... Read More highly recommend Matt. His professionalism, expertise, and kindness make him an amazing videographer. You'll enjoy working with him and most importantly, you'll love his final work.

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Ashley G

We are so happy to have found Matt and his company Verite Video and Film. From our initial meeting, we were incredibly impressed with Matt's professionalism and beautiful portfolio. We are so lucky to have had him shoot our wedding day, his presence wasn't intrusive and he... Read More captured every single special moment we had hoped would be. We are so pleased with the final products Matt delivered. It is so awesome to be able to relive our special day over and over again! We would definitely recommend Matt and Verite Video and Film.

2016-10-21T09:47:17 Response from the vendor

Thanks Ashley! I'm glad I was able to help you relive your special day!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015

Verite did an awesome job capturing our wedding! They showed up to the rehearsal and asked a lot of questions to make sure things would be covered right. On the day of the wedding, they were very punctual and kept busy covering all aspects of the day, even little things we... Read More hadn't thought of capturing! They weren't afraid to get up close and personal, which is exactly what we wanted. Our video was crisp, clean, emotional, and professional. Also added some cool special effects that were unexpected treats. Go with these guys!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Jamie B

Matt was fantastic to work with and the end product was outstanding. I highly recommend his services. Prices were very reasonable. We LOVED our video. Thanks, Matt!

2017-03-19T22:52:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! I really enjoyed working with you and I'm glad you enjoyed the videos!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Jamie B

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Jeannine Marie P

It was so great to work with Matt! As a photographer, I really appreciated how he communicated with me throughout the entire day and he was respectful of where I was and the shots I needed. He also had a great energy while working with the couple and wedding party! It was so... Read More much fun working with Matt, and I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Jeannine Marie P

Reviewed on 6/25/2015

I loved his video! Matt was so fun to work with and very nice! His style was candid, modern, and artsy! and he just captured everything that I wanted and asked for. I don't think anyone would regret choosing him. Seriously, his video is like my favorite thing and best thing I... Read More chose to do!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Silver V

Matt was an extremely professional person to work with. He was attentive and always showed up when we needed him to. The final product turned out great, and we were both very happy with it. I would definitely recommend Verite Video and Film for all of your video needs.

Matt

I am a cinematographer from the Twin Cities. I love seeing a project come to life through the filmmaking process. Taking footage and putting it together into a unique story is my favorite thing. Right now I primarily shoot weddings, but I also do all types of film from narrative to commercial and everything in between. If you have a project that you need done, or if you just want to get a cup of coffee and talk film, don't hesitate to contact me.