Instruments

Ceremony, Wedding

Live Music, Music

1118 Neff St, Denton, TX Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. (940) 231-8580

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Kristen R

I loved Versa Strings! Miguel was so nice and easy to work with. They have a large selection of music to choose from -- modern and classical. Their string quartet performance sounded beautiful and several of our guests told us how much they enjoyed the music. Also, I felt... Read More like they were extremely affordable. Would definitely recommend. Thanks Versa Strings!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Kristen R

I would highly recommend Versa Strings! Their musicians are very professional and timely and produce beautiful music! I worked with Miguel throughout the planning process and he checked in with me multiple times before the wedding to make sure that I got the exact music that I... Read More wanted for my wedding. He was happy to answer any question that I had and even helped me choose some of the music. I love Versa Strings!

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Emily k

If you are looking for a great, honest company for your event or wedding, then stop here! Versa Strings was SOOO AMAZING!!! They worked with me in every way possible to make sure we were happy I our wedding day!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Elaine H

I cannot say enough positive things about Versa Strings, and Miguel Cantu in particular! Versa was prompt, highly responsive, very professional, and very open to working with our specific requests and needs. Miguel worked with me to customize my ceremony song selection and... Read More stay within budget. I highly, highly recommend Versa Strings for your special day!

Loved Versa Strings!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 A M

We hired a violin/cello duo for our outdoor wedding in April. The duo was amazing. Very professional. My husband says that Versa Strings was one of his favorite companies (if not THE favorite) we hired. He says that the pre-wedding music (since I was inside and couldn’t hear!)... Read More was incredible. Thankfully we hired a videographer to capture our wedding day on tape so I've been able to enjoy their music too - and I agree - definitely one of the best companies we hired!!

BEAUTIFUL!

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Stephanie Z

They are such talented musicians. They were very easy to deal with. Very affordable but what you get is beyond what you pay for. Many of my guests have commented on how beautiful the ceremony music was. A+

Beautiful music for our ceremony!

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Taylor C

Versa Strings did a great job with our ceremony music! Miguel was always very responsive to my questions over email. I never got to meet the actual musicians with everything going on, but the music sounded beautiful! I would recommend to anyone in the Dallas area.

Beautiful Music

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Lauren R

I had Versa Strings do the music for my ceremony and it was absolutely wonderful! I am so glad I opted for live music and that they were the ones there for our day! GREAT JOB!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 E M

Completely wonderful & stress-free experience

Magical!

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 wm v

The Versa Strings made my daughters small backyard wedding and absolutely magical event. They were so easy to work with, prompt, professional and perfect for the event. thank you Versa!!

Accomodating and Professional

Reviewed on 5/30/2012 Ashley H

As the stress of the wedding planning pursued I could always rely on Miguel for a quick response. Versa Strings was the easiest vendor to work with and I received so many compliments on their professionalism and skill.

Perfect

Reviewed on 3/16/2012 Leah S

I really wanted a string quartet for my wedding, but thought it was out of my budget until a friend recommended Versa Strings. Miguel was always quick to respond to emails and the group even learned the songs I wanted them to play for the big day. I almost cried when I heard... Read More them practicing my songs about an hour before the ceremony started, because it was sooo good!! I even had a handwritten thank you note in my mailbox from them, when I returned from my honeymoon. I highly recommend Versa Strings to all of my friends, family and everyone else. You won't be disappointed.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 3/14/2012 Jennifer F

To stay within our budget, we opted for a string duet instead of a quartet. It was beautiful. Highly recommend!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 3/11/2012 Sue M

Enjoyed working with Versa Strings from pre-wedding planning through the ceremony and reception. Many compliments from guests! Highly recommend their services.