Versailles Ballroom at The Ramada of Toms River

Toms River, NJ

Book Your Wedding with Versailles Ballroom at The Ramada of Toms River

A BALLROOM IN TOMS RIVER, NJ

Versailles Ballroom at the Ramada Hotel and Suites of Toms River is situated on Route 9 in Toms River, New Jersey. This elegant and sophisticated venue offers couples a magnificent setting for indoor ceremonies and receptions.

Recently remodeled, the Ramada Hotel and Suites of Toms River provides flexible spaces that create the ideal canvas for any wedding theme as well as event space for hosting bridal showers, rehearsal dinners and post-event breakfast or brunch. A beautiful garden gazebo pavilion area, surrounded by seasonal flowers and shrubs, provides a memorable and eye-catching backdrop for outdoor photographs.

Versailles Ballroom. The Versailles Ballroom is a palatial and elegant room that oozes opulence. Stunning crystal chandeliers adorn the high ceilings and lush carpeting and wall textures add to the richness of the ballroom. The walls are accented with beautiful arched French doors and mirrored wall panels, while the romantic candlelit fireplace creates a warm ambience. A large wooden dance floor is situated in the center of the room and welcomes any party to get started. The Versailles Ballroom can accommodate up to 300 seated guests for a reception. It can also be used for indoor wedding ceremonies of up to 225 seated guests.

The Veranda. The Veranda is an intimate area that is ideal for a cocktail hour. One of the features of the room is floor to ceiling stone fireplace that gives the room a warm and sophisticated air.

Versailles Ballroom provides couples with a personal wedding coordinator backed by a team of dedicated staff that will assist in all the planning and preparation for the wedding day. On the day, a dedicated maître d’ will supervise the event to ensure that everything runs flawlessly. The venue offers three wedding packages, Platinum, Cocktail Platinum and Diamond, to suit individual tastes and budgets. They also offer Kosher catering if required. Standard wedding packages include:

• Choice of ivory or black table lines
  • Elegant metallic charger plate at each place setting
  • Napkin rings to match charger plates
  • Dinner napkins in a variety of colors
  • Dramatic centerpieces
  • Votive candles accenting each centerpiece
  • Place cards that can be personalize for guests
  • Hotel information cards with driving directions for your invitations

The Versailles Ballroom banquet team has been together for over 10 years and their professionalism and expertise ensure that your dream wedding is made into a reality. The venue offers a wide selection of optional extras to customize your wedding from accessories and lighting options to specialty fare stations. Other perks include:

• Complimentary wedding night in the luxurious bridal suite with a bottle of champagne
  • Complimentary breakfast for two the morning after
  • Seasonal outdoor pool
  • Free Wi-Fi
  • Room blocks available at special rates for guests

"Wow" Weddings for Real People

The Knot Best of Weddings Hall of Fame and Best of Weddings 2017 Pick. The Versailles Ballroom at the Ramada Toms River features a palatial setting with thousands of sparkling lights. Savor your cocktail hour in our veranda with French doors and a glowing fireplace. Leave your guests breathless.

Ballroom, Hotel

2373 Route 9, Toms River, NJ (732) 719-1206

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Kelliann D

There are so many amazing things to say about this venue! This was one of the last venues we toured, and we knew we loved it the minute we walked into the ballroom. The staff here are so amazing to work with, I really never had any stress at all because I knew everything was... Read More taken care of. They made the process so easy from the minute we signed the contract to cleaning up everything after the reception. Angel, I don't even know where to start. Future brides---you all need an Angel in your life. He set up all of our centerpieces and DIYs perfectly, and he showed us the room before letting everyone in. Just as I was walking in, someone stepped on the bottom of my dress and one of the bustle buttons popped off. Without missing a beat, Angel said I have a sewing kit, no problem. And he sewed my bustle up and it looked like nothing had happened whatsoever. We had absolutely nothing to worry about throughout the night because Angel was right there for us the entire night. We received so many compliments, starting right at cocktail hour, about how amazing the food was and how comfortable our guests were. I cannot thank you all enough. Our wedding was perfect because of you!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Kelliann D

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Connie C

Cannot say enough about this place. Heidi and Angel absolutely blew me, my husband, and all of our guests away! They take such attention to detail and leave no stone unturned. My wedding day was beautiful and stress free tha ks to them!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Kristen J

Where do I even begin! We booked on first tour!! It was just what we wanted!! From the ceremony to the final good byes our experience was amazin!! We had so many compliments on the food and the venue as a whole!!! Cocktail hour left people full and not hungry for dinner! The... Read More cake was Devine!! I wish I had more!! So many happy memories made!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Monica H

Our wedding was more than we could've hoped for. Everything was perfect and the food was amazing! Melissa and Heidi were very helpful during our planning process. Angel was on top of everything the day of. They were all very professional and a real pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Desiree F

Where do I begin? My husband and I had our wedding at the Versailles on Sunday. The day was truly magical. Heidi, Angel and Melissa delivered on everything they promised us. Our guests raved about the food. They allowed me to drop off my decorations and I had specific ideas on... Read More how I wanted things and they followed to perfection. Angel truly went above and beyond the night of to make sure Mike and I were happy along with our parents and bridal party. He also made sure to walk me through the ceremony / ballroom to approve all of the set ups. Heidi and Melissa always answered all of my emails months leading up to the big day. If I could give the versailles 1,000 stars I would. Thank you so much for making our day unforgettable and perfect!!

2017-09-27T14:29:19 Response from the vendor

This lovely review means so much to us. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Samantha K

My husband and I got married there on 9/15/17 and we could not have wished for a more perfect wedding experience. Not only did our day run extremely smoothly thanks to Angel and his team, but leading up to the wedding was so smooth and organized. I worked closely with Melissa... Read More and she was absolutely wonderful. I would be emailing her everyday with something new and she would respond to me in minutes. She was extremely helpful and patient. You can put your complete trust in the Versailles team and I promise your wedding will be breathtaking. P.S. guests could not stop talking about the cocktail hour! The food was sentential!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Robert S

Heidi and Mellissa were a breeze to work with, and On the day of Angel and Melissa were amazing. We had a few blips but they rolled with it, making everything perfect.. You would not be disappointed by choosing this venue

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Megan M

Absolutely AMAZING!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Lauren E

Booking our wedding at the Versailles Ballroom was one of the best decisions we made. The Versailles Ballroom staff is extremely helpful, creative, professional, kind, and they work so hard to make your wedding dreams come true. Angel and Melissa were with us every step of the... Read More way! We absolutely loved the fact that our wedding guests did not have to shuttle and could safely walk up to their rooms at the end of the night. The food is incredible!!! The Versailles is a GREAT Jersey Shore wedding location. You will not be disappointed!

2017-08-17T09:44:25 Response from the vendor

We are so touched by this lovely review, and so glad to know that you had a great experience. On behalf of the entire team, thank you!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Theresa S

Just had my wedding this past weekend at The Versailles Ballroom and it was amazing! Melissa went above and beyond with keeping in contact with me and answering every question I had in regards to what everything would look like and what could be done up until the hour before the... Read More ceremony started. Angel was absolutely incredible with keeping us informed of timing and was right by my side after the ceremony asking if I needed anything at all, and made sure that everything went smoothly before and after the ceremony! Everything looked amazing and I'm so happy with how everything turned out. I could not have picked a better venue or team of people for my wedding.

2017-08-17T09:44:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Brittany C

Attend a wedding two years ago And was so so so disappointed! Food was gross &FROZEN ! Champagne tasted like garlic water .. ummm never going back

2017-08-09T17:38:23 Response from the vendor

Hello. We are so, so sorry that you had such a terrible experience... but a lot of time has passed since two years ago. We truly hope that you'll consider giving us another chance in the future, and we have every confidence in the world... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Jessica V

I knew from the day I got engaged that I wanted to have my wedding at the Versailles Ballroom. It is such a beautiful venue and the service is unmatched. From the beginning to the end of the planning process, Melissa was so easy to reach and answered every question or concern... Read More that I may have had. On the day of the wedding, we were beyond blessed to have Angel for our banquet captain. He made me feel so relaxed and ran the smoothest wedding I have ever been to. My husband and I truly felt like royalty on the day of our wedding. My guests are still raving about the amazing food and service they received that night. Thank you for making our wedding one to remember!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Erin M

I highly recommend the Versailles Ballroom for any event. Every staff memeber was attentive and fantastic. Everyone did everything they could to ensure we had the perfect Wedding. Angel, Heidi and Melissa especially were amazing and went though everything with us every step of... Read More the way to make sure we had the wedding of our dreams. The food was delicious! Every detail of the wedding was perfect we couldn't have asked for a better day!! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Tiffany P

was so pleased with the Ramada! Everything about the venue was amazing! Working with Heidi and Melissa made my wedding planning that much easier! Angel was a huge help the day of the wedding! Everything from the food to the setup of the wedding went great! I couldn't have... Read More picked a better place for my reception. I would def recommend the Ramada to any bride! It's absolutely beautiful and the staff really focuses on the bride and groom! Thank you Ramada for making my wedding day, a day I will remember always!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Dana P

Absolutely amazing! Heidi and Melissa are so wonderful to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. Angel is wonderful. He treated my husband and I like royalty that day, made me feel great, and make sure everything ran smoothly. We could not have asked for a... Read More better venue and staff to work with.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Kristen C

I searched multiple locations and wedding venues in our local area We wanted to find a venue that would work with having a 180 people with stunning views, luxurious accommodation, great food and service that would make our special day perfect for us and our guests. We chose the... Read More Versallies Ballroom at the Ramada in Toms River for our ceremony and reception and couldn't have made a better decision. Heidi, Melissa and Angel were so helpful ensured that every detail was exactly what we wanted. They helped plan our special day and were extremely efficient and attentive. It was a fabulous day for all of our guests and they had nothing but excellent feedback for the venue, service and food. Every guest complimented the cocktail hour and the main course meal. The food was amazing! Every aspect of the day went perfectly! (except the fact that our child woke up with a 103 fever but a big thanks to Heidi, Melissa and Angel for helping us keep an eye on him). There was nothing that the staff at the Versallies Ballroom wouldn't do for us, they couldn't have been more exceptional.

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Samanth B

The Versailles Ballroom/Ramada team is so awesome. They put together an amazing wedding and you never have to worry about a thing! Angel is the maitre d' and is literally AMAZING I cannot say enough good things about him. He's so friendly and is so good at his job. Wedding days... Read More are stressful and he makes the whole thing such a relief. He took care of everything and the whole reception looked beautiful. The cocktail hour also looked amazing. Their prices are extremely fair especially for what is included. They have beautiful center pieces that are included which typically is a huge expense. The bridal suite was amazing.. especially after the whole day of nerves, the huge jacuzzi tub in the suite was exactly what we needed! The food was fantastic, we got so many compliments. Thank you to the Versailles team for making my wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Jess M

They were simply amazing from start to finish! We couldn't have asked for a better day 😁

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Chris G

Had our wedding at the Versailles Ballroom at the Ramada of Toms River. WOW!! Every single aspect of our wedding was thought through incredibly thorough, and it was a breath of fresh air to have assistance in anything that was needed. Heidi and Angel were AMAZING!!!!! Heidi... Read More helped us and worked with us throughout the entire process and Angel was there right by our side with anything we needed and helped everything go as smoothly as it went. Our guests were completely blown away with the beautiful atmosphere, incredible food, and extraordinary service. For being our first and last wedding, we would like to thank Angel and Heidi again for making our experience stress free and straight out of a story book!!!!

2017-05-15T10:14:16 Response from the vendor

Congratulations, and thank you so much for your review! It was truly our pleasure to help make your big day spectacular, and we loved every moment.

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Kourtni H

The Versailles ballroom is the perfect place to celebrate your special day! Melissa is amazing! I could not have asked for a better person to help us plan and orchestrate our dream wedding. From the moment we walked through the ballroom, we knew this was the place, beautiful... Read More with tons of space, a huge dance floor and most importantly it was affordable. The food is fantastic and they work with the Chocolate Carousel for your wedding cake, which is also amazing. This was the right choice to make my wedding something special and it was the best day ever!. The moment we arrived on my big day, they were helpful and accommodating. The bridal suite is lovely and has ample space. We were never rushed and even enjoyed an after party at the bar in the restaurant when the wedding ended. Our day was everything we wanted and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an easy, stress-free wedding experience. Set up an appointment to see it today, you wont be disappointed! Thank you again to everyone at Versailles and the Ramada of Toms River for the perfect wedding!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Kayla S

We were married over a month ago (March 25, 2017) and still to this day cannot express how amazing our wedding turned out. The staff and team were outstanding and we still receive feedback from our wedding guests how amazing everything was. My wife and I want to thank... Read More Versailles Ballroom and Ramada Inn in Toms River for making our day so special and making everything so smooth for both of us! Thank you.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Kelly S

I can't even put into words how simply amazing everything was! Heidi is a gem and is perfect at her job, she's informative, kind and simply loves what she does! Angel is a sweetheart, he is terrific!! They made our wedding a fairytale! I have NO complaints about anything! The... Read More venue is simply beautiful, the staff is great and overall we are highly satisfied with everything!

2017-04-18T11:44:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We truly appreciate it.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Sami M

I seriously cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with Hedi at the Versailles Ballroom. I had started to become very frustrated and upset with the process of finding a venue that was priced resonably but still held my vision. I felt like I was going to have to... Read More settle on what I wanted. While at a tasting for another place, I called and Hedi immediately got back to me and set up an appointment with me an hour later. She was so plesant and helpful, we had a sampling of the food, and the place was stunning. We cannot WAIT to have our wedding there.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Kylene R

Highly recommend the Versailles Ballroom for wedding receptions. The staff was excellent, the food was great, huge dance floor, and all of our guests had an amazing time!