Versailles Ballroom at The Ramada of Toms River

Toms River, NJ

Book Your Wedding with Versailles Ballroom at The Ramada of Toms River

A BALLROOM IN TOMS RIVER, NJ

Versailles Ballroom at the Ramada Hotel and Suites of Toms River is situated on Route 9 in Toms River, New Jersey. This elegant and sophisticated venue offers couples a magnificent setting for indoor ceremonies and receptions.

Recently remodeled, the Ramada Hotel and Suites of Toms River provides flexible spaces that create the ideal canvas for any wedding theme as well as event space for hosting bridal showers, rehearsal dinners and post-event breakfast or brunch. A beautiful garden gazebo pavilion area, surrounded by seasonal flowers and shrubs, provides a memorable and eye-catching backdrop for outdoor photographs.

Versailles Ballroom. The Versailles Ballroom is a palatial and elegant room that oozes opulence. Stunning crystal chandeliers adorn the high ceilings and lush carpeting and wall textures add to the richness of the ballroom. The walls are accented with beautiful arched French doors and mirrored wall panels, while the romantic candlelit fireplace creates a warm ambience. A large wooden dance floor is situated in the center of the room and welcomes any party to get started. The Versailles Ballroom can accommodate up to 300 seated guests for a reception. It can also be used for indoor wedding ceremonies of up to 225 seated guests.

The Veranda. The Veranda is an intimate area that is ideal for a cocktail hour. One of the features of the room is floor to ceiling stone fireplace that gives the room a warm and sophisticated air.

Versailles Ballroom provides couples with a personal wedding coordinator backed by a team of dedicated staff that will assist in all the planning and preparation for the wedding day. On the day, a dedicated maître d’ will supervise the event to ensure that everything runs flawlessly. The venue offers three wedding packages, Platinum, Cocktail Platinum and Diamond, to suit individual tastes and budgets. They also offer Kosher catering if required. Standard wedding packages include:

• Choice of ivory or black table lines
  • Elegant metallic charger plate at each place setting
  • Napkin rings to match charger plates
  • Dinner napkins in a variety of colors
  • Dramatic centerpieces
  • Votive candles accenting each centerpiece
  • Place cards that can be personalize for guests
  • Hotel information cards with driving directions for your invitations

The Versailles Ballroom banquet team has been together for over 10 years and their professionalism and expertise ensure that your dream wedding is made into a reality. The venue offers a wide selection of optional extras to customize your wedding from accessories and lighting options to specialty fare stations. Other perks include:

• Complimentary wedding night in the luxurious bridal suite with a bottle of champagne
  • Complimentary breakfast for two the morning after
  • Seasonal outdoor pool
  • Free Wi-Fi
  • Room blocks available at special rates for guests

"Wow" Weddings for Real People

The Knot Best of Weddings Hall of Fame and Best of Weddings 2017 Pick. The Versailles Ballroom at the Ramada Toms River features a palatial setting with thousands of sparkling lights. Savor your cocktail hour in our veranda with French doors and a glowing fireplace. Leave your guests breathless.

Ballroom, Hotel

2373 Route 9, Toms River, NJ (732) 719-1206

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Samanth B

The Versailles Ballroom/Ramada team is so awesome. They put together an amazing wedding and you never have to worry about a thing! Angel is the maitre d' and is literally AMAZING I cannot say enough good things about him. He's so friendly and is so good at his job. Wedding days... Read More are stressful and he makes the whole thing such a relief. He took care of everything and the whole reception looked beautiful. The cocktail hour also looked amazing. Their prices are extremely fair especially for what is included. They have beautiful center pieces that are included which typically is a huge expense. The bridal suite was amazing.. especially after the whole day of nerves, the huge jacuzzi tub in the suite was exactly what we needed! The food was fantastic, we got so many compliments. Thank you to the Versailles team for making my wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Jess M

They were simply amazing from start to finish! We couldn't have asked for a better day 😁

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Chris G

Had our wedding at the Versailles Ballroom at the Ramada of Toms River. WOW!! Every single aspect of our wedding was thought through incredibly thorough, and it was a breath of fresh air to have assistance in anything that was needed. Heidi and Angel were AMAZING!!!!! Heidi... Read More helped us and worked with us throughout the entire process and Angel was there right by our side with anything we needed and helped everything go as smoothly as it went. Our guests were completely blown away with the beautiful atmosphere, incredible food, and extraordinary service. For being our first and last wedding, we would like to thank Angel and Heidi again for making our experience stress free and straight out of a story book!!!!

2017-05-15T10:14:16 Response from the vendor

Congratulations, and thank you so much for your review! It was truly our pleasure to help make your big day spectacular, and we loved every moment.

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Kourtni H

The Versailles ballroom is the perfect place to celebrate your special day! Melissa is amazing! I could not have asked for a better person to help us plan and orchestrate our dream wedding. From the moment we walked through the ballroom, we knew this was the place, beautiful... Read More with tons of space, a huge dance floor and most importantly it was affordable. The food is fantastic and they work with the Chocolate Carousel for your wedding cake, which is also amazing. This was the right choice to make my wedding something special and it was the best day ever!. The moment we arrived on my big day, they were helpful and accommodating. The bridal suite is lovely and has ample space. We were never rushed and even enjoyed an after party at the bar in the restaurant when the wedding ended. Our day was everything we wanted and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an easy, stress-free wedding experience. Set up an appointment to see it today, you wont be disappointed! Thank you again to everyone at Versailles and the Ramada of Toms River for the perfect wedding!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Kayla S

We were married over a month ago (March 25, 2017) and still to this day cannot express how amazing our wedding turned out. The staff and team were outstanding and we still receive feedback from our wedding guests how amazing everything was. My wife and I want to thank... Read More Versailles Ballroom and Ramada Inn in Toms River for making our day so special and making everything so smooth for both of us! Thank you.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Kelly S

I can't even put into words how simply amazing everything was! Heidi is a gem and is perfect at her job, she's informative, kind and simply loves what she does! Angel is a sweetheart, he is terrific!! They made our wedding a fairytale! I have NO complaints about anything! The... Read More venue is simply beautiful, the staff is great and overall we are highly satisfied with everything!

2017-04-18T11:44:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We truly appreciate it.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Sami M

I seriously cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with Hedi at the Versailles Ballroom. I had started to become very frustrated and upset with the process of finding a venue that was priced resonably but still held my vision. I felt like I was going to have to... Read More settle on what I wanted. While at a tasting for another place, I called and Hedi immediately got back to me and set up an appointment with me an hour later. She was so plesant and helpful, we had a sampling of the food, and the place was stunning. We cannot WAIT to have our wedding there.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Kylene R

Highly recommend the Versailles Ballroom for wedding receptions. The staff was excellent, the food was great, huge dance floor, and all of our guests had an amazing time!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Kimberly B

Melissa, Heidi, Ashley and Debbie made my wedding planning experience a breeze. My husband and I were so happy with the service and responsiveness from everyone! Emails were responded to within hours and any concerns we may have had, Melissa made us feel confident that our night... Read More would be nothing but amazing! Which it was! The night of our wedding, my husband and I had nothing to worry about and our guest had nothing but amazing things to say about the Versailles Ballroom and staff! We wouldn't change a thing! Thank you to everyone at the Ramada Toms River for creating an unforgettable day for us !

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Jade P

The venue gave me everything I could have ever asked for. The whole staff was wonderful, great price for what you get and ABSOLUTELY beautiful!!! It's exactly how I pictured it if not more glamorous. My guests had no complaints, and that's surprising with an Italian family.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Jessica C

I went into this whole wedding process almost exactly a year ago with one thing in mind. We will get married at Versailles and it will be wonderful. Well my expectations were far surpassed by Heidi, Melissa, Angel and the team at the Ramada. I couldn't dream of a better night... Read More then I had this past Friday. EVERYTHING was spectacular and not a single thing went wrong. Through the whole planning process, Heidi and Melissa quickly responded to any emails from me and answered questions quickly and effectively. Ashley who is in charge of the room blocks was a dream and made life so easy when it came to booking the rooms for the wedding. Chocolate Carosel cake was amazing and we even got to come to Ramada for a food tasting event a few months before the wedding! I honestly cannot stop raving to all of my friends about the amazing experience I had with The Versailles Ballroom and I would recommend them to anyone who is engaged, frustrated with the planning process and wants a beautiful and effortless wedding. I am SOOOO happy with our choice for our big day!

2016-12-01T09:05:19 Response from the vendor

Your review really moved us - thank you so much!! We were proud to be a part of your beautiful wedding, and wish you all the happiness in the world.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jillian J

Melissa and Heidi have been so accomadating and easy to work with. Made wedding planning very easy. The entire staff was magnificent and made our wedding a fairytale. We wish we could do it all over again

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jennifer H

If I could do everything again, I wouldn't change a thing! Everything was perfect. Angel, Melissa and Heidi were such a big help throughout the whole process. Melissa and Angel along with the whole catering staff checked in on me all night to see if there was anything I... Read More wanted/needed. Wedding of my dreams and good time had by all!

2016-10-31T12:24:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, and congratulations from all of us!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Cindy C

Entire staff from booking until the end of the wedding night was amazing. Guests are still raving about the service and food!! Amazing e experience!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Adriane S

Unbelievable! The entire staff was such a JOY to work with, right down to the waitstaff! Heidi and Melissa, in the catering office, made finalizing every last detail so easy. They knew exactly what to ask us, and pointed us in the right direction whenever we seemed undecided.... Read More Their excitement over our excitement was so wonderful and genuine, that I knew we made the right venue choice. I didn't have to worry about my vendors the day of either because, along with Heidi and Melissa, Angel, (the maitre'd) and Debbie (the banquet captain) had everything under control. I literally had to show up and look like a princess. Every last detail was executed perfectly. It was so lethargic to see my wedding vision come to life. Everything, down from the escort cards to placement of our card box; they hit every detail with precision to what I wanted. Angel & Debbie made sure my husband and I were very taken care of the entire day and night, and even the morning after when they saw me checking out, they still were asking if I needed anything. Our wedding would not have been as amazing if we went anywhere else.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Tracy M

The Versailles Ballroom was perfect for our wedding with 125 guests. It was a great indoor space for the entire weekend. Our rehearsal dinner was in the hotel's restaurant and suited our needs with a buffet style meal. Members of the bridal party and family stayed a couple of... Read More nights right there in the hotel. On the day of our wedding, we had a quick and cozy ceremony, cocktail hour in a gorgeous room, and the reception in a ballroom with a wonderfully large dance floor. The food was delicious, the staff was very helpful, and the day went super smooth. We also got some very pretty photos taken outside by the gazebo, along with a bunch more inside the venue. My husband and I are very happy with our decision to have our wedding at Versailles Ballroom!

2016-10-12T12:38:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We're thrilled that we helped make your big day special, and wish you a world of happiness.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Hillary M

The Versailles Ballroom blew every expectation I had (and our families had) out of the water. My husband and I had so many guests come up to us and tell us "this is the best wedding we've ever been to" and just gush about how lovely everything was. Even with about 200 people,... Read More the cocktail hour went without issue, the dinner was served hot & efficiently, and the bar never had a line (even with our Irish families!) Angel is a freaking DREAM. The man can bustle a dress in literally a minute, which is something I really thought I was going to miss half of my cocktail hour for. He ran up to my room multiple times because I forgot so many things, and did it with a huge smile the entire time. Heidi and Melissa are the friendliest people ever, and answered every question I had promptly and knowingly. Ashley at the front desk dealt with a LOT with our room block, and still managed to fit in everyone we requested, even last minute. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are all amazing, and I hope someone I know throws another wedding with you all so I can come back.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Kandice C

I had my wedding at the Versailles Ballroom on September 30th. There are no words to describe how amazing our experience was. Angel and Heidi were so helpful throughout the entire planning process and the day of the wedding they were so attentive and on top of everything! The... Read More food was amazing and all the servers were so nice and did a great job! I would highly recommend the Versailles Ballroom for any wedding! You will not be disappointed.

2016-10-03T11:05:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, and congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Erica B

What a beautiful place! I recently had my wedding at the Versailles Ballroom and everything was magnificent. The food was excellent, the place is gorgeous, and the staff was amazing! I knew my wedding would be beautiful but the staff went above and beyond my expectations. If... Read More anyone is looking for a great venue for their next special event, please look at the Versailles Ballroom!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Laura J

Our wedding day was amazing at the versailles ballroom! Everyone was super nice and made sure everything went smoothly. Angel and Heidi were so attentive and the place looked like it was straight out of a magazine! The food was incredible and all of my guests had a great time!... Read More Will definitely recommend to anyone searching for a venue for any occasion!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Julia S

We were so thrilled with our wedding at the Versailles Ballroom. The food was incredible and delicious (especially cocktail hour) and we have received so many compliments. Heidi and Melissa really helped us through the whole planning process ensuring that our wedding was exactly... Read More what we wanted. Angel was phenomenal with setting up and running the evening. I brought in all of my own centerpieces and decor and the room was set up perfectly! Great value, all our guests were very impressed and had a wonderful time

2016-09-06T11:17:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Jacquelyn F

The Ramada did such a great job for our wedding. The food was delicious and angel made our dream wedding come true! Everything was perfect and I can't thank the staff enough for making our wedding day flawless. Thank you so much. 8-28-16

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Deirdre D

I recently had my wedding at the Versailles Ballroom on 8/19/16. It was such an great pleasure to work with Heidi, Mellissa, and Angel. Everything was set up the way I wanted it to be. They made sure that my special day was perfect! My guests had said it was the best wedding... Read More they have ever been too! If you are looking for a place to have your wedding then Versailles Ballroom is your place!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016

Heidi and Melissa are real pros!!! They made everything clear to us and were there to help us every step of the way. A HUGE Thank You to Angel. He is by far the best in the business. We have gotten so many phone calls from family and friends telling us how amazing our... Read More wedding was. We also received many accolades on the food at our wedding. Many of our guests have said that the food at our affair was the best they have ever had at a wedding. Thank you all for making our day so special!

2016-08-15T13:23:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! Would you mind reaching out to us at [email protected] or 732-719-1206 and letting us know who posted this review, or which wedding date this was for? It would be a big help to us, and we'd love to send you a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 andrea d

I booked this venue the first time I saw it! The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful and we will be having a beautiful for wedding at such a great price!