Versailles Ballroom at The Ramada of Toms River

Toms River, NJ

"Wow" Weddings for Real People

The Knot Best of Weddings Hall of Fame and Best of Weddings 2017 Pick. The Versailles Ballroom at the Ramada Toms River features a palatial setting with thousands of sparkling lights. Savor your cocktail hour in our veranda with French doors and a glowing fireplace. Leave your guests breathless.

Ballroom, Hotel

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

2373 Route 9, Toms River, NJ (732) 719-1206

Reviewed on 4/12/2018 Danielle C

The team and staff were amazing. Very attentive to us all night long. We didn't have to worry about a thing. Very professional. Everyone is super sweet and helpful. Definitely recommend having a wedding here.

2018-04-13T14:36:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much - we really appreciate it!

Reviewed on 4/02/2018 JoAnn B

The most AMAZING place to have a wedding. Heidi, Angel, and Tara were the best to work with. We live in CA and planned our wedding in NJ and they went above and beyond to help ensure we had everything ready to go. Tara made sure I had drinks and food as I was talking to... Read More guests during the cocktail hour, Angel made sure our venue was perfect from the temperature to the lighting and any and everything in between. Everyone keeps telling us how amazing the bartenders were; they kept the drinks flowing, got to know our guests, and were on point all night. Our friends and family keep telling us how amazing it was and how it was the best wedding they have ever been to even comparing it to their own. I would highly recommend them for all of your wedding needs. You can't go wrong. Let's not forget the hotel rooms are so nice!!!

2018-04-09T13:43:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Karen J

The Versailles Ballroom has the whole package. They have the wow factor, all of my guests were extremely impressed by the grace and elegance of the venue. The staff, every single one of them, were AMAZING! Angel is the king of weddings; he is a perfectionist and you can tell he... Read More LOVES what he does. Weddings are more than his job, they are his passion. Without Heidi and Rachel I don’t know how I would have made it through the planning of my wedding. And Rachel held more than my train before walking down the isle, she held my nerves together when I didn’t think I could. If you are looking for a place to marry your better half, you’re looking in the right direction!!

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Mary J

My daughter was married at the Versailles Ballroom on 12/30/17. I realize it takes not just a team but a great team to pull off a successful wedding. The Versailles Ballroom has that team. From the sales staff, Heidi, to Angel, the Mater D, (who is the absolute best at what he... Read More does); to the wait staff, the bartenders, to the personnel at the hotel reception desk were all efficient, professional and very helpful. All of our guests were raving about the food and service. I would definitely recommend this venue for a wedding or any other event you are planning.

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Matt T

Everything went absolutely smooth and perfect on our special day. From the very beginning of being shown around to the last dance, we couldn't have asked for anything better. Everyone raved about the food that was provided, the cake shop they partner with was fantastic, and our... Read More whole event was extraordinary. Thank you to Heidi and Angel and everyone else involved to make it the best day ever!

2017-12-11T09:19:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Kelliann D

There are so many amazing things to say about this venue! This was one of the last venues we toured, and we knew we loved it the minute we walked into the ballroom. The staff here are so amazing to work with, I really never had any stress at all because I knew everything was... Read More taken care of. They made the process so easy from the minute we signed the contract to cleaning up everything after the reception. Angel, I don't even know where to start. Future brides---you all need an Angel in your life. He set up all of our centerpieces and DIYs perfectly, and he showed us the room before letting everyone in. Just as I was walking in, someone stepped on the bottom of my dress and one of the bustle buttons popped off. Without missing a beat, Angel said I have a sewing kit, no problem. And he sewed my bustle up and it looked like nothing had happened whatsoever. We had absolutely nothing to worry about throughout the night because Angel was right there for us the entire night. We received so many compliments, starting right at cocktail hour, about how amazing the food was and how comfortable our guests were. I cannot thank you all enough. Our wedding was perfect because of you!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Kelliann D

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Connie C

Cannot say enough about this place. Heidi and Angel absolutely blew me, my husband, and all of our guests away! They take such attention to detail and leave no stone unturned. My wedding day was beautiful and stress free tha ks to them!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Kristen J

Where do I even begin! We booked on first tour!! It was just what we wanted!! From the ceremony to the final good byes our experience was amazin!! We had so many compliments on the food and the venue as a whole!!! Cocktail hour left people full and not hungry for dinner! The... Read More cake was Devine!! I wish I had more!! So many happy memories made!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Monica H

Our wedding was more than we could've hoped for. Everything was perfect and the food was amazing! Melissa and Heidi were very helpful during our planning process. Angel was on top of everything the day of. They were all very professional and a real pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Desiree R

Where do I begin? My husband and I had our wedding at the Versailles on Sunday. The day was truly magical. Heidi, Angel and Melissa delivered on everything they promised us. Our guests raved about the food. They allowed me to drop off my decorations and I had specific ideas on... Read More how I wanted things and they followed to perfection. Angel truly went above and beyond the night of to make sure Mike and I were happy along with our parents and bridal party. He also made sure to walk me through the ceremony / ballroom to approve all of the set ups. Heidi and Melissa always answered all of my emails months leading up to the big day. If I could give the versailles 1,000 stars I would. Thank you so much for making our day unforgettable and perfect!!

2017-09-27T14:29:19 Response from the vendor

This lovely review means so much to us. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Samantha K

My husband and I got married there on 9/15/17 and we could not have wished for a more perfect wedding experience. Not only did our day run extremely smoothly thanks to Angel and his team, but leading up to the wedding was so smooth and organized. I worked closely with Melissa... Read More and she was absolutely wonderful. I would be emailing her everyday with something new and she would respond to me in minutes. She was extremely helpful and patient. You can put your complete trust in the Versailles team and I promise your wedding will be breathtaking. P.S. guests could not stop talking about the cocktail hour! The food was sentential!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Robert S

Heidi and Mellissa were a breeze to work with, and On the day of Angel and Melissa were amazing. We had a few blips but they rolled with it, making everything perfect.. You would not be disappointed by choosing this venue

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Megan M

Absolutely AMAZING!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Lauren E

Booking our wedding at the Versailles Ballroom was one of the best decisions we made. The Versailles Ballroom staff is extremely helpful, creative, professional, kind, and they work so hard to make your wedding dreams come true. Angel and Melissa were with us every step of the... Read More way! We absolutely loved the fact that our wedding guests did not have to shuttle and could safely walk up to their rooms at the end of the night. The food is incredible!!! The Versailles is a GREAT Jersey Shore wedding location. You will not be disappointed!

2017-08-17T09:44:25 Response from the vendor

We are so touched by this lovely review, and so glad to know that you had a great experience. On behalf of the entire team, thank you!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Theresa S

Just had my wedding this past weekend at The Versailles Ballroom and it was amazing! Melissa went above and beyond with keeping in contact with me and answering every question I had in regards to what everything would look like and what could be done up until the hour before the... Read More ceremony started. Angel was absolutely incredible with keeping us informed of timing and was right by my side after the ceremony asking if I needed anything at all, and made sure that everything went smoothly before and after the ceremony! Everything looked amazing and I'm so happy with how everything turned out. I could not have picked a better venue or team of people for my wedding.

2017-08-17T09:44:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Brittany C

Attend a wedding two years ago And was so so so disappointed! Food was gross &FROZEN ! Champagne tasted like garlic water .. ummm never going back

2017-08-09T17:38:23 Response from the vendor

Hello. We are so, so sorry that you had such a terrible experience... but a lot of time has passed since two years ago. We truly hope that you'll consider giving us another chance in the future, and we have every confidence in the world... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Jessica V

I knew from the day I got engaged that I wanted to have my wedding at the Versailles Ballroom. It is such a beautiful venue and the service is unmatched. From the beginning to the end of the planning process, Melissa was so easy to reach and answered every question or concern... Read More that I may have had. On the day of the wedding, we were beyond blessed to have Angel for our banquet captain. He made me feel so relaxed and ran the smoothest wedding I have ever been to. My husband and I truly felt like royalty on the day of our wedding. My guests are still raving about the amazing food and service they received that night. Thank you for making our wedding one to remember!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Erin M

I highly recommend the Versailles Ballroom for any event. Every staff memeber was attentive and fantastic. Everyone did everything they could to ensure we had the perfect Wedding. Angel, Heidi and Melissa especially were amazing and went though everything with us every step of... Read More the way to make sure we had the wedding of our dreams. The food was delicious! Every detail of the wedding was perfect we couldn't have asked for a better day!! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Tiffany P

was so pleased with the Ramada! Everything about the venue was amazing! Working with Heidi and Melissa made my wedding planning that much easier! Angel was a huge help the day of the wedding! Everything from the food to the setup of the wedding went great! I couldn't have... Read More picked a better place for my reception. I would def recommend the Ramada to any bride! It's absolutely beautiful and the staff really focuses on the bride and groom! Thank you Ramada for making my wedding day, a day I will remember always!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Dana P

Absolutely amazing! Heidi and Melissa are so wonderful to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. Angel is wonderful. He treated my husband and I like royalty that day, made me feel great, and make sure everything ran smoothly. We could not have asked for a... Read More better venue and staff to work with.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Kristen C

I searched multiple locations and wedding venues in our local area We wanted to find a venue that would work with having a 180 people with stunning views, luxurious accommodation, great food and service that would make our special day perfect for us and our guests. We chose the... Read More Versallies Ballroom at the Ramada in Toms River for our ceremony and reception and couldn't have made a better decision. Heidi, Melissa and Angel were so helpful ensured that every detail was exactly what we wanted. They helped plan our special day and were extremely efficient and attentive. It was a fabulous day for all of our guests and they had nothing but excellent feedback for the venue, service and food. Every guest complimented the cocktail hour and the main course meal. The food was amazing! Every aspect of the day went perfectly! (except the fact that our child woke up with a 103 fever but a big thanks to Heidi, Melissa and Angel for helping us keep an eye on him). There was nothing that the staff at the Versallies Ballroom wouldn't do for us, they couldn't have been more exceptional.

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Samanth B

The Versailles Ballroom/Ramada team is so awesome. They put together an amazing wedding and you never have to worry about a thing! Angel is the maitre d' and is literally AMAZING I cannot say enough good things about him. He's so friendly and is so good at his job. Wedding days... Read More are stressful and he makes the whole thing such a relief. He took care of everything and the whole reception looked beautiful. The cocktail hour also looked amazing. Their prices are extremely fair especially for what is included. They have beautiful center pieces that are included which typically is a huge expense. The bridal suite was amazing.. especially after the whole day of nerves, the huge jacuzzi tub in the suite was exactly what we needed! The food was fantastic, we got so many compliments. Thank you to the Versailles team for making my wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Jess M

They were simply amazing from start to finish! We couldn't have asked for a better day 😁

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Chris G

Had our wedding at the Versailles Ballroom at the Ramada of Toms River. WOW!! Every single aspect of our wedding was thought through incredibly thorough, and it was a breath of fresh air to have assistance in anything that was needed. Heidi and Angel were AMAZING!!!!! Heidi... Read More helped us and worked with us throughout the entire process and Angel was there right by our side with anything we needed and helped everything go as smoothly as it went. Our guests were completely blown away with the beautiful atmosphere, incredible food, and extraordinary service. For being our first and last wedding, we would like to thank Angel and Heidi again for making our experience stress free and straight out of a story book!!!!

2017-05-15T10:14:16 Response from the vendor

Congratulations, and thank you so much for your review! It was truly our pleasure to help make your big day spectacular, and we loved every moment.