Vesper Country Club

Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

185 Pawtucket Boulevard, Tyngsboro, MA (978) 458-8731

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Allison M

I fell in love with Vesper the first time I saw their ballroom. Irene was a great help in all of the planning, she took care of things I would have never thought of. She was always available for visits when we needed to picture the room again. The back deck was a great space... Read More to have as the night progressed. It got pretty warm inside when everyone started dancing so it was nice to get some air outside. Overall I was really happy with Vesper.

Reviewed on 8/29/2015

We are the first of our generation in both of our families to get married -- and everyone has said we set a very high bar. Most of the credit for this repeated compliment goes to Vesper Country Club. As a venue, Vesper was ideal for our tastes-- elegant and classy without... Read More feeling pretentious or overdone. The interior of the building conveys a sense of history and charm, and comprises a variety of hosting spaces to serve different phases of the wedding. The location on the Merrimack River is quintessentially New England and provides many opportunities for lovely portraits. The food portions are generous and delicious. Multiple guests commented that the food was among the best they’ve had at a wedding. At only an hour north of Boston, the difference in what your money buys you in terms of quality and service is astounding. Aside from the fact that Vesper is an excellent location, what really sets this venue apart are the people. From the start of the planning process to the Sunday aftermath, Irene, Karen, and the staff at Vesper made our wedding planning a wonderful experience. Not only were they polite, welcoming, professional, and experienced, but they repeatedly created opportunities to go above and beyond expectation in order to make our wedding day enjoyable and special. On the day of the wedding, the staff was a well-oiled machine. There was always an attendant with both the bride’s party and the groom’s party to take care of anything we might require. There was never a moment where we were waiting for staff to do something or had to request anything. It was so wonderful to be in the hands of such professional and competent hosts -- we could focus on enjoying our wedding with our friends and family. We highly recommend this venue and its staff for any event, and especially your wedding day!

Perfect venue

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Lauren F

We looked at several venues in the area and could not be happier with our choice. From the very start Irene was so helpful with the entire process. She would respond to any calls or emails so quickly and helped me figure out the flow of the day. The Friday before our wedding I... Read More dropped off all my decorations and just left them in a box and I was amazed at how perfect they set everything up. There are amazing places to take outdoor pictures and honestly the indoor pictures came out amazing too. We got married in November and inside and you can see the sun setting over the river in the dining room where the ceremony was. My guests were raving about the food as well. I would highly recommend getting married here it is an absolute hidden gem

Nice setting, very helpful planning

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Brooke R

We enjoyed our wedding at the Vesper Country Club. We had our wedding outside by the pool and it turned out nicely. The wedding planner, Irene, is very sweet and helpful. There was another woman named Karen who helped on the day before the wedding and the day of the wedding and... Read More she was somewhat helpful. Overall, the food was very good, the place was clean and well prepared, and everyone enjoyed the wedding.

Hidden Gem!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 susan p

I cannot believe what an amazing wedding I had at Vesper Country Club! The food here is incredible and every detail of my wedding was fabulous thanks to the staff working under the direction of Irene and Karen. The ceremony and reception here were more than I could have... Read More imagined! I just wish I could do it again. They are accommodating of all requests (like food allergies) and there was so much food! I cannot say enough good things about them. You will not be disapointed!

2013-10-02T08:16:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy that your day was so enjoyable. We always take food allergies and dietary requests very seriously :)

Perfect location

Reviewed on 10/21/2011 Shahrin A

Irene Colette the coordinator was very organized, kind, attentive. The food was perfect. The staff on the day of the wedding were always helpful. They even offered to keep my food warm as I made my rounds saying hello to all the guests. Pictures turned out great by the Merimack... Read More river. It was also very affordable. I didn't have to pay an arm and a leg! When it was time to leave people didn't want to go!

Vesper Country Club - great pick!

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Kathy H

Everything went great. The food and service were fantastic. It could not have gone any better.

Review for Vesper-Country Club

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 kathy m

I loved it because it had an upstairs area for cocktails and an outside area for cocktails. The staff was extremely helpful and they had many good recommendations for everything. It was a very nice location and a very reasonable price. Great dance floor as well- which was... Read More awesome because most of the locations we looked at had very small dance floors.