Where your journey to forever begins...

Viaggio is located in the heart of Lodi’s iconic Wine Country, tucked away between lush estate vineyards, walnut orchards, and the serene Mokelumne River. Viaggio Estate & Winery is an all inclusive venue. Your wedding package includes full service planning assistance, day of coordination, gourmet catering, and stress free accommodations that allow you to relax and celebrate in perfect bliss!

Backyard, Ballroom, Barn, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Park, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

100 East Taddei Road, Acampo, CA (209) 368-1378
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Kelsey B

My husband and I were married at Viaggio on July 8, 2017. There are no words to describe how amazing our day was. From the minute we decided on Viaggio as our venue, Stephanie was there to assist us in every step. Whether it was emails, phone calls or in person meetings, she... Read More always led us down the path that was best for our wedding. The day of I was the most relaxed bride. Stephanie and her assistant took care of everything and I never would have known if something went wrong. When I look back on our wedding day there is not a single thing I would change. The food, by Bernard, was to die for, and I was actually able to eat at my reception. All of the vendors that we worked with made it so easy because they've all worked together before. Viaggio was the best decision that we ever made and I am absolutely in love with our wedding.

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Stephanie G

My husband and I were just married here on 3.17.17 and the WHOLE experience was even better than we could've imagined. We found the viaggio while looking at other venues and stopped in without an appointment. We were immediately greeted by staff who were so excited to show us... Read More the WHOLE GROUNDS right away. After this we met with the AMAZING Stephanie and that basically just locked everything down. She was beyond nice, seemed so excited to potentially plan the happiest day of our lives, and already had answers to multiple questions. We also rented the villa on site for or wedding weekend so I was in constant contact with Stephanie and also the owners Larry and Terri and they were all so friendly and helpful! During our trips to visit Stephanie, drop off wedding items, or even just show off our gorgeous venue to other members of our wedding party the whole staff was so nice it was almost unbelievable. Each time we would show up, unanncounced, someone always jumped up to walk us around the grounds and show us new or changing things. Unfortunately we got married right after all the constant rain so the whole grass area here was flooded. My mom was in a sight onic but I wasn't even concerned because I knew between Stephanie, Terri, Larry, and the rest of the staff I was in good hands, and they DID NOT disappoint! The next time we showed up the viaggio (again unanncounced) one of the staff members was so excited to spot me and show me around other areas they were thinking for our ceremony. Needless to say everything was perfect, we used all their preferred vendors which made things even easier because they al work together regularly. Typically if you have a gorgeous venue, amazing staff, and wonderful vendors you don't expect the food to be all that great. This was NOT the case at all. Chef Bernard is fantastic! Everyone loved the food and wanted more and more! (Luckily we got his cooking two nights in a row because we also held our rehearsal dinner in the villa - which was also perfect and amazing!) My whole entire wedding experience was beyond perfect and everything and MORE than I had ever imagined! I actually have ZERO complaints or anything I can even think of that needs improvement here. Basically if you want a gorgeous venue, the best staff ever, "dream team" vendors, owners who actually check in with you and care about your day, amazing food, and the best wedding coordinator you'll ever hear of then book here!!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Kylie L

My wedding turned out to be my dream wedding all thanks to Stephanie at Viaggio! This place is so beautiful and they will cater to make it your dream wedding! Stephanie goes above and beyond to make sure your day is stress free. Everyone was so amazed at the grounds and how... Read More beautiful everything looked. Its a one of a kind venue without paying the big bucks of napa!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Celeste S

We had our ceremony and reception at Viaggio this summer and it could not have been more perfect! Stephanie is amazing to work with! She is so professional, helpful, and all-around wonderful! Our day was absolutely perfect!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Shandi J

My husband and I were married at Viaggio on June 18, 2016. Viaggio was not my first choice for a wedding venue because I thought it would be too expensive, but my husband fell in love with the beautiful landscape and ballroom. So we decided to try and save in other areas to be... Read More able to afford Viaggio. Choosing this winery was the best decision we could have made, not only because the grounds and ballroom are stunning without any décor at all, but because by booking the venue you also get an outstanding wedding coordinator in Stephanie White, and her friendly and professional staff to service the wedding. These things get overlooked at times, but to find a venue with a great staff is invaluable in my opinion. Our experience was made exponentially better because Stephanie and her team were so wonderful to work with. Food: Banquet food rarely turns out as well on the wedding day as it does during the tasting. Our food on the wedding day was even better than what we had at the tasting, which was delicious in itself! We had steak, chicken and a delicious eggplant parmesan as a vegetarian option. Man Cave/Bridal Suite: We were able to use their bride and groom's suites the day of the wedding. It made things so easy for preparation that day. The bridal suite even came with a steamer to get the wrinkles out of my dress! The man cave is incredible as well. You must take a look at it when you visit this venue! Grounds: We haven't seen all of our photos yet, but even just what we've seen from camera phones have turned out stunning. The grounds are well maintained and just beautiful in photos and in person. Service/Staff: Again, I can't emphasize enough how much better our experience was because the staff was so accommodating. Stephanie was so professional, thoughtful and helpful, even as I emailed her regularly for 15 months during our planning process. She always responded to calls and emails in a timely manner, She made sure everything was perfect before, during and after the wedding. I was able to enjoy every aspect of the experience because I knew I was in good hands. She did her best to accommodate all of our requests and offered advice if we needed any suggestions. The staff on the wedding day was so friendly and it looked as though they were having as much fun as our friends and family were having. Overall, we are exceedingly grateful for the effort by the staff at Viaggio and would recommend it for any event. We had a truly wonderful day, with many of the thanks owed to our beautiful venue and it's staff.

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Allison M

My husband and I were married at Viaggio on October 18, 2014. I don't think we could have had a more beautiful wedding. From the moment we first stepped on the grounds, I knew it was "the place". You instantly feel special....especially since they strive to just have one wedding... Read More a weekend, unlike a good number of places in the area who give you a 5 hour window and rush you through everything and treat you like a number. The grounds are gorgeous and honestly don't need much as far as decorations go. I feel like Viaggio is still a bit of a hidden gem in Lodi and my husband and I feel so happy to have been one of the lucky couples to get married there. Viaggio offers a vendor package that made everything so seamless for us to choose our photographer, baker, florist, and DJ. It made it zero stress and the vendors we had to choose from are the best in the area and I probably would have chosen them regardless. Terri is amazing and helps you to create the wedding you e always dreamed of!

Reviewed on 12/22/2015

I had my wedding here on 9/26/15 and couldn't be happier with everything they did. Viaggio is a phenomenal venue. Their staff was very attentive and accommodating. Stephanie did an excellent job coordinating. My only tip is that you work with the folks Teri recommends. This... Read More makes it easy for Teri and easy for you. We used the following vendors: Classic Party Rentals, Lori Makabe Photography, Something Sweet Bakery, and Muse Juice Media.

Wedding of our Dreams!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Bria R

We had our wedding here on May 9, 2015, and we could not have been any happier. Not only are the grounds at Viaggio absolutely breath taking, the owners, wedding coordinator, and staff were so helpful in making our special day truly magical. Leading up to our big day,... Read More Stephanie (wedding coordinator) made sure we had all of our T's crossed and our I's dotted. She was always readily available to answer any questions and even thought of things that had slipped our minds. For the day of Teri (owner) made sure the girls were all set with everything we needed in the cottage and continued to check in on us. She also made sure the boys were all set up in the Man Cave. Throughout the wedding Stephanie was very patient with our bridal party and guests. She made sure everyone knew where they were suppose to be and when. She even made sure we took the time to eat a little something during the reception, which I'm glad we did. The food was absolutely fabulous and many of our guests have raved about it. The bartenders and the rest of the staff were very friendly and made sure our guests were having a great time. For transportation we decided to use their trolley which was a big hit. Larry (owner) drove our guests to and from our host hotel and even played some good tunes for everyone to sing along to. Overall, I am so happy we decided to have our wedding at Viaggio, because it truly was magical. I highly recommend to any bride and groom that are looking for their fairytale wedding to consider having it here. I also, recommend using their vendor package. We loved all of our vendors. Thank you Larry, Teri, Stephanie, and the rest of the Viaggio staff!

Showered with love

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Richelle A

Although it rained on our wedding day, our fairytale ending was made more intimate with the staffs last minute adjustments. The venue itself is so beautiful

Dream Winery Wedding

Reviewed on 8/11/2012 Laura S

WE got married there in July 2012. We booked there about 8-9 months before. At the time we had booked, we didn't know that the winery was for sale. Luckily we got much more than we bargained for, in the best way possible. Because it won't be applicable to future couples, this... Read More review is only about our experience with the current owners. Debbie, the day-of coordinator was fabulous and very organized! She asked all the right questions (and I thought I was detail oriented!) which helped tremendously with the day-of. Viaggio has several trusted vendors they work well with and the overall experience made it very easy for me (a bay area bride) to make arrangements without repeating myself a bunch of times. They really do take care of a lot of the details (which is included in the price) and the final product is more than beautiful. We looked at a lot of other wineries and it seemed like everything was an upgrade or you would have to go through a 3rd party vendor. At Viaggio, you'll have to pay for your upgrades, but mot things are handled in-house and so you know you'll get what you want. We received so many compliments on the decor and how beautiful it was. Everyone was very impressed and we didn't spend a lot more upgrading. By far, the show-stopper was the food. It was even better than at the tasting that we had a couple months before. Their chef does all their catering which is a HUGE relief of stressful planning. The fruit and cheese platter during cocktail hour was an artful display and completely over the top! We were so incredibly pleased with the buffet dinner. Chicken, tri-tip, salmon, ravioli, all were absolutely perfect. They also worked so well with us to accommodate special requests to help us add those personal touches that are so important for that special day. The beer and wine bar was completely adequate - friends and family got loosened up on the dance floor, but nobody was embarrassingly out of control, which tends to happen at open liquor bars. The ceremony grounds are equally breath-taking and they offer several spots to conduct the ceremony. We picked a bit of an unconventional location on the property, but they were so accommodating to make it happen. There are always things that a bride and groom would change about their wedding day and I think about the only thing I would have changed was having a little more time for the reception because it went by too fast! By the time you eat, do speeches and all the necessary things, you are completely out of time to meet with each table and dance. The only other draw back is that it can be a bit pricey. We were more than happy with the package we got (included vendors and basics) and didn't feel the need to upgrade much, but if you start adding up here and there, it can hit above average for a Bay Area average wedding. We had around 180 guests that were easily seated for ceremony (outdoor) and buffet dinner (indoor). Another thing to consider is that the grounds are mostly gravel, cobble stone or grass, so be advised that heels might not be the best choice, I had my bridesmaids in wedge heels and I promptly changed into cute flats after the ceremony. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a winery wedding!

What a beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Erika P

I really enjoyed my wedding at Viaggio, it was a wonderful day. Everything turned out beautiful and my guests are still raving about the sights, food and atmosphere.

Viaggio

Reviewed on 10/15/2010 Megan A

This place is absolutely gorgeous! I had both my ceremony and reception at this location and couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. Viaggio includes two coordinators, Donna and Emily, who made the sure day ran smoothly; they made sure everything ran according to plan and... Read More were so helpful the day of and before. The food is prepared on-site and is amazing! I still have people commenting about it! Viaggio offers three vendors for the cake, which is included in the venue price. We worked with Heart's Desire and a wonderful experience. The cake was to die for! Overall, I would highly recommend this location! Great staff, food, atmosphere,etc, not to mention a gorgeous location all in one place!

Meet The Events Director