ViaJoy Studios

NJ, NY, PA, CT and around the globe

Top Choice for World Class Photography & Video

There is no greater joy for us than being part of your special day because our work is the result of passion. It is a beautiful thing when a carier and a passion come together! We love what we do & therefore we do it well. We pay attention to every detail of you an what is important to you. We focus on every piece and vision of your special day, it lights us up an we pour all of our heart into it. We have a unique set of skills and experience in photojournalism, news, modeling, fine art, and traditional photography. We bring you it all. And we will do everything in our power to photograph your wedding according to your personal style and needs. Our goal is for your vision to become a reality!

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Wedding

NJ, NY, PA, CT and around the globe (800) 229-2029

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Thomas D

Thank you for enriching our happiness with your photography services, and for adding the joyful photobooth to our wedding. Kelly and Thomas

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Boris S

It was a great expirience to work with ViaJoy Photo & Video! Our package included a 2 photographers, assistant and 2 videographers. They were fantastic! They created stunning portraits and captured everything the way we wanted without being in the way. Great photos and video.... Read More I would recommend ViaJoy Photo & Video to everyone!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Rachel S

Before I start, I have to tell that my husband is a professional photographer in St. Louis, MO, but the wedding we planned in NJ. So you can imagine how hard to us was to find vendors to our wedding! After a long search we ended up with ViaJoy studios and I absolutely love them!... Read More Photos are absolutely amazing, even my photographer husband had nothing to criticize! Video was stunning. I cried when was watching the first draft. Highly recommend these guys to everyone who wants fantastic photos and video of their wedding.

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Kylie S

Fantastic photos and video. Arik and Max and their crew members are extremely talented, easy going and funny people. They have a huge expertise in photography and movie making. They were with us all entire day from my getting ready till real end of the reception and we had a... Read More lot of fun together. I highly recommend ViaJoy photography and video for all of your photo/video needs. Kylie & Matt

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Rebecca Q

I had a wedding on June 19, 2016. It was the most amazing day of my life, and I hired the company ViaJoy to capture the beautiful memories for this special day. From the ceremony to the food and dancing, Viajoy captured everything and made it so simple. It was exactly what I was... Read More looking for in a photography and videogrpaphy company. This was the most amazing day of my life, and ViaJoy made this day even more special.

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Jenny S

"We had seen ViaJoy Studios at 4 other weddings prior to booking them for our own wedding, this past May. Needless to say, all of our friends used them, loved their work and recommended them to us. After seeing their sample photos on their website and in our friends wedding... Read More albums, we knew that we had to use ViaJoy Studios for our wedding. The studio team was an absolute pleasure to work with. They are professional, friendly and extremely talented. They were very accommodating to meeting us at odd hours and made our appointments fun. At times, we felt as if we were just talking to a friends, rather than a vendor. We received our wedding pictures very quickly - about a 3 weeks after our wedding, and they came out absolutely spectacular. We have yet to make our wedding album - which is going to be difficult because there are so many gorgeous pictures to choose from. What we really liked is that they weren't pushy, didn't make us pose, and we barely saw them during the wedding - and yet they still captured everything. I highly recommend ViaJoy Studios. They are the best of the best!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 leah k

I used ViaJoy to cover my son Bar Mitzvah. Love photos and video!! Highly recomended.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 leah k