Viburnum Designs

Locations in Princeton and Mendham, NJ/ Serving TriState

Exquisite Flowers Are Just The Beginning...

From design conception to the final finishing touches, Viburnum Designs is cutting edge wedding chic. With European influences, an impeccable design team, and a passion for perfection they provide brides with flawless flowers, the latest linens, beautiful tableware, and a variety of dramatic décor.

$$$$ – Expensive

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

202 Nassau Street, Princeton, NJ
Locations in Princeton and Mendham, NJ/ Serving TriState

June wedding, so perfect

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Beth H

Viburnum was great. Rachel and Claire were really nice and personable. And they knew exactly what I was going for. I wanted romantic but not rustic and elegant but not too formal. I was able to trust them to give me the look I wanted with just minimal direction on color and... Read More feel. The result was absolutely beautiful and right on point. I highly recommend.

Amazing flowers and wonderful service

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Erin V

Viburnum was absolutely wonderful for our 15 June 2014 wedding. Working with Rachel and Claire was so easy...they were able to take my abstract ideas and bring our vision to life. Their enthusiasm for our color choices (Emerald green was a focus) was infectious, and they were an... Read More all-service business. They delivered all the flowers and even moved the ones from the Chapel to our cocktail/reception location. The flowers were simply gorgeous and actually lasted over a week after the ceremony and reception. It was so fun to be able to have them for longer than just the day. I would recommend anyone getting married in the Northern/Central New Jersey area go visit with them.

Incredible Flowers and Service

Reviewed on 2/03/2014 Linsay J

Virburnum did an incredible job designing the flowers for my wedding. We used them for both the rehearsal dinner and ceremony/reception. Claire and Rachel were both amazing to work with, were very knowledgeable about the flowers that would be available in October, and were able... Read More to incorporate all of my ideas into the floral decor. When searching for a florist for the wedding, I found that many florists were difficult to understand and had a hard time understanding and incorporating what I wanted into the design. Claire and Rachel always knew exactly what I was looking for and I absolutely loved the final product. Everything was so much more beautiful than I imagined it would be and they were able to incorporate the exact hues I wanted into the bouquets. Viburnum was extremely professional to work with, was flexible, and worked with me to get pricing on special items. We had multiple locations throughout the weekend where flowers needed to be delivered for certain members of the wedding party and Claire made sure each floral arrangement was delivered to the correct location at the intended time. During the long break between my ceremony and reception, Viburnum took the two large ceremony arrangements back to their store for refrigeration and later delivered them to the reception venue. Additionally, Claire took a lot of time to make sure the reception venue floral and pumpkin decorations were meticulously arranged, both around the venue and on and around the wedding cake. I would absolutely recommend using Viburnum and hope to have the opportunity to use them again in the future.

Reviewed on 11/10/2015

Perfection at its finest!! Rachel was professional, listened to our ideas, and created a setting that was not only beautiful, but elegant and warm. It was everything we wanted and more! The bouquets were beautiful, and the room was magnificent! I would not hesitate to use them... Read More again!! Thank you!!

Married in May

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Danielle B

We used Viburnum for our wedding at the end of May 2015. We first met with Viburnum in January and laid out our entire order. They knew what we were looking for immediately and it was a quick and easy meeting. We had one small snafu with a corsage the day of the wedding but... Read More they were able to correct the issue quickly before the ceremony so we were very happy. Everything was gorgeous and the price was reasonable!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Melissa M

Viburnum Designs did phenomenal work for my July 2015 wedding. We worked with Claire and she was always personable and helpful, and had a great vision for what we were looking for. I didn't expect to fall in love with my bouquet, but I regretted not planning ahead to preserve my... Read More flowers when I saw how beautiful they were. I couldn't bare to throw them out, so I dried them myself. Our floating candle centerpieces were simple, yet stunning. I definitely recommend using this company for your floral needs.

Mother of the bride

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

Everyone is still taking about the beautiful flowers from Viburnum. I can't even explain how excited we were to see the table arrangements. The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous! Most importantly Claire listened to what my daughter wanted and the flowers reflected my daughters... Read More wishes. My daughters bouquet was the most beautiful wedding bouquet I have ever seen!

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Maggie S

Rachel did an amazing job with my flowers for my wedding from the bouquets to the center pieces. Everything was exactly what I wanted and absolutely beautiful. She understood my vision from the beginning and was a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Samantha D

I used Viburnum for both my wedding in May and my reception in October. It was the best planning decision I made! Rachel did an amazing job bringing my vision to life. At the end of the night my guests had taken all my centerpieces home because they were so beautiful! I would... Read More and will recommend Viburnum to all my friends and family!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Anne L

Viburnum was an absolute pleasure to work with for my wedding at Ashford Estate. They had the whole place decorated in timely fashion and the attention to detail on the centerpieces was amazing. We met a few times to go over my vision of whimsical/romantic flowers and the team... Read More totally nailed the look. I wanted bright, airy flowers that were a deeper purple for my bouquet and lighter for my bridesmaids and they came out stunning. I would hire them again for any event that I do!

Best florist!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Katrina F

Working with Rachel at Viburnum was one of the easiest aspects of wedding planning! The flowers came out more perfect than I could have imagined. Rachel is very talented at taking an idea/feeling you want to convey and making it a reality. I wanted something soft and romantic,... Read More organic but not too rustic, and incorporated multiple pinks/pastels with varied greenery, but didn't wind up looking too busy. She managed to do all of this and more, could not have been happier! I was so happy with my bouquet that I never wanted to put it down. If I could give them more stars I would!

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Deepti S

We worked with Rachel to prepare for our wedding in Hamilton, NJ, and from the start we were very happy with Rachel and Vibernum's level of service. Rachel put together a wonderful design that met all of our objectives. During the planning phases, Rachel was very attentive to... Read More our every need. She would always find time to speak with us about our project. Rachel's transparency and direct feedback was very useful, as this was the first time we had used a florist for an event. On the big day, the floral arrangements looked absolutely stunning - from the center pieces to the rose petals elegantly strewn down the aisle. Rachel even helped during the ceremony, showing her commitment to getting the big day just right. We are very grateful to Rachel and Vibernum for the excellent work, and highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Perri

I cannot say enough positive remarks about my experience with Viburnum. From the very first time I went for a consult with Rachel to the very last drink of champagne at the wedding, I felt like Viburnum and the staff (especially Rachel) worked to ensure that our vision was a... Read More reality- a perfectly executed reality. I went with a specific dream in mind that I wanted brought to life (but I had no idea how it would be possible). I wanted all peonies, a champagne bar, cigar bar, a lounge and signage to be very personal to the day. I constantly emailed Rachel, and she was extremely responsive within 24 hours, kind, and never made me feel like I was a bother. I cannot believe how perfect it all was loved working with Rachel so much, and trusted her so much that she knew to rearrange my bouquet the day of to match a picture I had shown her earlier.. I kept staring at my bouquet and telling everyone "it is exactly what I wanted" because it was. We enjoyed Rachel and Viburnum so much that we asked her to stay on site for the wedding to make sure that the atmosphere and design remained the same throughout the whole night. The cigar bar, the lounge...everything. I seriously still can't believe how beautiful the flowers were. My husband and I have received many notes and calls to comment on how beautiful the affair was down the last detail, this is all because of Rachel and Viburnum.

A Princeton Wedding

Reviewed on 6/10/2015

I loved Viburnum! They did the floral arrangements for my wedding on 6/6/15 at Princeton University. I had a very tight budget, but Viburnum worked with me to produce arrangements I could both afford and love! Instead of adding extra cost to have flowers both at my ceremony and... Read More reception, Viburnum suggested that flowers from my ceremony be moved to the reception venue. They worked with me throughout the entire planning process and were incredibly responsive and professional. They were a little more expensive than some of the florists I looked into, but Viburnum absolutely makes up for it through their craft and quality of service. I knew I was in good hands. From one bride to another, I would recommend Viburnum! You won't regret it!

Gorgeous flowers!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Jen M

I never thought that Viburnum would be in our budget but Rachel and her team worked with us to create a warm, romantic wedding just like we wanted. They not only do flowers but really can transform entire spaces with uplighting, draping, candles, and other various rentals. I had... Read More complete trust in them and they delivered 100%. I cannot recommend them enough!

Gourgeous Designs. Excellent service

Reviewed on 11/10/2014

I must say that Claire was a excellent listener and everything was exactly as I dreamt it would be. We had a small venue of 48 guests The creations were put together beautifully. Also I got my table linens through them and they gave me beautiful choices. I'm a Interior... Read More Designer by trade and I must say they are excellent and Claire was wonderful to work with. Very creative along with a great staff. I would recommend them highly Our wedding was beautiful and the flowers and urns that they did for us tied everything together

Great Work

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Amanda T

Viburnum does high quality creative work and we were so pleased with the overall look of our centerpieces, bouquets, etc. Very helpful throughout the planning process and onsite. Thank you Viburnum!

Best in the Business!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Lauren B

The moment I viewed floral arrangements and ceremony and reception photos on their website I knew Viburnum Designs was the flower company I wanted to work with on my wedding day. Their ability to bring your wedding day vision to reality seems almost effortless. They are much... Read More more than just a flower shop. They are a full scale design center that works with you every step of the way to carefully orchestrate the look and feel of your wedding or event, keeping in mind whatever budget limitations you may have. I felt confident and trusted in them from day one to make our wedding day everything we hoped it would be..and turned out absolutely fabulous and one of a kind!

Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Yuna L

The team at Viburnum Designs did a wonderful job providing flowers for my wedding! The bouquets were gorgeous! They also did a great job with the centerpieces and ceremony decor. Viburnum worked closely with us throughout our year of planning. They were very flexible and... Read More were open to changes as my vision changed throughout the year of planning. We received numerous compliments on our flowers. I would highly recommend them!

ImmpecableTaste and Trustworthy

Reviewed on 10/11/2014

I was beyond grateful and impressed with what Rachel and the Viburnum team accomplished with my wedding. The first time I stepped in the their shop to have my consult, I knew I was in the right place. Not just a normal florist but a world of creative design. When I sat down with... Read More Rachel, and after a short time of talking, she understood everything I wanted in my vintage/masculine wedding. I felt complete trust that she would not only get the job done but with impeccable taste. I gave them very limited time to pull off my vineyard wedding (2 1/2 months). Not only did she pull off my request of renting Victorian furniture, bringing in antique doors, creating a canopy, incorporating hundreds of little antiques I purchased; I never heard once a "maybe" or "we cant do that". Everything I wanted they provided. Some of the reactions I received from my guests were, "The most beautiful wedding I ever been to." "I feel like I'm in a fairytale movie." "This wedding is so different, I never been to a wedding like this before." Viburnum played a huge part in working with such a beautiful backdrop of the vineyard. My advice to anyone reading this review, is you would be cheating yourself if you didn't use Viburnum. As a bride, the best thing I could of done was let go of a little control and let them do what they do best, which is create and design. -Elisabeth R.

Easy breezy and beautiful

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Tanya R

Claire did a great job! It was so easy to work with her and she was always super responsive via email. I had asked her to help with setting up the tables and gave her a picture of the look I was going for and when first walked into the reception hall, it was just... Read More beautiful-exactly what I had envisioned. The flowers were reasonably priced given how expensive flowers are and they didn't seem to wilt. Thanks for everything and I highly recommend them!

Viburnum Designs for Sara's Wedding

Reviewed on 9/15/2014

Ashling and Claire are true wedding artists. Each time they work with flowers for a wedding (or virtually any occasion), they create a masterpiece! Each and every flower is carefully chosen for its quality, color and appropriateness for the occasion. Ashling offers advice... Read More with all aspects of the wedding "styling" from the color of the linens to the placement of rose petals down the aisle. You will not find a more attentive, artistic and creative group to work with ANYWHERE. USE THEM...YOU WILL BE SO HAPPY YOU DID! A very happy mother of the bride!

Beautiful - more than just flowers!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Jessica S

The girls at Viburnum are fabulous and have great visions. Not only did they create my dream floral decor, they also are a one stop shop for the perfect linens and furniture rentals. Everything from the bouquets to the blooms on my cake to the iridescent linens for the cocktail... Read More hour were perfect. Rachel and Claire are more than just awesome florists - they become great friends who understand your vision. Don't go to anybody else in NJ!

Just simply wonderful! Reliable service, professional staff, and beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Tina W

It was so easy and wonderful to work with Viburnum Designs for my wedding flowers. They have a beautiful store front, professional and easy to work with staff - Claire was great!, and absolutely reliable service. The flowers were beautiful, arrived exactly when they needed to,... Read More and they were even able to get me the peonies even though it wasn't the right season. Can't thank them enough!

The best florist in Princeton!

Reviewed on 7/21/2014

I gave Viburnum Designs the challenge of creating an elegant Hawaiian theme in a historic house for my wedding. They delivered beyond what I could imagine! We and our guests were delighted to see flower specimens that we have never seen before—the most beautiful, vibrant... Read More tropicals in the world! Gorgeous leis were created for all of the guests, and special ceremonial leis were designed as well as a luscious cascade bouquet and a comb of flowers for my hair. Stunning ceiling-height environmental pieces were staged in our space to give the feeling of being in the tropics in an artful way. A circular banister that surrounded our dance space was decked with garlands of tropical greenery and flowers—simply stunning! Thank you to a wonderful floral design team for your excellent work! Cyndy Jost