Vicki + Erik Photographers

Fairfield County, CT

Fine Art Wedding Photography

We are Vicki + Erik, a husband and wife team of photographers. We provide emotional and timeless Fine Art photography combined with a fresh style that is focused on preserving events as they unfold. Contact today for availability and current rates.

Documentary

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Online Proofing, Second Shooter Available

Bow2010

Fairfield County, CT (203) 543-8791

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Jessica T

Words cannot even describe how amazing Vicki and Erik are. From the very start with the "getting to know you call" to the day of the wedding, they just made everything go so smoothly. You don't even realize they are around yet they capture the most amazing and personal moments... Read More on your special day. In a process that can otherwise be very stressful, they make this part of the wedding planning so effortless and pleasant. All I can really say is HIRE THEM. Seriously, just do it.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Laura B

Out of all the planning and preparations for our wedding, choosing Vicki and Erik as our wedding photographers was our best decision! From my first phone call with them it was clear that they truly wanted to get to know my fiancé and I as a couple to help create the vision we... Read More had for our wedding day. They were an absolute pleasure to work with, between helping to answer our many questions, to working with us to create a schedule that would allow us to attend some of our cocktail hour, to making us feel completely at ease taking photos. Their warmth and care to make our day as special as possible was evident to all. The photos are more beautiful than I could have imagined and perfectly capture all the nerves, excitement, fun, and love from the whole day. Your wedding photographers are with you for roughly ten hours of your wedding day, and Vicki and Erik are definitely two of the kindest, helpful, friendly and professional people you could want to be around.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Laura B

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Ha N

Loved every minute working with Vicki and Erik! They are a dream team and we had a blast with them. I couldn't have imagined a better option as they were able to capture every detail of our wedding perfectly. On top of their easy going and fun personalities, they even go above... Read More and beyond the day of the wedding. Erik was drenched in sweat as he ran around trying to find my bouquet numerous times. We were totally at ease working with them and highly recommend Vicki + Erik to anyone looking for amazing photographers that deliver awesome results!!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Ruthie T

Wow, I absolutely loved Vicki and Erik. I couldn't have imagined a better option. They captured every last moment that mattered and in a way that was truly unique and special. As a bonus, they are incredibly wonderful people who we had so much fun with! They added to the joy and... Read More warmth of our incredible day, in a really important way. I honestly could go on and on, it just doesn't get better than a pair like Vicki and Erik. I'll treasure my incredible photos forever.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Patty T

Erik is wonderful! Working with him was a pleasure and from day one he was helpful, professional, responsive, and patient. My husband and I were married in July, and Erik made us feel so comfortable. He was upbeat and flexible -- especially considering the heat and the fact that... Read More we were running late and had to change our timeline. Our wedding photos are stunning! I wish we could go through the process all over again! I’d recommend Vicki and Erik in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Kevin C

After a bad experience with our original photographer during our engagement session, my wife and I set out to find a new photographer that was extremely reliable and communicative. We read all of the amazing reviews for Vicki + Eric and viewed their high quality pictures... Read More online which made it easy to decide that they were the right fit. Our confidence in Eric was furthered after a phone conversation with him, and we were excited to have him as our wedding photographer. We had an open line of communication with him and this made for a 100% stress free experience. On the day of the wedding both Eric and his second shooter, Robert, showed up a half an hour early. They spent the time introducing themselves and making everybody comfortable. Robert even helped me get dressed when I was having trouble with my tux. They were so well organized and got every single shot we asked of them. After the ceremony was complete,d Robert and Eric efficiently coordinated the family and wedding party photos which left plenty of time for them to take phot0s of just my wife and I. We couldn't have asked for more from these two during the day of the wedding. They were extremely professional and are just great people in general. Eric sent us an email about a month after the wedding saying our pictures would be ready before Christmas. It was awesome that Eric kept us in the loop and delivered the photos ahead of the expected time frame we were expecting. My wife and I could not be happier with our wedding photos. They are more than we could have ever expected and asked for. Vicki and Eric delivered over 1400 images from our wedding and every single one is of the highest professional quality. The entire experience with them was FANTASTIC! We would highly recommend them to anyone. Looking back on our wedding, they were easily one of the best aspects of the day. Thank you again! -Kevin & Victoria

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Ally R

Vicki + Erik are AMAZING!! I would give a 500 star review if they allowed. V+E were exceptional to work with during the planning process & really went above and beyond the day of. They even jumped in as party planners when the groomsman's bus didn't show up. Our wedding... Read More pictures came back even better than I ever could have imagined. Plus, we got our pictures back super quickly (under two months!) It was also such a nice treat to share our blog post with our friends & family on social media. If you are having trouble deciding on a photographer - pick them! They are 110% worth every penny. We are going to look for excuses to use them again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Caitlin F

Vicki & Erik were absolutely perfect - from the initial booking process, to their presence on the actual day, to the finished product, everything exceeded our expectations. Starting from the booking process, they are so personable and put my mind at ease with an over an hour... Read More phone call where they tried to get to know me and answer any questions, Erik also came out and meet us one weekend and worked around our crazy schedule so we could see some of their albums. The communication and follow-up leading to the day was seamless and streamlined which meant it was one less thing we had to worry about (automated payment reminder emails, questionnaire for details, planning tips). The day of they were early and even helped us re-arrange furniture to make sure we got the best shots! Erik actually went out on the roof of our house to grab an aerial shot of the wedding party that turned out amazing!! They were also highly efficient at getting the portraits done and ensuring everything stayed on schedule. And they were so easy to spend time with, working with a husband wife team really adds to the intimacy of the day. The pictures themselves - I never could have imagined them being any more perfect (you can see them on their blog!!) My advice... your photographers are with you at every special moment so for us Vicki and Erik were perfect because they could have just as easily been wedding guests and were so fun to be around. Make sure you click with them and want to spend time with them... with two people like Vicki and Erik you can not go wrong!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Eric F

Of all the preparations and arrangements we made for our wedding, the best decision we made was booking Vicki & Erik to capture our day. They are clearly experts of their art, and brilliantly transformed an overcast day as a beautiful backdrop. When we received the photographs... Read More we were overjoyed at the final result; incredible photographs capturing small details and big moments that will fill us with joy for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Meg H

Vicki and Erik were amazing! After our first conversation with them we knew we were in good hands. They asked lots of great information about what was important to us and what we wanted most out of our photos. They were on time and totally in control on our big day. They... Read More made us both feel very comfortable and we laughed a lot. They absolutely understand the emotions of a wedding day, at one point, while hiding in the side of the church- Erik could sense there was a lot of commotion, and cleared out the room and I had a lovely moment with my dad and my sister just before walking down the aisle. Our wedding was the coldest day of the year last year and they were up for whatever we wanted to do. We ended up taking many of our photos in a greenhouse at a local florist and they instantly made it wedding picture worthy. They rolled with our unorganized family with no problems! Most of all, while they took amazing formal photos of us and our family- my absolute favorite part is that they captured so many small, intimate, true moments. Little smiles, laughter, a look. We really look like ourselves in our wedding photos- which I'm so grateful for! I couldn't be more satisfied!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Cathy C

We can't say enough good things about Vicki + Erik! They were an absolute pleasure to work with--answered all of our questions, worked with us to build the perfect package, made us feel totally at ease at our engagement session (even in a surprise rainstorm!), and were... Read More invaluable resources in helping us plan out the timeline of our wedding day. They responded quickly to any concerns we had and had everything under control on our wedding day. We are thrilled with the results and can't stop looking at our pictures. They are amazing! Vicki and Erik are extremely talented!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Julia B

We absolutely loved Vicki and Erik! Vicki did our wedding photos and she made us feel so at home and comfortable. She was so much fun to work with and really enhanced our wedding day. We received the photos very quickly and were thrilled with the results. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Juliana P

Vicki and Erik took our engagement and wedding pictures in June/July 2016. If I have to describe them in 1 word – I would say they were amazing! Me and my then fiancé were a bit hesitant about the engagement photo shoot and worried it would be awkward and not natural. Vicki and... Read More Eric are so friendly and relaxed and so amazing with their instructions and suggestions for different poses – that the engagement photo shot turned out to be a lot of fun and very relaxed and exactly what we had hoped for. The photos were amazing. Vicki and Erik gave us amazing and beautiful pictures capturing such an important moment in our lives – we shall treasure those snippets of time for many years to come. And the wedding pictures – they were just as perfect! We are very happy with our choice of photographers and hope we get to use them again for other memorable life occasions!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Julie S

We looked forward to working with Vicki and Erik for 6 years! My sister used them for her wedding and engagement photos in 2010 and I knew from that day that I wanted to work with them for my own wedding one day. I luckily had the chance to see them again in 2012 for my brothers... Read More wedding. Then in 2015 when my now husband proposed to me I made sure to contact Vicki and Erik immediately! I would recommend this power couple to everyone. They went out of the way to make sure we got all the shots we wanted by going to both the bride and grooms locations, as well as, conquering the rain with us to get some beautiful photos under our umbrellas. Their team work and pictures are absolutely top of the line and I wouldn't change it for the world!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Stephanie W

From our first phone call to the end of our wedding day, my husband and I could not have had a better experience. Vicki and Erik were professional, organized, hysterical and so down to earth! My husband and I immediately felt comfortable working with them on the day of the... Read More wedding and from the "getting ready" to "first look" photos, we were able to relax before saying "I Do"! Our family and friends loved that they were so friendly and fit in so well with everyone! During the ceremony I barely noticed that they were capturing the precious moments between my husband and myself. I now have the professional photos and all I can say is they are STUNNING! We could not have asked for better pictures, and Vicki and Erik were so discrete! We barely noticed that they were taking these beautiful photos of our ceremony. During the reception, they were both there to capture our wedding guests having a great time and got people dancing, drinking, singing, and enjoying themselves! We absolutely loved working with them and couldn't be more grateful for their amazing photography skills and for being so funny and nice! We definitely recommend them for any event, especially weddings!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Kelly M

I cannot say enough great things about Vicki and Erik! They were such a joy to work with! In addition to being absolutely amazing at what they do, they were so accommodating and made taking pictures comfortable and fun. Being a bride who was anxious to see her photos, they were... Read More so good at giving us sneak peeks and delivering our photos to us earlier than expected. I would use them again in a heart beat, they truly helped capture our special day perfectly!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Kelly M

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Veronica A

Vicki + Erik captured exactly what we wanted on our wedding day with the vibrant colors, the candid shots, and the constant clicking to capture every moment. They really are an impeccable team. Their spirits are uplifting, and their service was commented on by everyone who... Read More worked with them that day. They brought an incredible vibe to our already exciting day. They are a special team working as husband and wife and are both an example to all wedding couples they photograph. My wife and I cannot stop flipping through these photos with our families. They made it very tough to choose our favorites!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Keisha B

Erik shot our elopement in the woods and he was great. Very nice and he made us feel very comfortable. We love our photos. My husband and I definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Kerry L

Working with this amazing husband and wife duo was one of the highlights of our wedding day! Vicki and Erik are so talented, sweet, organized and fun! After meeting Vicki and Erik after our initial meeting over a year and a half ago, we immediately knew that we wanted them to... Read More photograph our wedding as we felt an instant comfortable connection and fell in love with their work and themselves. Throughout the wedding planning process, Vicki and Erik were very responsive via phone and e-mail and offered great advice to us on how to put together an ideal photographer timeline for our wedding day! The wedding day went off without a hitch! Vicki and Erik arrived on time (Vicki to photograph the bride/girls and Erik to photograph the groom). They stuck to our timeline and as such, we were able to attend and enjoy our cocktail hour to eat and greet our guests prior to the reception. You can tell how talented and how much they truly love their profession when you are behind their lens of when they are shooting. They made sure to always find the softest lighting as well as positioned us and our group to look our best and to capture the most memorable spots at our venue! They made our entire group feel very comfortable while shooting and guided us through poses that would result in beautiful photos to last a lifetime. We received numerous complements from the guests at the wedding regarding Vicki and Erik and how they blended in with the guests, but were still able to take great candid photos of everyone! We cannot wait to see the wedding photos as I know that they are going to absolutely spectacular! Vicki and Erik, Bill and I want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for capturing our wedding day in the most gorgeous way! Love, Kerry and Bill

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Molly M

Working with Vicki and Erik was one of our favorite parts of the wedding planning process. Booking a photographer was a big deal to me - I was one of those brides who checked out the galleries of dozens of photographers. Ultimately we choose V+E! We loved their pictures and... Read More they were professional, organized, and shared all information up front (which we appreciated!). We live and planned the wedding from across the country so we very much appreciated these aspects. On our wedding day they blended in, went with the flow (especially since we had rain on our wedding day and the timeline shifted around a bit), and took amazing pictures we will cherish forever. On top of all of this, they are just the nicest people and amazing to work with. I would recommend them many times over!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Steph F

There is not enough to say about how wonderful working with Vicki and Erik was. From the smallest details to the biggest concerns, they were with us every step of the way, making sure our comfort and satisfaction were taken care of. During both our engagement shoot and the... Read More day o the wedding, they made sure to hit on all the notes we wanted while also putting their expertise to use and designing and staging the perfect shots for us. We're ever appreciative of their courtesy and professionalism and it was a pleasure and a privilege to work with them.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Kelly C

Vicki + Erik are wonderful people and wonderful photographers! Planning a wedding, working with all of the vendors and with so many decisions to make, they both were a breathe of fresh air. From the very first meeting, right through to receiving our pictures of our day, they... Read More were absolute professionals, and knew how to put us at ease. They have a fantastic eye and were picking out really interesting vignettes for both our engagement and wedding day pictures. They knew how to catch everyone in their best light, and took very natural, pretty pictures of everyone that day. Before the big day, they were great about making sure they knew who/what we wanted pictures of, and were even super helpful in recommending the timing of everything so we could plan out our day better. Book these two...you'll get gorgeous photos for a great value, with wonderful people...you can't ask for more!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

My now husband & I found out we were expecting and decided to move the wedding up- way up, giving ourselves 2 months to the big day! Being a photog myself meant I couldn't leave capturing the details of the day I had been planning my whole life to chance and I wanted someone who... Read More had a similar whispy, natural, and documentary style to mine. I sent in a request and literally prayed that they would be available! They are just the sweetest, and the similarities in our "expecting experiences" were uncanny- I knew without a doubt they would be the duo to create images I would stare at for a lifetime!