Fine Art Wedding Photography

We are Vicki + Erik, a husband and wife team of photographers. We provide emotional and timeless Fine Art photography combined with a fresh style that is focused on preserving events as they unfold. Contact today for availability and current rates.

Documentary

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Online Proofing, Second Shooter Available

Bow2010

Fairfield County, CT (203) 543-8791

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Patty T

Erik is wonderful! Working with him was a pleasure and from day one he was helpful, professional, responsive, and patient. My husband and I were married in July, and Erik made us feel so comfortable. He was upbeat and flexible -- especially considering the heat and the fact that... Read More we were running late and had to change our timeline. Our wedding photos are stunning! I wish we could go through the process all over again! I’d recommend Vicki and Erik in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Kevin C

After a bad experience with our original photographer during our engagement session, my wife and I set out to find a new photographer that was extremely reliable and communicative. We read all of the amazing reviews for Vicki + Eric and viewed their high quality pictures... Read More online which made it easy to decide that they were the right fit. Our confidence in Eric was furthered after a phone conversation with him, and we were excited to have him as our wedding photographer. We had an open line of communication with him and this made for a 100% stress free experience. On the day of the wedding both Eric and his second shooter, Robert, showed up a half an hour early. They spent the time introducing themselves and making everybody comfortable. Robert even helped me get dressed when I was having trouble with my tux. They were so well organized and got every single shot we asked of them. After the ceremony was complete,d Robert and Eric efficiently coordinated the family and wedding party photos which left plenty of time for them to take phot0s of just my wife and I. We couldn't have asked for more from these two during the day of the wedding. They were extremely professional and are just great people in general. Eric sent us an email about a month after the wedding saying our pictures would be ready before Christmas. It was awesome that Eric kept us in the loop and delivered the photos ahead of the expected time frame we were expecting. My wife and I could not be happier with our wedding photos. They are more than we could have ever expected and asked for. Vicki and Eric delivered over 1400 images from our wedding and every single one is of the highest professional quality. The entire experience with them was FANTASTIC! We would highly recommend them to anyone. Looking back on our wedding, they were easily one of the best aspects of the day. Thank you again! -Kevin & Victoria

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Ally R

Vicki + Erik are AMAZING!! I would give a 500 star review if they allowed. V+E were exceptional to work with during the planning process & really went above and beyond the day of. They even jumped in as party planners when the groomsman's bus didn't show up. Our wedding... Read More pictures came back even better than I ever could have imagined. Plus, we got our pictures back super quickly (under two months!) It was also such a nice treat to share our blog post with our friends & family on social media. If you are having trouble deciding on a photographer - pick them! They are 110% worth every penny. We are going to look for excuses to use them again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Caitlin F

Vicki & Erik were absolutely perfect - from the initial booking process, to their presence on the actual day, to the finished product, everything exceeded our expectations. Starting from the booking process, they are so personable and put my mind at ease with an over an hour... Read More phone call where they tried to get to know me and answer any questions, Erik also came out and meet us one weekend and worked around our crazy schedule so we could see some of their albums. The communication and follow-up leading to the day was seamless and streamlined which meant it was one less thing we had to worry about (automated payment reminder emails, questionnaire for details, planning tips). The day of they were early and even helped us re-arrange furniture to make sure we got the best shots! Erik actually went out on the roof of our house to grab an aerial shot of the wedding party that turned out amazing!! They were also highly efficient at getting the portraits done and ensuring everything stayed on schedule. And they were so easy to spend time with, working with a husband wife team really adds to the intimacy of the day. The pictures themselves - I never could have imagined them being any more perfect (you can see them on their blog!!) My advice... your photographers are with you at every special moment so for us Vicki and Erik were perfect because they could have just as easily been wedding guests and were so fun to be around. Make sure you click with them and want to spend time with them... with two people like Vicki and Erik you can not go wrong!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Eric F

Of all the preparations and arrangements we made for our wedding, the best decision we made was booking Vicki & Erik to capture our day. They are clearly experts of their art, and brilliantly transformed an overcast day as a beautiful backdrop. When we received the photographs... Read More we were overjoyed at the final result; incredible photographs capturing small details and big moments that will fill us with joy for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Meg H

Vicki and Erik were amazing! After our first conversation with them we knew we were in good hands. They asked lots of great information about what was important to us and what we wanted most out of our photos. They were on time and totally in control on our big day. They... Read More made us both feel very comfortable and we laughed a lot. They absolutely understand the emotions of a wedding day, at one point, while hiding in the side of the church- Erik could sense there was a lot of commotion, and cleared out the room and I had a lovely moment with my dad and my sister just before walking down the aisle. Our wedding was the coldest day of the year last year and they were up for whatever we wanted to do. We ended up taking many of our photos in a greenhouse at a local florist and they instantly made it wedding picture worthy. They rolled with our unorganized family with no problems! Most of all, while they took amazing formal photos of us and our family- my absolute favorite part is that they captured so many small, intimate, true moments. Little smiles, laughter, a look. We really look like ourselves in our wedding photos- which I'm so grateful for! I couldn't be more satisfied!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Cathy C

We can't say enough good things about Vicki + Erik! They were an absolute pleasure to work with--answered all of our questions, worked with us to build the perfect package, made us feel totally at ease at our engagement session (even in a surprise rainstorm!), and were... Read More invaluable resources in helping us plan out the timeline of our wedding day. They responded quickly to any concerns we had and had everything under control on our wedding day. We are thrilled with the results and can't stop looking at our pictures. They are amazing! Vicki and Erik are extremely talented!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Julia B

We absolutely loved Vicki and Erik! Vicki did our wedding photos and she made us feel so at home and comfortable. She was so much fun to work with and really enhanced our wedding day. We received the photos very quickly and were thrilled with the results. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Juliana P

Vicki and Erik took our engagement and wedding pictures in June/July 2016. If I have to describe them in 1 word – I would say they were amazing! Me and my then fiancé were a bit hesitant about the engagement photo shoot and worried it would be awkward and not natural. Vicki and... Read More Eric are so friendly and relaxed and so amazing with their instructions and suggestions for different poses – that the engagement photo shot turned out to be a lot of fun and very relaxed and exactly what we had hoped for. The photos were amazing. Vicki and Erik gave us amazing and beautiful pictures capturing such an important moment in our lives – we shall treasure those snippets of time for many years to come. And the wedding pictures – they were just as perfect! We are very happy with our choice of photographers and hope we get to use them again for other memorable life occasions!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Julie S

We looked forward to working with Vicki and Erik for 6 years! My sister used them for her wedding and engagement photos in 2010 and I knew from that day that I wanted to work with them for my own wedding one day. I luckily had the chance to see them again in 2012 for my brothers... Read More wedding. Then in 2015 when my now husband proposed to me I made sure to contact Vicki and Erik immediately! I would recommend this power couple to everyone. They went out of the way to make sure we got all the shots we wanted by going to both the bride and grooms locations, as well as, conquering the rain with us to get some beautiful photos under our umbrellas. Their team work and pictures are absolutely top of the line and I wouldn't change it for the world!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Stephanie W

From our first phone call to the end of our wedding day, my husband and I could not have had a better experience. Vicki and Erik were professional, organized, hysterical and so down to earth! My husband and I immediately felt comfortable working with them on the day of the... Read More wedding and from the "getting ready" to "first look" photos, we were able to relax before saying "I Do"! Our family and friends loved that they were so friendly and fit in so well with everyone! During the ceremony I barely noticed that they were capturing the precious moments between my husband and myself. I now have the professional photos and all I can say is they are STUNNING! We could not have asked for better pictures, and Vicki and Erik were so discrete! We barely noticed that they were taking these beautiful photos of our ceremony. During the reception, they were both there to capture our wedding guests having a great time and got people dancing, drinking, singing, and enjoying themselves! We absolutely loved working with them and couldn't be more grateful for their amazing photography skills and for being so funny and nice! We definitely recommend them for any event, especially weddings!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Kelly M

I cannot say enough great things about Vicki and Erik! They were such a joy to work with! In addition to being absolutely amazing at what they do, they were so accommodating and made taking pictures comfortable and fun. Being a bride who was anxious to see her photos, they were... Read More so good at giving us sneak peeks and delivering our photos to us earlier than expected. I would use them again in a heart beat, they truly helped capture our special day perfectly!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Kelly M

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Veronica A

Vicki + Erik captured exactly what we wanted on our wedding day with the vibrant colors, the candid shots, and the constant clicking to capture every moment. They really are an impeccable team. Their spirits are uplifting, and their service was commented on by everyone who... Read More worked with them that day. They brought an incredible vibe to our already exciting day. They are a special team working as husband and wife and are both an example to all wedding couples they photograph. My wife and I cannot stop flipping through these photos with our families. They made it very tough to choose our favorites!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Keisha B

Erik shot our elopement in the woods and he was great. Very nice and he made us feel very comfortable. We love our photos. My husband and I definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Kerry L

Working with this amazing husband and wife duo was one of the highlights of our wedding day! Vicki and Erik are so talented, sweet, organized and fun! After meeting Vicki and Erik after our initial meeting over a year and a half ago, we immediately knew that we wanted them to... Read More photograph our wedding as we felt an instant comfortable connection and fell in love with their work and themselves. Throughout the wedding planning process, Vicki and Erik were very responsive via phone and e-mail and offered great advice to us on how to put together an ideal photographer timeline for our wedding day! The wedding day went off without a hitch! Vicki and Erik arrived on time (Vicki to photograph the bride/girls and Erik to photograph the groom). They stuck to our timeline and as such, we were able to attend and enjoy our cocktail hour to eat and greet our guests prior to the reception. You can tell how talented and how much they truly love their profession when you are behind their lens of when they are shooting. They made sure to always find the softest lighting as well as positioned us and our group to look our best and to capture the most memorable spots at our venue! They made our entire group feel very comfortable while shooting and guided us through poses that would result in beautiful photos to last a lifetime. We received numerous complements from the guests at the wedding regarding Vicki and Erik and how they blended in with the guests, but were still able to take great candid photos of everyone! We cannot wait to see the wedding photos as I know that they are going to absolutely spectacular! Vicki and Erik, Bill and I want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for capturing our wedding day in the most gorgeous way! Love, Kerry and Bill

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Molly M

Working with Vicki and Erik was one of our favorite parts of the wedding planning process. Booking a photographer was a big deal to me - I was one of those brides who checked out the galleries of dozens of photographers. Ultimately we choose V+E! We loved their pictures and... Read More they were professional, organized, and shared all information up front (which we appreciated!). We live and planned the wedding from across the country so we very much appreciated these aspects. On our wedding day they blended in, went with the flow (especially since we had rain on our wedding day and the timeline shifted around a bit), and took amazing pictures we will cherish forever. On top of all of this, they are just the nicest people and amazing to work with. I would recommend them many times over!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Steph F

There is not enough to say about how wonderful working with Vicki and Erik was. From the smallest details to the biggest concerns, they were with us every step of the way, making sure our comfort and satisfaction were taken care of. During both our engagement shoot and the... Read More day o the wedding, they made sure to hit on all the notes we wanted while also putting their expertise to use and designing and staging the perfect shots for us. We're ever appreciative of their courtesy and professionalism and it was a pleasure and a privilege to work with them.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Kelly C

Vicki + Erik are wonderful people and wonderful photographers! Planning a wedding, working with all of the vendors and with so many decisions to make, they both were a breathe of fresh air. From the very first meeting, right through to receiving our pictures of our day, they... Read More were absolute professionals, and knew how to put us at ease. They have a fantastic eye and were picking out really interesting vignettes for both our engagement and wedding day pictures. They knew how to catch everyone in their best light, and took very natural, pretty pictures of everyone that day. Before the big day, they were great about making sure they knew who/what we wanted pictures of, and were even super helpful in recommending the timing of everything so we could plan out our day better. Book these two...you'll get gorgeous photos for a great value, with wonderful people...you can't ask for more!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

My now husband & I found out we were expecting and decided to move the wedding up- way up, giving ourselves 2 months to the big day! Being a photog myself meant I couldn't leave capturing the details of the day I had been planning my whole life to chance and I wanted someone who... Read More had a similar whispy, natural, and documentary style to mine. I sent in a request and literally prayed that they would be available! They are just the sweetest, and the similarities in our "expecting experiences" were uncanny- I knew without a doubt they would be the duo to create images I would stare at for a lifetime!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

My wife took months to go through at least 20 different photographer's websites and galleries- but she kept returning to Vicki and Erik's over and over again. I knew that photography was so important to her, and we were both 200% satisfied with Vicki and Erik and recommend them... Read More to all of our friends who are getting married soon. I am also a pretty introverted guy, but from our engagement session on to the wedding day they were able to make me feel comfortable in my own skin and in front of the camera from their down-to-earth and fun sense of interacting with us. Vicki and Erik really have it all, they are professional, reliable, fun, creative, and eliminated any possible stress related to pictures on our wedding day through their seamless planning. They even had my wife fill out a questionnaire in order to help them understand what she wanted out of the photography on our wedding day. I urge you to hire this fantastic couple, you will be so happy that you did!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Kelsey O

I knew as soon as I saw Vicki and Erik's galleries online that they were the exact style of wedding photography we wanted for our wedding. When my husband and I met them in person, we were completely sold! They are the type of wedding photographers who also feel like friends you... Read More have known forever when you work with them. They are there to work with you and help make sure that everything goes seamlessly on your wedding day and also are always looking for creative and unique ways to capture your relationship together. All of our friends and family have told us how blown away they were when they saw the way that our wedding day was captured through photography. I cannot say enough amazing things about this rock star photographing couple, we cannot get enough of their photography! My husband and I already know that we will be calling upon them again to document all of our future life events together.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Jocelyn

We had the absolute pleasure of working with Erik and Vicki for our wedding this past summer. We knew that we had to have this dynamic duo shoot our wedding from our first conversation and they quickly became an invaluable part of not only our special day, but the entire wedding... Read More process. They were so accommodating and patient with us as we scoped out a location for our engagement pictures and made us feel comfortable and at ease while taking our photos. Vicki even acted as my personal therapist a few times in the months leading up to the wedding at no extra charge! When we switched around our timeline for our wedding day about 6 times at the last minute, they were supportive and flexible. We had very specific requests for different pictures that we wanted, but were worried that we wouldn't be able to get to all of them, given our tight timeline. Vicki and Erik made sure that we got every single picture that we wanted (and then some) and the pictures came out incredible! Anyone can see that these two have an amazing talent and passion for what they do-their work speaks for themselves. But what you don’t see through those amazing pictures is what is going on behind the lens. They also have a talent for making people feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera. They were cracking jokes, telling stories and giving us great feedback as we were taking our pictures. The result- natural smiles and reactions in all of our shots and a beautiful portfolio of incredible memories from our wedding day. They are the best of the best and we are thrilled that they were a part of our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kasey F

Vicki and Erik were the photographers for my sister's wedding in 2012 and from that day I knew when it came my time, they would be mine as well. We were married May 2015 and we couldn't be happier with our choice and would recommend them to anyone! In fact, we have and they will... Read More be shooting our friend's wedding next year :) From our engagement session to the wedding day, they were always professional yet so much fun at the same time, and happy to help us with questions and suggestions in anyway necessary. They made us feel extremely comfortable from the start and by the end of our engagement session last year, we felt like we had been friends with them for years. And I cannot begin to count the amount of compliments we still receive on all of our pictures from our wedding 6 months later. Nothing makes me happier than looking back on our wedding photos- once the day is over, your photos are what will bring you and your husband/wife the best memories of your wedding so you want to make sure you hire the best people to capture them, and Vicki and Erik are absolutely that!! Every shot is classic, romantic, natural, and timeless- which is exactly how we wanted our day portrayed. We look forward to working with them down the road as we start a family. Thank you both so much for everything!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

From the minute we sat down in their office we knew that we would use Vicki & Erik as our wedding photographers. Aside from the fact they had our favourite snacks waiting for us when we walked in, they were two of the nicest, most professional people we have ever dealt with and... Read More their pictures speak for themselves. They really did make us feel completely at ease through our engagement shoot, rehearsal dinner, and on the big day itself. They have a great eye for what will make the best photos and were also ready to accommodate any specific requests we had. Being photographed 5000 times in a day doesn't sound like too much fun but they really do make it enjoyable and we found ourselves laughing with them the whole time, nothing feels forced when you work with them. Throughout the reception they were busy taking photos but they were never intrusive, and when we did want a photo taken with a specific grouping it was like they could read our minds and either Vicki or Erik would appear to take it. We couldn't be happier with how our photos looked, they captured everything we could have wanted them to and we have received so many compliments on them. They kept in frequent contact with us both before and after our wedding making sure we had all of the information we could need. The level of service you get from Vicki and Erik really is excellent, everything from the photos down to the packaging of the USB drives we received is perfect. We would recommend Vicki & Erik in a heartbeat and I'm sure our wedding will not be the last time we use their services. They are not only fantastic photographers but an amazing couple who were brilliant to work with.