Victor Mathis Florist

Metro Louisville & Southern Indiana

Victor Mathis Florist

Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

2531 Bank St., Louisville, KY
Metro Louisville & Southern Indiana

Not bad, not bad at all

Reviewed on 11/11/2010 Meghan W

I loved the service and the price was great. However our one MAJOR request in the type of flower to use was no lilies since I had a bridesmaid who was allergic, and when my bouquet showed up it had nearly a dozen of them in it. It was beautiful!!! Don't get me wrong. We just... Read More had to keep it away from her. Was a little frustrated but in the end it was a minor detail!

Loved my flowers!

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 Jean-Tenette D

They did a beautiful job with the arrangements. We are a long time Mathis client and once again they came thru w/amazing bouquets, quality service..all for a great value.

Review for Victor Mathis Florist

Reviewed on 11/14/2008 SHANNON J

Produced gorgeous floral arrangements even though a fire destroyed the half the property 3 days before my wedding. I only wish the orange they used had been more vibrant rather than pale/muted. Otherwise the work was stunning. I had been concerned that there weren't any... Read More arrangments or photos to view at their shop when we met. We were working on word of mouth alone. When discussing what I wanted we were forced to stand around a very small corner of a very small and cluttered counter while he scribbled notes on a small lined tablet in pencil. I had serious doubts at that point but my mother insisted on using them. I will never tell her but she was right. Absolutely fantastic!