Victor Mathis Florist

Wedding Day Flowers

2531 Bank St., Louisville, KY

Not bad, not bad at all

Reviewed on 11/11/2010 Meghan W

I loved the service and the price was great. However our one MAJOR request in the type of flower to use was no lilies since I had a bridesmaid who was allergic, and when my bouquet showed up it had nearly a dozen of them in it. It was beautiful!!! Don't get me wrong. We just had to keep it away from her. Was a little frustrated but in the end it was a minor detail!

Loved my flowers!

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 Jean-Tenette D

They did a beautiful job with the arrangements. We are a long time Mathis client and once again they came thru w/amazing bouquets, quality service..all for a great value.

Review for Victor Mathis Florist

Reviewed on 11/14/2008 SHANNON J

Produced gorgeous floral arrangements even though a fire destroyed the half the property 3 days before my wedding. I only wish the orange they used had been more vibrant rather than pale/muted. Otherwise the work was stunning. I had been concerned that there weren't any arrangments or photos to view at their shop when we met. We were working on word of mouth alone. When discussing what I wanted we were forced to stand around a very small corner of a very small and cluttered counter while he scribbled notes on a small lined tablet in pencil. I had serious doubts at that point but my mother insisted on using them. I will never tell her but she was right. Absolutely fantastic!

Send Email