Victoria Belle Mansion & Vintage White Barn

Hogansville, GA

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

For a rustic vintage wedding, highlighted by a picture-ideal white barn and historic mansion, couples should consider Victoria Belle Mansion & Vintage White Barn in Hogansville, Georgia. The main goal of this classic wedding venue is to support couples throughout the entire wedding planning process. This versatile, stunning space can host between 50 and 300 guests for the whole weekend from start to finish. The bride and groom will receive exclusive use of this premiere venue, assuring that the full focus of the day will be solely on their guests' wedding experience. There are spots throughout the property to hold your ceremony and several expansive spaces exist for dinner and dancing.

Vintage White Barn. This chic new barn was a dream-made-reality in 2012 for the owner of Victoria Belle estate. Every detail was attended to during its construction to execute a ideal event space for up to 300 guests. Breathtaking views welcome in the scenic farm surroundings, making this an ideal space for couples looking to transition from an outdoor ceremony to a naturally inspired setting. Ceremonies can also take place inside the barn, allowing every shabby-chic design element to shine.

Grounds and outdoor ceremony spots. There are several lush spaces, alive with flowers and greenery, for exchanging vows. The cedars, the waterfall and the terraced garden and just a few of the options for couples to explore. All have beautiful views of the vintage white barn and mansion, along with nearby a veranda and flowing water elements throughout the landscape.

Victoria Belle Mansion. Offering over 100 years of history and rich with the warmth of southern charm, The Victoria Belle Mansion is a lovely option for both ceremonies and receptions. Couples can make their way downstairs from their second-floor bride and groom suites before exchanging vows in one of the many ceremony spaces listed above. Take advantage of the sprawling staircase for first-look photos and utilize the many Victorian rooms during a dynamic night of celebrations. Couples will barely need to decorate in this already-stunning home.

The Victoria Belle Mansion & Vintage White Barn understands that each couple has their own preferences when it comes to design and outside vendors. They have created three packages to accommodate those that prefer all-inclusive service and those that would like to hire outside vendors for complete personalization. The Silver Package allows couples to simply rent the space while hiring their own vendors, the Gold Package adds on-site catering and the Platinum packages adds a long list of services, including consulting, DJ, flowers, cake and more.

All packages include all-day access to the site, ceremony and reception, bridal and groom's suite, baby grand piano, centerpiece accessories, set up and parking. Higher packages include things add-ons, such as Chiavari chairs, full event coordination, several customizable menus and a thorough list of services—from officiants to DJs and decorations.

This incredibly accommodating venue has plenty of perks to make every couple's wedding day a smooth and unforgettable event. These include:

• Close to Atlanta airports
  • Wedding day lunch on the veranda
  • Horse and carriage services
  • Elopement weddings with a full range of personalization options

Let your forever begin here--Victoria Belle

The perfect fusion of vintage and rustic charm - Victoria Belle's 3 acre estate provides several ceremony and reception sites. Options include a circa 1897 Mansion, rustic chic Barn overlooking the Waterfall & Garden Gazebo. Our newest site, "The Cedars", is nestled between the Vineyard & Barn. Let Your Forever Begin Here. Contact us today for your personal tour.

Backyard, Ballroom, Barn, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

602 East Main Street, Hogansville, GA (706) 637-4933

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Angela B

We got married at Victoria Belle on 5/6/17 after having booked the venue almost exactly 1 year earlier. From the moment we saw the venue and met Vickie, we knew it was the right choice, and that held true all the way through. Our regular consultations made the entire process... Read More perfectly smooth. I am admittedly picky and very detail oriented, and Vickie and her team constantly went above and beyond to ensure that my expectations weren't just met, but that they were exceeded. Vickie, her team, and her venue made our wedding dreams come true. THANK YOU!!

2017-05-15T09:01:22 Response from the vendor

I am so happy that your wedding day was all that you hoped for! It was a pleasure getting to know you and you family:) Best, Vickie

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Aaron M

I had my wedding there this past April and it turned out gorgeous! The ceremony is exactly what I wanted and the reception was perfect. Vickie was awesome as well. She really knows what she is doing and has everything put together for you. I could text or call her any time of... Read More the day when I had a mini panic attack about something leading up to the wedding and during the day of she gets all the vendors in, set up, and out. Didn't worry about a thing the day of the wedding. It was amazing!

2017-05-15T09:18:49 Response from the vendor

I am so pleased that you guys are happy with how everything turned out. It was a pleasure to be apart of such an important day for you 2. Can't wait to see the pictures:)

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Katie M

We cannot possibly recommend a better venue for a wedding! We had the most magical experience with Victoria Belle! Vickie and her staff were INCREDIBLE and ensured every detail was perfect. Everyone expects something to go wrong or not as planned - our day could not have been... Read More better! As a bride, it was the best experience. Vickie understood my vision and executed it perfectly. To any bride or couple out there, you MUST consider this incredible venue! We are eternally grateful!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Angela B

Vickie and her staff created a magical wedding day for my daughter and her groom. Every detail was point on and absolutely exquisite. We didn't let the rain dampen the day. Vickie and her staff made the entire day a truly magical and memorable moment we will cherish forever.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Lauren W

Well, where do I begin. It was about a year ago when my daughter Lauren and I were on the venue hunt. Victoria Belle Mansion was the second place we visited. My daughter thought the first place was going to be it but then after talking to Vickie and touring her venue she knew... Read More and I knew there was no doubt this was the place. Vickie's sweet and fun personality just hit it off with Lauren and I there was a connection. From that day we built a very good friendship. The wedding day May 13, 2017 was absolutely beautiful and unforgettable. Our guests were in awe of the estate and mansion they couldn't get over all the details and beauty. Everywhere they turned there was something beautiful and unique to see. We did alot of extras and upgrades but that's what made it like a fairytale wedding. From the horse and carriage to the florals, the delicious food, beautiful cake and cupcakes and dessert bar, awesome DJ and music, strings for the ceremony and most of all the officiator Jason who was excellent. It was everything and more that I wanted for my daughter and Jake. Vickie understood from the get go what kind of person I am very detailed and perfectionist and that describes who she is so we got along great. She has a sweet and helpful staff and crew who are awesome and go beyond the call of duty to make it a perfect day for the Bride and Groom. Indeed it was our family and friends are still talking about the wedding that they had seen before. I would do it all over again with Vickie and Victoria Belle Mansion & Vintage White Barn. I love her and the staff!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Stacy D

Where do I begin to tell you how wonderful our daughter's wedding was...and it would NOT have been possible without Vickie Brown and her staff at Victoria Belle and Mansion! Vickie (wedding planner and owner of Victoria Belle)was incredible....she was always there when I needed... Read More something or had a question, she returned EVERY phone call, text message, and email well within a extremely reasonable time over the 13 months of planning. The attention to detail was impeccable! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using Victoria Belle and Vickie Brown!!! She was there every minute the day of our daughter's wedding and took care of everything which allowed me (mother of the bride) to truly enjoy the ENTIRE day/evening! There are no words to truly express our gratitude for Vickie and her staff! What an awesome gift Vickie gave to us and all of our guests (even our guests were complementing us on our venue and wedding planner, Vickie) we could not thank her enough! We would NOT change one thing....thank you! Please, if you desire a wonderful experience and a beautiful venue you can NOT go wrong with Victoria Belle and Mansion!!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Rachel T

We married in September and Vickie and her staff were wonderful! I planned my wedding in 3 months and they were able to take away most of the stress with their seamless coordination. If you know exactly what you want, or if you have no idea where to begin, this is the venue for... Read More you!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Jessie B

My husband and I were engaged for just over 6 months. The day after we got engaged we began looking for a venue. We found Victoria Belle through a google search, I called and booked our day without even seeing the venue in person. I am so glad that I did! The venue is... Read More breathtaking! It blended perfectly the elegance that I was looking and the rustic charm that my husband is a fan of. My husband and I enjoyed every second of our wedding planning experience...from picking out our invitations, selecting flowers, taste testing with the baker and caterer to our rehearsal dinner. On our big day we were so relaxed and everything was taken care of for us. It was perfect! I cannot imagine our December 3 wedding anywhere else. It was the perfect elegant, yet rustic winter wonderland that I have dreamed of since I was a little girl. Vickie is fantastic; she heard all of my ideas and followed my pinterest board and helped make sure all of the details that were important to me were included. The staff is incredible! I just cannot say enough about our wonderful experience at Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Kimberly D

From my very first visit to Victoria Belle I knew that it was where I wanted to get married. Aside from everything being unbelievably beautiful the staff is also top notch. There were so many small details that went into planning my dream day and Vicki and her team helped me... Read More make sure everything went perfectly. I honestly could not have done it without them! I have also heard from so many of my guests that it was the most beautiful venue and wedding that they have ever been to! I wouldn't change anything about my day and I absolutely owe it to the Victoria Belle staff!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Stasha S

This wedding venue is spectacular! Not to mention vickie and her staff and great and easy to work with. Vickie and her staff planned my wedding to a T. They did everything they could to make me happy. I highly recommend this venue, it's beautiful, professional & elegant. If you... Read More don't want to have to do much this is the venue for you, they do everything: decorations, cake, dj, invitations etc. love y'all, vickie and staff!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Stasha K

Absolutely gorgeous place! Vickie and her staff are wonderful. Vickie made my daughters wedding stress free and I was able to enjoy every moment!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Jessica N

Our wedding at Victoria Belle was a dream come true! Vickie really made sure that every detail flowed together beautifully & relieved as much stress from us as possible. Everything was just as I always dreamed my wedding would be. The venue was gorgeous, the catering was... Read More delicious, & of course my groom was just handsome!! If I had to go through my wedding day again, I would absolutely choose to do things exactly the same as I did them for my wedding day!! My memories were absolutely wonderful & I relive my wedding & honeymoon to Ireland again & again! Everything was just perfect & my wedding was the best I possibly dreamed it could be - just like a princess wedding! Vickie & her staff are highly skilled & I would absolutely recommend them for any wedding. Thank you, Vickie, for all of your hard work & making sure my wedding was absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Claudette P

AWESOME! AMAZING! BREATHTAKING! STRESS FREE! From the first day Vicki and her amazing staff, Sandra and Amber worked with my daughter and son in law for their wedding it was all about what they wanted and how can we make this a beautiful and memorable wedding. The grounds... Read More are well kept and looked spectacular, attention to details is what theis group is all about. They are there to ensure your day is PERFECT! For our rehearsal, I have to say Sandra did an amazing job with my grandson who has autism. she took extra time to work with him one on one, she made him feel comfortable and encouraged him every step of way. So much positive energy was given too him. We are so thankful and appreciate the effort and time she took with him. The chef worked his magic, the food was very well seasoned and the serving staff took the time to explain each dish to each guest with a smile. You could see the pride they had in what they were serving. Every aspect of the wedding and reception was give 100% by the staff. Our guests enjoyed the venue, during the time of taking photos , they mingled around the grounds with great drinks and appetizers. Thank you so much Vicki we had a GREAT DAY!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Calvin C

My wife and I couldn't have asked for a better team and venue. From the moment we viewed the venue online I told my now wife that I was sold of the venue. But in person the venue is that much better. Our guest had the time of their lives and was so impressed with the magnificent... Read More views of the venue. We wouldn't change a thing! Thanks Vicki and Staff for everything you did to make this process and easy as possible. Our wedding on October 1, 2016 was hands down the best day ever!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Lanica P

The owner Vickie of Victoria Belle Mansion & Vintage Barn is Amazing! Her assistants Amber and Sandra are top notch as well. My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at this venue on October 1, 2016 and we couldn't have asked for a better day. From the first day we... Read More visited the location to the day of our wedding everything was smooth and easy. Wedding planning with Vicki and her team made life so easy. Our guest raved about her staff, food, service, and of course how beautiful venue is. It's breathtaking and picture perfect for a fairytale wedding:) We did not want the night to end. Thank you Vicki and your team for a fantastic planning process and making our day more than we could ask for:)

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Erika G

Our wedding was May 8th, 2016 and we could not be happier about how everything turned out. Vicki was wonderful and incredibly helpful when planning the wedding-her and her staff responded almost immediately to all communications, questions, and concerns. The day of the wedding... Read More was planned to the minute and the day flowed very smoothly-I had no stress that day because I knew everything was planned for. The venue itself is gorgeous and everyone who attended commented on how unique and beautiful the location was. I would highly recommend Vicki and the Victoria Belle Mansion for any brides looking for a romantic and rustic location.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Vannessa C

Breathtaking, professional, well oiled machine, perfect southern hospitality. These are the top words that come to mind when I think of Victoria Belle Mansion. It is perfect blend of welcoming beauty and a military regiment. Honestly, our day could not have gone more smoothly!... Read More I want to thank Vickie Brown, the owner/coordinator there for having the kindest "get it done" attitude. The grounds were flawless, the back-up rain plan was set and ready to go, the heat on the veranda was accounted for so guests stayed cool and comfortable, the schedule of events flowed effortlessly, the buffet seemed endless with food, the bartenders and wait staff were friendly and helpful, restrooms spotless, tables/chairs crisp white and clean, cake was dispersed without confusion... the day was just amazing. The only hiccups we had were that the AC was temporarily out in the bridal suite, which meant it was quite hot and there was some miscommunication about how we were dispersing the take home gifts. Nothing that keeps them from 5 stars in our opinion. Vickie and her team are quick to answer Emails, have a easy to read contract/price list and are knowledgeable in small details that make a big difference on your day. I highly recommend her choice of florist and baker. I had meetings with them both, showed them my favorite Pinterest ideas and they 110% delivered. I appreciate them both so much. I heard nothing but good things from every guest on Vickie's choice caterer as well! (they offer vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options - all equally delish) I cannot attest to the DJ since we had previously hired DJ Dano Atlanta. They offer multiple locations for your ceremony on -site and TONS of options for creating your own unique wedding, Victoria Belle has nailed it. If you are a laid back bride who wants to trust that your venue will take care of everything, this is absolutely the place. I would recommend them and would use their services again.

Reviewed on 7/15/2016

Romantic, elegant, perfect. These are only a few words that describe how we and our guests felt about our wedding at the Victoria Belle Mansion. If you are unsure of your venue choice, look no further. Ms. Vickie and her staff provide a pristine ceremony and reception venue,... Read More seamless planning, impeccable service, and the warmth and hospitality that leave other venues thinking, “How do they do that?!” Let me describe my situation to enforce how this venue should be your number one choice. I am an active duty service member currently stationed overseas, but always dreamed of having my wedding back home. Essentially for me, my hometown wedding became a destination wedding, making planning a little more difficult than most. Accommodated on extremely short notice, I was able to visit the venue when coming home for leave, and was overwhelmed by the historic home’s beauty and the professionalism of the staff. Ms. Vickie made every effort to conduct our planning meetings via Skype, and kept in touch with me via any method possible every month to ensure everything was going smoothly. I was able to provide a few pictures I found online and a few ideas for a theme, and through her experience, natural ability, and attention to detail, she was able to create what I had only imagined in my dreams. In addition to the great service, I was especially impressed with Ms. Vickie’s honesty. She is a trustworthy person who indeed has your best interest in mind, even when it comes to difficult financial decisions. She knows everything when it comes to etiquette, style, fashion… anything you need to know during your planning process. She knows exactly what works and what should be reconsidered. Trust her! The outcome will be more than you ever expected! We would like to thank Ms. Vickie and her staff at the Victoria Belle Mansion for everything they did for us, our family, and our friends. Our day was perfect, and we wish we could relive it every day. We will always recommend you all to our friends and family, and will keep you in mind when the time comes to renew our vows. God bless! ~Anna-Maria and Alex~

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Debra S

From the first visit at Victoria Belle I knew it was MY place for my dream wedding. The entire process was flawless! If we had any questions during the planning, Vickie was fantastic at getting back to us and answering and being a tremendous help! She gave suggestions and... Read More advice when we needed it or asked! I, along with my wedding party, was absolutely amazed at how efficient Vickie runs her business! While getting ready, if there is anything whatsoever you need, something you forgot, don't fret, they have it! I honestly can say I never stressed out about any details there! Many many of my guests said that it was the most beautiful venue they had ever seen, they stated you really don't have to add anything, the mansion speaks for itself. I HIGHLY recommend this venue hands down!! I have nothing about my wedding day that "went wrong, was off, etc." It was perfect. If you choose Victoria Belle you will not regret it!! Thank you Vickie for my perfect day!!!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Randie H

Our wedding was April 24, 2016 and Vickie made sure everything was perfect. Our budget didn't allow for lavish centerpieces so Vickie offered those she made -- free of charge. Her staff was friendly, whenever we'd see them throughout the house prepping for our ceremony and... Read More reception, and honestly the day made the year and some change of planning, worth it. I have no regrets. Everything worked out, Vickie was amazing and present. Towards the end of the night the speakers were not working for the bouquet toss and she got them working when no one else could. I was so tired and didn't care at that point (haha) but she insisted and my mother in law, and new sisters were very impressed that she took every moment so seriously. Everyone STILL says that it was the best wedding they've ever attended and we have a lot of older people in our families, (they've been to a lot of weddings), so it is so nice to hear that. Vickie's venue is absolutely beautiful and she really did handle everything that was in her power. She even referred us to our photographer!! (Who we ADORE). Our photos were great, the day and night was great, and I'm just so thankful, and happy that I chose Victoria Belle Mansion to have my wedding. It was just wonderful, so thank you so much Vickie. We all love you and thank you for making our day great.

Reviewed on 4/10/2016

Exquisite Engagement Party! Victoria Belle is the perfect venue filled with charm and beauty. On December 22, 2015 Vickie and her staff hosted an engagement party for my daughter. Festive and phenomenal to say the least is how I would describe... Read More the night. From the early stages of planning and throughout the entire process, Vickie listened to our wants and wishes and made everything magically happen! The engagement party was very important to our family and friends due to the fact that our daughter will be getting married across the country, and many of them will not be able to attend. Vickie took all of this into consideration and created an exquisite, unforgettable evening. Vickie and her staff even accommodated my wishes to add in a special celebration for my granddaughter's ninth birthday, which was on the same day! It was priceless! Thank you so much Vickie, Amber, Sandra, Marcie, Terry, Leigh Ann, Mechelle, Eric, and the caterers for touching our hearts with each and every memorable moment that you all created for us!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

Amazing Weekend at VB this Venue is Absolutely Perfect! Thank you for such a wonderful Day. Thanks Grooms Mom houston and Meg Shelnutt 10/10/15

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

My Dream Wedding!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Shabria C

Everything about my wedding at the Victoria Belle Mansion was perfect! I visited the estate during an open house the winter before my September wedding, and I was immediately captivated. Everything from the lush landscaping, to the courteous staff, large rooms, grand... Read More staircase, polished hardwood floors, dainty bridal suite, and chiefly Vickie’s magnetic personality convinced me that this would be my wedding venue. Over our 7 months of planning, Vickie and her staff ensured my husband and I were both well-informed and satisfied with the planning process. I cannot have been more impressed with Victoria Belle’s professional staff and extremely high quality of service. For instance, staff is always assessable for communication and always friendly. As a highly functional team, Vickie and her staff comprehend the vitality of relationship building, as I felt respected and appreciated throughout my time working with them. Whether you are a bride who’s planning for a vintage, rustic- style wedding, a grandiose and extravagant wedding, or a simple and contemporary wedding, Victoria Belle provides every necessary amenity to accommodate any and every bride’s desires. I cannot be more pleased and grateful for Vickie and her hard work. She is truly a blessing and it almost brings me to tears when I reminisce on beautiful she helped make my day. Tip: Your wedding is most often a once and a lifetime experience. NEVER settle, surround yourself with those who are genuine, and take advantage of your unique vision. I can sternly attest that working with Vickie at the Victoria Belle Mansion left me with no regrets and I would recommend her services to every bride I cross paths with!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015

My name is Linda Jefferson. I am the mother of Shabria Mayne(bride). My daughter's wedding was held at the V. Belle Mansion on 9-6-15. It was absolutely amazing. I give Ms Victoria and her staff the "service excellance" award for the year. We met with Victoria approx. 8 months... Read More prior to the wedding date. She is very professional with much personality and was an absolute jewel to work with. She grew to know my daughter very well and was very concerned about her happiness! She and the staff answered all of our questions, calls, and emails promptly. This is an area that I look at closely and I was not disappointed. This alleviated my dtr's anxiety and stress which in turn alleviated mine! The mansion is something to behold!!!!! My dtr was a beautiful bride and her wedding was truly extraordinary. I thank God, Ms Vicky and her entire staff. I would recommended her to the entire world. Sept 6th was truly a day to remember. I do not have one complaint and that speak volumes considering the long period of time we were in contact with the staff here. There were no disappointments just plenty of smiles. Ms Vicky took care of every little detail so I could enjoy my daughter, family and friends. May God bless her and she continues to make a bride's dream wedding a reality!!!!!!!!

Vickie L. Brown

Since 1970, Vickie Brown, Owner & Founder of Victoria Belle, has planned weddings for countless couples. She is a graduate of the Association of Certified Professional Wedding Consultants & is a Master Cosmetologist. She will assist you in planning every detail from the rehearsal dinner to the reception.