Artistic, Documentary

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

206 Windsor Ct, Madison, WI (608) 209-1290

Video Reflections is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Kate D

We were so lucky to have Tim Legg of Video Reflections as our wedding videographer. We originally met Tim at my mother's wedding and saw the wonderful videography work he did for her special day. Thus, when it came time for our wedding, there was no question we wanted him as... Read More our videographer. The moments he captures are brilliant, not only are they the most important moments, but also the special and touching moments you will remember forever. We all know wedding days go by so quickly and with so many friends and family around, it's impossible as a bride or groom to see all the wonderful things that happen on your special day. This is why Tim is so great...he captures moments you never saw, because you were busy chatting across the room. It's a great way not only to have your wedding documented, but also to see it through other people's eyes as you watch it to witness your guests' experience. Tim is wonderful to work with and I highly recommend his work...you won't be disappointed.

Videographer

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Lindsey K

Our wedding was just three weeks ago. We will not expect our video for a couple more weeks, but Tim was very easy to work with. He was very accommodating and can not wait to see our day on video.

Exceptional

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 JESSICA H

From the minute we arrived at the church we were being filmed and followed throughout the day. Tim and his son were exceptional with different angles and really capturing our every special moments. The editing on our video was exactly what I had envisioned and the cost and... Read More efficiency with delivering my finished video was great! I would gladly recommend Video Reflections to anyone looking for great work and very friendly service!

2014-10-18T14:33:50 Response from the vendor

Thanks! And I'm glad Aaron could take time from film school to be my assistant.

Love our wedding video

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Katie K

We were on a tight budget for our wedding, and hiring a videographer was one of the things I was originally willing to cut out. Thankfully, we were able to find an affordable videographer with Video Reflections and I am so happy we have a video to help relive the day that... Read More seemed to fly by. Tim was responsive and professional during the planning process and made sure he was set up prior to our arrival. He had our video edited and mailed to us within a month of our wedding and the quality is impressive. We are so happy we chose to hire a videographer for our wedding day, and completely satisfied with Video Reflections!!

2014-10-13T12:57:31 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words. Honestly, it was a blast filming your wedding. All the best! Tim

Wedding Live Streaming

Reviewed on 10/10/2014

When looking for a videographer for our wedding, we were instantly drawn to the live streaming that Tim could offer us. My husband and I have family all around the world, so to be able to share our ceremony with them was wonderful! We heard back from our relatives after the... Read More ceremony that the live streaming came in clear, even to my husband's family in India. (Their family friends are now all trying to find videographers to perform the same service for their children's weddings.) We could also view the live version of the wedding during the first month afterward, which was great!! We also purchased the ceremony-only package, and Tim sent us 3 DVD's and 3 blu-ray copies about 6 weeks after the wedding. His services were excellent! He communicates frequently with you as the ceremony approaches, and is very personable. You are in great hands asking Tim to film your ceremony. :)

2014-10-11T08:02:23 Response from the vendor

Thanks much for the feedback! I'm happy your relatives from far away could enjoy the wedding, too. Best wishes!

Our Fairytale

Reviewed on 10/07/2014

Tim, We just wanted to take a few moments and say thank you again so, so much for everything you captured in our wedding video and truly seeing our vision for our wedding day. In meeting with you in your living room a couple of months back, we knew what we wanted from you... Read More and tried relaying that vision to you the best way we knew how. To watch your creation on our wedding DVD last night, in the comfort of our own home, and get to relive that day was simply amazing. In my vows to Clark I stated "once in a lifetime life gives us a fairytale"; from the beginning of my relationship with Clark until the end someday - you captured "us", our unconditional love for each other, everyone that's so important to us and the relationships within our family and families that are the core of us but most of all - you captured our fairytale. Our wedding video exceeded anything we could have ever imagined or hoped for; it was simply perfect. I don't know what else to say Tim, but from the bottom of our hearts...thank you. Take care. Always, Marsha and Clark Wilson

2014-10-11T08:11:44 Response from the vendor

Thanks much! I'm so encouraged by your words of gratitude!

Videography

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Rachel P

Tim was very nice and professional. He is experienced and his work reflects that. We love our wedding video! We are so happy we decided to have our wedding video done! Tim did a great job with the video quality and editing! He was able to capture all of our special moments from... Read More the day, and we loved being able to watch them over again!

2014-09-29T11:16:04 Response from the vendor

I'd love it if you would also update your review after you have watched your wedding video and your highlights video. Thanks, Tim

Great Videographer for a Great Price!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2011 Diana H

Tim did a wonderful job as videographer for our wedding. Our wedding was actually subcontracted to him through our original videographer (yes, not a nice surprise) but it turned out okay as Tim captured everything we wanted! It's great to watch the video and see the whole... Read More wedding from the lens' perspective :) His customer service is superb as the turnaround time was lightning speed! Great guy!