Artistic. Affordable, Unique.

Jack O'Laughlin, Baltimore & DC's premier videographer/photographer is ready to capture your wedding. His years of experience working in TV & the Disney Studios will put the magic into your special day! If a picture speaks a thousand words, the right video speaks volumes! Get a Video/Photo packages

Artistic, Classic, Documentary

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

7 Bothwell Garth, Baltimore, MD
Serving DC, MD & VA

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Vanessa R

Planning a wedding/reception is stressful, and choosing a videographer/photographer is one of the most important and stressful tasks. As we went about checking out various videographers/photographers to limit the number to contact by following up on recommendations and looking... Read More at various websites, Video Vignette was on our short list. When we contacted Video Vignette and spoke with Jack Olaughlin, we knew our worries were over. He was a delight to deal with – highly professional in every way, but at the same time just fun to deal with. We had a million questions and wanted to see more of his work, so he made a special trip to visit us in my parent’s home and brought samples of videos and photographs. We decided then and there that Video Vignette, and Jack Olaughlin, was the videographer for us, and we have not regretted that decision for a moment. Jack, based on his years of experience, addressed our every concern to our satisfaction, made very helpful suggestions and was most accommodating in meeting our requirements as well as the exacting requirements of the priest, who did not want any distractions during the wedding ceremony. The video of the wedding and reception was comprehensive and captured the serious moments and the fun. From the video, it would seem there were several videographers instead of one, because nothing was missed. While watching it, there were moments when we cried, and moments when we couldn’t stop laughing. In retrospect, the video highlighted things that might have been done differently, as is to be expected, but it was completely acceptable. Not only the content, but the quality of the vignette, final video and photographs were exceptional due to the many extra hours Jack spent editing them. The photographs were well done, especially the candid shots and the comprehensive photos of every guest. A few needed touchups, which Jack gladly did. In sum, the video and photographs fully met our expectations and have preserved the events of that wonderful day that we will cherish for years to come. Consequently, we do not hesitate to recommend Video Vignette for a wedding/reception or any other event requiring the talents of highly experienced, professional videographers and photographers.

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 James M

Jack, Jessica and Casey did an outstanding job for our wedding on August 7th! At the rehearsal dinner, Jack presented a slide show of our lives that captivated the audience and set the tone for the events to follow. It was something we will never forget. Every step of the way... Read More Jack and his team were professional, fun and accommodating. They were loaded with great ideas and were pleasantly efficient in all settings. I really cannot think of how anything could have been better! The pictures, vignette and full unedited version came out great. The ability to share an online link to the vignette was a nice touch and many guests have requested it. Their ability to capture the true vibe and emotion of the wedding is something we will forever be grateful for. This was a five star experience and we are elated with our decision to go with Video Vignette & Photography!

2015-10-02T15:08:17 Response from the vendor

Believe me it was a pleasure covering all the events of your wedding. Casey Jessica and I commented many times that we felt like Guests not vendors at the wedding. Both you and Eileen were a joy to work with. Thank you for this wonderful... Read Less Read More

Video Vignette is Absolutely Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 theresa p

Jack and Jessica from Video Vignette were amazing. Jack was extremely professional, organized, and flexible. Prior to our wedding, he contacted us to make sure that he knew the special details we wanted him to capture during our ceremony and reception. During our wedding he made... Read More sure to capture all of our images using the video camera and still photography. He was extremely easy going and came up to us during the reception to see if their were any other special people\images we wanted him to capture at our venue. He was so friendly and made sure that we were being taken care of during our reception. Our recap vignette came out beautifully. He captured our most important moments that happened throughout our day and it was so great to be able to email this to our family and friends. Our wedding Video came out amazing!! It is absolutely gorgeous the way he incorporated both still images and the video. I also love how our wedding video starts off with images of my husband and I growing up and then moves into the ceremony, reception, etc. In our video Jack has each part of our day broken up with a Title and a pretty image for the ceremony, reception, father-daughter dance, etc. The sound quality is phenomenal and he added our own special touches to our wedding video. Jack also did a rehearsal dinner video for us that included images of my husband and I as babies, children, adults, and then dating. Our guests loved watching this at our rehearsal dinner. We received a ton of compliments and our guests asking us for copies of the video! We have also received many compliments on our vignette and wedding video. My parents loved both of them and commented on how well Jack did with incorporating all of our important events throughout the day. Jack is an amazing individual to work with and his work is absolutely beautiful!!! I recommend Jack and Video Vignette!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Jessica K

Jack and Harry, thank you so much for exceeding expectations of our wedding photos and video! We are so very happy with them. You gave us everything we asked for plus more! You are THE BEST!!! ❤ :)

Thank you, Jack & Harry.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

My wife and I could not be happier with our wedding photos and video. Jack and Harry gave us everything we wanted and more! We were very pleased with their work. Jack took our engagement photos back in May, and even came to the rehearsal dinner and took photos. I can't thank... Read More Video Vignette enough for such great service for an affordable price. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Eileen B

The Video Vignette team (Jack, Jessica & Casey) did a fabulous job with our wedding and we are extremely happy with our videos and photos. Jack's team was flexible and accommodating and they were there for us all day. It was obvious that they cared about the quality, and we... Read More could see that they really enjoy what they do. Jessica and Casey have a great eye with the camera and work together really well. They made sure to capture every part of the night, even times that some would feel aren't as important (like continuous dancing). We have some really great moments captured from that. Jack was there for our rehearsal dinner and put a lot of time and effort into creating a wonderful slideshow of photos from me and my husband growing up. Not only did he show the slideshow during the dinner (playing it to music that we previously requested) but he also took pictures and video throughout that night! That was a nice unexpected surprise. The 14 minute video vignette of the wedding is incredibly crafted and it is really smooth to watch. Jack did a great job determining what parts of the video to include and which stills to include. It captures the entire night in a wonderful nutshell (which must have been hard to do!). The services Jack and his team provide are a great value. Within just a couple weeks, the link to our video vignette and our photos were available! So they were very quick to get everything back to us. And he also sent hard copies of everything to us by snail mail right away. We are extremely happy with the Video Vignette team and would highly recommend! Thank you Jack, Jessica and Casey!

Excellent Video and Photography

Reviewed on 10/03/2015

Jack and his crew did an excellent Job. They got all the shots and were not intrusive at all. Video and stills were processed quickly and very professionally done. I would recommend him highly, he is easy to work with and his charges were very reasonable. He and his... Read More associates get 5 stars from me....

Video Vignette is Superb!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015

Jack is friendly, professional, creative, agreeable, and gives you a lot of bang for your buck. He is there to capture the rehearsal dinner and any other event leading up to the ceremony also. He runs a slide show of compiled photos from birth to the present of the bride and... Read More groom from images you send to him a few months before the event. This was a big hit at the rehearsal dinner and it was set up again to loop in a corner of the room during the reception. He gets your results back quickly, both edited and unedited footage versions. He did the video and photography with his assistants for our older daughter's wedding in 2006 and our younger daughter in August 2015. If we had another daughter, we'd hire him again! There is not one single negative thing to say and we couldn't be happier.

2015-10-02T15:12:16 Response from the vendor

What wonderful review. Believe me we are still talking about your daughters wedding. I too wish you had another daughter. Both of them are the very best you could ask for. I know our paths will cross many times. We hope you enjoy the stills... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/01/2015

We first met Jack at a Bridal Show and he was so friendly and we enjoyed talking to him. We were impressed that he worked for WBAL and for Disney. We weren't sure that we wanted a videographer, however afer thinking about it, we decided we wanted one to capture our Big Day!... Read More We looked up Jack's website and his prices were very reasonable compared to competitors and his reviews were excellent. He communicated with us from the beginning. He took our baby pictures and our together pictures and put them in the beginning of our video. The older pictures turned out great too! Jack and Casey were at our venue before we even got there and captured all the special moments of our wedding and even added still pictures of us, the bridal party and the guests. We were anxiously awaiting our viedo and the vignette was up first on the internete and it was ABSOLUTELY fabulous. We laughed and cried through the whole video. It was wonderful! Then our full video and the edited version came in the mail and it was just AMAZING!!! We just loved how it was set up and the music that was added, but you could hear all the important parts too. We have watched it numerous times and have shared it with our friends. I love the memories that we now have for a lifetime! Thank you Jack and Casey for the amazing job at our wedding! We would definitely reccommend you to anyone. Thanks! Kelley and James

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 Jennifer B

I had Jack and Casey at my wedding yesterday and was so impressed by their professionalism and attention to detail. I have not even seen the video yet but loved the fact that they not only create the video but take still photos as well to incorporate in it! Jack was very easy to... Read More work with and made working with him a true pleasure. I can't wait to see our video and would recommend him as a videographer to anyone looking for one to have at their wedding!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Marisa G

We hired Jack to be our wedding videographer and we had a wonderful experience working with him. He was always very responsive and professional, and he and his assistant Casey did a superb job of capturing even the tiniest of details on our big day. Having the short video to... Read More share with family and friends after the fact was a nice feature, and being able to pore over all of the footage from the day and relive all the special moments over and over again is amazing. I really appreciated also that Casey was able to go around the tables at the reception and take photo stills of all of our guests, so we can always remember who all was there with us. Jack and Casey focused on us of course, but didn't forget to capture all of our family and friends having a blast, celebrating the happiest day of our lives. My husband and I will treasure our video forever.

Good choice!

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Ellie W

Jack saved the day and did a great job at our Engineers Club wedding in May! A week before my wedding my grandmother had a stroke (and luckily was okay!) and said that she would be unable to come to the wedding. She requested that we find a videographer to record the event. I... Read More had no idea what I was going to do but scoured the internet to see who I could find. Jack was highly rated so I decided it may be a long-shot, but I contacted him anyway and couldn't believe he was available! From time of first contact until after we got the finished product (which was extremely fast- by the way!), Jack was nothing but a pleasure to work with. He was responsive and professional. He worked very well with our other vendors and respected all of our requests for our wedding. He also took some really great pictures that we love!

Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2014

I could not be happier with Jack, Jessica, and Casey. Before the wedding, they frequently kept in contact with me to make sure everything I wanted would be met. They made me feel so calm and relaxed. I never felt like a customer to them, they gave me full attention. Our... Read More wedding day went by so fast. They captured every second of it. I was always able to contact them with any questions or thoughts, which is a very relieving while planning a wedding. I feel like I didn't miss a thing when I look at video footage and pictures that they took. Every time I go through pictures or watch the video, I feel like I'm there again. One of my favorite nights of all time is when my husband and I sat down to watch the video. We smiled the entire time. Laughed at funny moments. Got teary eyed watching special moments, hugged and kissed. This is my favorite love movie ever :) Even my 8 and 10 yr old boys watched it and loved it (but closed their eyes during the kiss)! They took time to make sure all of my expectations were met. The video and pictures are very high quality. Very organized and well planned out. The sound in the video is high quality as well. Originally, I didn't think I needed a videographer but after watching my video, I think this is more important than the cake!!! I would highly recommend them to anyone and would use them again for special events in the future. Our wedding video and pictures are one of my most prized possessions and I can't thank them enough for all the hard work they've done for us.

Our Wedding

Reviewed on 5/02/2014 Charlene L

As a wedding planner, I knew I needed to use Jack O'Laughlin and his team for my own wedding. Jack does produces excellent videos and captures all the important moments of any event. He is easy and flexible to work with. He has a team of photographers who also did the... Read More photography for our wedding and did an excellent job as well. I highly recommend them for any wedding or event.

Great company for a great price!

Reviewed on 1/19/2014 Heather H

I have not had my wedding yet so I cannot personally speak about their video but from the samples I saw they were perfect! I used Jack for our engagement pictures and he will be doing our wedding in May and we could not be happier! I met and spoke with a ton of photo and video... Read More companies before finding Jack and am so happy I found him. He has been in the business for years and really wants to make sure you are happy. You can tell that Jack really has a passion for what he does and does it because he loves capturing important moments in your life. Besides having beautiful samples the part that really sold me with Jack is that he works part time in Maryland and part time in Disney World doing photo and video for them :) Being a huge Disney fan when I found that out, it I knew him and his company were meant for my wedding.

Very Attentive Videographer

Reviewed on 12/05/2013 Jasmyn J

What I really appreciated about Jack is his flexibility and understanding. Following the event, Jack was patient with my husband and me as we made some requests concerning the final production. Jack worked with us to achieve the best keepsake of our wedding.

vendor review

Reviewed on 5/24/2013 kim w

Jack videotaped my daughter's wedding last weekend. He was on time, unobtrusive and very professional. We used him for photography as well. His assistant Jessica was truly delightful. We haven't received the video or the photos yet however Jack and Jessica were a pleasure to... Read More work with.

excellent job

Reviewed on 10/27/2012 nichole h

I loved Jack! He was super easy to get along with and knew what he was doing. He loves what he does and has an eye for it, and that shows in his videos. Since i had a issue with highering a previous Videographer who butchered my girl friends video. I knew i had to go with... Read More someone who i wouldn't have to worry about if they wouldn't capture an important moment. Jack knows those important moments. And i love all the raw footage as well. It made feel like i was right back to that day! He's awesome and i will be referring him to any bride in the future.

Thanks Jack!

Reviewed on 9/29/2012 Megan M

Jack and Jessica filmed our 9/2/12 wedding. Jack did a great job editing the video in a way that captured all of our most important moments. We also ordered the unedited DVD, which is hilarious to watch! It captures all of those moments that highlight us and our guests having a... Read More wonderful time. We had 300 guests at our wedding, and I feel happy with the coverage of every guest dancing and having a great time. Jack had the video to us in 3 weeks..which was awesome!

excellent choice

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Chen C

it has been a wonderful experience working with Jack. He is a wonderful videographer to work with; he is very responsible and passionate. We are so glad that we had Jack for our wedding. Love the job he did.

Thank you Jack!

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Vanessa Y

We hired Video Vignette for videography/shooting raw footage for our wedding on August 11, 2012 and Jack did an amazing job! He was really easy to work with and was very prompt about following up with us closer to the big day to make sure he knew the sequence of events for the... Read More ceremony and reception. He made sure to put wireless mics on the pastor and singer during our reception and the sound was very clear on the video! He captured all of our special moments from the beginning at the church ceremony until the end of the reception. He was very prompt about getting all our footage on hard drive and sent it back to us very quickly. Jack was great to work with and I would recommend him to any prospective bride!

Great Videographer

Reviewed on 7/07/2012 Sue-Ellen C

Jack O'Laughlin from Video Vignette did an excellent job. He spent alot of time with us at his home showing us DVDs of different weddings he had done so we could say what we liked and didn't like. He is very used to working with princesses because during the winter months in... Read More Maryland he works in Walt Disney World in Florida. He worked really well with our photographer, Harry Wertz of Visual Image Photography. They have worked together for years so they can read each other very well. We really forgot they were there once everything got rolling. Then when we were working together, they made us feel very special. We got married at the Cylburn Arboretum in Baltimore. We had a horse and carriage take us from the garden near the Cylburn Mansion (ceremony) to the Vollmer Center (reception). Jack and Harry followed the horse and carriage around taking pictures and shooting video. We had no idea they were doing that. We forgot they were at the reception too sometimes. They were there but they were never intrusive. They totally worked with us from beginning to end. Their prices were very reasonable for what we got. They are true professionals. We loved working with them.

Great Videographer

Reviewed on 6/16/2012 Rebecca B

Jack was a wonderful videographer!! He was available to meet with me and go over everything is detail before we decided to work with him and made our wedding day so easy. The day went on as planned and he was there to capture is all but we didn't feel like we were being taped... Read More the whole time. Our video turned out so beautifully and we had some of the best candid moments!! We will cherish our video for years to come. Very happy we chose to work with Jack and Video Vignette for our wedding.

My Review

Reviewed on 5/21/2012 veronica j

Jack was wonderful!! I highly recommend him to anyone! Both my husband and I LOVED our wedding video he made!! His pricing was fair, and not overly high like other vendors. We also got our video quickly! He is added to our Favorite List!!!

Reviewed on 4/23/2012 Jessica D

Jack is an excellent Videographer. He treated us as if we were his own children getting married. He really went above and beyond and his products show how much he cares. He offered great suggestions that most Bride/Grooms would not think of. We were not treated as money in his... Read More pocket, but as a client in which he was trying to please. Awesome work and very friendly!

Jack Olaughlin

Jack O'Laughlin had a vision... When he was a cameraman at the WBAL TV Studio, Jack had a vision to capture the special moments in people's lives with photographs and video footage, and put them together in a special presentation that could be kept forever. Jack's vision became a reality in 2001 when he formed Video Vignette. Bride after bride... occasion after occasion... Jack has captured many of these special occasions for his clients in and around the Maryland, Delaware, Washington DC and Virginia areas. With his artistic flair and capable eye for capturing and editing these special mo