Vigilante Makeup + Hair Artistry

Atlanta, GA; TN; AL; SC; We Travel for Destination Weddings

Vigilante Makup + Hair | On-location & Destination

Vigilante Makeup + Hair Artistry is an on-location and destination Makeup + Hair team based out of Atlanta, GA. Co-Owners Erica Ages, and Corie Messer lead a team of licensed hair artists, and professional makeup artists. Our passion is beauty, and our mission is to make every client look and feel their absolute best. We specialize in Airbrush and Traditional Makeup, Formal Updo’s, half up styles, and everything in between. We are Vigilante, and we are “Saving the world one face at a time”. To find a full list of services, bridal pricing, or just to learn more about Vigilante Makeup + Hair, explore our website at https://www.vigilantecosmetics.com

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

4463 Cherokee St #200, Acworth, GA Atlanta, GA; TN; AL; SC; We Travel for Destination Weddings (404) 402-0486
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Brooke M

I absolutely loved Kyle and Kristen! They dolled me up exactly how I had enviosioned myself to look on my wedding day to marry the man of my dreams, and they also did an excellent job with my bridal party! They were so much fun to be around on our perfect, beautiful day and I... Read More would recommend them to everyone. I definitely want to book them for upcoming special occasions. I think the world of them both and couldn’t have had two better people to make me look and feel pretty on my wedding day.

2017-10-21T19:43:52 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you were pleased with your services. Thank you for having us be a part of your special day! -Vigilante Cosmetics

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 April R

I cannot say enough good things about Corie and Rachel. These wonderful ladies did mine and my bridal party's makeup and hair for my big day. From the service to the price - this is the complete package! Corie was incredibly attentive, responded to all of my initial questions... Read More right away and made the whole process so easy and stress free. She did such a fantastic job doing my makeup for the wedding. I felt so beautiful and I got tons of compliments. Rachel did my hair and I couldn't be happier! Not only is she incredibly talented, she is the sweetest person. The wedding was a fairy tale and these ladies made me look and feel like a princess. I highly recommend Corie and Rachel for all of your hair and makeup needs. They are AMAZING, and they do not disappoint. I will definitely use them again.

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Hannah W

Erica and Cheree were amazing at our wedding at Foxhall!! I had a pretty big bridal party with 8 girls, myself, and also two other people who got other services. With such a big party, they had everyone finished and completed in time and did a such amazing job!! I recommend them... Read More to everyone!!

Reviewed on 4/15/2018

A friend recommended Vigilante Cosmetics after Corie did her makeup and I’m so happy she did! Corie was absolutely wonderful to work with and my wedding day makeup was stunning! She did my mom and mother-in-laws makeup as well and she was very responsive to questions and last... Read More minute changes leading up to our big day. I’m not someone who wears makeup on a day to day basis so I was worried I wouldn’t look like myself on my wedding day but Corie did such a great job and I felt both beautiful and natural walking down the isle. I received so many compliments! I would highly recommend Vigilante Cosmetics!

Reviewed on 3/30/2018 Jessica S

Everyone in ATL already knows Vigilante is the best. I don't think this review needs many words, but Erica did all our make-up and my bridal hair, and Corie did all the bridesmaids hair. From trial to wedding day, this team set expectations high and certainly delivered! I let... Read More bridesmaids do what they wanted look-wise, and of course these two artists made us all look like movie stars. They really made getting ready so much fun. I would give them 11 stars if I could! And worth every penny.

Reviewed on 3/28/2018 Nicole H

Choosing Vigilante Makeup was honestly one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Blair was so nice and always responded to my emails within 24 hours to help with scheduling. My makeup artist was Rachel and I just loved her. In the lead up to the wedding I realized that I... Read More would need to get my volume eyelash extensions filled. GA being a destination wedding for us, I had no idea where to go. I simply texted Rachel and she was more then helpful getting me in touch with Blair to schedule an appointment with Andi. Not only did Andi come in early on a Friday morning to fill my lashes but she was so sweet and calming during the whole process. I cant say enough wonderful things about Rachel. She took my inspiration photos and created such a gorgeous wedding day look. On top of that it was like getting ready with another friend. She was so sweet and funny, my sister and I absolutely loved her! I would 100% use Vigilante again!

Reviewed on 3/23/2018 Kate G

Vigilante is truly the best of the best! They’ve done my hair and makeup multiple times (for my own wedding, weddings of friends, and maternity pictures), and they’ve always exceeded my expectations! I have worked with Erica, Corrie, Andi, and Lauren! They’re all INCREDIBLE. I... Read More cannot day enough good things about them. They’re fun to be around and cater your look to whatever vision you desire.

2018-03-23T22:11:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Kate! It has been a honor and pleasure to do your wedding makeup, special occasion makeup, and watch you and your family grow. Thank you for your kind words and support :) -Erica & the VC Crew.

Reviewed on 3/23/2018 Lauren H

Lauren was amazing for our big day! I decided not to book a trial after looking at the their ig accounts (and I was limited on time) and felt totally confident in what they could do. Their style of make up looked consistent and was exactly what I wanted. Lauren did a beautiful... Read More job on all of my bridesmaids, MOB, and me; everyone was incredibly happy with how their make-up turned out. Lauren listened to our wants, was great to chat with, and I love how she could make the make up look natural but dramatic at the same time! Thank you so much, Lauren and Vigilante!!

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Deidre P

What a weekend to get married in Georgia?! There was 10-12 inches of snow on the ground, no power at the salon, and closed roads to contend with, however Erica and Cheree made it happen! The plan had been to get ready at the salon, which was across the street from the venue,... Read More however the power was out upon their arrival for setup. We quickly changed plans to use the venue and they both were there and setup for us before the bridal party's arrival. They made us feel comfortable and answered all of our questions. Every single one of the bridal party (and mom) left feeling beautiful and special. AND even though I chose not to do a bridal trial, Erica was able to do exactly what I was wanting with only a few ideas from me. ( I am not a normal makeup wearer and know very little about makeup.) Everything was better than I could have ever imagined thanks to these two ladies. I honestly couldn't have asked for a sweeter, funnier or more professional crew to make me and my girls sparkle for my wedding. Thank you so much, Erica and Cheree!

2018-02-09T09:09:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having us be a part of your big day and for your kind words! We absolutely love spending they day with you and your girls. The snow was the icing on the cake, and made the day even more magical... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/13/2018

There are so many good things to say about Vigilante Cosmetics I am not sure where to begin! As soon as I decided to go with Vigilante for my wedding day, I knew I made the right choice! Corie was so wonderful helping me set everything up and adding services to my contract. She... Read More was always prompt in communicating and was always happy to answer all my questions! For the day of my wedding I was provided services by Andi, Corie, and Devon. They were all AMAZING! Andi’s hair styles were beautiful and EXACTLY what I imagined for my wedding day. Corie did an AMAZING job on make-up for my bridesmaids. They all looked gorgeous and were all EXTREMELY pleased with how beautiful they looked. Devon did my makeup and I could not have been happier. I always imagined how beautiful I would look on my wedding day and she surpassed my expectations. All the ladies surpassed all my expectations. I will never hesitate to recommend these talented ladies to any one I know to make their wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Alyssa S

Erica and Lauren came to my rescue a month before the wedding, after not having booked hair and makeup in time! Lauren drove an hour and a half just to do my makeup. I showed her two pics of makeup styles that I liked and told her I like them both and she was able to combine... Read More them! I totally felt like a glamorous bride. Wouldn't have trusted anyone else to do my makeup on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Alexis C

I could not have felt more beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Bobbie and Crystal! I absolutely LOVED everything about my hair and make-up. Crystal worked wonders with my hair, and gave me the perfect low bun up-do. Bobbie made me feel like a true princess. She hid all my... Read More facial insecurities and enhanced my natural beauty. She even gave me the perfect smokey eyes! I highly recommend Vigilante Cosmetics to all future brides! Seriously, stop your search now and choose Vigilante Cosmetics.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Corinne G

Kyle was a sweetheart and so easy to work with. She made me feel and look absolutely beautiful on my wedding day and listened to my wants and ideal "look"! Thank you again Vigilante Cosmetics!

2017-11-30T11:24:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Jessica P

So, I ended up not needing to use them, but when I needed a makeup artist in a pinch they were the first to respond and are so nice! I’m talking immediate response. I have friends that have used them in the past as well and have nothing but high praise for their work.

2017-11-30T11:24:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Christy L

Highly recommend Vigilante Cosmetics! Rese and Kristen were the best! Not only did my entire bridal party (and moms) look amazing, they were so fun to be with all day! They were patient with us (I needed some touch-ups after some tears) and they truly wanted us to be 100%... Read More satisfied. They arrived on time, started promptly, and accommodated a few add-ons for that day. Our hair and makeup were amazing. Each girl's hair was done beautifully and appropriately for its length/texture and each girl had the hair that they wanted! Everyone's makeup is absolutely stunning in our pictures. Thanks so much!

2017-11-30T11:25:18 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you were happy with Kristen and Rese's services. Thank you for having VC a part of your special day.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Rachel B

Awesome team - Crystal and Mary were so fantastic. Second time having this duo do my hair and makeup - had different looks both time and they were both awesome! Stayed all day, so much fun to have for morning of as well!

2017-11-30T11:25:59 Response from the vendor

We're so happy you loved your services with Mary Katherine and Crystal! Thank you for having VC a part of your wedding day.

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Reagan H

Having Rachel do my makeup on my wedding day was one of the best decisions I made! I looked and felt like a goddess. She did an amazing job, not only making me look beautiful, but making me feel like a princess during the process.

2017-11-30T11:26:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words about Rachel! We are so honored you had VC as a part of your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kathleen K

I don't know where to begin. Jessica, Rachel, Devon and Kristen provided makeup and hair services to my very large bridal party this past weekend and were beyond professional, kind, and brought out the beauty in everyone. Rachel and Jessica, thank you for making me the most... Read More beautiful bride I could have ever imagined - you both made my day so special and are incredibly talented and beautiful, inside and out. My hair and makeup was flawless all night. I wish I could do it all over again :) Thank you!!

2017-11-30T11:27:20 Response from the vendor

We are glad you were happy with your services from Jessica, Rachel, Devon, and Kristen! It was an honor you had VC as a part of your special day.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Lindsay A

Crystal with Vigilante Cosmetics was amazing! She knew exactly what to do with my hair after I showed her a couple of photos and I was so happy with the way it looked all day. She also did my bridesmaids' and my mom's hair and they looked so good! Crystal was so fun to talk with... Read More and get to know throughout the process. Would definitely recommend Crystal at VC to brides!

2017-11-30T11:28:13 Response from the vendor

We are thrilled you were pleased with your services from Crystal! Thank you so much for having VC as a part of your wedding and for future referrals.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Katie J

Fantastic!! I would recommend Vigalante Cosmetics to anyone who wants hair and makeup done for a special occasion. For my wedding, Devon did a stunning natural look and Andi did a fabulous updo!! I couldn't be happier with what they did and it lasted the whole night!!! They got... Read More along with my girls great and made the whole process fun and relaxing. Thank you girls!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Kimberly E

Vigilante Cosmetics was AWESOME! Our makeup artist, Kristen, did a fabulous job. Not only did she do my makeup, but she also did my sister and my mother's as well and we were all thrilled with our results. I can't wait to book her again in the future.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Allison J

I absolutely loved working with Vigilante Cosmetics! Cheree did an amazing job with my hair, and Kristen did my makeup perfectly. My makeup trial looked good but not exactly the style I wanted, so when it came to the day of, Kristen went SO slow step by step and wouldn't leave... Read More my side until it was exactly what I had dreamed up. I felt so beautiful all day thanks to both of their dedication!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 A W

I don't know where to start when it comes to VC! How about when Corie did my make up for my bridal shower and I felt like a princess the entire day?! She was patient, sweet, and picked out make up that complimented my skin tone and wardrobe. Or how about Kristen who did my make... Read More up for my wedding day?! She too was patient, calm, and helped me feel like a queen. I could not have been more pleased with VC. Both of these ladies are extremely knowledgable and have a gift that brings out the best in you. I will definitely hire them again and again in the coming years.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Kellie A

I was getting down to the wire regarding makeup artist for my wedding and Vigilante was recommended by my wedding planner. Kristen was so awesome to work with. I wanted my makeup to a bit glam and fresh. She gave me a completely natural look that looked so fresh and fit... Read More perfect with my dress, hair, and just the overall tone of my wedding. Plus, she is a super sweet person and I so enjoyed chatting with her. I would highly recommend Vigilante as it was a professional experience from first point of contact right down to the wedding day. And, would highly, highly recommend Kristen as a makeup artist.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Morgan F

Kristen did my makeup and Crystal did my hair for my wedding and they were absolutely perfect!! Kristen did a fantastic job at making me feel beautiful. I did not feel like the makeup was too much and it didn't make me look fake. I was absolutely floored with my pictures... Read More because of how great my hair and makeup looked. Crystal did an awesome job and getting my hair to curl and stay exactly where it needed to be throughout the whole night, and I danced a lot! My wedding was several hours away but Kristen and Crystal were on time and very professional. My bridesmaids and I had a great time getting ready with them. They also did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids as well. They were so much fun. Not only did they make me look great on my special day but my bridesmaid looked great too! They were THE BEST! I would recommend them in a hear beat!!

Erica + Corie

Vigilante Makeup + Hair Artistry is an on-location, and destination makeup and hair team based out of Atlanta, GA. Vigilante Makeup +Hair was founded in 2014 by industry professionals Erica Ages and Corie Messer. The like minded, and makeup + hair obsessed duo had the idea to build a brand that represented beauty at it’s most raw and true form. A brand that surpasses the ideals of beauty conformity and trends. A brand that excluded no one, and honored beauty of all cultures, ethnicities, and genders. A brand centered around professionalism, and a little bit of bad-assery.