Villa Olivia

BARTLETT, IL

Book Your Wedding with Villa Olivia

A BALLROOM IN BARTLETT, IL

Lush and natural scenery meet a serene atmosphere at Villa Olivia in Bartlett, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago. Home to a challenging championship golf course, this event venue comes with spectacular views and spacious areas to host both the wedding ceremony and reception.

A wedding ceremony outdoors takes place under a wooden pergola set against a backdrop of nature's greenery. Couples enjoy a rolling landscape and plenty of space to accommodate up to 300 guests gathered to watch the bride and groom exchange their vows. The venue provides white garden chairs for outdoor ceremonies.

Villa Olivia Banquet Hall. The newly renovated wedding facility accommodates 30 to 300 guests. The hall contains four separate rooms. Couples can use all or one, depending on their needs. Each space provides spectacular views of the property and has elegant elements, such as a rustic ceilings, sparkling chandeliers and a romantic fireplace.

The staff at Villa Olivia works with the bride and groom to ensure that the ceremony and reception are exactly to their specifications. Couples marrying at Villa Olivia work with an on-site caterer to create their reception menu. They cannot bring in an outside caterer. Chefs tailor the menu to meet the couple's specifications and can prepare specialty dishes with advanced notice, including vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free entrees.

The bride and groom can decorate the ceremony and reception spaces as they like. However, they cannot affix anything to the venue's walls, ceilings, floors or other permanent structures. The venue can provide decorative elements, such as centerpieces, silk floral arrangements and all necessary table decorations.

The wedding package at Villa Olivia comes with a six-hour dinner reception or a five-hour lunch reception, depending on what the couple wants. It includes unlimited bar services, background music, a custom cake with cake cutting, a champagne toast and a private bridal suite.

The bride and groom can choose to hire a DJ or live band at their reception. The venue does have some audiovisual equipment couples can use for this purpose. All the necessary serving staff, including bartenders, come as part of the package at this venue. The venue provides setup and cleanup.

Couples who choose to have their wedding ceremony and reception at Villa Olivia also receive a number of extra perks, including:

• List of preferred vendors to make it easy to obtain the necessary services
  • Complimentary food and cake tasting for couples
  • Discounted pricing on Friday and Sunday
  • Unlimited wine served with the meal

A Facility of the Bartlett Park District

Villa Olivia is the newest facility owned by the Bartlett Park District. We underwent a complete renovation, and reopened in Fall of 2012 featuring an open space with natural lighting, and a neutral color pallet to accommodate your event. Please call 630.540.4190 to set up an appointment!

Ballroom, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

1401 W. Lake Street, BARTLETT, IL (630) 540-4170
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Cathy L

Our reception was everything we could have ever hoped for! Everything was beautiful, the staff did a wonderful job of coordinating the whole evening and making sure my husband and I were fed! It was so sweet! The cake was unbelievably beautiful and the food was delicious! We... Read More got so many compliments! The grounds are amazing for pictures and everyone is so wonderful to work with! Sara was an angel every step of the way in our planning process. She came in halfway through due to some staff changes but she jumped right in and never missed a beat! She was patient with all our questions and ensured that all the little extras we had planned for the reception were doable and coordinated! She is wonderful! We couldn't have been more happy with how the evening went!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Amy J

best. wedding. ever!!! Our 6/2017 wedding at Villa Olivia was wonderful. The months before, Sarah helped us through every step so that everything was taken care of day-of. The bridal suite is nice, the food is great, great staff, amazing bartenders, BEAUTIFUL outdoor venue... I... Read More can't say enough good things! If I had to do it all over again, I'd still come here. Thanks Sarah and Villa Olivia for making our day so special!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Julie M

I had the best night of my life/ perfect venue 5/20/17. Villa Olivia's staff went out of their way to create the most magical night of my life for me. If anyone is considering booking this venue, no question, hands down....do it. Sarah is amazing, walked me through every... Read More step, and helped me create memories that I will never forget.... thank you!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Alicia P

I am so happy I picked Villa Olivia to get married and have my reception. This location was my first choice and I fell in love with the venue. It was absolutely the best day of my life. Jessica was wonderful to work with! She was super friendly and professional and made every... Read More step of the way easy. She knew exactly what I wanted the entire time and assured me not to worry about anything. The whole staff was professional and friendly. Everything from booking the venue, to the tasting, to my actual wedding was exactly what I dreamed about. People raved about the venue and especially the food! The prices were very reasonable compared to all of the other venues I looked at. Please, do yourself a favor and book this venue! You won't regret it :)

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Tamara B

The staff was excellent to work with from the initial planning all the way to the grand finale. The food & cake was delicious.

Reviewed on 6/04/2016

We were SO pleased with Villa Olivia for our daughter's wedding venue! Jessica was extremely helpful from beginning to end. Always answered my questions promptly and completely. She went out of her way to make our experience a great one! The food and service was excellent as... Read More well! All of our guests commented how nice everything was and how good the food was. And the price was very reasonable compared to other venues we looked at. They did an excellent job - we would highly recommend!

Simply amazing

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Sarah T

We recently had our wedding here and it was amazing!! Jessica was so helpful with the whole planning process-from the inquiry to the final set up! We had a brunch and had gone to their Sunday brunch for a "tasting" and we were satisfied with that but oh boy was our brunch... Read More AMAZING!! Usually wedding food is subpar. This was NOT the case. From the last minute ceremony change to the accommodation due to weather and everything in between. Villa Olivia is amazing.

Bridal Shower October 2015

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Villa Olivia hosted my daughter's Bridal Shower. We had a total of 63 lunch plates. The room was decorated beautifully, everyone was so pleasant and willing to help out whenever we needed it. Food was outstanding!! The groom-to-be and his boys even played a round of golf and... Read More joined us for some lunch. Very reasonably priced. Would recommend Villa Olivia highly!

my wedding

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Natalie L

villa olivia was perfect for my fall wedding and would reccomend it to anyone

Villa Olivia - Great Place, Top Notch Reception

Reviewed on 8/19/2015

We hosted a wedding recently for our son and new daughter-in-law, with around 200 guests. Villa Olivia staff did a great job from the planning phase to the actual event. Nice, responsive people, very good food served promptly, good service by the bartenders, and a comfortable... Read More temperature during the event.

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Kimmi D

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Villa Olivia on June 27th and it was just the perfect venue for us!! The staff was friendly and wanted to make sure I was happy with everything down to the last detail!! The Crystal Room was an amazing space and plenty of room for our... Read More 250 guests. I researched a lot and not many other places were this reasonably priced and everyone loved the food! Thank you for everything Villa Olivia!!

Beautiful location for both ceremony and reception, Friendly and flexible staff

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Britney T

I got married at Villa Olivia in June of 2015. They have a pretty outdoor ceremony location as well as two beautiful banquet rooms. We got married in the Crystal Room, which has chandeliers and very nice view. It comfortably held our 130 guests and had plenty of room for our... Read More wedding band as well. My husband and I worked with Jessica, the banquet sales coordinator. She was amazing and so helpful during every step of the planning process. She and everyone else we worked with at Villa Olivia were very friendly and flexible. They set everything up for us the morning of our wedding and let us leave items in the bridal suite to be picked up the next morning so we didn't need to worry about getting everything out of there immediately after the reception. My only suggestion would be to order extra chairs if you're having an outdoor ceremony at this location. Unfortunately, they only provide 50 chairs and charge $5.50 for each additional chair. We only had 100, not realizing that people wouldn't fill each seat, and we ended up with many of our guests standing in the back during the ceremony. Overall, we were so happy that we chose this venue for our wedding, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful location with a friendly staff!

Lovely Location, Helpful Staff & Great Prices

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Nicole W

The staff is wonderful and very accommodating for stressed out brides. The hardest choice we had to make with them was how we wanted our cake to look and taste. They made every other decision for our 120 person wedding a breeze. The day of our event everything was perfect. I... Read More highly recommend them.

If you need to save...

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Christina K

Villa Olivia was the cheapest place that we found, without loosing quality. However, you get what you pay for. Options are limited in some things, like a sweets table and bringing outside food. I am Greek and Italian, we have specific sweets at weddings, and all other venders we... Read More went to had no issue with us bringing anything (homemade or from a certified baker). Villa Olivia wont let you bring anything! But other than a few hiccups here and there everything was nice. The coordinators are sweet and try to work with you as best as possible. Just keep in mind no wedding goes as planed, so just relax and look at what is most important to you. If you want all the bells and whistles dont come here, but if you want a classy look, with really good food check it out!

Beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Kari M

My husband and I had our reception here on May 17, 2014. From the beginning, Jessica was very helpful and patient. We did a lot of research, and the package at Villa Olivia was the most comprehensive and the best value we found. It came with a six hour rental (we were in the... Read More Crystal room...beautiful views were a huge bonus!), open bar package, wine during dinner, three course meal, cake and ice cream, and linens. We also did a cocktail hour prior to the wedding. The views were spectacular, with the sun setting right behind the head table. Huge dance floor, which was occupied all night! Great bridal room (not huge, but we used it more for storage). The food is always great there. The service was spectacular! We didn't really have any complaints!

Food was awesome!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Erica B

Not only is villa Olivia beautiful but I never heard of so many guests going on and on about how good the food was! It was fresh, tasty and served very quickly!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Amy Marie L

I oved Villa Olivia. They did a whole new remodel right before my wedding and it was amazing! The food was great and every one loved how much food they were given! My only issue is that the person who had helped me for two years was not there the day of the wedding so a few... Read More things were messed up. But as soon as I let the lady know, she fixed them within minutes.