Villa Siena

Gilbert, AZ

Capacity: Up to 350 | WEBSITE | PHONE

ELEGANT PRIVATE TUSCAN VILLA

Stately courtyards, exquisite banquet halls and a gallery colonnade combine to recreate fine historic Italian architecture. Our professional staff will work with you to create a magnificent and memorable event. Enjoy exclusive use of this private venue.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Bow2010

890 W. Elliot Road, Gilbert, AZ

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Courtney S

My wedding at Villa Siena was flawless. As a fellow wedding coordinator, it was incredibly important to me that my own special day was placed in the right hands. There is not a single thing that I could criticize. Our coordinator, Camille, was so patient and helpful through the entire process. She never made me feel like I was obnoxious (even though I know from my experience in the industry that I was, indeed, very obnoxious at points). She orchestrated her team flawlessly. We love Camille! The caterer that we used was through Villa Siena as well. Magic Touch did a great job! They were SO kind, flexible with our timeline, and the food was all great! We even ordered a waffle cake (as we had a morning wedding) from Magic Touch and it not only looked better than the pinterest picture that I sent them but was delicious too! The bartenders, I can't remember their names - so sorry, were also through Villa Siena. They were also incredibly accommodating and kind. They remembered peoples drinks and had them ready before the guest even ordered. We also used Piece of Cake Desserts, contracted through Villa Siena. Hands down best baker in the valley! Our cupcakes were so delicious. They even took the time to call a few days before the wedding to double check that I was able to get the waffle cake made- offering to make a topper if needed. Overall, the day was perfect thanks to an amazing team. :) We owe you all a million thanks!

11/21/2014 Response from the vendor

Mrs. Schrock, what an amazinng review!! I am so flattered by all of your generous compliments. I could not be happier that you had such a flawless and perfect day. You created such a unique fall design theme, which we were all "wowing" over. You... Read Less Read More

THIS is the place to get married :)

Reviewed on 3/15/2015

Villa Siena is an absolutely amazing place to get married!! We would definitely recommend it to anyone. Our guests couldn't get over the sheer beauty of the place: the same beauty we fell in love with at first sight, and over and over and over again. In addition to be a magical, romantic place, the quality of service is outstanding. Hope Haas was so professional and organized, down to every last detail. She and her team of excellence worked with our every need; there really wasn't one task they couldn't handle, even on the day of! One of the many things we were impressed with is how much attention they paid to us as the bride and groom. There were at least one or two people assigned to us, to make sure we had something to drink, bring us snacks, see if we needed anything. And Hope would always check in with me in between attending to our guests. Everything was simple done perfectly. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone....it was a wonderful experience.

3/17/2015 Response from the vendor

Neesha- Thank you so much for your lovely review! Your wedding was a beautiful mix of different backgrounds and traditions! I loved bring a part of your special day and working with you all.

Couldn't be Happier with Villa Siena and Melinda O.

Reviewed on 8/21/2014

Our Wedding Coordinator, Melinda O., and the staff the day of our wedding were exceptional! All of our guests were commenting on how pleasurable and great the event was due to being on schedule, the food being wonderful especially the items provided for kids (fruit salad, chicken nuggets, mac and cheese), and how smooth everything went from beginning to end. They kept saying it was one of the best weddings they have been to and it was just perfect! My husband and I couldn't have chosen a more perfect venue that turned out to be more than we envisioned. The Tuscan look of the venue was so wonderful and would fit any theme.

9/10/2014 Response from Sabrina, the member

Your feedback and kind words mean so much! Thank you so much for sharing your wedding day experience. It was such a beautiful summer wedding filled with such bright and festive colors! We are thrilled to hear that all of your guests had such a... Read Less Read More

AMAZING VENUE

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Ann O

When we walked into Villa Siena, 18 months prior to our daughters wedding, we fell in love with the place. Melinda, our wedding coordinator answered all of our questions, and there were many. We looked at several venues after that, but we always compared them with Villa Siena. The best part, its an all inclusive, and you decide what you want included. All of the vendors we chose from their list were exceptional. Bottom line there is not one thing we would do differently. It was an amazing night! Thank you Melinda for making our daughters dream wedding perfect. Lots of memories were made that night, and we are truly thankful for that.

5/22/2015 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the glowing review not only of Villa Siena, but all of our package vendors! Your daughter’s wedding was gorgeous and we were so happy to play a role in such a special day. We hope they are enjoying married life!

A Dream Come True

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Gillian P

Villa Siena was an absolute pleasure to work with from the first time we toured the venue up until our big day. All of the coordinators were incredibly helpful, but our day would not have been what it was without Camille; she made sure everything was taken care of and made sure our special day was just that. We cannot thank her and the rest of the staff enough for all that they did. We would recommend this beautiful Tuscan style venue to anyone! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Our Wedding Day

Reviewed on 1/03/2015 Alysha R

Villa Siena is one of the best, unique, most beautiful venues anyone could get married at. Everyone who came to our wedding in October of 2014 just fell in love with the place. Each room with different styles was amazing for pictures and memories. The organization of Melinda was outstanding and helped us through many difficult decisions. The florist that they use is wonderful as well knew exactly what I wanted when I walked in and helped me get it together. I love my bouquet and I am preserving it to keep the memories forever. The DJ they used was outstanding so funny and very personal with our guest. They enjoyed that a lot! Piece of Cake is who they use for the cake company and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Our cake was beyond perfect and so delicious! People still talk about that cake today! Villa Siena is a highly recommended wedding venue for price, style, different options they have for the ceremony and reception. We were so excited when we found this place and fell in love as soon as we walked in. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives!

1/14/2015 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience not only at Villa Siena, but with all of our package vendors! We think they are great, but having a bride reaffirm that is awesome! Your wedding day was stunning and I’m thrilled to hear it... Read Less Read More

Best Venue!

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Kristen G

Villa Siena was the BEST venue location. They were so helpful and easy to work with. Melinda was our wedding coordinator and was truly the best. She was so quick to answer any questions we had and accommodate all of our ideas and needs. I highly recommend Villa Siena as a wedding venue to future brides!

1/14/2015 Response from the vendor

Awe, thank you so much for the stellar review!! You had so many cute personalized details and we can’t wait to get your wedding pictures back. We wish you and your husband love and laughter for many years to come!

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/04/2014 Michelle

I cannot say enough good things about Villa Siena. We were so lucky to be fortunate enough to be married at this beautiful venue and even luckier to have Melinda as our coordinator. Everything from day one was done in such a professional manner yet still personalized that the whole planning process could not have been any easier. They have great vendors that they recommend and truly care about the success of your wedding. With Villa Siena you get a breathtaking venue and exceptional customer service. This place is truly what a dream wedding is and I would highly recommend to anyone that is looking for a place to be married.

1/14/2015 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that the planning process was such a breeze for you! It was an absolute pleasure to host your wedding and we feel just as lucky to have had the chance to work with you and your wonderful family. I... Read Less Read More

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/29/2014 Elise H

Villa Siena is such a unique venue in it's Mediterranean beauty. My coordinator, Camille, was so helpful and available. Everything went so smoothly. It was a perfect wedding! Their recommended vendors were very very good as well.

The Perfect Venue!

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Brandon V

We could not have picked a better venue for our wedding. Camille made sure that everything went perfectly and I didn't have to worry about any of the little details because the Villa Siena staff took care of everything. Many of our guests commented on the beauty of the venue as well as how organized the entire evening was. The staff was very attentive, making sure that water glasses were always full and plates were cleared away quickly. A lot of people told us that this was the best wedding they had ever been to (maybe they say that to everyone), but it really was an absolute dream. Without a doubt, I would recommend Villa Siena to anyone who is looking for the perfect wedding venue!

11/21/2014 Response from the vendor

Alison, thank you so much for writing such a great review! It makes me so happy to hear that you felt so taken care of. You created an incredible and memorable evening for your family and guests. You will forever be one of the most... Read Less Read More

We Love Villa Siena!

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Stephanie S

We got married at Villa Siena October 24, 2014 and Camille Johnson was our main contact. We could not have asked for a better experience, from the day we walked in to check out the venue to the day of. Camille and all of Villa Siena staff were more than helpful and knew exactly what to do in every situation. They offered suggestions, were very responsive with communicating and provided perfect service. I would recommend Villa Siena to any Bride & Groom who want a beautiful & organized wedding!

11/21/2014 Response from the vendor

Miss Stephanie, you are so kind. I had the good fortune of knowing you from the moment you toured Villa Siena until your wedding day; I truly enjoyed working with you and your mom throughout the planning process. You are a beautiful woman, inside and... Read Less Read More

Amazing venue

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Lauren b

Villa Siena is not only beautiful but the people that work there are even better. Melinda was my event coordinator and she was absolutely amazing. She made sure everything went great and I am not sure the night would have been as amazing without her!

12/02/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We truly enjoyed hosting your dream wedding and it was such a fun night to be a party of with your cute décor and live band! We hope you are settling into married life and enjoying the... Read Less Read More

Villa Siena Is Straight Out Of A Fairytale!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Victoria M

We can’t say enough good things about Villa Siena! I had dreamed of my wedding day for so long and they helped bring my fairytale wedding to life! From the first time we met our amazing coordinator Camille, we knew she was going to help us execute our vision! Villa Siena was so helpful with everything; they recommended wonderful vendors that gave us special details to help us make our wedding unique! The day of the wedding went so smooth, everything was perfectly in place when we arrived at Villa Siena! It was so amazing to see my wishes come to life! Villa Siena was an unbelievably beautiful backdrop for our love story! We cannot thank Villa Siena or our coordinator Camille enough! She was always helpful and got back to us quickly! Our guests were blown away by the gorgeous setting of our wedding, it is truly one of a kind! I love Villa Siena and it will always have a special place in my heart! Thank you for everything you did for us! Victoria Chilson

11/21/2014 Response from the vendor

Victoria, you really were the picture of a fairy tale princess on your wedding day. I"m so glad you chose Villa Siena to be the backdrop for that fairly tale day. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation, it was my pleasure working with... Read Less Read More

Wedding 10-16-14

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Erica P

I highly recommend Villa Siena! The venue is absolutely stunning!, the food was fantastic and Hope made everything run smoothly. She was a pleasure to work with and I cannot thank her enough for helping me have the wedding of my dreams!

11/11/2014 Response from Sabrina, the member

Erica- Thank you so much for your review!! We are so glad that you were pleased with your wedding. It is always fun to have couples come from other states and experience Villa Siena!

Villa Sienna

Reviewed on 10/18/2014

We had our reception with Villa Sienna after a small destination wedding in Maui. Villa Sienna was a great all-in-one deal. The food was wonderful and the service was great! They had plenty of space for our 170 guests and room for a good size dance floor. The reception was everything we could have hoped for and more!

11/20/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your experience on The Knot! Your reception was beautiful at Villa Siena and your amazing tiffany blue candy bar is something that is still talked about at Villa Siena! We hope married life is treating you well!

Sincerely Picture Perfect with a Great Staff

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Christine H

The first time we walked Villa Siena my groom and I fell in love with the venue. It's a beautiful piece of Tuscany embedded in Phoenix. The courtyard feels so authentic and elegant. The groom and brides rooms are so comfortable and glamours -- the perfect setting for your getting ready photos. We quickly booked our ceremony at the venue. Unfortunately, we did not decide to go with the ceremony and reception because we would have had to use their vendors -- and the caterers were much too expensive for our small guest list of 40 people. In hindsight, I wished I could have done the whole thing there. (The ballroom seriously reminded me of the Titanic or the ballroom in Disney's Beauty and the Beast). When we booked the venue for the ceremony only we had a 2 hour time slot to work with. My groom and I made the decision to add an additional hour in the end to the tune of $500 extra. It was worth it, but my photographer still was running behind in the end. (an aunt who does photography professionally) Camille was our Villa Siena on-site coordinator and she was truly wonderful. She is very organized, professional, and accommodating. I met with her at least on two different occasions after she was assigned to our event. Camille takes great notes and managed our large party of 11 attendants with ease at our rehearsal. The day of she would pop in to the bride's room and let me know how everything was going as well as check on me. It was greatly appreciated. I only had one small mishap at the door frame leading to the courtyard -- my veil got caught on the door. Camille was managing the music and the other door where the attendants were coming out so she was not able to assist. There was another girl who I had never seen before helping that day and she kind of just stood there when it happened. But in any case it was dislodged by the person walking me down the aisle and I was able to walk down the aisle to my groom.

11/21/2014 Response from the vendor

Christine & Kris, thank you so much for posting such a great review. Villa Siena truly was the perfect setting for your wedding ceremony and I know you are going to love your pictues with the stunning architecture as your backdrop. It was wonderful being... Read Less Read More

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 10/03/2014

Our wedding experience at Villa Siena was absolutely amazing! For us, the bride and groom, bridal party and of the course the guests. From start to finish, our event coordinator Camille Johnson, has made the whole process effortless and pleasant. Family, friends and relatives were completely in love with the venue. We would not have done it another way! I would recommend this venue and staff 100% hands down. Thank you, Villa Siena and Camille, for making our wedding day a dream come true.

11/21/2014 Response from the vendor

Anna & Steven, thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience at Villa Siena. Your recommendation of the venue and staff is so appreciated. You truly created such an amazing event, I know how much time and effort you put... Read Less Read More

Beautiful Venue! Extraordinary Staff!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Blanca L

Villa Siena is not only a beautiful venue, but the service is incredible! The food Villa Siena offers was also delicious and all our guests are still talking about how delicious the food was. We are so happy we chose Villa Siena as our venue.

10/07/2014 Response from the vendor

You are SO welcome! Thank you for sharing your special day with us at Villa Siena. It was such a pleasure to work with you, and your reception turned out lovely! The Bundt cakes and wedding band were huge hits and it seemed everyone had... Read Less Read More

AMAZING TO WORK WITH

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Bailey V

Such an amazing group of people! Wedding turned out great!

9/23/2014 Response from Sabrina, the member

Thank you so much for your kind words! You were an absolute pleasure to work with! As a bride in the business, you sure knew how to make our venue even more stunning with your added touches. Congratulations again to you on your marriage!

Amazing venue!!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2014 Margaret G

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Villa Siena!! I honestly feel like they went above and beyond any expectations I had! Hands down our BEST wedding vendors. One of the most amazing things about booking with Villa Siena is that you have almost have a built-in wedding planner in the coordinator they assign you. The coordinators there are amazing. Hope was the one initially assigned to us, and she was so nice, so professional, so prompt to respond to any questions, so organized, very knowledgeable, and offered us wonderful recommendations. However, she was pregnant and due two weeks after our wedding, so they had a back-up coordinator assigned just in case. We did our final layout with Hope a month before the wedding, however, she went into labor a few weeks early, so Camille took over our wedding-- and she did not miss a beat! Hope must have meticulously gone over all the details with her because everything was PERFECT the day of. Camille honestly deserves a gold medal for how amazing our wedding was, because we were a mess the week before! We were scrambling to get last minute things done, such as menus, place cards, our ingredients for our signature drinks, etc-- but she just rolled with our utter chaos and lack of direction, made us feel totally taken care of, and everything went off without a hitch the day of. The wedding was GORGEOUS and I feel like so much of it is thanks to Camille. She is an incredible person who is so warm and easy to work with, and always made us feel like her top priority-- I cannot thank her enough for everything she did for us! All of our guests LOVED the venue and LOVED the food! I also highly recommend using catering package! We spent a lot of time looking into other caterers, only to find them more expensive and not as good. Everyone gushed about the food: cooked perfectly, everyone was served at the exact same time, perfect temp, etc! Villa Siena was, by far, the BEST decision we made for our wedding!!!!

9/26/2014 Response from the vendor

Margaret, what an incredible review! Thank you for taking the time to post about your wonderful experience at Villa Siena. Your wedding reception was absolutely exquisite; all of those last minute details turned out just perfectly. We truly are honored by the very kind and... Read Less Read More

Arielle Bennett

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Arielle L

I recently got married at Villa and wow!! I had my whole day planned out from the time I was a little girl. The day turned out to be better than I could have ever even imagined! From the second I walked in I felt like an absolute princess! Everyone, especially our wedding coordinator, Camille was so helpful and there for us the entire day. When I walked into the ballroom I felt like I was in a dream. Even the prettiest of fairy tales couldn't compete with my day! Every detail was considered and everything turned out absolutely beautiful with the help of Villa! I would recommend any bride that is looking for a wedding venue to check out Villa Siena, you won't be sorry!

7/21/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you Arielle for posting such a great review of your experience at Villa Siena. Your wedding truly was like a fairly tale, with the stunning & beautiful princess to boot. We truly appreciate your strong recommendation of Villa Siena, and hope you have a... Read Less Read More

An Incredible Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 4/21/2014 KATHRYN S

Our daughter's wedding absolutely beautiful wedding is now a very, very special memory! My husband and I can't thank them enough for their incredible service and eye for detail in making her day perfect. Camille, our incredible planner, was always there to answer every question and concern and accommodated every request. Villa Siena made our day so effortless and worry free, that we felt comfortable enjoying every minute with our family and friends celebrating the occasion. Our guests have raved about the food and especially the meal that was served with beautiful presentation and prepared to perfection. Camille and the staff were a true joy to work with and we feel blessed to have had them be an integral part of our daughter's big day! One other note..my husband brags about the fact you have a payment plan, which was extremely helpful! The Villa Siena was the only venue we looked at and I am so happy we didn't let the distance get in the way of our choice because it was completely worth it!

4/23/2014 Response from the vendor

Kathryn, thank you so much for taking the time to post such an incredible review of your experience here at Villa Siena! It was a joy working with you, Alexa, and your families. Your event was simply perfect in every way. You chose such beautiful... Read Less Read More

Best Venue Ever!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2014 Jessica L

The venue was amazing and the wedding came out so much more amazing than we imagined (except for that rain..haha). But even then, the inside ceremony was just as gorgeous if not more. Thank you so much for such an easy process. Booking Villa Siena definitely made planning our wedding a whole lot less stressful. Thank you.

9/23/2014 Response from the vendor

Michael and Jessica, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a wonderful review. Even though there was some rain- you still had such a beautiful event! You even captured some great photos with the rain. It was a pleasure working with you... Read Less Read More

My Dream Wedding at Villa Siena

Reviewed on 3/21/2014 Sharmaine M

Villa Siena was by far the best decision we made during the wedding planning process. We instantly fell in love with the beautiful architecture and were wowed by all the details. Villa Siena was the only venue we looked at, and we have absolutely no regrets! We received many, many compliments from our guests on how breathtaking the villa was/is. Beyond that, however, the staff at Villa Siena is incomparable. Melinda was our coordinator and she was extremely patient, helpful, and made me feel like she was genuinely interested in our wedding! Despite all of my type-A tendencies, she never once made me feel like a "bridezilla", and in fact, encouraged all of my crazy ideas. She was so easy to reach by e-mail, and so very sweet in person. She made me feel at ease throughout the entire process and I couldn't be more thankful to have such a caring person helping me for my big day! Here is our same day edit to highlight some of the Villa's wonderful features: http://vimeo.com/88792332

9/23/2014 Response from Sabrina, the member

Thank you so much not only for sharing your kind words but for sharing your stunning wedding video as well! You had the perfect color palette for a spring wedding and all the candles you added in the ballroom illuminated the space. You were an... Read Less Read More

Absolutely the Best!!

Reviewed on 1/31/2014 Allison L

We had the most beautiful wedding at Villa Siena! The staff was amazing, and our coordinator, Hope, was great to work with. She answered every question with a smile and made everything so easy. The wedding day itself was perfect--all we had to do was show up and everything was beautiful! Hope took care of small "emergencies" (for example, one of the flowers on our cake fell, leaving a hole in the cake--she fixed it quietly before anyone else even noticed!) quickly and skillfully. We could not have asked for a better day or a better experience!

2/04/2014 Response from the vendor

Allison, I can honestly say I had such a great time working with both you and Ben throughout the wedding planning process. I loved the idea of serving breakfast for dinner, incorporating the Disney travel photos into your table numbers and the cut-out of your... Read Less Read More

TO Villa Siena