ELEGANT PRIVATE TUSCAN VILLA

Stately courtyards, exquisite banquet halls and a gallery colonnade combine to recreate fine historic Italian architecture. Our professional staff will work with you to create a magnificent and memorable event. Enjoy exclusive use of this private venue.

$$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Planning

Bow2010

890 W. Elliot Road, Gilbert, AZ

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Jordan A

I could not have been more thrilled with Villa Siena and our wedding there! The venue alone is breathtaking, totally making you forget you are in the middle of the desert in Arizona! You're transported into the elegance and and romance of the Tuscan atmosphere, with it's... Read More beautiful courtyard and grand reception space. Villa Siena worked with us on all our requests and assisted us with every step through the wedding planning process. Our wedding coordinator, Hope, was an absolute dream to work with. She answered every email promptly and always made herself available if we wanted to swing by to talk about something or to just look at the venue (again and again and again...). She made things go so seamlessly through the rehearsal and the wedding day. I was so thoroughly impressed with her and with this amazing venue. They have a list of preferred vendors, and don't let that fool you into thinking it's strictly a "business deal" between them. Our photographer from the list (Leslie) captured the most breath-taking photos and our DJ (Jeff) kept the party going all night! Our guests could not have raved more about how beautiful the venue was and how the wedding went off without a hitch and how much FUN they had!!! I could write all day about how thrilled I am with Villa Siena, but I'll end with just saying "Thank you for an amazing wedding and process."

2015-07-01T18:25:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your glowing review of Villa Siena!! We are so glad that you not only enjoyed your wedding day but the planning process! We wish you the best with your future!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015

My husband and I were married on 4/19/2015 and we are STILL hearing rave reviews about our venue from all our guests. We were assigned a wedding coordinator, Ms. Hope Haas, who was absolutely incredible and made our special day even more spectacular than we could have... Read More imagined. She was attentive, professional, compassionate and meticulously organized. She not only coordinated all of the vendors included in our package (flowers, cake, food, DJ, photographer, string quartet, bar tender) she also recommended vendors for those categories that were not included (such as our minister - who was incredible!). Everyone we worked with through the venue was incredibly accomodating and friendly. On the day of, all the details came together perfectly. Ms. Haas made sure the groom and I had food to eat and plenty of water/drinks admist all the running around greeting guests and even sent us home with a care package of food and champage at the end of the night. Not a single thing was out of place! I couldn't be happier with the service. Not only was the service fantastic, the site itself is absolutely breathtaking. It is impossible to take a bad picture between the italian villa-inspired architecture and lush green grass and ivy throughout. If you haven't settled on a venue yet - I highly recommend you visit Villa Siena. You will know as soon as you enter the beautiful wrought iron garden gates that this is the place for you. Ask for Ms. Hope Haas as your coordinator!

2015-07-01T18:24:14 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your shining review of Villa Siena and all of our vendors! I am so flattered by all of your compliments! You and Hayden are such a great couple and I know you will have a fun-filled future together!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Kailey H

Booking with Villa Siena was the best decision we could have made. Hope made everything so easy for us and Everything went perfectly! It all turned out better than we could have ever imagined! Hope and everyone else at Villa Siena did an outstanding job! We really couldn't be... Read More happier! If you are looking for a place to host a beautiful wedding, this is the place to do it! All my guests couldn't get over how beautiful the venue was!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Katie S

Our wedding at Villa Siena was AMAZING! I can't say enough about the professionalism and class of the staff at this venue. Every last detail of the wedding planning process is taken care of and the beauty of the venue is incredible! Our planner, Hope Haas was superb. She was... Read More there for us every step of the way- I was stress free knowing that my event was in her hands. I would highly recommend this venue for your next event. Villa Siena gave us the wedding of our dreams!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015

I can not say enough great things about Villa Siena. From the moment that I walked in to look at the venue I was welcomed with positive energy and welcoming attitudes. It was clean and had a cute Tuscany feel to it. I was given Hope as my wedding coordinator and I can not say... Read More enough great things about her. Hope was always there when I needed her and even when I didn't know I needed her. During the planning process she answered all my questions promptly and she always sent me reminders of up coming things I needed to get done. On the wedding day she was so flexible and was there before I needed her. She made sure I and the Groom were doing well, she got us what we needed, and she made the whole night flow flawlessly. I know that my wedding wouldn't have been a dream come true without this place and I know that I wouldn't have been pleased if I went somewhere else. Love Villa Siena and if I could do it all again I would pick them all over again! -Stephanie S.

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Christina G

Villa Siena was such a beautiful and amazing venue for our wedding. Hope Haas was our wedding coordinator and she did such an amazing job. She was always quick to respond to our questions and e-mails and she was so sweet. Everything was so organized and all of our decor was laid... Read More out perfectly. All we had to do was give Hope our decor and she put everything together on the big day. It really made the process and experience stress free. Our wedding was on Mother's Day, but she even stayed to help us pack up our wedding decor at the end of the night. She definitely made all of my ideas and dreams of my wedding become a reality. Our special day was so beautiful and we are so happy that we chose Villa Siena!

2015-07-01T18:24:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We do our best to keep everything organized to make your experience as easy as possible! Thank you for allowing us to take part in your special day!

AMAZING VENUE

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Ann O

When we walked into Villa Siena, 18 months prior to our daughters wedding, we fell in love with the place. Melinda, our wedding coordinator answered all of our questions, and there were many. We looked at several venues after that, but we always compared them with Villa... Read More Siena. The best part, its an all inclusive, and you decide what you want included. All of the vendors we chose from their list were exceptional. Bottom line there is not one thing we would do differently. It was an amazing night! Thank you Melinda for making our daughters dream wedding perfect. Lots of memories were made that night, and we are truly thankful for that.

2015-05-22T12:55:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the glowing review not only of Villa Siena, but all of our package vendors! Your daughter’s wedding was gorgeous and we were so happy to play a role in such a special day. We hope they are enjoying married life!

A Dream Come True

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Gillian P

Villa Siena was an absolute pleasure to work with from the first time we toured the venue up until our big day. All of the coordinators were incredibly helpful, but our day would not have been what it was without Camille; she made sure everything was taken care of and made sure... Read More our special day was just that. We cannot thank her and the rest of the staff enough for all that they did. We would recommend this beautiful Tuscan style venue to anyone! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

THIS is the place to get married :)

Reviewed on 3/15/2015

Villa Siena is an absolutely amazing place to get married!! We would definitely recommend it to anyone. Our guests couldn't get over the sheer beauty of the place: the same beauty we fell in love with at first sight, and over and over and over again. In addition to be a magical,... Read More romantic place, the quality of service is outstanding. Hope Haas was so professional and organized, down to every last detail. She and her team of excellence worked with our every need; there really wasn't one task they couldn't handle, even on the day of! One of the many things we were impressed with is how much attention they paid to us as the bride and groom. There were at least one or two people assigned to us, to make sure we had something to drink, bring us snacks, see if we needed anything. And Hope would always check in with me in between attending to our guests. Everything was simple done perfectly. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone....it was a wonderful experience.

2015-03-17T19:11:32 Response from the vendor

Neesha- Thank you so much for your lovely review! Your wedding was a beautiful mix of different backgrounds and traditions! I loved bring a part of your special day and working with you all.

Our Wedding Day

Reviewed on 1/03/2015 Alysha R

Villa Siena is one of the best, unique, most beautiful venues anyone could get married at. Everyone who came to our wedding in October of 2014 just fell in love with the place. Each room with different styles was amazing for pictures and memories. The organization of Melinda was... Read More outstanding and helped us through many difficult decisions. The florist that they use is wonderful as well knew exactly what I wanted when I walked in and helped me get it together. I love my bouquet and I am preserving it to keep the memories forever. The DJ they used was outstanding so funny and very personal with our guest. They enjoyed that a lot! Piece of Cake is who they use for the cake company and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Our cake was beyond perfect and so delicious! People still talk about that cake today! Villa Siena is a highly recommended wedding venue for price, style, different options they have for the ceremony and reception. We were so excited when we found this place and fell in love as soon as we walked in. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives!

2015-01-14T16:23:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience not only at Villa Siena, but with all of our package vendors! We think they are great, but having a bride reaffirm that is awesome! Your wedding day was stunning and I’m thrilled to hear it... Read Less Read More

Best Venue!

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Kristen G

Villa Siena was the BEST venue location. They were so helpful and easy to work with. Melinda was our wedding coordinator and was truly the best. She was so quick to answer any questions we had and accommodate all of our ideas and needs. I highly recommend Villa Siena as a... Read More wedding venue to future brides!

2015-01-14T12:23:11 Response from the vendor

Awe, thank you so much for the stellar review!! You had so many cute personalized details and we can’t wait to get your wedding pictures back. We wish you and your husband love and laughter for many years to come!

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/04/2014 Michelle

I cannot say enough good things about Villa Siena. We were so lucky to be fortunate enough to be married at this beautiful venue and even luckier to have Melinda as our coordinator. Everything from day one was done in such a professional manner yet still personalized that the... Read More whole planning process could not have been any easier. They have great vendors that they recommend and truly care about the success of your wedding. With Villa Siena you get a breathtaking venue and exceptional customer service. This place is truly what a dream wedding is and I would highly recommend to anyone that is looking for a place to be married.

2015-01-14T12:16:03 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that the planning process was such a breeze for you! It was an absolute pleasure to host your wedding and we feel just as lucky to have had the chance to work with you and your wonderful family. I... Read Less Read More

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/29/2014 Elise H

Villa Siena is such a unique venue in it's Mediterranean beauty. My coordinator, Camille, was so helpful and available. Everything went so smoothly. It was a perfect wedding! Their recommended vendors were very very good as well.

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Courtney S

My wedding at Villa Siena was flawless. As a fellow wedding coordinator, it was incredibly important to me that my own special day was placed in the right hands. There is not a single thing that I could criticize. Our coordinator, Camille, was so patient and helpful through the... Read More entire process. She never made me feel like I was obnoxious (even though I know from my experience in the industry that I was, indeed, very obnoxious at points). She orchestrated her team flawlessly. We love Camille! The caterer that we used was through Villa Siena as well. Magic Touch did a great job! They were SO kind, flexible with our timeline, and the food was all great! We even ordered a waffle cake (as we had a morning wedding) from Magic Touch and it not only looked better than the pinterest picture that I sent them but was delicious too! The bartenders, I can't remember their names - so sorry, were also through Villa Siena. They were also incredibly accommodating and kind. They remembered peoples drinks and had them ready before the guest even ordered. We also used Piece of Cake Desserts, contracted through Villa Siena. Hands down best baker in the valley! Our cupcakes were so delicious. They even took the time to call a few days before the wedding to double check that I was able to get the waffle cake made- offering to make a topper if needed. Overall, the day was perfect thanks to an amazing team. :) We owe you all a million thanks!

2014-11-21T11:02:41 Response from the vendor

Mrs. Schrock, what an amazinng review!! I am so flattered by all of your generous compliments. I could not be happier that you had such a flawless and perfect day. You created such a unique fall design theme, which we were all "wowing" over. You... Read Less Read More

The Perfect Venue!

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Brandon V

We could not have picked a better venue for our wedding. Camille made sure that everything went perfectly and I didn't have to worry about any of the little details because the Villa Siena staff took care of everything. Many of our guests commented on the beauty of the venue as... Read More well as how organized the entire evening was. The staff was very attentive, making sure that water glasses were always full and plates were cleared away quickly. A lot of people told us that this was the best wedding they had ever been to (maybe they say that to everyone), but it really was an absolute dream. Without a doubt, I would recommend Villa Siena to anyone who is looking for the perfect wedding venue!

2014-11-21T11:06:49 Response from the vendor

Alison, thank you so much for writing such a great review! It makes me so happy to hear that you felt so taken care of. You created an incredible and memorable evening for your family and guests. You will forever be one of the most... Read Less Read More

We Love Villa Siena!

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Stephanie S

We got married at Villa Siena October 24, 2014 and Camille Johnson was our main contact. We could not have asked for a better experience, from the day we walked in to check out the venue to the day of. Camille and all of Villa Siena staff were more than helpful and knew... Read More exactly what to do in every situation. They offered suggestions, were very responsive with communicating and provided perfect service. I would recommend Villa Siena to any Bride & Groom who want a beautiful & organized wedding!

2014-11-21T11:07:34 Response from the vendor

Miss Stephanie, you are so kind. I had the good fortune of knowing you from the moment you toured Villa Siena until your wedding day; I truly enjoyed working with you and your mom throughout the planning process. You are a beautiful woman, inside and... Read Less Read More

Amazing venue

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Lauren b

Villa Siena is not only beautiful but the people that work there are even better. Melinda was my event coordinator and she was absolutely amazing. She made sure everything went great and I am not sure the night would have been as amazing without her!

2014-12-02T17:42:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We truly enjoyed hosting your dream wedding and it was such a fun night to be a party of with your cute décor and live band! We hope you are settling into married life and enjoying the... Read Less Read More

Villa Siena Is Straight Out Of A Fairytale!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Victoria M

We can’t say enough good things about Villa Siena! I had dreamed of my wedding day for so long and they helped bring my fairytale wedding to life! From the first time we met our amazing coordinator Camille, we knew she was going to help us execute our vision! Villa Siena was so... Read More helpful with everything; they recommended wonderful vendors that gave us special details to help us make our wedding unique! The day of the wedding went so smooth, everything was perfectly in place when we arrived at Villa Siena! It was so amazing to see my wishes come to life! Villa Siena was an unbelievably beautiful backdrop for our love story! We cannot thank Villa Siena or our coordinator Camille enough! She was always helpful and got back to us quickly! Our guests were blown away by the gorgeous setting of our wedding, it is truly one of a kind! I love Villa Siena and it will always have a special place in my heart! Thank you for everything you did for us! Victoria Chilson

2014-11-21T11:08:01 Response from the vendor

Victoria, you really were the picture of a fairy tale princess on your wedding day. I"m so glad you chose Villa Siena to be the backdrop for that fairly tale day. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation, it was my pleasure working with... Read Less Read More

Wedding 10-16-14

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Erica P

I highly recommend Villa Siena! The venue is absolutely stunning!, the food was fantastic and Hope made everything run smoothly. She was a pleasure to work with and I cannot thank her enough for helping me have the wedding of my dreams!

2014-11-11T18:41:24 Response from Sabrina, the member

Erica- Thank you so much for your review!! We are so glad that you were pleased with your wedding. It is always fun to have couples come from other states and experience Villa Siena!

Villa Sienna

Reviewed on 10/18/2014

We had our reception with Villa Sienna after a small destination wedding in Maui. Villa Sienna was a great all-in-one deal. The food was wonderful and the service was great! They had plenty of space for our 170 guests and room for a good size dance floor. The reception was... Read More everything we could have hoped for and more!

2014-11-20T21:21:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your experience on The Knot! Your reception was beautiful at Villa Siena and your amazing tiffany blue candy bar is something that is still talked about at Villa Siena! We hope married life is treating you well!

Sincerely Picture Perfect with a Great Staff

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Christine H

The first time we walked Villa Siena my groom and I fell in love with the venue. It's a beautiful piece of Tuscany embedded in Phoenix. The courtyard feels so authentic and elegant. The groom and brides rooms are so comfortable and glamours -- the perfect setting for your... Read More getting ready photos. We quickly booked our ceremony at the venue. Unfortunately, we did not decide to go with the ceremony and reception because we would have had to use their vendors -- and the caterers were much too expensive for our small guest list of 40 people. In hindsight, I wished I could have done the whole thing there. (The ballroom seriously reminded me of the Titanic or the ballroom in Disney's Beauty and the Beast). When we booked the venue for the ceremony only we had a 2 hour time slot to work with. My groom and I made the decision to add an additional hour in the end to the tune of $500 extra. It was worth it, but my photographer still was running behind in the end. (an aunt who does photography professionally) Camille was our Villa Siena on-site coordinator and she was truly wonderful. She is very organized, professional, and accommodating. I met with her at least on two different occasions after she was assigned to our event. Camille takes great notes and managed our large party of 11 attendants with ease at our rehearsal. The day of she would pop in to the bride's room and let me know how everything was going as well as check on me. It was greatly appreciated. I only had one small mishap at the door frame leading to the courtyard -- my veil got caught on the door. Camille was managing the music and the other door where the attendants were coming out so she was not able to assist. There was another girl who I had never seen before helping that day and she kind of just stood there when it happened. But in any case it was dislodged by the person walking me down the aisle and I was able to walk down the aisle to my groom.

2014-11-21T11:08:50 Response from the vendor

Christine & Kris, thank you so much for posting such a great review. Villa Siena truly was the perfect setting for your wedding ceremony and I know you are going to love your pictues with the stunning architecture as your backdrop. It was wonderful being... Read Less Read More

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 10/03/2014

Our wedding experience at Villa Siena was absolutely amazing! For us, the bride and groom, bridal party and of the course the guests. From start to finish, our event coordinator Camille Johnson, has made the whole process effortless and pleasant. Family, friends and relatives... Read More were completely in love with the venue. We would not have done it another way! I would recommend this venue and staff 100% hands down. Thank you, Villa Siena and Camille, for making our wedding day a dream come true.

2014-11-21T11:09:27 Response from the vendor

Anna & Steven, thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience at Villa Siena. Your recommendation of the venue and staff is so appreciated. You truly created such an amazing event, I know how much time and effort you put... Read Less Read More

Beautiful Venue! Extraordinary Staff!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Blanca L

Villa Siena is not only a beautiful venue, but the service is incredible! The food Villa Siena offers was also delicious and all our guests are still talking about how delicious the food was. We are so happy we chose Villa Siena as our venue.

2014-10-07T17:11:43 Response from the vendor

You are SO welcome! Thank you for sharing your special day with us at Villa Siena. It was such a pleasure to work with you, and your reception turned out lovely! The Bundt cakes and wedding band were huge hits and it seemed everyone had... Read Less Read More

AMAZING TO WORK WITH

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Bailey V

Such an amazing group of people! Wedding turned out great!

2014-09-23T18:07:12 Response from Sabrina, the member

Thank you so much for your kind words! You were an absolute pleasure to work with! As a bride in the business, you sure knew how to make our venue even more stunning with your added touches. Congratulations again to you on your marriage!

Couldn't be Happier with Villa Siena and Melinda O.

Reviewed on 8/21/2014

Our Wedding Coordinator, Melinda O., and the staff the day of our wedding were exceptional! All of our guests were commenting on how pleasurable and great the event was due to being on schedule, the food being wonderful especially the items provided for kids (fruit salad,... Read More chicken nuggets, mac and cheese), and how smooth everything went from beginning to end. They kept saying it was one of the best weddings they have been to and it was just perfect! My husband and I couldn't have chosen a more perfect venue that turned out to be more than we envisioned. The Tuscan look of the venue was so wonderful and would fit any theme.

2014-09-10T17:31:41 Response from Sabrina, the member

Your feedback and kind words mean so much! Thank you so much for sharing your wedding day experience. It was such a beautiful summer wedding filled with such bright and festive colors! We are thrilled to hear that all of your guests had such a... Read Less Read More

TO Villa Siena