The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Villa Siena in Gilbert, Arizona, is one of the most stunning wedding ceremony and reception venues serving Phoenix and the surrounding areas. Reminiscent of an Italian villa from the Tuscan region, Villa Siena is inspired by the architectural designs of the Gothic and Renaissance time periods. Beautiful design elements include arches, columns, colonnades and acanthus leaves. With exclusive use of this venue, The beautiful surroundings of Villa Siena can turn any fantasy wedding into a reality.

Piazza Toscana is a beautiful piazza. The piazza is enclosed on all sides. The space features white padded wooden chairs, a freestanding fireplace and a vine covered arch. This beautiful space can accommodate up to 250 guests.

La Stanza Chianciano has seating for 150 in this 2100 square feet area. This space also hosts a small cocktail area.

The Grand Firenze is a large banquet hall that is ideal for a lavish wedding reception. This space can easily accommodate 250 guests.

Villa Siena has a professional wedding and event coordinator that will be the main contact of the couple. The coordinator will attend to all of the details and act as a liaison between the couple and other vendors. The use of the coordinator is required when using Villa Siena.

Villa Siena has a liquor service that is required for any event where alcohol will be served. The bartending service will customize the bar to suit the couple's wishes. A bartender will be provided as well as the delivery of all alcohol. This service includes the use of a security guard.

Villa Siena provides a list of preferred vendors that are knowledgeable of the venue. It is required that the caterer, florist and DJ be chosen from this list. It is preferred that other vendors be utilized as well, but not required. All vendors on the preferred list are handpicked by coordinators and have worked closely with Villa Siena in the past. Soft drinks and water will be served in these areas. No alcohol is permitted in these areas prior to the ceremony. Extra parking is available for any event at Villa Siena. The venue is also wheelchair-friendly and has general liability insurance.

Villa Siena has many amenities that will help create a happy and stress-free day for the couple. Some of those amenities are:

• Elegant bridal suite and groom's room are included
  • In-house photographer
  • Eight hours for event instead of the usual five hours

ELEGANT PRIVATE TUSCAN VILLA

Stately courtyards, exquisite banquet halls and a gallery colonnade combine to recreate fine historic Italian architecture. Our professional staff will work with you to create a magnificent and memorable event. Enjoy exclusive use of this private venue.

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Planning

Bow2010

890 W. Elliot Road, Gilbert, AZ (480) 782-7218

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Megan R

Hannah was amazing to work with! From the time she took over she was helpful, prompt with e-mails and phone calls, and very knowledgeable. At the rehearsal we dropped off all of our decor and the day of the wedding she set it up exactly how I imagined it! I gave her very little... Read More instructions and it was beyond beautiful. She was there the whole day of the wedding to help. Villa Siena is absolutely stunning and all the staff was courteous, professional, and very helpful. I would highly recommend the Villa for any wedding. Our day was flawless and beyond how I imagined it.

2017-04-08T13:27:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, Megan! I am so glad you had a phenomenal experience with Villa Siena. It was a pleasure to work with you and Colin, and I wish you the best of luck in your marriage!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Alisha C

Nothing could have been more perfect than to have our wedding here and to have Kelsey helping us on our day. The Villa Siena food was phenomenal and we had compliments (and left overs to eat) for days. As a bride it was such an easy day that could not have been better.

2017-02-10T09:28:28 Response from the vendor

Alisha, I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience here at Villa Siena! It was a pleasure working with you for your wedding day! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Amy S

If I could give more then 5 stars I absolutely would! My husband and I were married at the beginning of October at Villa Siena and our wedding was absolutely perfect! The venue, the food, the staff, everything was amazing! Our wedding coordinator, Devin, was awesome and she... Read More really helped with the whole wedding planning process and made it so easy! All of guests kept raving about the venue and food! Many said it was the best wedding they have ever been too! Thank You Devin and Villa Siena for making our wedding so memorable!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Amanda R

We loved Villa Siena!! Our guests had an amazing time!!

2017-05-19T18:08:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, Amanda! It was such a pleasure working with you throughout the planning process and your wedding was stunning! All my best to you and Michael!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Annalise S

Every detail was perfect! Devin was amazing and gave us the wedding of our dreams! I couldn't have imagined it to be any better than it was.

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Paula N

This venue is BEAUTIFUL and photos do not do it justice! It has such a romantic feel and we did not need to decorate nearly as much as we would've needed to with the other venues we were considering. My husband and I planned the entire wedding out of state (by ourselves) and the... Read More wedding coordinator at the venue gave us great help and advice whenever we needed it. It was a bit out of our budget initially but once we realized everything we were getting without having to jump through hoops and multiple vendors, it was worth every penny!!

2017-02-13T11:53:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Paula! I am so glad to hear you had a positive experience at Villa Siena! Your day was stunning! I wish you and Larry the best of luck! :)

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Ashley K

We had our wedding ceremony done at Villa Siena. My husband and I could not have been happier. The staff was very nice and professional at all stages of the planning. The venue itself is gorgeous and very well maintained. People who are undecided, should definitely check out... Read More Villa Siena and it can help make your decision that much easier.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Jemila W

Everything was perfect. With planning a year out... I had a chance to meet almost everyone... No matter who I spoke to, I always received excellent service! Kelsey was my coordinator and was amazing. She went above and beyond to make my day special. Once again, thank you!

2017-01-17T15:40:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jemila! Your wedding was beautiful and it was an absolute pleasure working with you! I wish you and Kevoin all the best in your marriage! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Debbie A

Working with Villa Siena has been great. All the coordinators are so helpful. The venue is so unique and beautiful. I visited several other venues in Napa, Temecula, and San Diego. This venue exceeded my expectations and authentic Tuscan design is everything I wanted. This... Read More venue is so beautiful and I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a unique, elegant, romantic wedding with European/Italian flair. I received so many compliments on how lovely it was and the best wedding they had ever attended. Thanks to Kelsey for holding it together and making things run so smoothly from beginning to end. We would do it all over again and not change a thing. Superb. :)

2017-02-13T19:47:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Debbie! It was a pleasure working with you throughout the planning process and your wedding turned out beautiful! I wish you and Alex all the best!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Danielle S

Love this place, cannot wait to get married here next winter.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 C A

I am super excited to have our wedding here next year, I will update my review after the big day but so far every interaction has been great! Can't wait to walk down the aisle!

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Grace H

We had our wedding reception at Villa Siena July 22, 2016 and it was a dream come true. We received so many compliments from our guests about the food, venue and atmosphere. Our coordinator, Dana, was AMAZING. She was so quick to respond to all of our questions and emails and... Read More really worked hard to make sure everything was PERFECT! You feel like you are in Italy and the vendors we used through them (Ray the DJ & the catering and cake company) were equally as awesome! We also loved how VS allows you to provide your own alcohol, while they take care of the mixers and soft drinks, beer and wine. Their all inclusive package was not only very reasonably priced, but took SO MUCH stress off of planning and coordinating. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this venue. We checked out over 9 venues, Villa Siena was the first, and we compared every single venue to them. Look no further, honestly, not only is the venue incredible, but the coordinators are sweet, kind, and truly treat you like a friend or family member-which is something you don't always find! I honestly don't have a single bad thing to say. To add to this, my uncle currently works as the captain of the Yale club and has previously worked for several hotels including the plaza, coordinating large, upscale weddings, and events. He is very hard to please and impress, and he was equally impressed and continues to have rave remarks about our big day. Thank you so much to Dana and Villa Siena for playing such a huge role in our wedding. I have no regrets and I know you will not be disappointed if you decide to go with this venue!!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Kristi B

Villa Siena was the perfect venue for our wedding. We got married in February and had an outdoor ceremony in the courtyard, cocktail hour inside, and then the reception in the ballroom. Every space was beautiful on its own and barely needed any added decor. Devin was our wedding... Read More coordinator, and I can't say enough good things about her. She went above and beyond in every way possible. On the night of the wedding she took care of everything. She was the there from before we arrived until after we left. Devin made the whole event run smoothly. We didn't have any problems. She made sure all of our decor and things were packed up and ready to go at the end of the night. She also made sure we were able to leave right from our sparkler exit without having any worries. Several of our friends and family commented on how amazing she was throughout the night with anything they needed. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 was because of a policy with Villa. We had to give a estimated guest count the day we signed our contract which for us was almost 18 months before our wedding. It is extremely hard to pick an accurate number that far in advance. It felt like a lose-lose situation because if you picked a number to high you would still have to pay for that many people regardless. However, if you picked too low you would end up paying extra per person when they were added on at the end. We ended up with a lower number than expected so we basically lost a bunch of money. Villa worked with us a little and we were able to salvage some of the money but not all. I just wish we were given a little more time to give an estimated count.

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Christy K

Villa Siena was such a great experience for our wedding! Everyone was extremely nice and very accommodating! Everything was so great on my wedding day! Dana is awesome!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016

I just had my wedding there on May 15th 2016, and it was perfect! I could not have asked for more! Dana G our Wedding planner was the best! We got the all inclusive package and upgraded few times changed few things and she was very flexible with our all requests. A bride is... Read More always nervous that something will go wrong but with Dana I trusted that every would be just fine, and when I walked into the ballroom for the 1st time it was a dream come true! Very pleased and my guests could not get enough of how gorgeous the location was! 5 stars for sure!! And I failed to mention the food was awesome! Presentation and taste. Love loved our special day at Villa Siena.

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Amanda S

Dana was AMAZING from the very beginning. Super sweet and helpful, always got back to me quickly, it was such a pleasure working with her. Really made it easy and comforting to deal with any challenges that came up. She always had a smile on her face and was quick to offer... Read More assistance whenever needed. Altogether Villa Siena was a great choice and Dana made it an overall home run.

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Casey M

Devin was amazing, we were constantly emailing her with questions and she was always kind, responsive and helpful. The bartenders were awesome, people commented that they were very nice and quick with getting drinks out. Everything was exactly as I had dreamed, the ceremony and... Read More ballroom were GORGEOUS, I could not have been happier with the way it all turned out. People raved about how beautiful the whole event was

2016-03-31T22:30:31 Response from the vendor

Casey, Thank you so much for your kind words!You wedding day was beautiful and Villa Siena was so lucky to be a part of it! I wish you and Adam all the best!

Reviewed on 2/19/2016 Jenny D

Word's cannot express how much we appreciate all the work, time, & energy Devin put into our special day. It was PERFECT. Villa Siena went above and beyond to make our wedding day a fairytale!! We opted for the "all-inclusive" package which made wedding planning a breeze. All of... Read More the vendors were professional and the quality of service was impeccable. You MUST check out Villa Siena!!

2016-02-22T17:28:39 Response from the vendor

Jenny, you were such a pleasure to work with throughout the wedding planning process. You and Will made everything so much fun and the wedding day was beautiful. I wish you both a long marriage and a happy life together!

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Airiqa T

You cannot go wrong with this venue! The beautiful rooms and outside grounds are only the beginning of the magical experience one can create at this location. Our coordinator, Devin, was attentive and professional throughout the process. She was also readily available to answer... Read More all questions we had. This is a bride's dream! Also, the food and reception hall set-up was phenomenal! Our guests could not stop raving about how beautiful our wedding was. I would recommend Villa Siena to any and everyone planning to get married!

2016-01-31T22:46:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for all of your kind words about Villa Siena! Your wedding day was stunning and I loved working with you every step of the way! I wish you all the best in the future!

Reviewed on 1/17/2016

Everyone at Villa Siena took amazing care of us before and on our big day! It is just such a spectacular venue. If you haven't visited you must go take a look, it really speaks for itself! Also the staff and coordinators are all wonderful. Melinda was our wedding coordinator and... Read More she is just the best!!! She did so many things throughout our process to make sure everything went perfectly. Most things on the day of the wedding I didn't even find out about until later, which is the best way for it to be! She is just a peach and was an integral part in making our wedding what it was.

2016-01-21T10:19:22 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure to work with you on your big day! We feel so lucky to have a great team at Villa Siena and are thrilled to hear you felt well taken care of. Best wishes!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Jordan R

I can't say enough good things about Villa Siena. From our very first interaction to our last, every single person has been nothing but helpful, kind, and accommodating. My husband and I looked at many, many, MANY venues when we got engaged and nothing beats the beauty and... Read More value of this gorgeous place. Although this is a very sought after venue, the staff, as well as their preferred vendors, go way above and beyond to make sure you are made a priority. Throughout the entire planning process there was not a single phone call or email to my coordinator that was not returned very quickly and any concern I had was figured out promptly. From the first time we met with the coordinators I immediately felt very confident that I wouldn't have to worry about anything. Everything went off without a hitch thanks to our amazing coordinator, Devin, and the wonderful staff. Everything turned out more perfect than I could have ever imagined. I would HIGHLY recommend Villa Siena for any wedding or special event.

2016-01-08T16:08:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! It was such a pleasure working with you throughout the process and your wedding was so beautiful! I wish you all the best!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Ashlee P

We were married at Villa Siena on 10.18.15. We chose the venue based on the customer service we received when we checked it on back in 2014. We also did not want to get married at a golf course and this venue offered an alternative that style of venue. We met with Hope... Read More originally and she was amazing at staying in touch with me until we were ready to commit to a contract. We also worked with Melinda who was fantastic and helped us coordinate our food tastings etc. Our actual wedding coordinator was Dana and she was amazing too! The pro's to this venue is the actual look of the venue. Minimal decorations are needed because it makes you feel like you have walked into an enchanted villa in Italy. The venue has an option where you can choose your vendors through them which was really helping so we didn't have to sort through the hundreds of vendors that Phoenix offers. The entire team is professional and very detail oriented and seem to truly be passionate about the events that they plan. One challenge may be if you do not live in the east valley and choose Villa Siena. We live in Buckeye and almost every vendor meeting was in the east valley. It almost made wedding planning feel as if we did a destination wedding with the 45 + commute. However our actual wedding went without a hitch and was so beautiful and special that in the end the distance did not matter. The bar tender they use from GSR was amazing and saved cocktails for us so we could enjoy them. It was going to rain before our vows an the staff was outside wiping chairs and waiting with umbrellas should it pour like crazy. I also enjoyed the food as well as my guests. They work with Piece of Cake and our cake was not only gorgeous but delicious! If you are looking for a classy and magical place to get married then Villa Siena is your spot.

2015-11-15T20:47:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such kind comments about our customer service as well as our preferred vendors! We are so happy you enjoyed both your wedding day and the many days leading up to it! Congratulations on your marriage!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

This was the perfect venue for our wedding reception! The space is fantastic, they set it up beautifully, and everyone involved is excellent (planner, vendors, etc). Thank you for a wonderful evening!! Highly recommend

2015-10-31T16:37:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It was a pleasure to have a role in your special day. Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Nicole S

Villa Siena was the best decision I made and Dana, my wedding coordinator was seriously amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better venue or coordinator to celebrate the biggest day of my life. I had nothing to worry about the day of because Dana was right there taking care of... Read More everything and doing all the thinking for me while I tried to relax and enjoy the day with family and friends. The venue has a definite WOW factor to it that really is impressive to your guests because it's not something you see everyday. The venue was clean, the food and preferred vendors were awesome. Thank you for everything!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015

Everything about the staff and the venue was absolutely perfect! I was blown away by how amazing the night was; it was above and beyond what I hoped and expected!! Most perfect wedding I could have imagined!! Thank you Melinda and Villa Siena!

2015-09-22T16:45:12 Response from the vendor

Congratulations again on your wedding! It was such a beautiful event, and we so appreciate you sharing your experience! It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of our special day!!

Meet The Coordinator

Villa Siena Team

Hope (Director of Events), Britney (Client Coordinator), Devin (Event Coordinitator), Kelsey (Event Coordinator) and Hannah (Event Coordinator) work as a team to help you create an experience of a lifetime! We believe that your wedding day an important experience meant to create lasting memories. At Villa Siena, we work tirelessly to be sure plans are well laid and flawlessly executed. We truly treasure the opportunity to share this time with you and your family. We would be delighted to share the beauty of Villa Siena with you!