Villa Siena

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Villa Siena in Gilbert, Arizona, is one of the most stunning wedding ceremony and reception venues serving Phoenix and the surrounding areas. Reminiscent of an Italian villa from the Tuscan region, Villa Siena is inspired by the architectural designs of the Gothic and Renaissance time periods. Beautiful design elements include arches, columns, colonnades and acanthus leaves. With exclusive use of this venue, The beautiful surroundings of Villa Siena can turn any fantasy wedding into a reality.

Piazza Toscana is a beautiful piazza. The piazza is enclosed on all sides. The space features white padded wooden chairs, a freestanding fireplace and a vine covered arch. This beautiful space can accommodate up to 250 guests.

La Stanza Chianciano has seating for 150 in this 2100 square feet area. This space also hosts a small cocktail area.

The Grand Firenze is a large banquet hall that is ideal for a lavish wedding reception. This space can easily accommodate 250 guests.

Villa Siena has a professional wedding and event coordinator that will be the main contact of the couple. The coordinator will attend to all of the details and act as a liaison between the couple and other vendors. The use of the coordinator is required when using Villa Siena.

Villa Siena has a liquor service that is required for any event where alcohol will be served. The bartending service will customize the bar to suit the couple's wishes. A bartender will be provided as well as the delivery of all alcohol. This service includes the use of a security guard.

Villa Siena provides a list of preferred vendors that are knowledgeable of the venue. It is required that the caterer, florist and DJ be chosen from this list. It is preferred that other vendors be utilized as well, but not required. All vendors on the preferred list are handpicked by coordinators and have worked closely with Villa Siena in the past. Soft drinks and water will be served in these areas. No alcohol is permitted in these areas prior to the ceremony. Extra parking is available for any event at Villa Siena. The venue is also wheelchair-friendly and has general liability insurance.

Villa Siena has many amenities that will help create a happy and stress-free day for the couple. Some of those amenities are:

• Elegant bridal suite and groom's room are included
  • In-house photographer
  • Eight hours for event instead of the usual five hours

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Planning

Bow2010

890 W. Elliot Road, Gilbert, AZ (480) 782-7218

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Jordan A

I could not have been more thrilled with Villa Siena and our wedding there! The venue alone is breathtaking, totally making you forget you are in the middle of the desert in Arizona! You're transported into the elegance and and romance of the Tuscan atmosphere, with it's... Read More beautiful courtyard and grand reception space. Villa Siena worked with us on all our requests and assisted us with every step through the wedding planning process. Our wedding coordinator, Hope, was an absolute dream to work with. She answered every email promptly and always made herself available if we wanted to swing by to talk about something or to just look at the venue (again and again and again...). She made things go so seamlessly through the rehearsal and the wedding day. I was so thoroughly impressed with her and with this amazing venue. They have a list of preferred vendors, and don't let that fool you into thinking it's strictly a "business deal" between them. Our photographer from the list (Leslie) captured the most breath-taking photos and our DJ (Jeff) kept the party going all night! Our guests could not have raved more about how beautiful the venue was and how the wedding went off without a hitch and how much FUN they had!!! I could write all day about how thrilled I am with Villa Siena, but I'll end with just saying "Thank you for an amazing wedding and process."

2015-07-01T18:25:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your glowing review of Villa Siena!! We are so glad that you not only enjoyed your wedding day but the planning process! We wish you the best with your future!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Grace H

We had our wedding reception at Villa Siena July 22, 2016 and it was a dream come true. We received so many compliments from our guests about the food, venue and atmosphere. Our coordinator, Dana, was AMAZING. She was so quick to respond to all of our questions and emails and... Read More really worked hard to make sure everything was PERFECT! You feel like you are in Italy and the vendors we used through them (Ray the DJ & the catering and cake company) were equally as awesome! We also loved how VS allows you to provide your own alcohol, while they take care of the mixers and soft drinks, beer and wine. Their all inclusive package was not only very reasonably priced, but took SO MUCH stress off of planning and coordinating. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this venue. We checked out over 9 venues, Villa Siena was the first, and we compared every single venue to them. Look no further, honestly, not only is the venue incredible, but the coordinators are sweet, kind, and truly treat you like a friend or family member-which is something you don't always find! I honestly don't have a single bad thing to say. To add to this, my uncle currently works as the captain of the Yale club and has previously worked for several hotels including the plaza, coordinating large, upscale weddings, and events. He is very hard to please and impress, and he was equally impressed and continues to have rave remarks about our big day. Thank you so much to Dana and Villa Siena for playing such a huge role in our wedding. I have no regrets and I know you will not be disappointed if you decide to go with this venue!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015

My husband and I were married on 4/19/2015 and we are STILL hearing rave reviews about our venue from all our guests. We were assigned a wedding coordinator, Ms. Hope Haas, who was absolutely incredible and made our special day even more spectacular than we could have... Read More imagined. She was attentive, professional, compassionate and meticulously organized. She not only coordinated all of the vendors included in our package (flowers, cake, food, DJ, photographer, string quartet, bar tender) she also recommended vendors for those categories that were not included (such as our minister - who was incredible!). Everyone we worked with through the venue was incredibly accomodating and friendly. On the day of, all the details came together perfectly. Ms. Haas made sure the groom and I had food to eat and plenty of water/drinks admist all the running around greeting guests and even sent us home with a care package of food and champage at the end of the night. Not a single thing was out of place! I couldn't be happier with the service. Not only was the service fantastic, the site itself is absolutely breathtaking. It is impossible to take a bad picture between the italian villa-inspired architecture and lush green grass and ivy throughout. If you haven't settled on a venue yet - I highly recommend you visit Villa Siena. You will know as soon as you enter the beautiful wrought iron garden gates that this is the place for you. Ask for Ms. Hope Haas as your coordinator!

2015-07-01T18:24:14 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your shining review of Villa Siena and all of our vendors! I am so flattered by all of your compliments! You and Hayden are such a great couple and I know you will have a fun-filled future together!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Amy S

If I could give more then 5 stars I absolutely would! My husband and I were married at the beginning of October at Villa Siena and our wedding was absolutely perfect! The venue, the food, the staff, everything was amazing! Our wedding coordinator, Devin, was awesome and she... Read More really helped with the whole wedding planning process and made it so easy! All of guests kept raving about the venue and food! Many said it was the best wedding they have ever been too! Thank You Devin and Villa Siena for making our wedding so memorable!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Debbie A

Working with Villa Siena has been great. All the coordinators are so helpful. The venue is so unique and beautiful. I visited several other venues in Napa, Temecula, and San Diego and this venue exceeded my expectations and authentic Tuscan design. I am so excited to have my... Read More wedding there.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Danielle S

Love this place, cannot wait to get married here next winter.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 C A

I am super excited to have our wedding here next year, I will update my review after the big day but so far every interaction has been great! Can't wait to walk down the aisle!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Kristi B

Villa Siena was the perfect venue for our wedding. We got married in February and had an outdoor ceremony in the courtyard, cocktail hour inside, and then the reception in the ballroom. Every space was beautiful on its own and barely needed any added decor. Devin was our wedding... Read More coordinator, and I can't say enough good things about her. She went above and beyond in every way possible. On the night of the wedding she took care of everything. She was the there from before we arrived until after we left. Devin made the whole event run smoothly. We didn't have any problems. She made sure all of our decor and things were packed up and ready to go at the end of the night. She also made sure we were able to leave right from our sparkler exit without having any worries. Several of our friends and family commented on how amazing she was throughout the night with anything they needed. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 was because of a policy with Villa. We had to give a estimated guest count the day we signed our contract which for us was almost 18 months before our wedding. It is extremely hard to pick an accurate number that far in advance. It felt like a lose-lose situation because if you picked a number to high you would still have to pay for that many people regardless. However, if you picked too low you would end up paying extra per person when they were added on at the end. We ended up with a lower number than expected so we basically lost a bunch of money. Villa worked with us a little and we were able to salvage some of the money but not all. I just wish we were given a little more time to give an estimated count.

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Christy K

Villa Siena was such a great experience for our wedding! Everyone was extremely nice and very accommodating! Everything was so great on my wedding day! Dana is awesome!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016

I just had my wedding there on May 15th 2016, and it was perfect! I could not have asked for more! Dana G our Wedding planner was the best! We got the all inclusive package and upgraded few times changed few things and she was very flexible with our all requests. A bride is... Read More always nervous that something will go wrong but with Dana I trusted that every would be just fine, and when I walked into the ballroom for the 1st time it was a dream come true! Very pleased and my guests could not get enough of how gorgeous the location was! 5 stars for sure!! And I failed to mention the food was awesome! Presentation and taste. Love loved our special day at Villa Siena.

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Amanda S

Dana was AMAZING from the very beginning. Super sweet and helpful, always got back to me quickly, it was such a pleasure working with her. Really made it easy and comforting to deal with any challenges that came up. She always had a smile on her face and was quick to offer... Read More assistance whenever needed. Altogether Villa Siena was a great choice and Dana made it an overall home run.

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Casey M

Devin was amazing, we were constantly emailing her with questions and she was always kind, responsive and helpful. The bartenders were awesome, people commented that they were very nice and quick with getting drinks out. Everything was exactly as I had dreamed, the ceremony and... Read More ballroom were GORGEOUS, I could not have been happier with the way it all turned out. People raved about how beautiful the whole event was

2016-03-31T22:30:31 Response from the vendor

Casey, Thank you so much for your kind words!You wedding day was beautiful and Villa Siena was so lucky to be a part of it! I wish you and Adam all the best!

Reviewed on 2/19/2016 Jenny D

Word's cannot express how much we appreciate all the work, time, & energy Devin put into our special day. It was PERFECT. Villa Siena went above and beyond to make our wedding day a fairytale!! We opted for the "all-inclusive" package which made wedding planning a breeze. All of... Read More the vendors were professional and the quality of service was impeccable. You MUST check out Villa Siena!!

2016-02-22T17:28:39 Response from the vendor

Jenny, you were such a pleasure to work with throughout the wedding planning process. You and Will made everything so much fun and the wedding day was beautiful. I wish you both a long marriage and a happy life together!

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Airiqa T

You cannot go wrong with this venue! The beautiful rooms and outside grounds are only the beginning of the magical experience one can create at this location. Our coordinator, Devin, was attentive and professional throughout the process. She was also readily available to answer... Read More all questions we had. This is a bride's dream! Also, the food and reception hall set-up was phenomenal! Our guests could not stop raving about how beautiful our wedding was. I would recommend Villa Siena to any and everyone planning to get married!

2016-01-31T22:46:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for all of your kind words about Villa Siena! Your wedding day was stunning and I loved working with you every step of the way! I wish you all the best in the future!

Reviewed on 1/17/2016

Everyone at Villa Siena took amazing care of us before and on our big day! It is just such a spectacular venue. If you haven't visited you must go take a look, it really speaks for itself! Also the staff and coordinators are all wonderful. Melinda was our wedding coordinator and... Read More she is just the best!!! She did so many things throughout our process to make sure everything went perfectly. Most things on the day of the wedding I didn't even find out about until later, which is the best way for it to be! She is just a peach and was an integral part in making our wedding what it was.

2016-01-21T10:19:22 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure to work with you on your big day! We feel so lucky to have a great team at Villa Siena and are thrilled to hear you felt well taken care of. Best wishes!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Jordan R

I can't say enough good things about Villa Siena. From our very first interaction to our last, every single person has been nothing but helpful, kind, and accommodating. My husband and I looked at many, many, MANY venues when we got engaged and nothing beats the beauty and... Read More value of this gorgeous place. Although this is a very sought after venue, the staff, as well as their preferred vendors, go way above and beyond to make sure you are made a priority. Throughout the entire planning process there was not a single phone call or email to my coordinator that was not returned very quickly and any concern I had was figured out promptly. From the first time we met with the coordinators I immediately felt very confident that I wouldn't have to worry about anything. Everything went off without a hitch thanks to our amazing coordinator, Devin, and the wonderful staff. Everything turned out more perfect than I could have ever imagined. I would HIGHLY recommend Villa Siena for any wedding or special event.

2016-01-08T16:08:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! It was such a pleasure working with you throughout the process and your wedding was so beautiful! I wish you all the best!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Ashlee P

We were married at Villa Siena on 10.18.15. We chose the venue based on the customer service we received when we checked it on back in 2014. We also did not want to get married at a golf course and this venue offered an alternative that style of venue. We met with Hope... Read More originally and she was amazing at staying in touch with me until we were ready to commit to a contract. We also worked with Melinda who was fantastic and helped us coordinate our food tastings etc. Our actual wedding coordinator was Dana and she was amazing too! The pro's to this venue is the actual look of the venue. Minimal decorations are needed because it makes you feel like you have walked into an enchanted villa in Italy. The venue has an option where you can choose your vendors through them which was really helping so we didn't have to sort through the hundreds of vendors that Phoenix offers. The entire team is professional and very detail oriented and seem to truly be passionate about the events that they plan. One challenge may be if you do not live in the east valley and choose Villa Siena. We live in Buckeye and almost every vendor meeting was in the east valley. It almost made wedding planning feel as if we did a destination wedding with the 45 + commute. However our actual wedding went without a hitch and was so beautiful and special that in the end the distance did not matter. The bar tender they use from GSR was amazing and saved cocktails for us so we could enjoy them. It was going to rain before our vows an the staff was outside wiping chairs and waiting with umbrellas should it pour like crazy. I also enjoyed the food as well as my guests. They work with Piece of Cake and our cake was not only gorgeous but delicious! If you are looking for a classy and magical place to get married then Villa Siena is your spot.

2015-11-15T20:47:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such kind comments about our customer service as well as our preferred vendors! We are so happy you enjoyed both your wedding day and the many days leading up to it! Congratulations on your marriage!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

This was the perfect venue for our wedding reception! The space is fantastic, they set it up beautifully, and everyone involved is excellent (planner, vendors, etc). Thank you for a wonderful evening!! Highly recommend

2015-10-31T16:37:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It was a pleasure to have a role in your special day. Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Nicole S

Villa Siena was the best decision I made and Dana, my wedding coordinator was seriously amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better venue or coordinator to celebrate the biggest day of my life. I had nothing to worry about the day of because Dana was right there taking care of... Read More everything and doing all the thinking for me while I tried to relax and enjoy the day with family and friends. The venue has a definite WOW factor to it that really is impressive to your guests because it's not something you see everyday. The venue was clean, the food and preferred vendors were awesome. Thank you for everything!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015

Everything about the staff and the venue was absolutely perfect! I was blown away by how amazing the night was; it was above and beyond what I hoped and expected!! Most perfect wedding I could have imagined!! Thank you Melinda and Villa Siena!

2015-09-22T16:45:12 Response from the vendor

Congratulations again on your wedding! It was such a beautiful event, and we so appreciate you sharing your experience! It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of our special day!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Kailey H

Booking with Villa Siena was the best decision we could have made. Hope made everything so easy for us and Everything went perfectly! It all turned out better than we could have ever imagined! Hope and everyone else at Villa Siena did an outstanding job! We really couldn't be... Read More happier! If you are looking for a place to host a beautiful wedding, this is the place to do it! All my guests couldn't get over how beautiful the venue was!!

2015-09-03T12:08:44 Response from the vendor

Hi Kailey- Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I am glad you were able to book our dinner package to make the planning and wedding process smooth and easy for you. Your event was beautiful, and I wish you and Tyler the very... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Katie S

Our wedding at Villa Siena was AMAZING! I can't say enough about the professionalism and class of the staff at this venue. Every last detail of the wedding planning process is taken care of and the beauty of the venue is incredible! Our planner, Hope Haas was superb. She was... Read More there for us every step of the way- I was stress free knowing that my event was in her hands. I would highly recommend this venue for your next event. Villa Siena gave us the wedding of our dreams!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015

I can not say enough great things about Villa Siena. From the moment that I walked in to look at the venue I was welcomed with positive energy and welcoming attitudes. It was clean and had a cute Tuscany feel to it. I was given Hope as my wedding coordinator and I can not say... Read More enough great things about her. Hope was always there when I needed her and even when I didn't know I needed her. During the planning process she answered all my questions promptly and she always sent me reminders of up coming things I needed to get done. On the wedding day she was so flexible and was there before I needed her. She made sure I and the Groom were doing well, she got us what we needed, and she made the whole night flow flawlessly. I know that my wedding wouldn't have been a dream come true without this place and I know that I wouldn't have been pleased if I went somewhere else. Love Villa Siena and if I could do it all again I would pick them all over again! -Stephanie S.

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Christina G

Villa Siena was such a beautiful and amazing venue for our wedding. Hope Haas was our wedding coordinator and she did such an amazing job. She was always quick to respond to our questions and e-mails and she was so sweet. Everything was so organized and all of our decor was laid... Read More out perfectly. All we had to do was give Hope our decor and she put everything together on the big day. It really made the process and experience stress free. Our wedding was on Mother's Day, but she even stayed to help us pack up our wedding decor at the end of the night. She definitely made all of my ideas and dreams of my wedding become a reality. Our special day was so beautiful and we are so happy that we chose Villa Siena!

2015-07-01T18:24:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We do our best to keep everything organized to make your experience as easy as possible! Thank you for allowing us to take part in your special day!

AMAZING VENUE

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Ann O

When we walked into Villa Siena, 18 months prior to our daughters wedding, we fell in love with the place. Melinda, our wedding coordinator answered all of our questions, and there were many. We looked at several venues after that, but we always compared them with Villa... Read More Siena. The best part, its an all inclusive, and you decide what you want included. All of the vendors we chose from their list were exceptional. Bottom line there is not one thing we would do differently. It was an amazing night! Thank you Melinda for making our daughters dream wedding perfect. Lots of memories were made that night, and we are truly thankful for that.

2015-05-22T12:55:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the glowing review not only of Villa Siena, but all of our package vendors! Your daughter’s wedding was gorgeous and we were so happy to play a role in such a special day. We hope they are enjoying married life!