Villa Venezia

Middletown, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Villa Venezia

A BALLROOM IN MIDDLETOWN, NY

With a boutique style and classic charm, Villa Venezia, brings a combination of modern luxury and old world elegance. Sitting on meticulously landscaped grounds, this Middletown, New York venue promises to provide brides and grooms with a wedding experience that is sure to make their union special and unique.

The sophistication and grandeur lends itself to providing a dream wedding. The staff treats guests like royalty from start to finish with attentive service, exquisite cuisine and an opportunity to make dreams comes true.

Two ballrooms at Villa Venezia can each accommodate 100 to 300 wedding guests, which include elegant décor and white-mirrored floors. The venue is ideal for a wedding ceremony or reception, allowing the bride, groom and their guests to take advantage of the venue's traditional ambiance and air of romance.

The Villa Venezia ballrooms both have LED uplighting to provide a relaxing and romantic ambiance. Each space has a dance floor and adequate space for a stage for the wedding entertainment. The crystal chandeliers that adorn the ballrooms are custom-made and serve as a secondary focal point for an elegant wedding reception.

This venue provides the tables, chairs, linens and settings the couple require to accommodate all of their guests for a sit-down dinner for their reception. The onsite event planners work to ensure that the venue is decorated and arranged exactly per the couple's specifications. Villa Venezia also has the latest sound system technology in each ballroom so the bride, groom and guests can dance the night away.

Every wedding at Villa Venezia can take advantage of the open bar, which includes premium spirits and signature cocktails. The reception meal is prepared onsite and then served to all guests. The couple will work with the catering staff to prepare a fully tailored menu. Some options include an international cheese platter for the cocktail hour, a variety of seasonal vegetables, potatoes, beef, pork, chicken and fish for the main meal and wedding cake creation service.

Villa Venezia provides all of the amenities a couple needs to marry, celebrate and entertain their guests. Other perks of this venue include:

• Customizable meals for wedding guests
  • Wedding decorations onsite, saving costs
  • Accessibility options for guests who require handicap assistance
  • Ample parking onsite, as well as valet parking, to accommodate up to 300 guests
  • Bridal suite for the bridal party
  • Coat check and lobby hostess service

Hudson Valley's Breathtaking New Venue

Make memories that last a lifetime with Villa Venezia, an elegant family-owned venue with beautiful décor, exceptional cuisine, and unsurpassed service.

Ballroom, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

2257 Goshen Turnpike, Middletown, NY (845) 692-3300

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Chelsea A

Let us premise our review by saying that we have a vast insight into many venues around the area because of our professions in the wedding industry. When the time came, it was an immediate no brainer where we would host our own special day, Villa Venezia! We will try... Read More our best to keep this short even though we could write an endless amount singing the praises of Franco Fidanza and his staff… There are a few key elements that set this venue in its own lane: their food, the interior of the building, the grounds, their impeccable attention to detail, the family like bond between the management and staff and the professionalism and high quality service that was extended to our guests. Did we mention the food?! It’s been two weeks and we still have guests begging us to just have a simple back yard party as long as Villa Venezia can cater it!! We personally eat wedding dinners almost every weekend of wedding season and we’ve never come across a spread that is as abundant or as high quality as Franco’s. The cocktail hour alone could have sufficed for the entire night! We had a few dietary restrictions and the chef, Mike made certain to go above and beyond our expectations making sure every single thing that was sent out of his kitchen was perfection. If someone told us that a wedding venue could be crisp, clean, and modern - yet homey and welcoming, we wouldn’t believe them until we walked into Villa Venezia. It is elegant and timeless. With the rooms they have to offer, there are so many choices on what you could do with that space no matter what you envision on your wedding day. Same with the grounds! You can have your ceremony on site either on their brand new stone patio or under their romantic Willow Tree. Everything is so well manicured and no matter what time of year it is they always have different flowers bloomed! You’re minutes from huge hotels and the local major highways yet you feel tucked away in your own private world. Now Madison… She is the best – now let us repeat – THE BEST Maitre D’ imaginable. She is so sweet, courteous, and just lovely. Her attention to every detail was amazing to say the least. With our experience, you can imagine how neurotic we were with the planning process. Madison never missed a beat. Even though it’s a big plus that they only have one wedding going on per day, she made it feel like we were the only wedding that entire year. Everything was centered around us and what we envisioned for our fairy tale wedding. No matter how many times we emailed, she would respond within hours and would be so eager to help us. No other venue offers the same intimate interactions we experienced at Villa Venezia. The day of our wedding literally EVERYTHING was perfect.. every single detail. If anything happened to go wrong that day, we couldn’t even tell you because we didn’t notice and we knew that the staff had it covered. To Franco, Madison, and each and every staff member: Thank you for making our dreams come true!!! And thank you so much for treating our family and friends like guests in your own home. Xoxo Mr. & Mrs. Bernstein

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

OH MADONE!!!!!!!! My Wife (I love the sound of that!!!) and I married this past weekend - Saturday, August 6th, 2016. :) Long story short: keep reading our review or simply take this away: We sincerely had THE BEST day of our lives - the most amazing wedding at THE ONE AND... Read More ONLY, Villa Venezia!!! We couldn't wait to post our review!!! THANK YOU VILLA VENEZIA!!!!!!!! Here's some background: We researched over 20 venues, including Westchester, New Jersey and New York (both NYC and upstate). Name a top wedding venue in the area, we either visited onsite or did our extensive homework online. A step further, my wife and I are both 30 years old, dating for 10 years. :) FRANCO, Margerita and the entire Villa Venezia staff- THANK YOU - especially from us, as well as every single one of our guests. From the initial planning processes all the way to our wedding after party, what a fantastic and beautiful experience! This venue is absolutely STUNNING. The FOOD - oh madone, melted in your mouth, DELICIOUS. Cocktail hour, dinner, dessert - our guests CANNOT stop ranting and raving about the food!!! The venue grounds are BEAUTIFUL. The foyers, ballrooms, bathrooms, bridal suites, everything is just stunning. We cannot say enough great things about Villa Venezia. Franco is a man of his word. I hope to keep in touch with them over the years. Truly, an unforgettable day. With no exaggeration, the past few days, our cell phones have been non-stop with random texts and calls about our wedding - EVERYONE had the most amazing time!!!! WE WANT TO GET MARRIED AGAIN!!!!!! We cannot stop talking about our wedding!!!!!!!! This venue took such good care of us. We enjoyed EVERY SECOND of our wedding day - and Villa Venezia made this a reality for us. Thank you, thank you, thank you so very much. You have our utmost recommendation!!!!!! Keep on rocking and best of luck and good fortune to everyone at the Villa Venezia! NEXT UP: THE HONEY MOON!!!!!! With Love, Joseph & Krystal

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Mark S

We can’t say enough wonderful things about Villa Venezia. Our same sex ceremony and reception there was perfect from the start of the planning process to the time we left at the end of the night. The venue is modern and beautiful with it’s white glass surrounding,... Read More breathtaking lighting fixtures, and up-lighting which can be set to almost any color for an unforgettable ambiance. The new addition to the building is bright and just as amazing as the rest of the venue space. The most impressive and appreciated thing about this venue was the service and treatment by Villa Venezia’s owner and staff. During the planning process we had so many questions and ideas about our wedding day. Franco and his staff answered our questions and did everything possible to make our day special. They were so flexible and so easy to work with! The day of our wedding at Villa Venezia went off without a hitch. When we saw the ceremony, cocktail, and reception areas we were overwhelmed with how awesome everything looked. We tried to think of every detail and the venue was the main component. The food was never ending and so good! We had so many options to choose from in order to build the perfect menu for both the cocktail hour and reception. Each dish tasted better than the next. Throughout the entire night Franco, Martina, and Alex were asking if there was anything we needed in addition to insuring that our guests were enjoying themselves. Our guests are still texting, emailing, and calling us saying that they have never been to a wedding like ours. The beautiful venue, spectacular service, delicious food, and the owner’s and staff’s flexibility to add all of our personal touches led to the wedding event that we had always dreamed of!! Thank you Villa Venezia for a day that we will always remember!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Jaclene A

My husband and I got married at the Villa Venezia on June 10, 2017 and choosing this venue was one of the best decisions we made. I found their listing on the Knot on a whim after the previous venues we had visited were a total bust. I fell in love with this venue after looking... Read More at the pictures on their website. When my husband and I went for a visit we didn’t even get through the doors and knew this was the place where we were going to get married. We worked with Madison throughout the whole planning process and I can’t say enough good things about how caring, professional, attentive, and overall fantastic she was. On the day of the wedding I can’t even begin to explain how fantastic Franco, Madison, and the entire staff were. When I first walked in to get ready before the ceremony, everything was set up and I was blown off my feet. The whole place was absolutely breathtaking and looked so much more beautiful than I could have ever imaged. All of the food during our cocktail hour and dinners were mouth watering. We had around 250 guests and every single one has continued to rave about how fantastic the food was and how there was no way anyone should have left hungry. We added pizza as a to-go station for the guests as they were leaving for the night and that was just the icing on the cake. Our guests were floored at how fantastic the Villa Venezia was with how beautiful each room was, from the bathrooms to the bridal suites, and how great the service was. I honestly cannot say enough good things about how phenomenal this place is and how beautiful our night was. I could not have asked for a more perfect day and everyone at the venue went above and beyond to make our dream wedding a reality. I cannot thank them enough for everything they did for us. They have our utmost respect and I would highly recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat. Keep up the great work and thank you for making our wedding day a day that we will always remember! - Christopher & Jaclene Poley

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Jeannette C

We had my sister's bridal shower at Villa Venezia this past weekend and it was perfect. I cannot say enough good things about this venue. From the first moment we walked into the place we fell in love with it. For one it is absolutely gorgeous. The room was breathtaking.... Read More Madison was our event coordinator. She was amazing from the first time we even spoke. When we had our initial meeting with her we just loved her. She was so sweet, professional and so accommodating. The shower couldn't have been any more beautiful. The food was excellent and the service was phenomenal. Madison and the staff at Villa Venezia truly made my sister's bridal shower absolutely everything we hoped for. Thank you for making her day so special.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Jocelyn P

I would like to give a huge shout out to Villa Venezia venue and their staff. I loved this place so much. Thank you for making my dream wedding come true. Everyone had great things to say about the staff .How the staff make them feel welcome and very pleasant with the... Read More services. How the cocktail hour was full of delicious food and drinks. Food was delicious. Yes it was. If I had to do my wedding again , I will definitely would be here in Villa Venezia. Thank you to the owner and his assistants for taking care of every detail , having patient and making sure everything was in order. Thanks a million for everything on my wedding day. Great staff, great food, perfect venue. Love it. From, Mr. and Mrs. Powell, May 20, 2017

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Kay H

This place is BEAUTIFUL. I didn't even know it was 10 mins from my home. I went to see it reluctantly and FELL IN LOVE. It's amazing, staff is great. They really work to make sure you have a great event. My wedding is in a few months but I am very happy with the care I've... Read More received.

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Danielle & John I

Our wedding at the Villa Venezia on September 3, 2016 was absolutely magical and exceeded every expectation that we both had. From our initial meeting we knew this was the place where we wanted to exchange our vows and celebrate with all our friends and family. When you take... Read More one step inside the Villa Venezia you will understand how beautiful and breathtaking this place truly is. The decor on the inside and outside creates a beautiful ambiance for a wedding day. The white floors and elegant chandeliers create a very peaceful and romantic feel. We got married outside and could not have dreamed of a more beautiful day. A lot of our pictures were taken outside also and the well manicured lawn and giant willow tree make for the perfect back drop. Margherita was our “go to girl” from the very beginning. She was always there to answer any questions, provide recommendations to us throughout our planning process, and calm any nerves about decisions. She recommended a lot of our vendors to us and we were not disappointed in any of the choices we made. Madison was also SUPER helpful and patient with all our questions and concerns. These two ladies make a great team! The food at this venue is the absolute best in the Hudson Valley. Our guests are still talking three months later about how it was the best wedding food they have ever had. We have been to quite a few weddings at other venues in the area and they don’t even come close in taste compared to the Villa Venezia. The cocktail hour was one of a kind. One of the best parts about choosing this venue is that they make you feel connected, welcomed, and one of a kind on your special day. All the team members at this venue went out of their way to help out and ensure that our wedding day went smoothly. From the moment you arrive til you leave the staff members will take care of you and your guests. We didn’t have to worry about anything the day of our wedding. We would absolutely recommend the Villa Venezia to anyone looking for a venue for their wedding day. We promise you will not be disappointed. A huge thank you to Franco, Margherita, Madison, and all the other staff at the Villa Venezia, xoxo Danielle and John Ingrassia

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Marianela R

From the first day we walked in, I fell completely in love with this venue. The venue is exactly what I was looking for. It has a breathtaking chandelier and beautiful white floors. The venue has an upscale modern look to it. When we met with Margherita, she made us feel like... Read More family. The staff was emensly professional, personalable, and adapted to our needs. Margherita and Madison made sure we had the best time and were very attentive. The food was amazing, and I just can't say enough about how stunning the venue is! We got married on 10-22-16 which turned out to be a rainy and very cold day. They were able to make the ceremony indoors on short notice and it turned out even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I truly felt like a princess walking down the isle. Food was the most important to us, and this place did not disappoint! Even weeks after the wedding we have friends and family telling us not just how much food there was, but how Good it was. Everyone had an amazing time! If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Kevin A

My sister had her wedding at Villa Venezia and it was phenomenal! With a bridal party full of wedding vendors, we all had high expectations for a wedding and the Villa Venezia exceeded all of them! Us, groomsmen were able to come in and get ready before photos. We were greeted... Read More with a friendly staff upon walking and who were just as excited as we were! Having their ceremony under the willow tree made it truly memorable! The event coordinators were with us every step of the day. We utilized the larger ballroom and having the dance floor in the center of the ballroom made it impossible for guests to stay seated. The food was amazing! They were able to make a vegan dish for my sister and all the other choices were amazing. I had the sliced chateaubriand which practically melted in your mouth! Nobody left that wedding hungry, but if they did, there was fresh baked cookies and coffee for take out. It was the perfect end to the night. Villa Venezia knows how to throw an amazing wedding!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Mel B

My cousin had her wedding at Villa Venezia last month and it was beautiful! If I could get married all over again, I would do it here. The venue itself was beautiful. From the all white dance floor to the many chandeliers that coat the ceilings. It can make any occasion feel... Read More glamorous. The staff was very attentive and made us feel like family. While doing photos outside, the staff brought out food so none of us missed out on cocktail hour. Margherita made sure our family was happy. She was so wonderful from lining us up for the ceremony to packing up our signs and candles at the end of the night. For any engaged couples, I fully recommend having your wedding at Villa Venezia! I can't wait til another family member or friend gets engaged, I would love to be a guest here again!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Tiffany P

My wedding day was perfect! Margherita was an absolute joy to work with. She made me feel like family and that made it easy to put complete trust in her. Margherita and her staff went above and beyond all my expectations. Months later and guests are still telling me that my... Read More wedding was the best they have ever been to. Thank you Villa Venezia !!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Tabatha Q

Villa Venezia was the perfect venue for our daughter's Sweet 16. Everything from the food, attention, and great service from everyone from the wait staff, cooks, bartender, Margherita, Madison and Franco and everyone behind the scenes, were so pleasant and friendly. We fell... Read More in love with the chandelier room from the moment we saw it!! We are so glad we chose it because everyone can't stop talking about how beautiful Villa Venezia is! We can't wait to plan our next celebration in the gorgeous chandelier room.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Tabatha Q

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 David W

My daughter had her sweet 16 party at Villa Venezia on September 10, 2016 and I must say it was absolutely beautiful. The venue is gorgeous and the food is delicious. Marguerite and Madison helped us take care of every detail. The whole staff was very professional and... Read More accommodating to all the guests. I would highly recommend this place for your future events. I want to thank the whole staff of Villa Venezia for helping to make my daughters sweet 16 a wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Kimberly N

This review is waaaaaay over due! Our wedding ceremony and reception were held at the BEAUTIFUL Villa Venezia on April 29th, 2016. Everything about this venue is AMAZING!!! The aesthetics, the food, and most importantly the quality of service!! There is no venue that compares,... Read More trust me i had two years to research! The owner Franco takes pride in his business and it shows! He worked with our budget, our vision, and even was present along with Margherita on the day of our wedding to make sure we had everything the way we wanted! Where else do you get that?! If you are reading this review, your search should stop here! Villa Venezia is truly one of kind! My husband and I are so happy and grateful to have had such an amazing wedding experience! We will be back there again in our future for sure!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016

It is difficult to find a way to begin this because every piece of our wedding was perfect! We owe it all to the Villa Venezia. From the first day we walked in and met with Margherita we knew we were in the right place. Her and Franco took care of everything we asked and much... Read More more. Despite being one of the most beautiful venues we have seen the food was beyond restaurant quality. The entire staff worked throughout the night to make sure our guests wanted for nothing. We have not stopped hearing praises from our guests. If you are considering any event the Villa Venezia should be at the top of your list!!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

Oh my Goodness! Where do I begin? Mavis: 8/15/15 My fiancé and I had a number of venues to visit and Villa Venezia was #2 on our list. We met with Sher Singh, who was amazing during the interview; everything was explained and presented in detail. We were sold; that was it... Read More for us; no more venue search! Our Wedding at The Villa Venezia, was truly one of a kind. As one guest exclaimed, it was beautiful, classy and elegant! We had an onsite wedding on August 15, 2015, and four months later, our friends and family are still ranting and raving about the quality of service and the delectable food. We are from the Caribbean, and the staff allowed us to bring the alcoholic beverages we needed to serve our guests, and to create our signature drink. We had the best team of professionals to work with, ever! They were instrumental in helping us execute the wedding day we dreamt of. My friends couldn't believe how calm and stress free I was during the entire planning process and on my wedding day. Thank you Villa Venezia for a job well done! Martina and Alex were phenomenal; Martina was at my side throughout the event and catered to our every need. You and the entire staff truly exceeded our expectations! We are very pleased with our experience at Villa Venezia. Again, a heartfelt "thank You!"

Reviewed on 4/23/2016

I just had my wedding at Villa Venezia on 4.2.16. Not only was the venue amazing, but the staff and the food was too! I have gone to weddings where you have a wonderful venue but the food and service stinks. NOT IN THIS CASE! The staff was very attentive to my needs throughout... Read More planning my wedding, up to the big day. They were quick to respond with any questions or concerns I had, and the service on my wedding day was great! If there were any problems, I had no clue about it BRIDES THAT IS HOW IT SHOULD BE!!! There professionalism is the best I have experienced. We had an onsite wedding, and it made me speechless it was so beautiful! I can't say enough about this place. My family and friends are still talking about the food, service, and what a beautiful wedding it was. Thank you Villa Venezia for making my wedding day a dream come true!

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Mark S

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Tiffany H

We were overjoyed with our experience at this venue. The staff were very attentive, in particular Alex and Martina. They made my day spectacular and that's all a bride can ask for. I was truly pleased and my guest were too. The location is perfect. The venue is well-kept and the... Read More service was amazing!

Reviewed on 8/16/2015

The Villa Venezia is an outstanding wedding venue. We had looked at many different venues before we arrived but the Villa was by far an ideal fit for us. From the second we pulled up and saw the fountains and the beautiful architecture of the building we knew we had found the... Read More right place. The lobby, cocktail area, and ballroom are simply stunning. I really enjoyed working with Margherita and Martina. Martina was amazing at the tasting and was able to answer any questions we had about the menu. I was also very happy when Margherita joined the team. She was extremely helpful and on point with every detail. She didn't overlook any details and any concern I had she addressed immediately. The food at the Villa and the assortment of food is outstanding. My guests were amazed by the cocktail hour. The main course was just as delicious! Also the setup of the ballroom is great because it allows for all of your guests to see what is going on. The projection screens allowed us to make the wedding our own. The size of the ballroom allowed my guests to dance the night away. The pacing of the night was also wonderful. The duet course was on the table when the guests walked in so they could eat and get right to dancing. The night of the wedding Martina was phenomenal. She was consistently taking care of the bridal party bringing over drinks and food. From the moment we arrived to the end of the night I never had to worry about food or drinks. It was a night that I will never forget. My guests continue to tell me that it was the best wedding they had ever attended. The beauty of the place, the quality and quantity of food, the amazing waiters and bartenders, and the quality staff made it a day to remember. Also the grounds outside were beautiful for pictures. Thank you very much Alex, Franco, Martina, and Margherita for making my wedding the best day ever!!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 LAUREN A

There is nothing bad that I can say about this place! First of all, it is gorgeous. The white glass tiled floor makes the room look so elegant! No ugly carpeting or wood dance floors here! The new room that they added on is absolutely breath taking and all of my guests talked... Read More about it and were in such awe during cocktail hour. Franco & Margherita are amazing to deal with and Alex and Martina never stopped for a second to make sure we were 100% happy with everything (No matter how annoying I got) The food...just wow. I don't think that words could describe how delicious their food is here. I wish that I could eat there every week. (They really should open a restaurant haha) We went for a food tasting a couple months ago and it was really good. But somehow it was 100 times better the day of!! (which we thought it would be the opposite bc of the mass amounts they would have to make.) It is now 11 days after our wedding and guests are STILL talking about how amazing the food was. Everything was so Tender, flavorful, fresh, beautifully plated... just plain heaven in your mouth. I highly recommend anyone looking for a venue to go with Villa Venezia! they truly go above & beyond with every single thing that they do and they make sure every single detail of the venue, food, and bride & grooms wants are nothing less than Perfect!

Most amazing food and venue around orange county!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 LAUREN A

Poor service

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Heather B

I tried and tried to get information on this place for my wedding that occurred on May 31, 2015. I even went for a in person visit. Every time I called it was as if I was starting everything over from the top. I had to keep reminding the two office persons of my name and... Read More event details. I had many calls that were never returned. The venue, as a reception site was nice. There is an eyesore to the right of the facility. I wanted to have an outdoors wedding and while it does have grounds that could be landscaped to be nice and presentable, it was not at the time of my visit. The menu is a tad pricey if you're looking for a bargain. At the time when I visited (Spring 2014) the prices per person were upward of about $110.