Our Landscape. Your Design. The V is Your Venue.

The Village Venue provides New Braunfels, Texas with a BRAND NEW wedding venue, perfect for any couple. With an elegant ballroom that complements any theme, and an outdoor courtyard just moments away, your wedding dreams can be made into a breathtaking reality at The V. Our modern finishing will give you all the comforts you could possibly imagine, while stunning your guests from the moment they walk through the door. The breathtaking New Braunfels sunset and the warm Texas weather, paired with our vibrant location will help you end your search for the perfect setting for your happily ever after. The V has two stories, with ballrooms & meeting space that may be customized to fit the needs of small or large gatherings.

Commitment Ceremony, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom, Park

Destination Weddings, Food + Catering

2032 Central Plaza, New Braunfels, TX (830) 460-3501
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Ayssa G

This venue is amazing!!! So many great things about it! The location is perfect- lots of places to shop and eat nearby for those traveling, the staff is awesome (Mel is very sweet & helpful), it is modern & beautiful! I highly recommend this venue!!!

2018-01-08T11:55:08 Response from the vendor

Ayssa, We were honored to have you as our very first wedding at Village Venue! I hope you & Will have an AMAZING time in the Bahamas, and I wish you both the best! Thank you for your kind words. -Mel

Meet The Events Director

Mel

I began coordinating weddings after graduating from Texas State University, and have been blessed with the opportunity to help open this brand new venue in New Braunfels! With years of experience in the wedding industry, I have enjoyed helping couples through what can be an overwhelming time. At The V, we work with our brides and grooms to help them craft the wedding of their dreams. There is no style or theme that does not fit here, our venue is your canvas!