Engagement

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

662 East 50th Place, Chicago, IL (773) 924-1493

Flexible and Amazing

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Kate W

Vincent is a very talented photographer. Our wedding photos captured everything and were beautiful. We couldn't have asked for more. I highly recommend him! Plus he gives you cds of your photos, so you don't have to buy prints from him.

Make your photography choice easy!

Reviewed on 3/17/2011 Jinnel R

If you want a photographer to make your wedding easier, not more stressful, go with Vincent. A friend from college recommended Vincent to me - I loved his pictures of her wedding. We were planning long distance, so we did not actually meet until a few days before, but I felt... Read More totally confident. His manner is very easy-going and comfortable. He provided us with a list of shots ahead of time, which got us thinking about what were the most important pictures to get. Vincent was very up-front with us - his style is photojournalistic (that's his day job), so he is going to focus on the action - which is generally around the bride and groom. You won't get a standard still shot of every table, but do you really want that? There were several posed shots we really wanted though, and he made sure we got them. He also got some great shots that we hadn't thought of, like when my grandparents hit the dance floor. My only regret is not asking for more photos of certain people. Some of my friends and family were a little too wall-flowerish. Everyone made it into at least some photos though. The fact that Vincent provides the images on CD is a HUGE plus! You probably won't find that many other places at this price. We were able to create our own wedding album, and print copies of individual photos to give as gifts. We were also able to see all the photos that didn't make the final cut, so we still have the memories of those quirky moments that might not be in a formal album. Working with Vincent was so easy and we got a ton of really fun photos of our wedding day. I definitely recommend him to couples in the Chicago area (and beyond)!