Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

1620 Oakland Road, Bay Area, CA (415) 717-8426

Best Photographer Ever

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Leigh W

Vinh is kind, amazing and talented! Not only did our engagement photos turn out amazing, but so have our wedding photos thus far. Vinh and his team know how to make you feel comfortable when all the attention is on you (and may feel a little awkward about it like me!). The way... Read More he incorporates lighting in his photos is wonderful. He captures the goofy, intimate, happy and bright moments that make a wedding fun and enjoyable. I will definitely be recommending Vinh to all my friends who need a wedding photographer and will be scheduling appointments for future family photos! Thank you Vinh for capturing this monumental time in our lives and making it even more beautiful.

Beautiful Photos, Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 1/09/2014 Faith C

Finding a wedding photographer was one of the most difficult things for us when planning our wedding and luckily Vinh was recommended to us. After all my research, Vinh's work stood out to me the most and I was amazed with his beautiful photography. My husband and I met with him... Read More and he was so personable and we immediately felt comfortable. We absolutely loved working with him and are happy with how our photos turned out. Looking forward to doing more photoshoots with him in the future. He is truly talented and you will not be disappointed!

Awesome photographer!

Reviewed on 12/21/2013

Vinh is an excellent photographer- friendly, professional, creative, accommodating, and affordable! We had such a great time with our engagement photos, wedding photos, and trash the dress session. The pics came out beautiful! We will definitely be working with him again in the... Read More future. :) We highly recommend him!

The BEST experience capturing precious moments of our day!

Reviewed on 12/16/2013 Jessica G

Vinh is an incredibly talented photographer with a unique and creative eye capturing moments instead of poses. Vinh is easy to work with and gives 100% into his work. He creates a phenomenal and one-of-a-kind product that will be cherished forever.

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 12/12/2013 Rebecca L

Vinh is not only an amazing photographer, but also a very personable and friendly person. He's flexible and overall just wants his clients to be happy! My husband and I appreciate everything he's provided for us! He goes above and beyond in his work and he's always striving to... Read More do more. I highly recommend him to those who love great work but also creativity and kindness!

best photographer ever

Reviewed on 5/17/2013 Amber A

beautiful photography

Professional & Friendly

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 kelli d

Vinh is an excellent photographer to work with. I sent links a few months before the wedding on some of the photos and I wanted and on the day of he referred to those images to ensure we got what we wanted. He makes you comfortable in front of a camera even if you generally are... Read More not. Him and his staff were great to work with and they felt like our friends rather than a vendor we hired. We definitely plan to use him for future shoots such as trash the dress or maternity shoots.

Amazing Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 6/24/2011 Stacey D

Vinh Nguyen was so easy and nice to work with. His photography is Amazing! He really goes the extra mile. He traveled 2 hours for my wedding and continued snapping photos even in the rain! He is a high quality photographer at an affordable price. Great personality, fun to work... Read More with. I was so happy with his work, everyone comments on what spectacular photos we have. Definitely recommend!