Vintage Limousine

Charleston, SC

Ordinary VS Extrordinary - It's YOUR day!

Wedding

Service Staff, Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service

1452 River Front Drive, Charleston, SC

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Kelsey A

Vintage Limousine made our wedding even more unforgettable. They arrived on time and drove us to where ever we wanted to go. We rented the Caroline - and it looked amazing!! Our driver, Dwight, even took a few extra photos of us when he dropped us off at our hotel. I would... Read More absolutely recommend them- they were the best!

Sweet Caroline!

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Jenny R

Vintage Limousine made our wedding night magical! They were early and waiting to pick us up after our wedding. We rented 'Caroline' and she was beautiful! Our pictures in and around the car are AMAZING! The price was reasonable and our driver was fantastic. I would... Read More definitely recommend using this company for your wedding transportation needs, or for any special occasion.

great service

Reviewed on 11/18/2012 Abigail S

Exactly what I was hoping for! The car was clean and driver was fun and professional.

Transportation

Reviewed on 11/17/2012 Jessica M

Dwight with Royal Limousines is incredible! We left our wedding in an antique Bentley. Dwight had glasses of champagne ready for us and then drove us around downtown Charleston before dropping us off at our hotel. He took time to take photos of us with the Bentley outside of our... Read More hotel as well. He was very easy to work with and very friendly.

Review for Royal Limousine Service

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Alyssa S

The driver arrived on time and was very professional and patient. Royal Limo also gave me a very good rate.;We rented the super stretch from Royal Limo because it is the longest stretch in S.C.; however it is also very old (I think 1989). Some things didn't work (the t.v.'s... Read More and some speakers) and the limo looked very worn but we were looking for size so we got what we wanted. It wasn't that bad but it definitely wasn't new either.